They Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God... he had come back.

In my mind, I could hear him speaking, though his lips weren't moving, "I am Riaahal. Do not resist. I do not wish to harm you."

He had opened his robes and fully exposed himself to me, and I could see his cocks which were no longer encased in its pouch. The primary one had to be at least eight, maybe nine inches long, and thick with ropy veins. Even in my relative naiveté, I knew his cock was larger than most men, and I knew he wanted to put it inside me. The second cock hung long and flaccid between his legs.

He came towards me, and as I raised my arms to cover my nakedness, he reached out and forced my arms to my side.

"No... do not try and hide yourself from me."

I was scared. I wanted to scream... but... couldn't.

The alien Riaahal pressed against me so forcefully that I had to step back to keep from falling. Standing beside me, I could feel his long slender fingers rubbing against my sensitive nub. He slipped his hand between my legs and pressed his long fingers inside my pussy. Terrified and shocked by what had just happened, I managed to squirm away from him, and at that moment, it occurred to me that he had allowed me to break his hold... he was playing with me.

"It's pointless to run from me, Celeste. I will have what belongs to me."

I scrambled away, trying to get on the other side of the bed, just as he grabbed my ankle and pulled me toward him and off the bed. Sprawled on the floor, my initial impulse was to stand, but I could hear his voice in my head telling me to take his cock into my mouth.

"No, I can't, I said aloud. I won't."

"Open your mouth, Celeste. Do as I say... now," he said firmly.

Riaahal began to ease his cock into my waiting mouth as I knelt before him. I had no will of my own. I knew the rules, and I knew we shouldn't be doing this. It was a violation of the Rubrics to engage in sexual intimacies outside of breeding. Riaahal would be reprimanded if we were discovered, but I could be punished with confinement. Despite my sudden tears of anxiety and fear of discovery, I slowly, hesitantly began to suck and lick his swelling cock. As it filled my mouth, I could feel the head brush over the roof of my mouth and touch the back of my throat. Lifting my head, my eyes were drawn to his face and its rapt expression. I did not look away until his eyes caught and held mine.

Licking up and down the length of his shaft, I moved to his second cock and caressed its leaking cockhead with my tongue until it stiffened and began to gently pulse and ooze threads of clear, thin cum. Riaahal started to grunt and thrust his hips as he pulled my mouth from the smaller cock and filled it with his larger, thicker appendage, which exploded as soon as he pressed the tip between my lips. With his hands entwined in my hair, he held my head tightly against his groin until he had drained his primary cock, while the secondary cock slowly oozed creamy white cum that dripped between the cleft of my breasts.

*****

I must have blacked out because the next thing I knew, I was bent over the side of the bed on my knees. Mating from behind was the preferred position for initial mating encounters because this submissive position provided the easiest access for vaginal and anal penetration.

Putting his hands on my shoulders to hold me in position, he began probing and prodding for entry before finally finding the opening he sought and guiding his cock inside me. He was so big when fully aroused his cock did not slip in easily, and I felt the pressure and friction of his large, hot dick as he guided it into my resistant pussy. Once he was inside me, I could feel Riaahal's cock head growing big, swelling up as he kept stroking. A sudden, almost irrational terror of being torn in two gripped me, and I began to struggle and fight with him to free myself.

"Stop! Do not make this worse than it has to be," Riaahal admonished.

I stiffened and began to cry hysterically when I felt his cock head being driven deeper into my pussy, spreading me wider. It was huge, and I whimpered as my body struggled to accommodate his size, which inevitably slid even deeper. As I desperately struggled to get him off me, Riaahal paused and looked momentarily confused before repositioning himself.

Finally physically exhausted, I could feel myself weakening, surrendering to him. I think I knew what would happen next, but I also realized it was inevitable. There was no point in my continuing to struggle against him. I felt his second cock lightly brush between my ass cheeks and then the coolness from the thread of pre-cum that he smeared in and around my opening. The alien Riaahal began to press the tip of his second cockhead inside me. Once the cockhead had worked its way past the unrelenting tightness of my still virgin ass, I could hear him say, "The pain will not last."

But the pain and humiliation seemed to go on forever, until not even being aware, I no longer felt afraid. I began to relax, and as he sensed my surrender and compliance, he eased the entire length of his second cock into my ass. I could feel it inside me, swelling, filling my rectum. I could feel it getting bigger inside me, and a growing sense of arousal that began to flow through me.

He moved between my legs, spreading them open wider to give him better access, and began to probe the inner contours and crevices of my pussy with his larger cock. To my horror, I could feel myself involuntarily becoming more and more receptive to what he was doing. Despite my initial fear and apprehension, I could feel my body relaxing.

Once both of his fully engorged cocks were inside me, something happened, and I... I started to fuck him, pressing my hips back against him, eagerly giving him my pussy and my ass until he shot a huge wad of cum into me. I could feel the heat from his cum as it drenched my insides. God, he was so full of cum, my pussy instinctively started milking his big cock, trying to pull everything from him. After a while, he slowed his thrusting, and even as he did, I began to cum.

Riaahal stopped thrusting but continued to ejaculate the last of his extraterrestrial cum deep within my pussy. As the head and shaft began to relax, I could feel the cool, slimy sensation of cum trailing down the inside of my thighs and pooling on the carpet where I knelt.

I thought his cock would get smaller after he came, and I'd be able to get away from him. I was so wrong. Riaahal began thrusting again, making my pussy tingle with his hot cock. With his cock inside me, I began to cum every time he hunched that big dick deeper into my hot cunt.

I kept cumming. Riaahal was working my pussy, as he prepared to pump his cum into me again.

Frank's Recollection:

Immediately following the alien's attack on Celeste, she was unresponsive to anything I tried to do to pull her out of her depression.

I sat and listened to Celeste recount what had happened. We talked, and I felt horrible about what had happened. I loved Celeste, and I knew the alien Riaahal would be back, again and again, until he had successfully impregnated her. The alien's primary objective was to mate and impregnate our women; their survival depended upon this.

I knew she had been traumatized by the assault, but with my reassurance that no matter what happened, I would be with her, she seemed to reconcile herself to what was inevitable.

Though things between us went through a tense period, we often talked about what happened that day, and I'll admit that listening to her describe the alien's assault never failed to give me a raging hard-on that I would try and hide from her. However, I suspect she had seen the resulting erections tenting my pants on more than one occasion.

From her tone and demeanor when she talked about how it felt with Riaahal, I began to sense she experienced feelings of pleasure, shame, and guilt surrounding the assault each time she recounted her story. Yes, she said it was terrifying initially, but it soon became evident that Celeste no longer felt any shame, guilt, or embarrassment about what Riaahal had done to her.

Riaahal came to our home at least three times a week to fuck my wife, Celeste. Within just a few days of their initial mating, I thought I noted a change in his behavior toward her. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but he was still the domineering, authoritative bastard he was when we first met, but now I sometimes thought I saw a softness in how he looked at her. Of course, I dismissed this because I knew emotional attraction between aliens and human females violated the Rubrics. I was also aware that Riaahal, in a quiet, soft tone, would speak to Celeste verbally in English and sometimes in the Riagantuian language, even though she didn't understand what he would be saying.

Within a short while, Celeste began experiencing dreams and sometimes nightmares involving Riaahal. She'd wake in the middle of the night shouting, crying, "No... stop", and other times she'd awaken, obviously still half asleep, softly whispering, "Yes, oh my god, yes." She'd roll on top of me (on one occasion calling me by Riaahal's name) and fuck me hard and desperately until she came. My sweet innocent Celeste would have me so far gone my dick would be on the verge of bursting. And when I did cum, I'd explode like a fucking bull, spewing hot cum up her hungry, grasping pussy. Fuck... it was great. She was like a different person.

It then occurred to me that despite the fear she had experienced, she may very well have enjoyed being with him. I wondered if this nighttime behavior could be a side effect of the drugs being put into her system.

*****

Celeste's Recollection:

It was a warm, breezy summer afternoon when Frank and I, along with Pam and Tony, our next door neighbors, had spent most of the day swimming, drinking, and eating, around our pool. The hour crept closer to one o'clock in the morning, and while Pam said her goodnights and I decided to get things cleaned up in the kitchen, my neighbor Tony and Frank decided to swing by the little neighborhood club called Marco's for a nightcap.

As they pulled away, Frank shouted that he'd be back in a couple of hours and waved goodbye.

I busied myself picking up plates and cups from the deck and bringing them inside. Loading the dishwasher and putting away the leftovers, it had only taken an hour to get everything done. While I had been too tired to tag along with Frank and Tony, all I wanted before I went to bed was a glass of my favorite Cabernet and a few minutes of quiet. I poured my wine and went onto the deck to enjoy the solitude before bed. As I sat sipping my wine, I began to feel a creeping unease, and all I could think about was getting into the house and locking the door. As I rose, I accidentally knocked the glass of wine off the deck table and watched it shatter when it hit the floor. I paused for only a second, and when I turned... I saw Riaahal.

He watched me, on guard for any sudden movement I might make to escape him. He was blocking my path to the door, and I felt like the proverbial "deer in the headlights"... trapped.

Riaahal began coming closer, and as he walked towards me, I could see his huge red cock extend out from between the folds of his robes. To my shocked amazement, he grabbed me, and with his hands on either side of my head, he began frantically humping me. His cock was hard and erect, and I could feel when in his mad thrusting, the point of his cock would slip between my thighs and brush over my clit. This repeatedly happened until I eventually felt the heat growing between my legs, and I began to tremble when I orgasmed and sank to the floor. Ashamed and horrified by how my body had betrayed me, I sat on the floor, fighting back an overwhelming wave of self-disgust that washed over me.

Riaahal then did something unexpected and against the strict rules established for interaction between the aliens and their assigned female breeders. Riaahal bent over me and placed his lips against mine in a hungry, demanding kiss. Riaahal, urging me onto my back, tore my panties away and mounted me.

Realizing the threat to myself and the fear of what he was doing, I whimpered, "No, no... please, don't," he wanted frontal mating, which was forbidden. Sexual guidelines with female specimens were strictly dictated and observed. Sex with a human female was from behind, with her kneeling in the submissive position, her head lowered, hips raised, and presented to the respective breeder for penetration. Face-to-face frontal sex violated the "Riagantu Rubrics for Human Female Coital Interactions."

Ignoring my protests, he took both of my wrists in his large hand and, pinning them above my head, began humping up and forward, his swollen, dripping cock rubbing across my clit, making me groan with pleasure. I moved my hips forward, encouraging his thick cock to touch my opening. I gasped when the head of his cock parted and moved past the inner lips of my pussy and went deeper inside me. Riaahal paused... and contemplated what he was about to do... he was about to violate the Riagantu Rubrics, and there was no going back. With a determined thrust, Riaahal buried his cock inside me. Once he had impaled me, he began thrusting in and out, and when my pussy was wet and throbbing, within a few minutes, I could feel his swelling second cock pushing at the entrance of my ass, stretching me to accommodate him. I was lost in the power and pleasure of his cocks and was utterly unaware that Frank was standing in the shadows, quietly watching the alien Riaahal and me having sex.

Riaahal, groaning with his effort, continued to push his engorged cock deeper and deeper. Soon his entire second cock was buried inside me as well. Even though he was deep inside me, he was still thrusting, and I could feel the hot pressure of his cock. Riaahal had already given me multiple orgasms, but greedily wanting more, with my arms around his neck and legs encircling his waist, I remained under him as he continued to thrust into me. He was coming close, and I knew that my moans and the steady contracting and releasing of my pussy muscles pushed him even closer to his orgasm. I raised my mouth to his and slipped my tongue between his parted lips. I felt him tense, and I knew I was also on the edge of cumming again. When my body began to tremble in the throes of an intense orgasm, my pussy clamped down on Riaahal's huge cock, and he began to groan as he unloaded all of his baby-making cum into my eager cunt.

Riaahal came for a long time, spewing rope after rope of alien cum that drenched the walls of my womb. I thought he would get off now, but he started to pound into me again. I could feel his second cock inside my ass as it began to ejaculate. God, he was cumming so much I could feel it dribbling out of my ass and between my cheeks.

Riaahal fucked me three more times before he had finished emptying his cum in me. We lay with him holding me until Riaahal's phallus had sufficiently shrunk. He reluctantly pulled free, and with a gush, his cum began to pour out of me and down between my thighs. After a few minutes, he stood, arranged his robes, kissed me again, and left me curled up on the deck.

Exhausted, I lay on the cool wooden deck for a few more minutes and closed my eyes as I pondered what we had done and whether anyone would find out. I was confused and frightened for both of us because of the obvious expression of emotions on both our parts. A primary tenet of the "Riagantu Rubrics for Human Female Coital Interactions" was that the breeding of human women was to be done in an emotionally sterile atmosphere; sex was a physical activity necessary for the impregnation of the female. While it was unquestionably a satisfyingly pleasant physical experience for the male Riagantuian, his role was to impregnate as many women as possible. It was understood that developing an attraction to one woman could hamper the program's success.

Hearing the sound of movement coming from behind me, my eyes fluttered open, and I saw Frank walking toward me.

*****

Frank's Recollection:

I knew why the Riagantuians were here and what they were doing with our women, but for some reason, after seeing Riaahal having sex with Celeste, I was irrationally jealous.

With a quivering voice, I told Celeste, "I saw you. I saw that alien Riaahal fucking you. You wanted him to... you let him, didn't you?"

"Let him? Frank, you know I have no control over what they do?" I said, surprised and confused by his attitude.

Celeste, apparently surprised that I was there and had seen the whole thing, sat there and tried to cover herself with her hands. I couldn't stand knowing she had just been with him and had his cock inside her.

"You lay here on the deck, naked with cum, that fucker's cum leaking from your pussy," I said, my voice trembling and edged with misdirected anger.

"Get on your knees," I ordered as I unzipped and pulled my already hard and throbbing cock free.

"Frank... what is wrong with you?" she began... and then quieted when I raised my hand threateningly. Celeste hesitated but did as I ordered.

I ran my hand along her wet, messy slit and could tell her clit was still swollen and sensitive from her encounter with Riaahal. I could feel my cock throbbing in anticipation as I mounted her from behind.

That bastard Riaahal had fucked her hard and thoroughly, and her pussy was now bruised and swollen. I didn't care and slid my cock inside her making her moan and whimper with discomfort. For some reason, I didn't understand, I felt anger, jealousy, and excitement all at the same time, and even though she had just been fucked by a space alien, I still wanted this bitch so badly, my balls hurt with the need to cum deep inside her. Celeste halfheartedly tried to struggle and squirm away but quickly relented when she realized her struggle was pointless. I fucked her frantically, hard and deep, making her body shudder. I could feel my dick growing larger as I jack-hammered inside her. At one point, I heard Celeste moan as she experienced a powerful climax.

I could feel my orgasm building, cum churning in my balls, and slowly rising up my cockshaft toward release. When I couldn't hold back any longer, I gripped Celeste's hips and held onto her as I shot cum inside her. My back arched stiffly, and my eyes closed and rolled back in my head as I fucked into her until I had drained myself and felt empty but satisfied.

Feeling her warm, tight pussy enveloping my spent cock, I again felt a sudden wave of anger wash over me at the thought of Riaahal having enjoyed the same sensations that night.

I guess you'd call what I did to her "revenge sex," but it couldn't be helped, despite my knowing that the Riagantuian Rubrics dictated that once a woman is identified for impregnation, she is forbidden from having sexual relations with any human male, the Rubrics didn't matter to me.

I still loved Celeste despite everything and would continue to love her and make love to her whenever I could... until we were discovered.

*****

Celeste has successfully been impregnated with the alien Riaahal's spawn... at least, we hope it is Riaahal's baby.

12