They Came Again in Outer Space!!

Story Info
The space elf family of Isaac Irons fucks around.
5.4k words
4.38
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Isaac Irons, currently 32 years old and living in space as a part-time diplomat with my family. Now understand that when I say my family, I'm not talking about my brothers, sisters, parents or any of that. No, my family is my harem. I've got a very comfortable five people I'm in love with and who love me. Three women, Tii, Emela and Urra, and two men, Growl and Nik. I met them all when their people, aliens from a far away planet who all resemble elves from fantasy stories, invaded Earth.

Our peoples went to war and, honestly speaking, Earth didn't stand a chance. The elves' technology was so far ahead of our own when it came to weaponry and vehicles that they could have wiped us all out from orbit if the reason they hadn't invaded was to get a hold of our DNA. See, their people had been suffering from a declining population and massive birth defects for several generations and they found us humans in the nick of time to save their people.

Unfortunately, they chose not to go the peaceful route and an unthinkable number of people died. It brought the entire Earth together as one people for the first time in our history and then they made the one move that cost them the entire war. They kidnapped me. I was nothing more than a test subject to them, personally experimented on by my future lover Growl in fact. It was during one of those tests, an extremely pleasurable anal probe, that we accidentally discovered the fact that won Earth the war.

The smell of human cum is an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac to elves.

Turns out their birth problems were due to the fact that they had moved to artificial means of reproduction so long ago that nobody even recalled that sex was a thing. They had no idea what their different genitals were even for, so I taught them all. It started with Growl and then I used his help to sneakily spread the natural aphrodisiac to every other member of the elf crew, one by one. There was a lot of sex involved and not a lot of it was consensual, but we were at war.

Once we had that ship under my command, I managed to share the information about the aphrodisiac effect to my superiors back on Earth and from there it all fell so quickly my head still spins thinking about it. Earth literally fucked our way to victory in a war we had no business winning. It all worked out for the best though.

The elves agreed to make reparations and through their technology, humanity was able to take a giant leap forward in space travel. It's still rocky and a lot of tensions still run high but we've managed a solid foundation of peace between our planets. The elves benefitted too. They got our DNA like they wanted, just in a very different way than they had anticipated. There have been mixed births between our people and those babies are perfectly healthy.

I spent most of the war on the ship with the elves who had become sexually addicted to me and when it was finally safe to wean them off, my family decided that they truly cared for me and wanted to stay with me. Being the hero of Earth, it was pretty easy for me to get them pardoned for war crimes. Now we all live together on a smaller long distance vessel that could easily house ten people for over seven years, just doing what we do at our own pace.

"Oh fuck yeah." I moan softly with my eyes still closed.

I don't know who exactly decided that I needed to be woken up by having my cock buried halfway into their throat but I'm certainly not complaining. After all the practice we've had, in beds, in the hallways, on random tables and even on the bridge of the ship, every single one of my lovely elves has become an expert cocksucker. If it wasn't for the fact that Tii had ridden me until my cock literally ached last night, I would have already cum right down whatever lovely throat decided to treat me.

"Wake up." Tii cooed softly in my ear in that little sing-songy way she always does when she wants something from me.

Well that crossed her throat off the list, since I was still being blown by somebody while her voice gently tickled me.

"Just because my eyes are closed doesn't mean I'm asleep, beautiful." I say to her as my hand gently reaches down and runs through the hair of my deepthroating benefactor.

The hair can't really give me any clue as to who it is. Like I said, the elves hadn't had a natural birth for generations. They all have the same hair, the same super pale skin, the same elongated pointy ears and the same red eyes. The only real variation comes in the shapes of their faces and bodies, though those are fairly similar as well. Get enough of them together in a room and you'd be hard pressed to pick out any individual from the rest no matter how well you knew them.

"Well open your eyes then so I can gaze lovingly into them for a while." she commands playfully.

I chuckle and do as she asks. My reward is her lovely face smiling down at me from above. Her eyes seem to glisten slightly as I see a brief flash of her teeth before her lips purse together and gently press down on mine. Tii was the first one of my harem to pick up on my love of kissing and she's easily the best at it. Strangely though, the kiss she gives me is quick and almost chaste. Over by the time I actually register the sensation of her lips on mine.

"You know, it's polite to close your eyes when you kiss." I tease.

"That's a human thing, my darling. Now cum in Nik's mouth, would you?"

Well that solves that mystery. I'm a little surprised that it's Nik's mouth on me, considering he almost never instigates sex, but it's not a bad surprise. It's just a shame that I'm still far too tuckered out from the marathon I humped before I fell asleep to even get all the way hard.

"Not going to happen until after I've had more time to rest and recover, my darling." I tell her as I gently run my fingers through Nik's hair, "Nik, I need you to stop honey. I'm nowhere near ready for that kinda hanky-panky."

I hear the disappointed moan from behind the lovely shield of flesh that is Tii but feel him slowly slide his lips off my cock before my hand loses its place in his hair. A moment later, his face pops up right next to Tii's and I give him a small little peck on the lips as a consolation prize. That cheers him up slightly but only for a moment.

"What time is it?" I ask groggily as the tiny bit of energy my body gave me for sex fizzles out.

"We've gone about..." Tii starts to say when Nik interrupts her.

"It's 0341 hours by your preferred time on Earth."

I can't help but laugh at the indignant little frown that Tii gives Nik. That doesn't make me feel any better about the fact that I barely got to sleep for over three hours. No wonder I'm so exhausted.

"Can you please just give me another four hours, at least?" I quietly beg as I close my eyes again.

"Sorry, but no." I hear Nik say to me apologetically, "We got knocked a bit off course by some electromagnetic phenomenon and I need every member of the flight crew to help me get us back to where we're supposed to be."

I grumble softly but recognize that it really is important enough to get out of bed for. I toss the blankets aside and shiver a bit at the sudden loss of heat in just the one area of my body. Both Tii and Nik seem reluctant to let me go but cave after I cock my legendary eyebrow of slight displeasure at them. They're not happy about it though, especially Tii. I pull her close and give her a much deeper kiss that she practically melts into as a small apology and leave her in the bed as Nik and I hop off.

"How long do you think adjustments will take?" I ask Nik as I grab a simple outfit made to be easily taken on and off.

"As long as scanners don't pick up anything else that could throw us off course, the three of us should be done in around..." he pauses as I watch him do the math in his head to convert to a time scale I can actually understand, "30 or 35 minutes."

"That's not too bad. Any chance I can convince you to join me back in bed after we're done?" I offer with a waggle of my eyebrows.

He laughs and blushes slightly as we make our way to the bridge together. Emela, the ship's captain and the only one of the elfish part of my family to have any sort of muscle definition, gives the both of us an annoyed look as we come in and take up our positions.

"You said you would be here with him in just a few minutes, Nik. It's been nearly 20." she grumbles loudly.

"He wouldn't wake up!" Nik counters defensively.

"In Nik's defense, I've gotten like three hours of sleep. I was dead to the universe until he started giving me bed head." I say as I stretch out in front of my navigation console.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have spent most of the last quarter rotation loudly fucking Tii nonstop! You might have gotten some actual sleep then!" Emela yells.

I turn around and glare at her, the same glare I learned from my nana that can make even the mightiest warrior shrink to half their size. She has the good sense to do the same and look a little ashamed of her attitude. She's in the wrong and she knows it. It's not like whatever knocked us off course was something we expected to run into.

"Sorry..." she meekly murmurs.

"Nobody got angry when it was your turn to spend half a day in bed with me, love." I gently chastise her as I turn back to my console, "Now captain up and tell us what we need to do to get back on course."

"Right." she says before she pauses to take a deep breath, "Nik, you work on repairing any damage to our scanners. Reboot and recalibrate if you need to. Isaac, I need you to figure out where we are as precisely as possible so we can plot a route back to the route we're supposed to be on."

Nik and I say our aye-ayes and get to work. After so long together, the three of us are a well-oiled flying machine. We barely need a word between us outside of a few status updates and we actually manage to finish five full minutes ahead of Nik's 30 minute prediction. We're still not back on our proper course yet but at least now we're getting there.

"I'm guessing that you're going to stay here to manually pilot for a while longer, love?" I ask Emela as I get out of the navigation console seat and cover a loud yawn.

"I just need to make sure that we keep our heading if anything else knocks out our navigation. It'll be faster and easier to re-enter everything if we know where we are instead of having to figure it out again." she says.

I just nod, knowing I'll never convince her to take it easy, so I walk over and give her a brief but exceptionally deep kiss. She's red in the face all the way to the tips of her lovely pointed ears by the time I pull away but she refuses to look anywhere but through the ship's viewing screen. She's dutiful to a fault but it's a fault I adore her for.

"You know you're always welcome in my bed if you want to get some rest whenever you're done, love." I say to her on the way out.

She doesn't say anything in response but I suspect I'll wake up with her curled up somewhere on the bed. Emela's always been the type to keep everything bottled up, apparently even before I knew her. Of course that information comes from Tii, so I have to take it with a grain of salt. Tii's tends to exaggerate things if she thinks it'll make whatever she's saying more interesting.

"So, back to bed?" Nik asks like a hopeful puppy as he runs up beside me.

"In a bit. I realized that I haven't seen or heard from Growl in a couple days as I was working earlier. Got to make sure he's not working himself to death again." I say with a small sigh.

"If you must." Nik replies with a sigh of his own.

"Could you do me a favor and check on Urra? I know that Growl said all the hours she's sleeping is supposed to be normal, I can't help but worry." I ask.

"Sure. I'll go check up on our pregnant angel." Nik promises before he gives a waggle of his eyebrows that I can't help but laugh at.

I give him a thank you kiss and wave goodbye as we go our separate ways. Each hallway I walk through on the well-travelled path to Growl's lab looks identical and I can't help but remember how often I used to get lost during the earliest days of space travel after the war. I've since gotten over that but I can't help but be irritated at it nonetheless. One of these days, I'm going to just go ahead and paint the entire inside of the ship that serves as our interstellar home. It's not like it's a military vessel anymore anyway.

I can't help but laugh as I picture the dull hallways with bright colors and clear signage to tell people where to go to get places. Thankfully that laughter doesn't last the entire walk so I can enter Growl's lab without scaring him. Well, at least without scaring him at first. If he's as deep into his work as he gets at his worst, it'll be impossible not to at least surprise him.

"This is impossible. The genomes should be separating properly..." I hear Growl tiredly mutter to himself as I enter his lab.

I give a loud sigh, upset that he's pushed himself so hard for so long yet again. He's been working almost nonstop since the war ended to find ways to separate elf and human DNA so that purebreds of either species can be born from mixed couples. I'm not really sure that's possible but he would know better than I would. He still shouldn't be half-killing himself to get it done though. It's not like we're going to run out of purebred elves anytime soon.

I knock rapidly but quietly against the nearest wall as I carefully approach Growl but it doesn't seem to get his attention. I try clearing my throat but all he does is keep muttering to himself so quietly and slurred that I would swear he was drunk if I didn't know any better. With no other options I can think of, I come up behind him, gently lay my hands on his shoulders and silently pray that he doesn't freak out.

"Growl." I say softly to him as I lay my hands on him.

He jumps slightly in his chair then quickly turns around and looks at me with circles under his eyes so dark that they look like black holes trying to suck his face in. He's always been skinny, even by elf standards, but right now his cheeks are almost frighteningly gaunt. I figured that he's been skipping sleep but now I had to worry that he wasn't eating either. There is no way in hell I'm going to let this go on.

"I'm almost done. Just have to... to figure out..." he tries to explain to me despite the fact he clearly can't keep his thoughts coherent anymore.

"Growl, it can wait. You need to rest." I insist forcefully.

"No, no! The answer's right there, Isaac. I just... just..." Growl tries to argue for a moment before he trails off absently.

"Your work isn't going anywhere, handsome. Now come on, we're going to bed." I tell him as I snake my arms underneath his.

He's about to try and argue again but I press my lips firmly to his to keep him from talking. He tries to kiss me back but it's a lot more awkward and clumsy than it would be if he were in better shape. Still, it's sweet that he's trying and I give him a smile as I pull him to his feet and away from his desk. He's a little unsteady but at least he's not trying to fight me like I expected him to.

"You're lucky I love you. Tearing me away from my work..." he whines as we head out of the lab.

"I love you too, Growl," I say as I kiss him a quick kiss on the cheek, "but we both know from personal experience that there's no way you're ever going to overpower me. Not even if you weren't tired and starving."

"I'm not hungry." Growl mumbles under his breath.

"That's because you're exhausted. Once we've had a good sleep together, you're going to be starving and I'm going to make sure you don't set one foot back in that lab until you've had a good meal." I tell him sternly.

He whines a little more but I can't even make out what words he's trying to say as we make our way to my room. He finally lets out a loud yawn as we reach the familiar sight of my door and, despite my best attempts to fight it, I give a loud yawn of my own. The door opens to the somehow unsurprising sight of a newly nude Nik atop the semi-permanently nude Tii, pounding away like I'd done to her not even 5 hours ago at this point.

"Having fun, you two?" I tease as the door closes behind Growl and I.

They answer me with animalistic grunts of pleasure and no small amount of pleased cuss words to go along with the semi-glazed look in their eyes as they only briefly gaze my way. They're clearly not going to stop until they're good and done, so I just chuckle a little as I start getting undressed myself. The outfit I'd chosen earlier makes it a matter of simply sliding out of my suit and I can't help but notice that Growl is looking at me with an uncharacteristic hunger in his eyes.

"You're tired." I say to him as he stands there with flared nostrils.

"It'll help me sleep better." he pleads softly as he tiredly tries to wiggle his arms free of the lab coat I gifted him when we started officially dating, "Please?"

I know I shouldn't and I know he's not really in his right mind but I'll be damned if my scientific twink isn't looking at me with the cutest bedroom eyes right now. My eyes quickly wander over his body and his erection is impossible to miss, not to mention surprising given his physical condition. I can't finish and I really doubt that he can either but he's clearly willing to try.

"Alright..." I sigh out semi-reluctantly even as I bite my lip, "Take off your shirt and I'll get your pants."

He nods with a bit more enthusiasm than I expected him to be capable of, and then starts fiddling with his shirt. It's one of the elven ones that seal up the middle of the body with what I can only describe as invisible super Velcro. Not that I can really care that much as I grab his pants at the waistline and yank them quickly down. Growl's slightly taller than me at 5'9" but I still have to squat down to get his pants off of his ankles.

His mostly erect cock waves its four inches at me and I give it a small kiss just to say hello. I hear Growl gasp cutely and smile as I remember the very first time I had him. I gave him a blowjob that he only lasted 30 seconds with, then gently fucked his mouth and ass for the remaining 29 and a half minutes that he'd secured for us for 'interrogation purposes'. To this day, I'm still the only person Growl will have sex with.

"Not what I want, Isaac." he pouts adorably as he finally sheds his shirt and tosses it on the floor.

"I know." I tease him as I stand up and gently smack his erection with my own eight and a half inches.

Between the lewd squelching sounds of Tii and Nik's sex and the sight of a very willing Growl waiting to be fucked, my arousal's about as high as it can be. My body's forgotten it's exhausted for the moment as I wrap my arms around Growl's waist, press his body tight against mine and kiss him again. He whimpers cutely in need and I can't help but chuckle.

"Tell me." I coo softly in his ear as I give the very tip of it the gentlest possible nibble.

"I love you." he says without hesitation as his whole body shivers from the contact on his extremely sensitive ears.

"And?" I add teasingly, gripping his ass firmly with one hand as I start peppering kisses along his neck.

"I need you to fuck me."

I smile devilishly as he whimpers the words and I give him a short but deep kiss on the lips before I let him go. He gets on the bed and tries to wait for me on all fours but I can see his limbs shaking from exhaustion even as I head over to my personal storage for lube.

"On your back, Growl." I command gently as I open up my storage cabinet and grab both lube and a few things for everybody to clean up once our impromptu orgy is finished.

12