They Fell Asleep Early

Story Info
Adam and Margot manage to get the kids asleep early.
2.1k words
3.97
20.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margot and Adam had three children. Each one took more and more space and time away from them as a couple and after many trials and difficulties that come along with children, a glorious accomplishment had finally been achieved, the two boys, Linus and Liam, 5 and 3 respectively, had fallen asleep at 10pm. Ella, the 2month old, was starting to make the faces only a new human makes when they succumb to the power of breastmilk. Any second now, all the children would be asleep.

Admittedly, the excitement of the evening was in large part stoked by the messages sent earlier in the evening. Margot, in the halcyon period of post c section recovery was feeling her body again and feeling much more capable of moving around despite being still a little sore and feeling some muscle strain. Adam made sure to handle some of the household chores after he got home to alleviate the task of keeping up with the house day to day. Today he went a little further.

"I picked up a bottle sterilizer on my way home from work and now all the bottles lids and nipples are clean and I've reorganized the frozen milk on the freezer by date." Pops up on her Messenger.

Margot read this and to her surprise finds herself becoming wet.

Ping

"I also rotated the laundry and there's towels in the drier along with a few pairs of your more comfortable underwear and some camisoles that should be dry in about 15 min or so."

Margot's pussy started to throb.

Ping

"Oh, and I forgot to mention, but I got you 2 packs of water wipes. One for the kids and one for your own personal use. Yours is in the bathroom"

Margot's panties started to dampen and she could feel herself dripping down her swollen labia. She bit her lip as she responded:

"Ella's asleep and I'm gonna take a shower. I may need your help"

"I am at your command"

Margot expanded on the claim in her head as she peeled away her LuLaRoe leggings and her tank top remarking out loud how she couldn't wait to wear something clean and free of the smell of boob sweat and breastmilk.

Her body, tiger striped with stretch marks, made her proud and self-conscious in equal measure. Adam made her refer to them as tiger stripes in an effort to reframe Margot's thoughts on the lines marking her stomach. She still has mixed feelings at times, but Adam's insistence that she be proud of them makes it hard for her to be unhappy about them for long.

As she steps into the shower, the door pops open and she has a slight panic as typically one of the boys follows her into the bathroom. To her relief, it is her husband this time and Adam lays down a brand new camisole and underwear a warm towel fresh from the drier. She smiles and takes a long look at his shirtless body.

Hairy and muscular by way of work, he is not movie star fit, but fit. Various job fields ranging from kitchens to construction and a rock climbing hobby arranged for a strong and thick torso and carrying babies had made his arms swollen and powerful. The cuts and burns that littered his hands and wrists and warped small parts of his tattoo sleeves told just as much of a story to Margot about their lives together as her tiger stripes told a story about the process of growing their children. She loved his body and the stories it contained and he helped her love her body again by worshipping it ever chance he had.

Which in his mind, is one the main privileges of being her husband. Worshipping her curves, her freckles, her scars, her smiles, her whole body, was his entire mindset surrounding her gorgeous figure. The way her face expressed every emotion with such detail and intent, the way her eyes sparkle and shake, the reactions her skin has when he touches her, the smell of her breath, her natural scent, the way her hair feels in his hands. All of which captured him with no desire to even be released. She is his goddess.

"Can you hand me the razor, baby?" she asks, knowing that to him this a signal that either she just wants to shave her legs or she plans to shave more than her legs. She indeed plans to shave more than her legs.

A faint baby cry echoes from the bedroom and Adam grabs the sling and pacifier and picks up Ella and with a swiftness that seems to bless only Adam, Ella quickly and deeply goes back to sleep on her shirtless father while curled up in the sling. The sight of a shirtless Adam with a sling wrap and their newborn curled into him made Margot's ovaries issue a flood warning.

Laying Ella back down, Adam checks his messages,

ping ping

Adam's phone lights up,

Margot: sent a picture

"did I get everything?"

Adam opens the notification to see his wife's gorgeous, smooth, and delectable pussy. Completely and thoroughly shaved.

"I'll have to check in person to make sure"

Walking with a visibly swollen bulge, he makes his way to the bathroom and kneels down to Margot's naked body and traces her stretch marks like braille until her reaches her freshly shaved mound and feels the smoothness of her skin and the wetness of her silky lips.

"Looks and feels fantastic, Margot" he says as her hands traces his stomach and down his abdominal lines until she grabs ahold of his clearly present and pulsing cock through his jeans.

"Get in the shower for a second," she commands. Unbuttoning his jeans to free him from the oppressive denim, he appears even bigger through his boxer briefs. Her mouth waters.

Undressing him fully, Adam's erection flings out of his underwear and bounces in place for a moment nearly slapping her in the face with its weight. Adam steps into the shower as Margot grabs a bar of pine tar soap and lathers up her hands. With smooth and soft grip, she soaps up the full length of him and makes his cock and balls smell like a campfire.

"I put a new pillowcase on your pillow" she says as she lathers every hard inch of him and uses the shower head to wash the woodsy soap off his throbbing dick.

"And I found those mints" she says into his ear.

The mints were numbing mints that were originally part of a gift bag she got from the local adult store. However, up until this point, they had not been used for their intended purpose, but for dealing with a cough and cold the whole house had caught a few months back.

Kissing him, Margot and Adam both taste the clove oil and cinnamon in the lozenges swirling between each other's tongues.

"Go lay in bed" she says biting his ear lobe and handing him a blindfold.

Adam lays in bed, puts on the blindfold, and listens to the hair dryer for the next 5 minutes. As it shuts off, he hears the door open and his cock twitches in his underwear. The sensation of long hair flutters across his stomach as Margot climbs on top of him teasing his mouth with light, pulling kisses. Biting his neck and collarbones, it triggers a seemingly involuntary thrust from his hips and he grinds his waist against hers. No underwear is found by his hands and he grips her hips as she bites his neck.

Sitting up, he can tell she's tying her hair up. His hands are suddenly tied by a purple rope they recently recovered, and he writhes underneath her.

Tracing his muscle lines with her mouth as she pulls away his boxer briefs, he feels his stiff cock hit the open air briefly before the warmth of her tongue slowly lick from the base of him the tip before the head is completely engulfed in the wet embrace of her mouth.

The oral skills she had in their early twenties had only improved in their early thirties and she knew all seven (what often felt like eight) inches of him very well. Drawing blood to every curve and corner, Adam was thick with arousal, her mouth barely able to take him.

Taking him whole into her throat, she swiped her tongue against his smooth balls as a few tears ran down her face. Pulling him out as she gasps for air, "still got it," she smirks and she climbs on top of him and squats over his lipstick marked cock. Slowly she takes him inch by inch into her swollen dripping pussy.

Grinding on his waist as she kisses him, she longs for his hands on her ass. Untying him, he already knows what she wants and starts to spank her generous and hypnotizing ass as it bounces and slides on him. Removing the blindfold, Margot is beautiful. Eyes bloodshot from gagging on his cock, hair ready to be grabbed, and red cheeks as she pants and moans, soaking them both with her dripping pussy as she clenches and groans with pleasure taking his cock in full.

Holding her tight, rolls them both over putting Margot or her back and Adam deeper inside her. Pulling out, he moves downward kissing every stripe and curve and muscle until he's kissing and nibbling on her thighs. Aching for a taste, he spreads her open and marvels at how slick and flushed she is. Her beautiful reddish pink pussy glistening and clenching drips down his stubble as her sucks and teases her clitoris.

Arching back, begging "oh fuck, right there, yes!" She grabs what she can of his short salt and pepper hair and holds his willing mouth onto her opening. His tongue taking turns penetrating her and rounding her clit, she cums on his mouth, Adam relishing in the sweet taste of her.

Climbing off the bed, he grabs a large wedge pillow and tells her to bend over it. She coyly obeys knowing that taking her from behind is both their favorite last position. Adam ties her wrists and begins spanking her. Softly at first, then at her request, "harder, baby. I want your handprints on me."

Spanking her ass cheeks in turns, both sides feature red hand marks. The pain of each slap of her ass making her more wet than before, everything sensitive, slick, and begging for release. Then she hears the chlink of a lighter.

She starts to drip down her inner thighs, her nectar dribbling over the bite marks and hickies her husband left on moments ago. The sting of her juices as it rolls over the bitten and bruised skin only makes her wetter and anticipate more what she already knows Adam has in is his hand.

Lighting a red wax candle, he asks if she's ready. She can't form the words to express how ready she is. Her ass gyrating as his stiff cock, made stiffer by a cock ring, sits on her ass bouncing around with every grinding motion she makes against him. Adam drops the wax on her shoulders, then her mid back, down her lower back. She moans at the heat hitting her sensitive body. The wax hitting her reddened ass cheeks sends her into a melting state of submission.

"Please put your thick cock in me and fuck me as hard as you want, honey. I need it" she pleads as more wax hits her cheeks. One drop lands and cools across her asshole sending her into a dripping state of pleasure.

"Please fuck me. Pleeease?" Her ass red with wax and handprints, Adam cannot deny his wife any longer.

Penetrating her causes the wax to crackle across her ass and flake off. Each deep thrust sending flakes of wax falling on the bed.

"Fuck yes! Come in me, fill me up!" she moans as Adam pounds her pussy relentlessly from behind, gripping her ass tight as he slams into her.

"You like how hard I'm fucking you?" he says as he takes long deep strokes Into her clenching pussy.

"Fuck yes, give me that big fucking dick, give me all of it!"

He loves getting her to where she's begging. No holding anything back, he fucks her hard and deep waiting for the one trigger that always makes him cum.

He grabs her by her hair and softly says

"Say my name"

"Fuck me, Adam. Oh fuck, Adam fuck me until you fill my pussy with your cum, fuck!"

And with that, Adam drills her into the pillow and the bed as her moans are muffled by the body pillow she clutches. Every vein feels at capacity and the orgasm they share is an earthquake happening inside both of them. Adam's cum jetting into her, she feels full and warm as he starts to soften inside her as they kiss, entangled. The afterglow a blinding light they bask in together as they fall asleep intertwined.