They Just never have Gotten Along!!

Story Info
Constant friction can lead to a fire. Part One
849 words
3.74
9.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very first time I met my wife's sister and her sister's husband I was struck by two very abundantly apparent impressions: First was that my sister-in-law was one unattractive gal and second was that her husband, my wife's brother-in-law, had a very significant dislike for my wife and it seemed to be reciprocal though my wife had never said much about the two.

To say that June's sister is unattractive is a nice way of saying that the bitch is fugly. It was a shock to me since my wife is very attractive. A 36-year-old that's 5 feet 8 inches tall and a curvy 145 pounds. She has the features of a classical flamenco dancer with more generous curves. I'd estimate her measurements are perhaps a 36B with a small 30-inch waist and those 38-inch hips. A figure that lots of people equate with fertility though she'd never had any kids. Her sister on the other hand looked more like a linebacker for the NFL.

The amount of dislike or maybe it was pure disgust between my wife and Winston her brother-in-law was so apparent it would be visible to anyone. They both took every opportunity to make a snide or derogatory comment to one another. Janice, my wife's sister, must have just accepted the way the two of them acted since she didn't even seem bothered by their continuous arguing and cutting each other down. On the other hand, I felt very uncomfortable and almost like I needed to step in and support my soon-to-be wife. I didn't hold on to that idea tightly since Winston was a really big guy and seemed to anger easily. He was easily 6 ft 4 in and a hefty 250 pounds. That helped me keep quiet and just observe the two of them going after each other.

When I asked June why there was such a huge amount of open animosity between them, she sort of shrugged it off with the comment "It's a pretty long story and not worth telling", but I could tell that whatever it was, it wasn't something she was unlikely to forget or forgive. We were engaged at that point, and I wanted to get along with everyone and fit in without a bunch of conflict. June had told me previously that her sister had told her that she thought Winston was a cheater and that she believed he thought he was "God's gift to womankind since he has such a big cock and balls like a bull." Since according to June, Janice was always the wild child of the family and that even with those buffalo looks of hers she was constantly being fucked by one guy or another since she was like 14, her comment gave some credence to her claim about his equipment. I'm not gay or anything but I was for sure going take a peek if I ever got the chance.

There had already been evidence of Winston's prowess in the bedroom before he and Janice got married. June had related a story that Janice had asked for her help soon after she started dating Winston. Seems that she was actually in quite a bit of pain after her first date with Winston. She asked June if there was any sort of topical painkiller she could rub on her vagina. Seems that Winston got a little carried away on their first date and he pounded her pussy so hard and so long that it was actually bruised, and it even hurt for her to sit down at that point. She showed June the bruises, so she'd understand. She was terribly bruised and swollen. The strangest part of this story was that even in pain she told June that Winston had the biggest cock she had ever had inside her and that it was the best sex she'd ever had. Janice even said she couldn't wait to experience it again once she had healed.

I had listened to all this intently but without any comment. I couldn't pinpoint what the actual stimulus was immediately, but my dick was sure hard, and it wasn't too long into that date before I had June in bed and my only adequate six inches inside her. Her body was made for fucking. Soft in all the right places. Her thighs are like velvet and her pussy is as sweet to bury my face in as a banana creme pie. I always tried to get her to cum before I would let go but, on this occasion, I just couldn't hold back. I was kissing her deeply and my dick was as balls deep as I could get inside her when suddenly my imagined image of Winston pounding her, crying and cumming at the same time sister, pushed me over the edge. I started to spurt inside June as I mentally observed Winston's gigantic cock damaging June's cunt. What the hell? I was cumming so hard. Fantasy or not it was weird that June had replaced that beast of a sister of hers in my mind.