They Just Call Him Rain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was so erotic and sensual, he could barely control the insane hunger she caused to stir within him. Craving her, wanting her, needing her on a level he had never felt before, as he took her in his arms and kissed her again. Sliding his hands down her back, feeling the softness of her curves under the enticing silkiness of her outfit. Then as he cupped her firm ass in his large hands, the material of her panties felt so silky and inviting. Firmly lifting her up and kissing her deeply, as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Oh, how she loved his touch. His powerful hands so huge, but gentle. Exploring her flesh as he held her. She pressed herself harder against him as he pulled her close. Feeling the stiffness of his cock as she wrapped her legs around him. Pressing hard, rubbing her now wet sex against him, grinding and moaning as she felt him carry her to the bed. Then gently laid her down, her watching as he slowly pulled off his shirt.

He gazed down at the beautiful woman lying there, so sexy and wanting, as he stepped out of his jeans and slid down to lay next to her. Belle was so excited. She didn't understand. She had already had this beautiful man more than once. But her breath was still caught short in her chest. Her heart was pounding like a school girl. Oh God, she wanted him!! She reached out and ran her small hands across his massive shoulders, then down across the firm lines of his abs. Oh God!! She thought her mind would explode, as she finally reached his warm stiff cock. Hungrily wrapping her fingers around it. It actually felt hot to the touch.

She could feel it grow even more as she touched it. Feeling it throb, as even more blood rushed to make itself ready for her. She almost came right then. Just thinking about having it back in her mouth. As she reveled in the sweet memory of its taste and the fullness of it in her mouth. Oh God it was so delightful!!!

Rain enjoying her gentle touch as he felt her small fingers explore him. Running across his chest then down his stomach to rest, gripping his now very firm cock. Gently stroking him with her delicate cool fingers making him want her even more. But no, he would not give in to her. Oh, not yet. He would explore this woman who called him lover. He would taste her and smell her. To know her in every way! He wanted to discover and get to know every detail of this delightful and lovely woman, who now shared his bed. He reached over and slowly unbuttoned her top, one small button at a time, feeling the slippery silkiness of the material in his hands, feeling her warm flesh so gently covered. Cupping each lovely breast in turn as he rolled over to her and ran his tongue over each erect nipple. Then sucking each in turn as Belle arched her back off the bed in absolute pleasure. Her hips writhing and moving seductively, as he ran his hands over her mound and then further down between her legs. Her soft silky panties now moist where they gently covered her pussy. Oh! She was so wet from wanting him!!

She lifted her hips, desperately trying to press her sex deeper into his hand as he fondled her. He slowly stroked her pussy through her panties, as he worked his way down, kissing and nuzzling her breasts. Working his way down her stomach, finally reaching that fine line of soft invisible hairs, fine as peach fuzz, that started just below her cute belly button. He pressed his hand harder, feeling her warm wet excitement growing, as he slowly pulled her panties down, inch by luscious inch, to gain access to her.

He could smell her sweet excitement, and was dying to taste her. Holding himself back to please her into a frenzy, as he methodically pulled further down, his mouth now in her warm mound above, gently biting and pulling the soft hairs with his teeth as he slipped a hand beneath her panties and stroked the swollen lips of her sex.

She responded with a whimper and a moan, almost begging him to hurry, as he slowly continued. Finally pulling her panties away and setting them aside. Her legs now free to open for him, giving him access. He slowly lowered himself between her legs. Smelling her sweet arousal as he saw her glistening wetness in the lovely hairs surrounding the most beautiful little pussy he had ever seen, smiling as he slowly drew closer, kissing her sex.

She shivered, legs shaking in awe of the tremendous building of desire she had for this wonderful loving man! She shuttered at the hot warmth of his breath, so close to her pussy now, she was dying! Please she thought.

"Please, Rain!" She whimpered, as he sunk his hot wet tongue deep, licking the sides of her, tasting and smelling her sweet, sweet sex! As she writhed in the bed, her hips bucking to get his mouth deeper into her hungry pussy.

"Oh Rain! Go deeper lover! Oh God you're Amazing!" She whispered, as he worked his magic inside her. Slowly running his tongue around the outside of her swollen lips, then plunging deep within her. Using his tongue to delightfully flick her nub at the end every stroke. Oh God, she was trembling all over. Sweating from the intense sensations Rain was sending deep inside her womb! The tension building in her, stronger and stronger as he ran his tongue up and around her clit, sending her hips into a frenzy. Making her grind his face into her sex.

"Oh God lover! Oh! I'm going to CUM!" Rain sensing her building climax, began rubbing her tight puckered rectum, lubing it with her own juices, as he readied for her! Licking faster and faster as she grabbed his thick locks, pulling him tighter to her, as he sucked her clit into his mouth and began flicking it with the tip of his tongue. "OH My God Rain!! I'm, I'm, OH God lover!"

Just as she began to cum, Rain slid a finger in her sweet rectum, massaging the outside wall of her cervix from inside her. The sensation was almost too much for her. As he felt her climax, he slid another finger in her tight pussy! Pinching his two fingers gently together, sending a blinding white flash of intense sensation deep inside her as she came in wave, after wave, of an earth shattering, crushing orgasm.

"OOH MY God Lover! I'm Cumming Baby!!!!!!!!" Over and over she came! She was literally destroyed by the mind-numbing pleasure of it!

Blown away by the love, the lust, the shear desire satisfied in her lover's act! She screamed! "Oh Rain! OH, my Lover! That was intense!" She was barely able to speak, as he continued to gently lick her and calm her, as he withdrew his fingers gently. Then the pleasant shock, as she felt his lovely tongue run up and around her ass, his warm tongue soothing her tight little puckered hole, after such an intense experience.

Rain, slowly, gently licking up her cum, drinking her in, and loving on her with his mouth. Belle beside herself from the interlude, as she basked in the afterglow of what was, by far, one of the best orgasms of her life. She was crushed, ruined. No other man on the planet would ever be able to do that. She had to have this man. Rain moved up to her as she grabbed him and kissed him deeply. Tasting herself, the hot sweet taste of complete and utter pleasure as she grasped his hard cock.

"Now, Rain!" She demanded.

She quickly guided him between her legs, driving him to her with her hips. Thrusting hungrily for his manhood to be inside her. Rain over her, as he felt her guide the swollen head of his cock to her. Then she nearly jumped off the bead to wrap her legs around him, driving his cock deep inside her in one fluid motion.

She began twisting and writhing on his cock like a wild woman possessed.

"Belle! You are incredible!" Rain said. "You're so lovely! I want you so badly Belle!"

"You have me Rain! Harder lover! You can have all of me!! PLEASE!!" Rain drove in deep. His cock bottoming out inside her as she gasped heavily on every stroke. Rising her hips to him as he came down, pounding her.

She giggled, cooed and laughed in what could only be explained as pure and utter bliss! "Cum for me Rain! Oh, please baby. I want your cum inside me. Please hurry. I want it NOW! I want to feel your Hot cum inside me lover!!!"

Rain towering and then falling onto his lover! He could feel her tightness milking him, craving him as he groaned his release.

"Oh! Babe! Belle!" He drove into her in one last tremendous thrust as they both came in a racking joint climax lasting several moments.

"Oh lover!" Belle said, as Rain laid beside her, gently stroking her breast.

"Belle, I want you, and I have no right." Rain said.

"You have me Rain, all of me!" she said, as she melted into his arms, kissing him deeply. Both totally spent holding one another as they rested.

As Rain watched the gentle and lovely woman sleep. He realized the two out in the truck would need dealt with before they could safely leave. She was as good as dead and possibly him as well, if they were ever caught unprepared. So, it was time to hunt the hunters he thought.

He slipped from the bed and quietly got dressed. Screwing the silencer on his sig as he gazed at the lovely woman sleeping in his bed. Hoping that he would soon see her again as he stepped out, locking the door behind him as he left.

To be continued…

Rain Ch3 is soon to be posted, I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I did. Creating it.

As always, please post your comments, good or bad, are always welcome. They make me a better writer! I'm new to this site, but I've enjoyed writing for years, I really hope you are enjoying my stories.

12