They Grow Up So Fast

Story Info
Damien's niece wants to graduate from boys to Men.
3.1k words
4.43
21.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people may say that I'm a bad guy or that I belong locked away, never to see the light of day again. Others may be more sympathetic, understanding the power temptation may have over us. However you view it, I'm confident if you had been put in the same situation, you would have chosen the very same pleasures of the flesh as I did.

Is all started when we sprung for a swimming pool and we had a family barbecue to celebrate it's completion. Our family seems to struggle when it comes to keeping in touch. Everyone is so busy with this sport, or that event; finding time for each other just doesn't happen. My wife Ashley and I thought a pool party/barbecue on a hot summer day would do the trick nicely. We were right.

Family came from all around. It amazes me that we all live so close, yet rarely see each other. The kids are all growing up so fast, and we are missing it. The twins have grown a good 4 inches since I've seen them last, and my brothers son is playing high school football and just accepted a scholarship to U of M.

I'm manning the grill, flipping burgers and throwing on a fresh batch of chicken when I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey uncle Damian."

Turning to see who's calling I immediately recognize my sister's daughter, Chelsea. I mean, I recognize her but she has transformed from a nerdy little girl into a teenager with a body better suited for a swimsuit model.

She is wearing a two piece bikini with black bottoms showing off a tight round ass, and a white top which seems barely able to contain her full round breasts. Her skin is flawlessly tanned and her long blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail.

"Look at you, all grown up." I say as she hugs me hello. I always love her hugs. They convey a sincere affection which is impossible to fake. Today, as Chelsea presses her body against me, I can't help thinking how absolutely hot she is. I wonder if she's already playing around with boys yet, and stop myself from imagining. "What happened to that little girl I remember?"

"I'm glad somebody can tell I'm grown up. My mother still treats me like I'm 5." She says with her hands on her hips.

"You're practically an old lady. You're how old now, 30, 35?" I ask mockingly.

"Have you seen any women in their 30's looking this hot?" Chelsea asks, turning to give the 360 degree view. "I'm 18 in case you lost track, and this is the body every woman wished she had and every man wants."

Her sassy is kinda cute, but she is right about one thing; she's a 18 year old girl with the body of a mature woman. That is a dangerous combination.

"At 18, you should be thinking about school and boys, men are a bit out of your league."

"Do you remember being a teenager uncle Damian?"

"Of course I do."

"Did you know what you were doing at 16 when it came to sex?"

"That's a bit personal, but no."

"Exactly, boys my age are eager but clueless. I think maybe I'm tired of having to finish what they started, and I might need a more experienced man."

"I think you and I should have a talk before you get yourself in over your head." I say hoping I sound sincere and concerned.

The rest of the day was fantastic, with family and friends all having a blast. Chelsea was out of sight and out of mind. A good uncle might have followed up with her, and a creepy uncle might have pursued her. I'm neither, so I just forgot about her.

The following week, Ashley had to go out of town for a conference and I looked forward to some undisturbed time to finish up some small projects around the house. I was surprised to see Chelsea on my front porch, but I did extend the invitation for family to come use the pool any time. I should have expected someone to show up on such a hot day.

"Hey uncle Damian, I was hoping to take a dip and cool off." She Said innocently.

"Sure. Go right ahead."

"You also said we should have a talk. If you have time, maybe we can chat a bit. I would appreciate your perspective. Boys are so complicated."

"Sure, but I really think you should be talking to your mother about this sort of thing."

"Do you really think my mother is capable of a rational conversation about boys?"

My sister is a conservative zealot who thinks kissing outside of marriage is going to bring about the fall of society.

"Okay, you got me there. You're mom may not be the most fair and balanced source of information. I'll meet you out by the pool with cold drinks and we can talk."

A few minutes later I had out to the pool with a cold beer and a lemonade. Chelsea is wearing a tiny red bikini that leaves little too the imagination. There's no way her mother knows about this bathing suit. It does make her tight young body look amazing.

"Alright, what's on your mind these days young lady?" I say handing her the glass of lemonade, trying to establish the wise older uncle persona.

"I'd rather have the beer." She said before taking a sip of lemonade.

"There, that's what I'm talking about. You're 18, you shouldn't be asking for beer. What's your hurry to grow up?"

Chelsea's face got serious, almost thoughtful for a moment.

"I'm tired of being a virgin and boys my age are useless. I go down on a guy or stroke him and then he remembers he's late to get home the moment he nuts. I've yet to have a boy my age get me off, after they all finish in like a minute. I don't want my first time to be a guy with a small dick and a two pump cum dump. I want a man size cock and someone who can pleasure me. I need a real man to make me a woman.

She seems very serious, and unless she's also cold she is obviously very aroused. Her nipples look hard enough to cut through the flimsy material of her bikini top.

"I didn't realize you are so sexually active. I really don't think I'm the right one to have this conversation with."

"Because you found out that I love to suck cock?"

"It's just not my place."

"I'm really good at it, you should let me show you."

"Are you out of your mind? I ask shocked and caught off guard. "l'm your uncle, what are you thinking?"

Chelsea takes my beer from the table, drinking deeply. She sets the bottle back on the table, looking me dead in the eye like she is studying me, then she smiles.

"Can you honestly say you haven't thought about it? That you haven't imagined me throating your cock? Be honest."

"Look, I'm married, we are blood relatives, and you're too young."

"So you're not hard right now just from talking about it?

The truth is I'm hard as a rock and the bulge in my pants is undeniable.

"That's irrelevant, it's just wrong." I say trying to sound unwavering in my decision.

"Then make me stop." She says dropping to her knees in front of me. Her hands slowly rub my thighs as she gently bites the shaft of my swollen member.

Every ounce of me tries to resist, and every ounce of me fails at the task. Chelsea unbuttons my pants and slowly unzips them before grabbing the waistband and releasing my erection from the confines of my clothing.

My thick hard cock twitches as she gently runs her fingertips along the length and over the head.

"Fuck uncle Damian, your cock is big."

Without another word, she takes the entire length into her mouth and deep into her throat. She withdraws slowly, her tongue swirling around the head while stroking the length. Any resistance I had left is now transformed into lust. The gentle blowjob is abandoned by me grabbing her head and thrusting into her mouth. Gagging as the head of my cock pushes into her throat, she struggles to keep up.

I grab the hair on the back of Chelsea's head, pulling out of her mouth. She is breathing heavily, gasping to catch her breath.

"Is this what you wanted, to suck a real man size cock? Do you want to keep going?" I ask, intent on both filling her mouth with cum and teaching her a lesson.

She doesn't say a word, but takes be into her mouth again like she had something to prove. This is not a schoolboy quickie and her jaw begins to ache from stretching around my thick erection. Her big blue eyes look up as I use her slutty mouth with mascara running down her cheeks. It's a look that tells me she wants this to be over and she's about to get her wish.

Holding her head tightly, making her suck me, I erupt into her young mouth. It's more than she can swallow and she chokes as cum drips down her chin and down my cock and balls.

Chelsea coughs, clearing her throat and catching her breath. "Wow, that was a lot of cum. I wasn't ready for so much, but I will be next time." She says wiping cum and mascara from her face.

"Does that mean you haven't learned your lesson yet I ask?" buckling my belt.

"Not even close uncle Damian." She replies confidently while gathering her stuff

I honestly don't know what's coming next, a knock on the door from the police or an angry mob of family members with torches and pitch forks. Either way I'm going to be sent to prison for statutory are ostracized from the family. Maybe both, but in all honesty it was the best blowjob of my life and hopefully Chelsea has learned her lesson about older men.

Neither of those two predictions actually came to fruition. What actually happened that night is much less climactic. What happened was well...nothing. That is until the following afternoon.

I'm working from home as I usually do when my phone vibrates on the desk:

"Come out to the pool uncle Damian."

"Fuck!" I say out loud to nobody.

I text back, "Go home Chelsea."

"I can wait here all day 😁"

I didn't think that would actually work but it was worth a try.

"I'm working Chelsea, I'm not coming out so just go home."

"Come out to the pool uncle Damian."

2 minutes later, "Come out to the pool uncle Damian."

5 minutes later, "Come out to the pool uncle Damian."

Another minute, "Come out to the pool uncle Damian."

5 minutes later nothing.

15 minutes, nothing.

30 minutes, nothing. I exhale a sigh of relief and try to get back to work. Clicking away at the keyboard and mumbling to myself as I work, I am lost in concentration. That is until,

"Fine, if you don't come out, I guess I'll come in." Chelsea says standing in the doorway to my office. "You really should lock your doors. Anyone can just stroll in."

"Fuck an a Chelsea!" I look up and I'm speechless. Chelsea is naked except for a black leather collar connected to a silver chain leash. She walks over to me and gives me the leather hand strap before dropping to her knees.

She looks up with her big blue eyes, waiting for instruction. Her body is flawless with full round breasts and hard pink nipples. Her tight round ass is equally perfect for either a firm ass grab or a firm spanking.

"Are you absolutely sure you want this? If you regret it and decide to tell, it will tear our family apart."

"I want this, and no matter what, I won't tell."

This is socially unacceptable in every way, but submitting to my will makes Chelsea wet with anticipation. She wants this with every fiber of her being and is eager to please me.

There is no hiding my overwhelming lust. I feel the pulse in my erection as my cock presses against the material of my pants fighting for freedom. Grabbing a fistful of her long straight hair, I pull her to her feet.

Our lips meet, parting to allow her tongue to meet mine. I would have expected an awkwardness, but instead found a primal passion of two familiar lovers.

I pull her body against mine, needing to feel her against me.

"Take off my shirt."

"Yes sir." She says, pulling it off over my head.

I pull her close again, the soft skin and hard nipples pressed against me is exhilarating.

"Now my pants." She complies obediently.

I grab her by the collar, bending her over my desk. Bringing my hand down across her ass with a slap, hard enough to leave a red imprint, she yells out in a mixture of pain and surprise.

"You didn't say 'yes sir'"

"I'm sorry sir, thank you for correcting me sir."

Chelsea has never been this hot, or this wet. She can feel the juices from her pussy coating her inner thighs.

"I want to taste that hot young pussy. Turn the fuck around and lay on the desk."

She lays back, spreading her legs exposing her dripping virgin cunt.

"I'm going to eat your pussy, and you are not to cum without permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

My tongue snakes deep inside her, exploring every bit of her, and savoring the taste of her excitement. She moans and squirms uncontrollably, grinding against my mouth. Moving up to her hard swollen clitoris, l lick and suck, hungrily. As the intensity of stimulation increases, so do her moans.

"It feels so good uncle Damian, please, may I cum sir?"

"Not yet slut. I'm not done yet."

"I can't hold back sir, please!"

Before I can answer it's too late. The wave of pleasure washes over her. This is what the young boys never did for her. This is what she's been desperately wanting. Her entire body quivers as her pussy overflows. I try to taste every drop but the flow of juices seems endless.

I stand up grabbing both of your nipples gently. "You had instructions and you didn't follow them."

"I'm sorry sir, I tried. I couldn't help it."

"I'm not one for excuses." I say as my fingers squeeze tightly. She squirms biting her bottom lip trying not to scream.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll be good, I'll obey. No more excuses, I promise."

"I will hold you to that." I say releasing the pressure.

I lead her to the couch, in bending her over. I run the head of my cock over the wet lips of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good sir."

"Are you ready for this big cock?

I think so, but shouldn't we use a condom? Her voice is shaky and uncertain.

"No, I don't like them. Do you want to play little schoolgirl games, or do you want to be fucked like a woman?"

I'm ready sir. You're so big I'm scared."

"Good, I like that." I say menacingly."

I rub my hard cock against her clit, and I can feel her legs tremble.

"May I cum sir?" she asks breathlessly.

"Do it you little whore, cum all over my cock." Her knees can barely support her weight, threatening to buckle under her. Her pussy is dripping wet and I'm ready to take her.

I press the head of my thick cock between the virgin lips and she struggles to not pull away. She is so fucking tight, this is definitely going to hurt her, but feel so good to me.

"Fuck, it's too big, I can't do it!" She cries.

I don't say a word, I push past the resistance and force my dick into her. The lips of her pussy stretch tight around my cock, trying to accommodate the girth.

"Stop! I can't do it!"

I pull back, then thrust all the way in until my balls slap against her clit. I fuck her harder as she squirms to break free. As she starts to relax I can feel her pushing back, matching my rhythm she takes every inch. Her moans fuel my passion and the room is filled with the familiar sound of bodies impacting.

I pull out and Chelsea looks back confused.

"Why did you stop....sir?"

"I want you to ride my cock, can you do that for me?

She nods yes, and I sit on the couch. Chelsea eagerly straddles me and grabs my erection to guide it into her, slowly lowering onto it, as my cock impales her pussy.

"Fuck me, ride that cock slut!"

I suck her big tits and bite gently on her nipples as her tight pussy glides up and down my thick hard cock. Gripping her round ass in both hands, I move her faster and harder.

"It's too hard uncle Dam...sir. Please, not so hard. You're hurting me."

"You wanted a man size dick, and you wanted to be fucked like a grown woman, now you're getting what you asked for."

"Fuck, I can't."

"Do it bitch, fuck me!" I demand while raising her up and pulling her down hard on to my dick. "I'm almost there. I'm going to fill that tight ass young pussy."

"Don't cum in my pussy. Please don't."

I pull her down one last time, with my pulsing cock buried deep inside her. Holding her in place as I errupt inside. She can feel the jerking sensation of my erection, followed by a flood of hot cum.

My orgasm subsides and I let go of her hips. Cum drips from her tender lips as she slides off my cock.

"You asshole, why would you do that? I can't believe you came inside me!"

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I ask sternly. Grabbing her leash I pull her to her knees. "Clean up this mess, slut. You wanted this now finish what you started."

She obeys reluctantly, sucking my semi-erect cock, and cleaning the combination of pussy juices and cum. Grabbing her long blonde hair, I force her to look me in the eyes.

"First, you dumb little cunt, you do what you're told and mind how you speak to me.

Second, I will do with you as I please

Third, I'm still your uncle and I'm not going to get you pregnant, I've been snipped. Now relax."

"I'm sorry sir, I freaked out."

"Was that to much for you little girl?

"It was a lot, but not too much, sir. I can learn to take more if you'll teach me."