They Cum by Appointment Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Fucks A Mature Woman In A Mum and Son Role Play.
2.3k words
4.56
17.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,534 Followers

Note. This is a continuation of The Clinic. Please read the six chapters of that to give you an understanding of what 'They Cum By Appointment' is all about. I hope that you enjoy it.

*

Jack had a telephone call from Connie Cook, asking for an informal meeting with him; Jack suggested meeting in the Bistro at four o'clock this afternoon. Connie agreed to this; Jack also told her that he would be the only other male in the Bistro. Jack was sitting in the Bistro just before four when a tall, distinguished-looking woman came into the Bistro. She was a full-figured woman with a voluptuous body. She approached Jack's table and said, "Are you, Dr Jack? I'm Connie."

Jack stood up and shook her hand, then said, "I'm so pleased to meet you. Would you care to join me for a coffee?"

"Thank you; I would love a Cappuccino."

They sat, and Connie said, "This is a wonderful project that you have created here with your mother. I have been a patient of your mum for years. I am also a friend of Jean's; she was marvellous at the opening; being on national television was wonderful, but what you've done needed to be published to make people aware of the services that you offer here; you are so unique."

Jack thought that Connie was an interesting woman; he was wondering what she was wanting. Now knowing that Jean had recommended her and also that mum had said than Connie wished to meet with him, Jack thought that this was going to be about sex, this would not be a problem as he found Connie very attractive. Connie said, "This is quite difficult for me; I want to be honest with you. To be truthful, I'm a little nervous. Would it be possible if I could have a glass of wine?"

Jack said, no problem and ordered a bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses. They toasted each other, then Connie said, "Jack, if you check my medical records, you will see that your mum treated me for an STD, my husband infected me, I was disgusted and humiliated by what he had done to me. I had an eighteen-year-old son in his first year at University; I could have divorced my husband but chose not to; I wanted my son to have some stability during his University years. My husband sat on the board of many public companies; his name brought credibility to these companies if they were floated on the Stock Market. He spent a lot of time in London. If he stayed at the family home, he had his own bedroom. I shared a roof with him; I didn't share a bed with him."

Jack said, "That must have been a great shock for you, Connie. How can I help you?"

Connie replied, "Jack, let me give you a little more background. Two years after my husband infected me, he was killed in a helicopter accident. I have never felt so relieved in all my life, I had financial security, and I was free of that horrible man. I started to enjoy life again. Tom, my son, was a great comfort for me. He also gave me much pride as his grades at University were so good. I had a relationship; I have never felt so happy in my life. In Tom's final year at University, my life had another great shock; Tom was driving home from University, was involved in a head-on car crash, and was dead on arrival when they got him to hospital. I have never felt so depressed in all my life."

Jack said, "Connie, I'm so sorry to hear this; that's a heartbreaking story. How long ago did this happen?"

"Just over six months ago, I started drinking a lot more than I normally did, but I've got that under control now."

Jack squeezed her hand then said, "What about your relationship, did that fall away too?"

Connie had tears in her eyes as she said, "My lover was Tom. I was fucking my son; I adored every minute that I had with him. I have never felt so happy and contented in all my life."

Jack realised that Connie could possibly have some mental health problems; he said, "Have you ever discussed this with anyone else? You have had to carry a hefty load for the last few years of your life."

Connie smiled at Jack then said, "Jack, I haven't spoken to anyone about these things, nobody knew about Tom and me, we would go on holiday together, we had wonderful times together. I can sense that you may think I could have mental health problems; I don't; I'm a strong woman. Are you wondering why I wanted a meeting with you?"

Jack replied, "Yes, Connie, I would like to know? If I can help you in any way, then I'll do it gladly."

Connie replied, "Jack, there's a way that you can help me; it would involve some role-playing; I would like to see you regularly; I understand from Jean that your fee is five hundred pounds per appointment. I have no problem with that. I would like when we meet that you call me mum and I call you Tom. This would mean so much to me. I would also like our appointments to take place at my house. I have so many good memories of things that I've done there."

Jack smiled then said, "Mum, I understand what you want; I'm more than happy to help you; in fact, I'm looking forward to it."

"Tom, I'm so happy. Is it possible that you could come around six this evening? Mum needs a good fucking as it's been so long since she's had a cock inside her. Mummy has some very risqué lingerie. Would Tom like Mummy to wear something nice for him tonight?"

Jack smiled; he could feel his cock stiffen; Connie was arousing him; Jack replied, "Mum, that would be lovely, you would arouse me if you did that. I'll see you at six."

Connie squeezed Jack's hand suggestively as he stood up and left; he had two patients to see for medical treatment now. After he had finished, he showered; he was thinking of Connie. He fully understood what Connie was looking for. He wasn't going to get into amateur psychology about Connie's state of mind. She was a strong-minded woman; she had committed incest with her son. It had brought her and her son happiness. Jack thought of himself; he was having excellent sex with his mum and gran. They were all happy; he wasn't fucking mum and gran; he was making love with them. Tonight, he would make love to Connie; he knew that she would respond accordingly; she would love him passionately.

Jack arrived at Connie's house; it was impressive; the manicured front garden was remarkable. Jack rang the doorbell; it opened immediately; Jack heard Connie's voice say, "Please come in."

Connie was standing behind the door; she closed the door behind Jack; she looked gorgeous; she was wearing a crotchless bodysuit; it pushed her massive tits up beautifully. It also showed her curves to perfection. Her vulva was smooth and swollen; she had a long sex slit with thick cunt lips; it was flawless and looked so inviting. Connie was wearing self supporting-stockings; she was also wearing three-inch heels; Connie was tall, the heels made her look so tall. Connie said, "Tom, I'm wearing the heels that you like me to wear; I can bend over the chair later, then you can ass fuck me doggy style if you want? I have a bottle of Champagne in the lounge. Would you like a glass, or do you want to fuck me now?"

Jack hugged Connie; their mouths met; Connie was a perfect height for Jack with her heels. They kissed tenderly and lovingly for several minutes; Connie's tongue was deep inside Jack's mouth. Jack said, "Mum, I'm not going to fuck you; I'm going to make love to you. We have no rush; let's go into the lounge; we can kiss, cuddle and explore each other's bodies there. When we're both ready, then we can go to bed and make love. If it excites mummy to use the word fuck, we can use it. I want to make love to you."

They went into the lounge, Jack stripped naked, when he took off his boxer shorts, Connie saw his massive stiff cock, she gasped then said, "Tom, that's amazing, to say that you're well hung is an understatement, is all that for mummy? Pour the Champagne for us, Darling; I want to make love to you, but when we fuck, fuck me hard and deep."

The next thirty minutes were spent sipping Champagne, kissing and touching, exploring each other's bodies. Jack loved the way that Connie was stroking his stiff cock and massaging his heavy balls. Connie was very wet; Jack didn't rush things; everything he did was making Connie hornier. Jack had popped Connie's massive tits out of her bodysuit; her nipples were big and hard; slowly, Jack started to suck them as he fingered her dripping pussy. Connie was purring with pleasure; she was also gripping his two fingers inside her dripping cunt; Connie had strong cunt muscles. Jack knew that Connie was ready for him; he knew that it was essential to give her as much pleasure as possible before he rode her.

Jack then positioned Connie on the carpet in a way that would allow them to 69. Connie's clit was big and hard. Jack teased it with his tongue as Connie went down on Jack's stiff cock; she was good; she quickly was taking his entire length. It was nice to feel her lips wrapped around the base of his cock as his bulbous head hit the walls of Connie's throat. Slowly Jack started to suck Connie's huge clit as he finger fucked her wet pussy. Twice Jack felt Connie had two small orgasms; he loved the taste and warmth of her cum in his mouth. Jack then thought of Connie asking him if he wanted to ass fuck her doggy style? He then started to finger her tight ass using her cunt juice as lube. Connie loved it; she was pushing her ass against Jack's two fingers. Connie said, "Tom, that's amazing; you're going to make mummy cum; I'm nearly there; keep going."

Jack came off her, then said so that Connie wouldn't have any doubt, "Mum, I want you to cum in my mouth, cum for me, mum, I want it so much."

Jack then went back down on Connie's hard clit; he was finger fucking her with three fingers now. Connie was pushing her pussy and ass hard against Jack's mouth; then she had a body-shaking orgasm; Jack kept sucking, his mouth full of Connie's delicious warm cum. Jack didn't swallow; he held it all in his mouth. When Connie had composed herself, Jack cuddled her; they cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, Connie's tongue busily transferring her cum from Jack's mouth to her own. Connie then said, "Tom, that was beautiful; I've never done that before in my life; you're a very experienced lover, please teach me how to love you better. You arouse me so much."

Jack then made Connie band over the beautiful mahogany armchair with a gorgeous ball and claw feet. Jack stood behind her, her tight ass and his stiff cock were level, Connie's massive tits were swaying beautifully outside of her bodysuit. Jack then stroked Connie's long sex slit with the bulbous head of his stiff cock. A minute later, the head of his cock was lubed. He then positioned it in the middle of Connie's tight ass. With a gentle push, Connie took Jack's entire length with the first push; Jack slowly started to ride Connie's tight ass, the Connie said, "Tom, that's amazing, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot, I've never had that before. It's stimulating my G-spot; keep going, that's going to make me cum."

Ten minutes later, Connie had her third vaginal orgasm; Jack was relentless in how he rode her. When Connie had composed herself, Jack then slipped his cock inside her dripping cunt doggy style. Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going; Connie's massive tits were bouncing beautifully. Connie said, "I'm having a lot of firsts today; your cock is hitting mummy's cervix, that's never happened before, it feels amazing, I can't believe it, but I'm close to cuming again, this all feels so good."

Jack loved it; Connie gave him an excellent ride; her powerful cunt muscles were gripping his cock at the base and head of each thrust. It felt terrific; Jack then started to stroke her hard clit; Connie loved that. Jack sensed that Connie was close; he was too; Connie was giving him a fantastic ride. He moved up a gear; he was pounding into her pussy now. They both were giving each other so much pleasure. Then Connie said, "Tom, cum for mummy, let mummy feel your hot spunk inside her, ejaculate for mummy, empty your balls inside me."

They both climaxed within seconds of each other; Connie had a body-shaking orgasm. When she had composed herself, Jack sat on the armchair with Connie sitting on his knee; Connie was kissing and cuddling with Jack, then Connie said, "Darling, you have made me a pleased mummy, it's been a long time since I've felt so good. I would like you to visit mummy three times a week. I can pay you cash every month if that's better for you."

Jack kissed her back then said, "I'd like that mum, next appointment we can go to bed. Just message me and let me know when you want me."

They showered together, then Jack left. Before Jack left, Connie gave Jack an envelope and said, "Mummy enjoyed today; there's a little bonus for you. Mummy would love her clit sucked and also ass fucked in foreplay on our next appointment. I will message you soon."


Jack1107
Jack1107
3,534 Followers