All Comments on 'They Grow Up So Fast'

by Damian_Black

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

So, here's the deal. Take your time. This is pretty hot, but it went way too quickly. Looking forward to more stories from the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am hoping you keep going with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit. I hate when the author takes what is obviously meant yo be a much younger girl and puts sn arbitrary 18 to make it legal. Boys her age are adults. They would have adult sized dicks. Nobody just suddenly notices an 18 year old is not a little kid anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have got pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unadulterated crap. Agree with the earlier commenter about age and this writer needs to get some help if this really is how he thinks.

Damian_BlackDamian_Blackalmost 2 years agoAuthor

For those of you who gave constructive criticism, I truly appreciate your time and effort. For the few trolls who hide behind their anonymity in order to express blatant negativity, I apologize for not writing a story that meets your standards and would encourage you to not continue reading my material. Additionally, I would like to refund you 100% of the nothing you paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the storyline. But once everything started it went far too quickly. Draw out the detail or the conversation. Looking forward to the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous