All Comments on 'They Grow Up So Fast'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A very believable story. Been there and almost done that, though not with a niece. I thought the ending was of a quality that is rarely found on Literotica. I really felt for both Alex and Hunt.

Sks219Sks219over 7 years ago
Too good

A very good story, it has all the things I like in an erotic story - interesting and believable premise, characters with depth and some great conversation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fourth Person

Keep seeing more and more of this weird kind of fourth person narrative on here. It is a not terribly appealing style of writing. The remove makes it impossible to connect in any way with the story.

trigudistrigudisover 7 years agoAuthor
Fourth Person Narrative?

Not sure what you mean, Mr./Ms. Anonymous. This story was written in the classic 3rd person narrative. In fiction, there are only 3 main narrative voices. Perhaps you (or anyone else reading this) can explain what is meant by 4th person as it pertains to "They Grow Up So Fast."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...