They Choose, They Use Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stood beside me, water cascading down her body. She smiled.

"This is wonderful," she enthused, picking up a towel and drying herself.

"Ladies, if you could join Charles in the lounge," a gofer called. "As you are."

We filed though. All of us.

He wasn't alone. Two Arabs sat with him their beady eyes gleamed as they looked at us. Hungry beady eyes.

"You see your highness, I have these, and of course I can supply others, whatever you require." Charles told him.

His highness, whoever he was, stood, and came close to me. He reached out and squeezed my breast.

"I like this one, I like her breasts."

"I regret, your highness, but currently, she is not available," Charles told him, then whispered something in his ear, which although I was close, could not hear.

"Very regrettable, but understandable."

He looked at Cindy, at Emily, at Michelle. "I'll take these three, unless my cousin in England hasn't reserved them as well!" He said.

I recognised the accent. Eton and Oxford, unmistakable.

"This one, this one I'll take, perfect for my brother' birthday," he said.

He stood in front of Ashley. I'd forgotten she was there and was sure she shouldn't be here.

"I am currently completing negotiations for this one your Highness," Charles said, apologetically.

He stood admiring her. She like the rest of us, was naked. He small breasts at odds with the rest of us. She looked up at him, as if daring him to touch her.

"Green eyes. How old are you girl?" He asked.

"Eighteen your highness," she replied.

She learnt well, learnt quickly.

"I want her Charles," he said.

"Alas your highness, her father is in England." Charles said.

"My dear Charles we are not in England, but here in Morocco we do have the internet, and telephones. Are you a virgin girl?"

"Yes your highness," Ashley replied, looking down demurely.

"Is she Charles, you can confirm what she says?"

"Yes, your highness, only a finger was forced into her, against her will, otherwise, a virgin." Charles stated.

"A finger?"

"A finger which is no longer attached to its owner. He and his wife abused her, but were stopped, and punished."

"Good, then I'll take her, a present for my brother."

"I will need to obtain permission from her father your highness,"

"Get it, now I'll take this one as well, some like smaller tits, green eyes too!"

"Yes your highness, the girl's mother."

"Her too, for my brother."

"I will carry out the negotiations myself, of course. I cannot promise but I will try."

"Succeed Charles, succeed."

"Yes, my prince, perhaps you would like to use this as a diversion," Charles said, indicating to Alice.

"Thank you, I shall."

"Use her, do what you will with her, for as long as you require, if she pleases you, if not a present for your servants to use."

I looked at Alice's face. She couldn't hide her horror, as she was led away.

"I want to," Ashley said.

The prince had left, left with Alice. A naked Alice, restrained in a slave transport chain system, attached to her collar, then around her waist to which her wrists were attached, then down to a chain which connected to both her ankles. She could walk, just, she could, her arms fixed in place.

"No, I forbid it," Tina told her daughter, her tits jiggling.

"Why? Why can't I?" Ashley asked.

"You are not going off to god knows where, on your own so some old goat can fuck you!" Tina said firmly.

I sat in a chair, with Cindy as they argued. Charles poured a drink for himself.

"Ashley, you want the first time to be with someone you love, it should be special," Tina said.

"No, I want my first time to be for money, a lot of money. I won't get a lot if I'm not a virgin. I can only be fucked the first time once. And anyway I won't be on my own he wants you as well."

Tina sighed.

"Ashley, I do not sleep with anyone for money, I'm not your Aunt."

"No, and we're poor. Don't you see." Ashley responded.

"How much is he offering?" I asked.

"Twelve thousand for Ashley, an extra three thousand for Tina," Charles replied. "I can get more, that's his opening bid, so at least ten times that."

"When would this happen, when and where?" Tina asked.

"His brother's birthday is in three weeks, where? In the desert an oasis near Argan." Charles replied.

"I'll think about it, I'm not promising," Tina said.

They came again the next evening. Dinner had been prepared. The top two terraces set aside. We girls were all dressed the same, bar for the colours. Gold sandals, gold chains around our waists. Long gold earrings. Harem pants, see though, no knickers. Gold trimmed see through bra'. Half veils. Our eyes black and heavy with mascara.

He came, the Arab prince. He wasn't alone others came as well. Dressed for the desert, romantic, like Valentino in an old film. I felt my stomach do a double somersault. I wasn't to be made available. I was reserved, reserved for my own red-haired client, but I was to be displayed. After all, I'd be available again soon. Of Alice, there was no sign, not that I cared.

Music played, and despite what the prophet might say, champagne flowed. Food was served. At last, the negotiations began. First Cindy's price. Then the two girls. They dragged on, part of the game. Then the main negotiation. Was there to be a deal?

"I have spoken to the girl's father," Charles lied. Ashley's father was long gone.

"He has consented to me having discussions regarding his daughter's virginity with you and given me full discretion."

"She is only a slut from a poor background, and therefore of little worth," the prince's aide said dismissively.

"On the contrary, she comes from a good family, a family of good character and high class," Charles countered.

They argued.

"Bring the girl and her mother before us," the prince called at last.

Ashley stood before them, holding her mother's hand, or rather Tina held Ashley's hand.

"You see a beauty and her daughter," Charles said, ever the salesman.

"Strip lets us see what we might buy," the aide said.

Ashley stripped, her mother hesitated then followed her daughter's example.

The aide stood. Felt Tina's tits. I watched. I was beside Charles. I saw her nipples harden. His hand reached between her legs. I saw her stiffen as a finger was inserted into her pussy. I wondered if she was wet, I knew I was. He turned her, had her bend over. A finger in her arse.

"Tight," he said, approvingly. "Now the girl."

He felt her breasts, cupped her cunt, which was freshly waxed. She bent for him he ran a finger over her anus. He didn't try to penetrate her. Her anus contracted as his finger caressed her puckered hole.

"How old are you girl?" He asked.

"Eighteen," she told him. Answering all his questions truthfully.

"You will do whatever the prince requires of you, willingly," he asked of Tina.

"Yes, your highness I will," Tina said.

"I m not a highness. You will prove it now. Suck my cock." He commanded.

Tina had not been prepared for that. It wasn't a request...

Alex sat on the chair, facing Charles. Alex was still naked.

"I think Alex we can sort this business out, don't you, after all, we're all reasonable people, well, apart from Ashley's Mum, but I think we can come to an arrangement."

"What do you want," he asked.

"I want your house Alex. I want to buy it from you. I'll pay the full market value, less a few incidental expenses of course," Charles said.

"And if I say no?" Alex asked.

Charles smiled, said nothing, just nodded. The lawyer pushed the contract in front of him. He signed and pushed the paper back.

A door opened. Through it walked a small dark-haired man. I knew him through reputation only. The Kosovan. With him a tall blonde, she was Russian. Katerina Petrovna, I knew her from the golf club. She held the hand of her daughter, Helene.

Alex visibly went white if that was at all possible. I heard Alice whimper.

"Ardi, my friend, welcome to our little party," Charles said in greeting.

"You have finished with these pieces of shit?" Ardi said.

"The lawyers have just done, so yes I'm finished."

"Chain him back up," Charles commanded.

When it was done, Ardi continued.

"This filthy pig raped Katerina's daughter and she held him down."

The room was silent, save for Alice's sobbing.

"I understand, you'll kill them both here of course?" Charles stated.

"I would, if it were my decision, but it is not, though they may wish I had. No Katerina wants them to suffer, as her daughter suffered. You my friend, once Katerina has done what she wants with her may have the woman, use her in one of your clubs, a thank you from me. But first she will watch as Helene cuts his balls off, and Katerina feeds them to her. Then he will be taken to the mines. Men in the salt mines will fuck anything, they are there for life, that will be his fate."

Two heavies appeared, carrying what looked like welding gear. It was. First shackles were attached to Alex's wrists, and ankles, then as we watched, welded shut. The smell of his burnt skin made my stomach churn. A bronze slave collar was fitted to Alice's neck, asbestos sheet behind where the join was, then it was brazed shut. She fainted as the heat was applied. How the mighty had fallen...

The masseuses' worked our skin, easing our muscles. It was today. Today when Ashley and the others would be flown into the desert, part of the entertainment for the Princes birthday. It was also the day I would fly to London, to be at another's whim. Ashley was excited. All hers, and our body hair had been removed. She like us, was naked on the table, as was Tina. A very nervous Tina. It was too late to back out now. That moment had long passed. The deal had been struck. Ashley was now a well-off young girl, while Tina's bank balance was the best it had ever been. Alice Coward had been returned to us, used, and more than a little bruised, several red marks vivid on her arse. Her high slave collar shone, still in place, as it had been since it had been brazed shut around her neck. She was, as she always was, naked, wearing just a pair of gladiator sandals, the ring in her clit hood looked larger, and she now had pierced nipples, with large thick rings. Her make up, as ever copper. She stood waiting. Patiently. She had learnt to be patient, patient and compliant. I wondered how her husband was fairing, as his arse was used by a hundred salt miners, serving out their life sentences...

12