They Came Again in Outer Space!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely manage to hear him shuffling in the bed over the sounds of my other lovers fucking each other silly but he's obediently on his back when I turn around with my supplies in hand. I take a moment to just admire the view as I place the body fluid cleaning supplies on the shelf by my bed. Growl's eyes are locked onto me as I pour a bit of the lukewarm lube into my hand, and then set the bottle down on the shelf.

He licks his lips as I apply the lube to my cock and climb onto the bed by his legs. He spreads them without any word from me and I make a show out of licking my own lips as the sight of him. Growl practically vibrates in place with want as I gently tease his rosebud with one finger. I don't have to prepare him for me, the lube is just that badass, but I still enjoy the little teasing games I do with all my loves.

"Please." he whimpers quietly as I hover over him.

Just that one word tells me something important that I hadn't realized until just now. He isn't just asking for this because he's horny. He's upset. He knows he needs to sleep but whatever he left back in that lab is still torturing him. It's not just his body that needs me, it's Growl himself.

"I love you." I tell him softly as I lean forward and kiss him.

He lets out a mewling moan as I push forward and the head of my cock pops quickly into him. It's the only part I push in quickly. He wraps his arms and legs around my body as I gently slide in, inch by inch, until I finally can't push in any farther. My balls rest gently on his ass cheeks as I just stay there, stuffed fully into him as I coax him into deeper and deeper kisses. He squeezes his ass around my cock to let me know that he wants more than just me being inside of him but I want to take a moment to savor him.

Growl is special, after all.

He's the real reason Earth and the elves even found a lasting peace, despite the credit going to me. Sure, I stopped the war but it was Growl who figured out how our people could co-exist. He's the one who swallowed his fear and stood in front of the entire United Nations to present the terms of his people's surrender. More importantly than all that though, he's the first person I've let myself love since I entered the U.S. Air Force.

I never thought I'd have a real relationship again when I signed up. I was prepared to live the rest of my life alone, especially when I had been picked to be a sacrificial pawn to collect information on the elves during the war. He learned to care about me before I cared about him. He spent an hour after the first time we fucked just holding me and thanking me for introducing him to intimacy. He spent the rest of the war convincing me that it was okay to let myself be vulnerable again. The elves were an entire race of the person I was becoming and they saved me from that fate the same way I saved them.

"Isaac..." Growl whispers needfully into my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I know, handsome. I just needed a moment to savor you." I tell him sweetly.

I give him a kiss on the cheek before he finally gets what he wants. My thrusts back and forth are both deliberate and forceful. Each slow push all the way back in forces all my weight onto him and pushes us both deeper onto the mattress. He moans appreciatively, which makes me playfully giggle before I gently nibble on the tips of his ears.

It's an erotic dichotomy, my slow lovemaking with Growl just a short distance away from the raw fucking Tii and Nik are doing half an arm's length away. The bed seems almost confused between the different forces we apply to it but I know that it's far too well made to ever give up on us. I'll spend the rest of my life on this bed making every last person who's become so dear to me cum their brains out.

A gasping moan escapes Growl's mouth as I continue to tease his sensitive ears while I fuck him, the best sound I can get him to make. His grip loosens as he turns to quivering gelatin underneath me, while his ass squeezes my cock like a heartbeat. It feels amazing and puts a wicked smile on my face, even as his cock throbs pressed between the two of us. He won't last much longer and I doubt he'll actually remember any of this once he's finally well rested, so I decide I want to leave a little reminder.

I kiss my way down his face until my lips reach his neck. I wrap as much of my mouth around as much of his neck as I can and start to roughly suck on his skin. With how sensitive his skin is, I know it'll leave one hell of a hickey. More than enough evidence to let him know that I made him mine again, even if he won't remember me doing it.

The intimate marking pushes him over the edge and he gapes, completely silent with his mouth wide open as he spurts little strings of come over both our bellies. He passes out as I push myself all the way inside him one last time as I continue to suckle on his neck. A smile tugs the corners of my lips as his breathing slows and his whole body relaxes underneath me.

"You do not cum inside me, Nik! I will end you if you do!" Tii roars like a tigress from beside me, snapping me out of my little daze with Growl.

"Okay, okay." I hear him say with an audible gulp.

I can't help but laugh, even as I watch the sexy sight of Nik pulling out and spraying cum on her thighs. Thankfully, I succeeded in giving Growl his hickey before my lips were comedically removed from his throat. I smile warmly at the little purple mark and finally pull out of him just as Nik seems to run out of cum.

"You two are insatiable." I tease as I carefully reach over my sleeping boyfriend and grab the supplies to wipe our bodies clean.

"Well we both wanted to fuck you but you weren't around, so we had to make due." Nik replies playfully.

"Definite rain check on that threesome. I'll be more than happy to once I've recovered enough that I can actually cum again." I say as I hand a couple of the supplies to Tii.

"Only Isaac gets to cum in me though. Urra might be okay with not knowing who the father of her first natural child will be but I need to be sure mine is Isaac. No offense, Nik." She says as she starts to wipe herself off.

"Fair enough. I'll just come in Isaac then." Nik says with a laugh before he leans forward and gives Tii a quick but loving peck on the lips.

I don't even bother to say anything else because we all know I'm completely fine with that arrangement. The only thing that would feel better is if we could somehow include Growl in that sexy mix but he'd never go for it. I can appreciate his loyalty though, especially since he still cares for the rest of our polyamorous family. He just doesn't want them the same way he wants me.

It doesn't take long for me to finish cleaning up mine and Growl's bodies but it is a little difficult to keep leaning over him to grab and toss things away. I don't want to risk waking him up so I don't bother with caring if I've actually gotten anything in the waste basket or not. I can clean it up later anyway, after we've all had some real sleep.

"Nik, did you remember to check on Urra like I asked?" I ask him as I start gently pulling the blanket around us all.

"Yeah but there's not much to say. She's still asleep and she looks the same as she did the last time I checked up on her. Maybe we should ask Growl to look her over after he wakes up?" Nik suggests uncertainly.

"Probably a good idea. We should all get some sleep first though. We've still got a long journey ahead of us and we'll have to do something besides sex eventually." I answer.

"Cuddling is something besides sex." Tii purrs seductively.

I smirk at her as she turns the lights down for us all to sleep. Our fancy temperature-regulating blanket covers each of our bodies as I gently bring Growl into my grip. He moves in his sleep instinctually, becoming the little spoon as he curls his back against my chest. I feel Tii's breasts press against my own back, making me the filling to our little sandwich. I assume Nik did as he usually does and took a little bit of distance from the pile of flesh. It's pretty funny that the most extroverted person in our family is also the one who doesn't want to be held while he sleeps.

"Sleep well, my loves." I say into the darkness as I close my eyes.

"You too, Isaac." Nik says from a short distance away.

Tii says nothing but I feel her lips press gently against my shoulder as her arms snake around my waist. Warmth fills me as I become blanketed in the love of the people I share my bed with and the sweet relief of deep sleep claims me shortly after.

Isaac Irons and his space elf family will return in "Sex & Love Amongst the Stars"

12