They Choose, They Use Pt. 04

Story Info
Natasha and Emily help Charles get what he wants...
5.5k words
4.56
6.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke, I could feel hands running up my legs. I liked the sensation. It took me a moment to realise where I was. The masseuse continued, kneading my bottom. I stretched my neck. It felt as if I was laying on two pillows. Two large pillows. My new tits. My big new, E- cup breasts.

We walked to the refreshment lounge, wrapped in big white fluffy towelling robes. Mineral waters in hand, we found two armchairs in a corner.

"These take some getting used to," Cindy said, indicating her two twin E-cups.

"Tell me about it, and they wanted us to go to an F. The girls are jealous, they want an increase as well."

Alice Coward walked past, and hissed "whores," as she went.

"That woman is really starting to get right up my nose." ...

"We need a girl then, the same as we did when we lured Tris," Cindy said. "Obviously, none of us he knows us for one."

"Ashley," Cindy said, at the same time as Michelle.

"Who is Ashley?" Charles asked.

"My cousin," Michelle said. "Eighteen, but looks like she's fourteen, with two fried eggs for tits. Freckles. Nice bum though."

"Does he know her, know she's your niece?" Charles asked Cindy.

"No, definitely not. And she plays tennis. I'll talk to my sister."...

We didn't tell her the whole story. She didn't need to know. Would she still have agreed to Ashley doing it if she had known, maybe. Maybe not. To catch the pervert that had touched up Emily, touched up other girls. Touched up Michelle. Oh yes.

They rented a cottage, not far from the sea. Ashley was enrolled into Emily's college, not that she'd ever go there, just a back story, Alice knew everyone. She joined the tennis club. The game was afoot.

Why didn't we just watch, and wait for him to approach any girl? Fair question, one we had asked ourselves, argued through. No, it had to be someone we had planted. We needed to be in control. We didn't need him paying some one off, denying it had happened, or god forbid, the Police becoming involved. We knew the result we wanted to achieve. Sit back and wait...

Tina wasn't stupid. We sat in the lounge one evening, the week after they had arrived. Ashley was just back from the tennis club, her second session. Thankfully, she could play tennis.

"So, what is it you all do for a living?" Tina asked.

"Corporate entertainment, we are lucky, we often work together," Cindy said.

"Corporate entertainment, mmm, if you say so. And the boob jobs, part of the package?"

"Well, they want us to look good, and it was well, available at a good price," Cindy lied.

"You know some of the implants have been recalled don't you," Tina said.

"Yes, Natasha was unlucky, had to have hers re-done. Mine were, well getting on, so I had mine re-done. Better safe than sorry."

"And your boss paid for them I take it, he pays for a lot doesn't he. Holidays, you're always somewhere when we talk, and those clothes, wow, I could use a job like that. Could use tits like those. I might have to go for an interview."

"Mummy," Emily called, as she walked from her bedroom. "Oh, sorry Tina, didn't know you were here."

It was a month since Tina had arrived, together with her daughter Ashley. Emily carried a dress over her arm. She wore a pair of red knickers, silk, tiny. They were almost not there.

"Wow," said Tina, "now I really know I want a pair of those."

"A pair of what Mum," Ashley said, taking us all by surprise as she arrived back from yet another tennis lesson. "Oh, they're...big."

"Can I?" asked Tina.

Emily didn't mind, she never had. Tina cupped her right breast, squeezed, then weighed it.

"Feels natural, great shape, but I'm not sure about the size, what are you?"

"I'm a DD the same as Michelle, but Mummy and Cindy are both E cups," Emily said.

"Will mine grow that big," asked Ashley, "or will they just be like yours Mum."

"They'll be like mine sweetie, but you can always have them made like Emily' or bigger like Auntie Cindy. It'll be up to you."

"Good, I'll have them like Auntie Cindy, though Alex says he likes little ones." Ashley said dropping the bombshell.

"He said what," Tina asked.

"He said he prefers little ones, like mine." Ashley said.

"Did he touch you?" I asked.

"No, well not really. His hand brushed against me, but it was just an accident. Can I touch Emily's please?"

He didn't do anything else for a week, then he made his move, slowly, but steadily. Every lesson, he'd touch her, "accidentally" at first, then, when she didn't complain, he became bolder, then bolder still. He brought her things. Little things. Complimented her. Stroked her bottom, lifted her tennis skirt, and stroked her bottom. I thought Tina was going to explode. We watched, in Charles' office, on the CCTV screen. Charles had cameras everywhere, he wanted Alex Coward, now more than ever.

"When do we confront the creep?" Tina asked.

"Not just yet Tina, from what Emily has told me, Alice gets involved. Let's see." Charles said.

"But that's my daughter!" Tina exclaimed.

"Yes, and she's safe. We have someone monitoring the screens. Three heavies just along the corridor. She'll be fine, you know she will."...

We dressed carefully. Charles had emphasised how important this party was. He didn't elaborate. He didn't have to not to us. Ashley had watched us. Watched us apply our makeup, pack our cases. Roll our stockings up our legs. Fasten them to our suspender belts.

"Natasha, can I have lingerie like yours," Ashley asked.

"Yes, why not," I told her. "Look, I get home on Sunday afternoon. Monday I'll take you shopping, see what we can find in your size. Now let me put my knickers on, please."

"Mummy says you're a prostitute, do you get paid a lot?" Ashley asked.

"Yes Ashley, I am and yes I do get paid a lot of money." I replied.

"Can I get a job where you work?" Ashley asked...

Was he never doing to make a move? We sat watching the monitor, waiting. Ashley was having yet another lesson. She was good, not world class, or anything. But a good young club player. He watched her. Sat behind her, so every time her skirt flipped up, he had a grandstand seat view of her bottom. Michelle had been right she did have a nice bum. Pert, shapely. Crisp white sports knickers stretched across her cheeks. Alex Coward was mesmerised, his gazed fixed on one spot. Ashley's bum.

The game ended Ashley skipped into the changing rooms. Alice followed. That was unusual. We sat forward on our seats, Cindy, Tina, and me. Our concentration intense. We watched as Ashley stripped off for her shower, Alice talking to her. She showered, emerging wrapped in a white fluffy towel. Alice was still there. The door opened Alex walked in. Into the ladies changing room. The guy beside me, one of Charles' heavies was on the radio. Alex stroked Ashley's face, then kissed her. She tried to push him away, then Alice was there, holding her, holding Ashley. Her towel on the floor.

"Standby," he heavy said into the radio.

Alex's hand was between her legs. Alice, kissing her mouth, squeezing her breasts.

"Go, go, go. Now, now, now!" ...

Champagne flowed, almost like tap water. Music played. Waitresses moved effortlessly around the room, topping a glass here, a glass there. Canapés. Women eating them without smudging their lipstick. A famous face, or three. Smart but casual, all wearing the right clothes. The right clothes and the way one drank signalled the right sort. The right old school, like some sort of coded message. They all talked the in same, clipped, and if not upper class, then upper middle way. There was the odd exception of course. Not new money, no that wouldn't do, but a skilled sportsman here and there. One or two highflyers, of course. A select gathering. Here to drink, be merry. Here to fuck. A hand squeezed my bottom, then cupped the cheek. I let him, sipping my drink. I looked around the room. Someone had their hand up Cindy's dress. A moment later he led her away, Emily and Michelle were on the far side of the room, with two eager chaps.

A thirty something city type escorted me from the room, and along the corridor to his room. He was sweet. Polite, charming, and good looking. The sort of guy that I would have liked Emily to come home with, and not so we could share. He smelt nice, had manicured fingernails. He was on me in a flash, pushing me onto the bed, his lips mashing on mine. His tongue in my mouth, his hands everywhere. We rolled over, so now I was on top, he lifted my skirt, his hands on my bum, his fingers inside my knickers. He traced my anus, then found my pussy.

"Fuck, you're wet," he said in surprise.

He fingered me, my dress around my waist, my panties pulled to one side. I lifted, and reached down, unzipped him, pulled his cock from his trousers. He was hard. I angled it, then sank onto its hardness, sinking down, taking it all. I wanted it. Needed it. Fucked it. I fucked him, fucked him hard, enjoying the length, the girth. He filled me, his face between my breasts.

"In your arse darling?"

"Mm," I murmured, an orgasm almost there. I ground down, and came, my head back, mouth open, "yes..."...

The hood was removed from Alex Coward's head. He was tied, his arms above his head, suspended from a beam. Naked. We were in a warehouse on the outskirts of town.

"You've been a naughty boy old son," Alan said.

"Fuck off," Alex responded, his posh accent gone.

"If you say so," Alan replied.

He walked away, but only as far as the other end of the room. She was there, the bitch. Alice fucking Coward. She was spread-eagled. Naked, vulnerable. Her nakedness stark, as she was bathed in bright white light.

Alan nodded, and one of the heavies who had rescued Ashley, grabbed one of her nipples, twisted it violently. Suddenly, painfully. Alice screamed. Then screamed again, as her other nipple was twisted. The heavy said nothing. Alan said nothing. The heavy walked behind her, her eyes were wide, wide with terror. Terror of the unknown. A sudden crack broke the silence. She cried out, then cried out a second time, as the whip struck her naked arse. Her body wasn't bad I noted. Her breasts a C-cup, her waist taut, tennis, swimming and golf had kept her in trim. The whip struck again, then again. She screamed, begged them to stop. She was ignored. Twenty lashes, each as hard as the first. She whimpered now, sobbed. Begged. Her back and bum bloodied. No-one spoke to her. No-one asked her anything. No-one wanted anything from her.

Alan asked Alex a question. One simple question. "How many girls have you abused?"

"Fuck off," he replied again.

In reply the whip struck Alice again, the noise echoing around the disused warehouse, six more times.

"Alex, please, please Alex tell them what they want to know," Alice sobbed.

"Alright, alright. What do you want to know?" He asked.

"How many girls have you abused?" Alan asked patiently.

He was quiet. Thinking?

"Only the one. Only Ashley," he said. "I'm so sorry, it's just..."

He got no further.

"Hit her again," Alan called, "until this piece of shit tells me the truth."

The welts on Alice's back and bum grew, crisscrossed, growing closer together, blood running as each blow landed.

"Alright, alright," Alex shouted. "She wasn't the first, there were others, but only a few, six, maybe seven!"

"Better, but I don't believe you." Alan said.

He walked away, back to Alice. He nodded to a second person, a person standing in the shadows. A tall blonde stepped forward. A tall blonde with cropped blonde hair. Petra. She walked around Alice. Petra attached clamps to Alice's nipples, then another to her clit as she cried. Sobbed.

Petra flicked the switch, electricity flowed. Alice jerked, and screamed. Then she wet herself. The piss sounded on the floor. Alex shouted for it to end. Petra ignored them. Petra was a sadist, enjoying her work. She flicked the switch ten times, maybe twelve. Then she stopped, suddenly. She left her, dangling. Out of Alice's sight she prepared herself. Then she was ready, she showed herself. Showed herself to Alice. I remembered the dildo, with the strap-on. Alice was transfixed. Her face showed her horror. Petra smiled, then walked behind her. Alice trembled. Then suddenly stiffened, as she felt the black rubber head press against her anus. Petra pressed, pressed hard. The dildo slipped home. I remembered Petra fucking me with a similar dildo, but at least I had been sexually excited. Alice wasn't. She screamed and Alex screamed for it to stop. Petra ignored them and fucked Alice hard.

When Petra finished, Alice was a sobbing mess. I almost felt sorry for her. I watched with Cindy and Tina. Cindy was crying, but she was the only one.

He wanted to talk, begged to be heard. Alan pretended he wasn't interested and drank a cup of tea, even dunking a biscuit.

"Alex, tell me. How many girls?" Alan asked.

"Thirty, I think. Yes thirty, I'm sure." Alex said softly.

"Ashley, we know about. Who else?" Alan asked.

"Ashley, yes. Umm, Susan, Jane. Chardonnay, Lisa. Char, Jenny. Others I can't remember all their names.

"You can Alex, and you will, try again!" Alan commanded.

"Yes, yes, Kate, Harriet, Danielle. Umm, Caroline, Michelle, Emily. Marie..."

He said their names, Emily and Michelle, and all the others up until Ashley.

"You and your wife abused all those girls. What do you think would happen if their parents found out? What do you think?" Alan asked.

He was quiet.

"I asked you a question?"

"I'd be dead. Me and Alice."

"So you would!"

Somewhere a tap dripped...

We ate our dinner together in our suite. Room service. We weren't invited to eat with the boys. We'd showered and sat in our dressing gowns. The food was delicious. The butler returned, with a waiter and cleared away, then brought the next course.

"I could get used to this," I said.

"Mm, so could I," Cindy replied.

Stockings and suspenders. Killer heels. Little skirts, which only just covered our naked bums. Cup less bras. We returned to the party, where the boys waited. They'd eaten. Drank their wine, their port. Downed a whiskey or three. We were plied with bubbly. The night was still young, they had us until the morning. A boy, and he was a boy, no more than nineteen, cupped my pussy. He stroked it, parted my inner labia, and ran his fingers along the length of my soft and moist cunt. His finger brushed across my opening. He didn't penetrate me but continued to excite me. My breath was heavy, and he grinned, knowingly. My nipples ached, I wanted to cum, every time I got close, he slowed, keeping me just on the edge, but not letting me fall. I stood, my legs apart panting now. Over his shoulder I saw Emily sucking cocks, she held one on each hand, taking it in turns with each one. Still, he excited me my clit hurt, he pulled the hood back, exposing my little bud of nerve ends. He worked it, making it harder, pushing the hood back, as far as it would go, then further than it should go. Pain, but nice pain.

"For fucks sake, let me cum," I screamed.

"You didn't say please slut, so no." He said smiling.

My legs were trembling, almost like jelly. He kept me standing. I moved, so my legs were further apart. His fingers slipped inside me then. Two, then three. He finger fucked me, then a fourth. His thumb rubbed my clit.

"Oh yes, yes, yes..." I panted, so close.

He stopped, and I stepped back from the edge of orgasm. He pulled his fingers out of me and held them to my mouth. I cleaned them. Licked my juices from them. Then he started again. He was playing a game, and I was it...

"Dead, yes you'd be dead," Alan said. "Both of you."

Alex said nothing. Alice sobbed.

Alan dialled a number on his mobile.

"They're ready boss," he said simply, before ending the call.

Footsteps echoed in the nearby corridor. Slow, steady, coming ever closer. The door creaked as it was opened. Charles walked into the room.

"Alex, Alice, how pleasant to see you both." Charles said.

They said nothing.

"Alan, make our guest more comfortable, cut him down, bring him over to the desk" Charles said in a soft, and matter of fact voice.

Alex sat on the chair, facing Charles. Alex was still naked.

"I think Alex we can sort this business out, don't you, after all, we're all reasonable people, well, apart from Ashley's Mum, but I think we can come to an arrangement."

"What do you want," he asked.

"I want your house Alex. I want to buy it from you. I'll pay the full market value, less a few incidental expenses of course," Charles said.

"And if I say no?" Alex asked.

Charles smiled, said nothing, just nodded.

A side door opened...

They led me to the adjacent suite. He was there. There, waiting for me. His cock, already hard. I was trembling, I wanted to come, so badly it hurt. My nipples hard, so hard. My clit engorged. So hard, it was like a small cock, never had it been so big, so hard. It was agony. My cunt poured with my juices. I wanted to cum. I wanted to fuck, but this was work. I was here to service him. HIM.

I crawled over him, brushing my nipples against his red-haired chest. His chest hair so soft before, felt like wire. I kissed him, his beard tickling my face. I kissed his lips.

"Fuck me Sir!" I almost pleaded.

"Natasha, so nice to see you again. A drink first?" He said.

"Fuck me, please fuck me, please," I said, pleading now.

I moved up his body, straddled his chest. "Or shall I sit on your face."

He smiled, such a nice smile.

I moved up, then lowered myself, my cunt just above his mouth. I reached down, my pussy was already open, my labia parted, my inner lips protruded from within, my clit so hard. Erect. I felt his hot breath. I grabbed his red hair, pulled his head up, felt his face between my legs, his lips on my lips. His tongue in my... "Oh yes, oh my god, mm... fuck, oh fuck...I'm cumminggggggggggggggggggg"

I flooded his face, drenched him, soaked him. His tongue touched my clit, I came again, then felt another orgasm immediately after.

I was sweating, writhing on his face. His tongue like a snake never stopped moving. Inside me, along my labia, rimming me, probing me. I came again, then again. This must be heaven.

He pushed me off him, then he was on top of me, his cock, his oh so hard cock pushing against my pussy. I guided him in, his red curly pubes against the smooth hairless skin of my cunt. I felt him inside me. My body trembled, my cunt clenched, gripping the hard steel in me. I came again. I couldn't stop coming. He was fucking me now, his cock like a piston, ramming home, then pulling back, before being forced into me again. I came, came again. My nails tore at his back, racked down, gripped his arse, and pulled him into me. I lifted my hips, trying to take him all. I wanted him all. All inside me. I was coming again, I threw my head back, at the same time, I wrapped my legs around his waist, gripped as tight as I could.

"Oh god, oh fucking god, yessssssssssssssssss." I screamed. I mean, I really screamed. I could hardly breath, I was panting. I couldn't get enough air. I gasped. I was coming again, I realised with shock. I couldn't stop coming...

I lay back, looking up at the blue sky. Cloudless. I watched six, or seven seagulls soaring high above me, riding the thermals. Essaouira. We stayed in a traditional villa on the edge if the port. Perched above the sea, the Atlantic breeze kept us tolerably cool, a small infinity pool, for when the heat became too much. On the terrace above us Charles conducted a business meeting. I closed my eyes, relaxed. The girls splashed in the water, laughing.

I woke, I must have dozed. My mouth was dry. I clicked my fingers. She was there.

"Water, ice and a slice," I instructed.

She returned quickly. I took the drink from her. I gulped it down, before handing it back to her. Like me she was naked. But unlike me she wore a slave collar. A broad bronze collar, with a large ring in the front. It was so broad, that it kept her chin up. She couldn't lower her head. Her make up mirrored the collar, gold eyes, gold lips. She was tanned, her body firm. Her breasts firm, a C-cup, her nipples dark. Her waist narrow, her hips flared. Between her legs, her cunt was smooth. A gold ring hung from her clit hood. Her legs long. She wore gladiator sandals. She didn't smile. She was not here to enjoy herself. She was here to serve. To do whatever was required of her. She was here to be punished. Alice Coward took my glass, and walked away, back to where she would stand and wait until called upon again, as she walked I saw the scars that crisscrossed her back.

12