They Choose, They Use Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd flown home that afternoon, home with Charles. He'd put us both to work. Cindy had come on holiday a working mother, a job in HR for a small local company. She went home as something totally different...

"Where the fuck is Szczecin?" I asked no one in particular.

"Not a clue," Cindy replied, "Alan, do you know?"

"Of course, it used to be called Stettin. Poland, on the Baltic. Bloody cold." He answered.

"What the hell are they doing in Poland, I thought they were with Dieter in Germany," Cindy asked.

"You can ask them yourself soon enough," Alan said..."what the fuck is this idiot doing, fucking twat!"

Nine weeks, a long time. Things had changed, for me, but especially for Cindy. I closed my eyes, and rested my head on her shoulder, breathing in her perfume...

I looked at my watch. Eight thirty. She should have been home an hour ago. Her mobile was switched off. A key in the door. She closed the door behind her.

"Can't stop, need the loo," she called rushing past me.

I stood in the doorway, as she sat peeing.

"Bloody trains, the six ten was rammed full, so I got the next one. That was full too. Had to stand all the bloody way!" She said, tearing toilet paper from the roll.

"I was worried," I said, as she wiped herself. I watched as she pulled her knickers up and flushed.

"How was it?" I asked.

It had been her first time. Her first time on her own.

"God I was nervous. I was nearly wetting myself. It was fine. He was really nice. Took me out for lunch, then fucked me all afternoon. All I could think about was that I had indigestion, and where were the Rennie's." Cindy giggled.

"And now you are a proper tart," I said, laughing.

"I suppose I am!"

It hadn't always been good. She came home on her second week, as soon as she had closed the door behind her, she had burst into tears. I held her, held her tight until the sobbing stopped.

"It was awful," she said.

I listened.

"There were ten, maybe twelve of them. All standing around me, naked, naked and wanking. I had to blow them, then one, by one they came all over me, in my face, in my hair, on my tits, everywhere. It was horrible. They watched me masturbate, all the time wanking. Awful, just horrible. I need a drink."

"Bukkake!" I said.

"No thanks, scotch," Cindy said, then laughed...

We stood in arrivals. Waiting. Then we saw them. Walking together, arm in arm. They looked gorgeous. Hair perfect, Emily so blonde, Michelle, red. Red? When did that happen?

Emily beamed when she saw me. Her makeup perfect, her lips red. Distressed jeans, so tight they must have been sprayed on. A strapless top, her midriff exposed, her belly button pierced. That was new. They both wore high heeled ankle boots. Michelle wore tight blue jeans, with a white clingy top, the shoulder caps cut out. Behind them two boys carried their bags. We hugged our daughters. Held them tight. Alan took the bags, the boys, disappointed sulked away.

"You both look well," I said. "You alright?"

"Mummy, we're not kids," Emily exclaimed. "Yes Mum, we're both fine."

"Dieter? Treat you well?" I asked.

"He's alright. Gave us plenty of work, oh and Petra sends her love, says she's looking forward to fucking your arse again, she's fucking rough isn't she!" Emily said, taking my arm.

We got into the car, buckled up, and Alan pulled slowly into the queue heading for the motorway.

"How come you were in Szczecin?" I asked.

"You'd better ask Michelle," Emily said, smiling from ear to ear.

We all looked at Michelle, who for an answer, lifter her top, to reveal a white bra.

"Michelle!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Good aren't they, had them done five days ago, I wanted a size bigger than Emily, but they said I could only have a DD. Need to keep the bra on for a couple more days though. So, what have you been up to Mum, back at work?"

"You could say that" Cindy replied. "Gave my notice in at the print works, working for Charles now!" Cindy replied.

"Really!" Michelle squealed. "So am I! ... You don't mind, do you?"

I hadn't set an alarm. There was no need. I heard the bedroom door creak. Emily placed two mugs of tea on the bedside cabinet. She sat on the bed, beside me. Cindy slept on she'd been up late, talking with Michelle.

"So, you and Cindy?" Emily asked.

"Mm, I know, came as a surprise to me. Are you comfortable with us, well, you know?"

"Mummy, if it makes you happy, then of course. Drink your tea before it gets cold."

I sipped it it was scalding hot.

"I had a text from Charles, he has invited us all for lunch, a car will pick us up at twelve," Emily said.

"Oh fuck, I was hoping to have you to myself for a few days," I said. "What time is it now?"

"No rush, it's just gone nine."

The golf club's restaurant was three quarters full. We had the best table, the one that overlooked the eighteenth. He was in a good mood. The lawyer was there, the one that had picked Cindy. Another couple of guys, whose names I didn't catch. He greeted us, each with a kiss on each cheek. Every man in there envied him. Every woman hated us. Hated us for what were. I had known most of them for a long time. They had been my friends, or so I thought. In truth I had only Cindy, and two others, but they weren't members of this stuffy club, nor the tennis club, which was just an extension.

"Michelle darling, you are looking good, I can't wait to see those!" He said smiling.

"And I can't wait to show you Charles," Michelle said.

We ate, the food had always been superb I'd come here often with Tris. Then of course I was one of those women that now hated what I and my daughter had become.

"How's the lobster," Charles asked.

"Good, very good," I said between mouthfuls.

"That party you and Cindy went to, the one at the Stafford, they liked you. Liked you both a lot. Want you again, only..." He stopped talking, taking a mouthful of food. Then he continued.

"Only they wished you had bigger tits! Which is lucky. Natasha, your implants came from a different batch to Emily's. They've got an advisory on them, got the email last week. I want them replaced, soon as darling. Cindy, yours are ten years old, time to replace those as well, so you will go with Natasha. Tomorrow. Now the Stafford party, they want you both for a special, very soon. They want two others as well, so Emily and Michelle will be going with you. This is important, especially important, understand?"

We all nodded.

"Good, this is Doctor Pole, you and Cindy will all be at his clinic tomorrow."...

I swam lengths, keeping up with Cindy, or was she keeping up with me. Breaststroke, nice and gentle. Nice and gentle, although we had healed, the scars already beginning to fade. We turned, and as we turned, we switched to life-saving backstroke. My breasts seemed enormous, but then the others had, had until I had got use to them.

We showered and dried off. Cindy naked beside me. Were my breasts really that big, as big as hers. I knew the answer. E - cup. And I'd thought DD was big.

The girl massaged my back, my neck, kneading out the knots, the aches. The oil was warm, and I relaxed. Totally. Though half opened eyes I looked across at Cindy on the table beside me. Like me she was naked, with just a small towel covering our bottoms. I closed my eyes, and dozed...

"I'm fed up with that bloody woman making snide remarks whenever I see her and whispering her poison. I get it, she doesn't like me, or you come to that. I've had enough." I said.

"Its not you, its not me. She doesn't like prostitutes. Thinks we lower the tone. Maybe we do!" Cindy said, smiling.

"I take it, we are talking about Alice Coward?" Charles said.

We were drinking on his deck.

"The one and only, that husband of hers is no better, especially since Emily put him in his place, that first night, do you remember?" I said.

"I remember, a great put down, as I recall. If it's any consolation, they are proving to be a thorn in my side. They own some land on the west of town. I want it, its access to some land I own, and want to build on. And I've got nothing on either of them, whiter, than white." Charles said.

"He's not, they're not. Rumour has it that he sexually assaulted Helene," Emily said, sipping her drink.

"He what?" Charles asked.

"If you don't believe me, ask Michelle!" Said an indignant Emily.

"She's right, well that's what I heard. He was always pestering me as well, as well, " Michelle said.

"He's careful though, makes sure no one is around. She knows, she was there when he tried it on with me," Emily added.

"Why didn't you say something?" Cindy asked.

"Who would believe us, come on, would you?"

"Yes, yes I would." Cindy said...

12