They Choose, They Use Pt. 03

Story Info
Debts paid, Natasha and Emily's story continues...
5.2k words
4.34
9.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles smiled. His tanned good looks, his white teeth, even his silver hair made him look very handsome. He wore a crisp light blue shirt, and chinos.

He handed Cindy and Michelle an envelope each. I watched as they opened them, Michelle was overjoyed with hers, Cindy, more cautious, but she didn't hand it back. Three grand each...

They'd arrived unannounced. We were enjoying the last of the day's Spanish sun, drinking our second Tinto de Verano's, trying to decide where to spend the evening. Charles changed our plans, or lack of them. He wasn't alone, Dieter was with him. Cindy grabbed a towel, and tried to cover herself. Michelle didn't.

The evening had, it seemed flashed by, a meal, dancing in a club, members only, and very exclusive. Dieter was light on his feet, he held me tight.

"I must tell Petra about tonight, I think she'd like to meet you again," he said smiling.

"I'd like to meet her again, and soon," I said, and meant it.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Cindy with Charles. Another pass around the dance floor and he was with Emily. I smiled, if only to myself.

It was past two when we got back to the villa, Dieter unzipped my dress, slid the straps from my shoulders, it dropped to the floor. I'd been with him before, so had Emily. I knew he was an accomplished lover and was looking forward to being fucked. My pussy was already wet with anticipation. Across the room Emily and Michelle were on one of the sofa' with Charles, in a passionate clinch. He squeezed Michelle's exposed nipple, and she gasped. I wondered if she was a virgin. If she was, she was about to lose it. My hand disappeared into Dieter's fly, I pulled his cock out, then my mouth made a seal around it, he was hard, hard as steel. German steel. Cindy joined me, licking his cock. She looked up, through her eye lashes, before deep throating him. I pulled her panties down, they snagged on her heel. I left them there, dangling. I ran my fingers up her leg, until I reached her wet pussy. I pulled her outer labia to one side, then went to work with my tongue. She wet, very wet. Musky too, I buried my face in her wetness, and pushed my tongue inside her.

I watched as Cindy impaled herself on his German steel, lowering herself, taking it all. Her mouth was open, her eyes wide. Then she had it all, her eyes closed, as her hips began to circle. He thrust up into her. He thrust hard, I knew, because his cock was still wet from my cunt when she had slid down it. I watched, my pussy open, open and wanting more. I wanted it so badly, but I had learned how to share. Sharing, and being shared were part of my life...

The lawyers came the following day. The four of us topped up our tans and recovered from our night of fucking. They shut themselves away, in Charles' office, putting together whatever deal they were sewing together. Overhead, a bird glided on a thermal. Far away a dog barked. Closer, a bead of sweat ran between Michelle's breasts...

The sun was sinking into the sea, in a blaze of reds. We had showered and dressed. A couple of bottles of bubbly stood in a cooler, waiting to be finished, as the four of us enjoyed the sunset. They emerged then, emerged from the gloomy office. They were all smiles, so the meeting must have gone well.

"Great work Greg, great work. Have a drink, then take your pick, after all your flight isn't until later," Charles said.

He chose. He chose Cindy. I watched as he led her away to one of the bedrooms, she looked back over her shoulder, but I couldn't read her reaction. She'd come for a holiday, a thank you from me. She enjoyed some great sex, but that wasn't the same as being treated like a whore.

Cindy emerged after almost an hour. We still sat on the deck. Dieter and his lawyer still in the house. Charles our host, was in high spirits, and the bubbly flowed. Antonio served tapas.

She was flushed, and perhaps a little embarrassed. The lawyer, having had his fun had gone.

"Oh Mummy, you have that just fucked red flush, lucky you. Drink?" Michelle quipped.

She took the glass, and drained it in one, before holding it out for another.

Charles smiled. His tanned good looks, his white teeth, even his silver hair made him look very handsome. He wore a crisp light blue shirt, and chinos.

He handed Cindy and Michelle an envelope each. I watched as they opened them, Michelle was overjoyed with hers, Cindy, more cautious, but she didn't hand it back. Three grand for Cindy, another three for Michelle.

"Now let's have another bottle, Antonio! Charles called.

Antonio opened another bottle, he poured, then stepped back, there, but not there.

"Tomorrow, I'm flying home. Natasha, you and Cindy are coming with me, Emily and Michelle are going with Dieter for a week or two, so drink up and let' enjoy our last night together!"

"But Michelle has college," Cindy said.

"She's not at college anymore," Charles replied.

"No, she isn't, is she," Cindy said quietly, then said, "No she's not, so let's enjoy the last night of our holiday. Cheers!"

We got to the top of the aircraft steps. We turned left. We made ourselves comfortable and took the glass of champagne that we were offered, as we prepared for take-off. We were soon in the air. The seat belt sigh went out. Charles went to the bar and was soon chatting happily to a couple of other men. I turned to Cindy.

"Are you alright with all this Cindy?"

"To tell you the truth Nat, I'm not sure, it's happened so quickly, I'm still trying to catch up, fuck Nat, we only came for a free holiday!" Cindy replied.

"Not often you get a free holiday and three grand into the bargain," I said.

"And don't come home with your daughter," she said.

"If you're worried about Michelle, don't be, Dieter will look after her, and she's with Emily."

"It's not that, and you know it." She snapped.

I was quiet for a few minutes.

"I know, you mean it's alright for your friend and her daughter to be prostitutes, but not you, not your daughter. Its ok for me, and its ok for my daughter, but not you, not your daughter. You think I'd have chosen this life if I'd had a choice, 'course I fucking wouldn't. But we didn't have a choice, we had to. But we adapted and found to our surprise that we like it."

Cindy tried to interrupt.

"No! You fucking listen. Yes, we like it. We like the travel we get paid extremely well. Oh, and yes, the sex can be awesome, not always, but mostly. But best of all, we get to spend quality time together. We can't undo what's been done. Now it's our choice, our bodies, our choice. Charles uses us, of course he does, but at least he's honest, at least with us!"

"I'm sorry," Cindy said.

"Don't be sorry for me, or Emily. We have another hour before we land. Time you did some fucking thinking." I said, more sharply than I'd intended. I got up and joined Charles at the bar.

"Scotch," I ordered, "a double!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are making our final approach to London Heathrow, where the local time is..."

I buckled my belt, as did Cindy beside me. We hadn't spoken since our little spat.

"Nat, I'm sorry," she said, hooking her arm in mine.

"It's alright, you have nothing to be sorry for." I told her.

"It's just that I can understand why you like it, working for Charles. I got such a thrill when the lawyer chose me. He wanted me! Not you, not Emily, or Michelle. Me! ...

I had been looking forward to a relaxing evening at home. I wasn't going to get it. The car dropped us at the Stafford Hotel, near Green Park. Five stars, and oozing class. Cindy was awestruck. The hotels driver had collected us from the airport and brought our cases as far as reception, he looked every bit the professional chauffeur that he was.

"If that will be all, madam?" He half bowed, before leaving, pocketing his tip.

The suite was in the main part of the hotel, Victorian in style, plush.

"Fuck me," Cindy said, as she sank into a velvet padded armchair.

"I think that's later, after all, that's why we're here Cindy. Still time to leave, go home, put the holiday down to experience."

"Not likely, I want this experience, they don't even have to pay me!"

"But they will, Cindy, they will!" ...

The party was if not wild, then defiantly raucous. Hooray Henry's. Posh boys. Posh girl. We took a drink and moved into the room.

"Look, ... no, over there," Cindy said, whispering loudly. "The guy with the beard, is it, you know?"

I looked. I knew who she meant. The bearded man smiled. His hair had that carefully coffered unkempt look that the upper classes seemed to like.

"It's him Cindy, so mind your P's, and Q's, or he might tell his boss," I giggled.

We soon stopped giggling, when he took us both by the arm, and led us away...

I lay back in the marble bath, enjoying the hot water, and the Badedas bath gel, as it softened my skin, and eased my aching body. I wasn't alone, Cindy shared the bath with me, and why not, it was huge, and meant for two, or even three. She sank down, the water coming to her chin, and as she did, her breasts seemed to float to the surface, her cherry red nipples so tempting. They'd been tempting last night as well.

"This is fabulous Nat, I could get use to this, fuck I need this after last night. Is it always like that?"

"No, not always, but yes sometimes," I replied.

"Eight guys fucked me last night, eight. I've never had sex eight times in a day before, let alone eight different partners, plus a couple of girls, oh, and let's not forget you. You were very good." Cindy said, with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Mmm, glad you approved" I replied. "Maybe well do it again, later, after all, that bed we are sharing is massive," I laughed, although I was serious...

If we thought our suite was impressive, it was nothing compared to his. He took his time, opened a bottle of Bollinger, the bubbles went up my nose. He took his time, his manners impeccable. He unzipped my black dress, taking the zip all the way down to where it finished halfway down my bottom. He ran a finger down the length of my spine. I shivered. In front of me, Cindy watched from the leather chesterfield, her legs crossed, her thigh visible above a stocking top. He reached inside my dress, cupping my breasts, pulling me back against himself. I felt his cock stiffen against my bottom. My nipples hardened as he teased them, gently, then a taste of pain, as he pinched them. I had that feeling in my stomach, you know the one, the one that signals arousal, one that tells you, your pussy is wet, and wants something inside it. I wanted his cock. He was in no hurry none at all. My dress was around my ankles, I didn't wear a bra, he held one breast, still tweaking the hard nipple, his other hand slid down the front of my black lace knickers. Cindy was on the edge of her seat, her legs parted, her red panties a veil over her pussy, a wet stain showed her excitement. His fingers were inside me. He kissed my neck. I nearly screamed "Fuck me, please, fuck me."

"You, what's your name?" He asked

"Cindy sir," she said.

"Well Cindy, you can see what I'm doing to your friend, watch carefully, and do exactly the same to yourself, you understand?" He said in the clipped tone of an upper classes.

Cindy knew. She stood, twisted slightly, and unzipped the side zip of her little red dress, it dropped. Like me she didn't wear a bra, just red panties, little ones, unlike my black lace French knickers which reached almost to my waist. She sat back down, her legs spread, a hand inside her knickers, two fingers inside her wet cunt. He hadn't stopped as Cindy stripped, his fingers were always busy, his lips on my neck, his breath on my ears. His cock making a dent in my bottom. Would he fuck me up the arse? I hoped so. I felt myself coming, I bit my bottom lip, as my breath became heavier. Cindy' fingers were being rammed in and out of herself, in time I realised with those that were inside me.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, yesssssssssss, oh God, I'mmmmmmmmm, cumminngggggggggg," I yelled.

Take you knickers off, both of you, please," he commanded. "No, leave your stockings and shoes on."

We were his to command. We did as he bid. He'd stripped as well. His body muscled, and toned, a brush of hair on his chest. He smelt manly, but I didn't know the name of his cologne. His cock didn't disappoint, a good nine inches, maybe ten, and thick, beautiful. I wanted it. He made us work for it.

"Cindy sweetie, spread your legs, and let Natasha taste that juicy looking cunt of yours."

I was disappointed, I wanted cock, his hard, hard, veined cock. I wanted it all. I did as he wanted, my face, in my friend's pussy. I could feel the heat from it even before my tongue touched her clit, touched her outer lips, her inner labia. Musky, wet. I was hungry for it. She came almost straightaway, so wet, I drank her.

"Mmmmm, Nat, oh Nat, yesssssssssss, oh fucking hell, yesssssssssssssssssssssss."

As she came, he penetrated me, his cock in my aching cunt, he slid in, smoothly, swiftly, and I opened for him, as he went deeper into me, his big cock stretching me, reaching so deep inside me. I enjoyed it, loved it. He thrust deeper, then thrust again, bumping my face against Cindy' dripping cunt. I lapped.

We swapped over, he fucked her as hard as he had fucked me, and me, I enjoyed my friend's tongue, as it probed my pussy. I watched him, his face red with exertion, beads of sweat on his forehead dripped into Cindy's back...

"I still can't believe I had eight Nat, eight guys. But, he was good, wasn't he!" Cindy enthused.

"You know, up until a year ago, I'd only ever fucked Tris..."

"What, you mean... you were a virgin?" Cindy asked.

"Yep, he was my first, and only, well until we were made to pay, so Charles was my second, and Emily's first."

"But I thought that guy from the tennis club did it with you, you know that New Year."

"He wished, come to that, now so do I, but no, we had a bit of a drunken fumble, he even got his hand in my knickers, then he heard his wife." I told her. "And Charles was the first to make me come."

"What, you'd never had an orgasm before Charles?" Cindy said sitting up, water cascading down her body.

"I didn't say that, but the first from being fucked, Tris always came straightaway, sometimes like he did on Michelle's pussy. A wet, sticky, useless mess."

"Poor you!"

"And you, how many sexual partners have you had?" I asked.

"Well before you took me to Majorca, six, including my husband, oh and the waiter on holiday in Florida, so seven." Cindy said...

He'd taken us back to the party, but he wouldn't let us dress, so in just hold-ups' and heels, the taste of his cum in our mouths, we re-joined the party. Other girls were in a similar state of dress, or undress. Soon we were led away again, singly, and once more together. As the evening wore on, the drink flowed, so people lost whatever inhibitions they might have had.

A tall horsy girl grabbed me, her hand straight between my legs, no preamble, fingers inside me. I was wet, sticky from several cocks that had come inside me, in my cunt, and two in my arse. She kissed me, her tongue in my mouth. She was more enthusiastic than skilled, perhaps it was the drink. Her tits spilled over the top of the bodice of her dress, I squeezed her nipples, and as I did, she pushed me down. I knew what she wanted, and was happy to do her bidding, she lifted the hem of her dress. She didn't wear any knickers. To the applause of the party goers, I lifted my face up, between her legs. She had a hairy bush, a surprise, most girls are waxed, certainly all the women I had, had sex with were, to one extent or another. I tasted her, tasted her juices. Tasted cum as well, I wondered which guy had fucked her, or was it guys. I worked her clit, ran my tongue between her swollen labia. She was breathless, her clit engorged. I cleaned her. Excited her. She came, everyone knew she was coming, noisy cow. And as she came, she squirted in my mouth, on my face...

We rubbed body lotion onto our skins, moisturising. Dried our hair. We both had shoulder length blonde hair, a little sun bleached from Majorca. I couldn't resist. I kissed her. Her lips were soft and yielded. Her tongue reciprocated. I embraced her, her soft, warm body.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

"Are you sure, we're friends, but lovers?" I asked.

"It's not as if we haven't fucked before," she said.

"That was just sex, this could be more. Is that what you want?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I want to know. So, make love to me Natasha, slowly, very slowly."

I kissed her neck, lightly. My hands brushed across her breasts, my breath on her nipples, hardening, but not touching. I kissed her mouth again, the bed beckoned. I pushed her back, I was on top of her, my tongue entwined in hers. I moved down her body, my lips kissing, brushing. Across her stomach now, then still lower. The soft insides of her thighs, the light musky perfume of her cunt. My mouth was dry, I moved up, then flicked my tongue on the hood of her clit. She shivered, her legs moved in, parting a little more, as her clit, erect peeked out of its protective sheath. The tip of my tongue greeted it. Her pussy was smooth, but for a strip of pubic hair just above her slit, it tickled my nose. I wondered if my little strip of pubes would tickle her nose when my turn came. I twirled my tongue around her clit, then using my tongue like a zip, I opened her labia. Her juices flowed from her cunt. I drank. Nectar. I inserted a finger inside her, she was hot, so hot. Hot and wet. I knew my own cunt was, I anticipated her fingers inside me, the anticipation drove me on. A second finger, then a third. I wondered if she liked three. Three was what I liked. Two was nice, three perfect. Emily only liked two. I wondered what Michelle liked, wondered what she tasted like. Did she taste like her mother like Cindy? Knew then I wanted to know. I probed with my tongue, pushing it as deep as I could. I pushed my thumb against her puckered hole. A little resistance, and it was in, I pushed it as far as the joint, then fingers and thumb finger fucked her, all the while my tongue was busy, and everywhere. I rimmed her, driving her to orgasm, her anus pulsed, I felt it squeezing my tongue, her juices flowed freely. I lost count of the number of times she came. I kissed her mouth again, then pulled back, holding her head in my hands.

"Slow enough, my love?" I asked.

"Slow enough, my love," she replied...

My mobile rang. Where the bloody hell is it? Cindy laughed from the other side of the lounge, where she read her book. It was just after eight, and I was looking forward to an early night. Not that I was tired. I wasn't. Neither of us had any work for the next couple of days.

I found the phone. "It had better not be fucking Charles," Cindy said.

It wasn't. Alan? Why would Alan be ring me. I pressed answer.

"Alan, what is it, not work?"

We sat together in the back of the car. The M25 was quiet for a change, the tunnel free flowing. I was excited. Happy and excited. Alan had news, news we were so happy to receive. My Emily was on a plane, arriving at Stansted at eleven from Szczecin, with her was Cindy's Michelle. We hadn't seen them since they'd flown out with Dieter, it seemed years, but was what, nine weeks? Nine long weeks...

The cicadas were so loud, a cacophony of noise. They had their hand luggage, the wheels rumbled across the forecourt. It was hot, despite the early hour. The girls wore light summer clothes, cotton and skimpy. I hugged Emily, kissed her. Told her to be careful, and to ring, or at least text. I looked across, Cindy was crying, as Michelle got into the car beside Dieter, her dress riding up her long-tanned legs, a glimpse of white cotton knickers. Emily kissed Cindy goodbye, and she too got into the car, bum in, knees together. Very ladylike.

12