They Just never have Gotten Along!! Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring June.
1.3k words
3.7
6.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had progressed well in my relationship with June. We had one of those whirlwind-type relationships. Met through a dating service and after talking on the phone three times agreed to have dinner on a Friday night. I couldn't hardly believe it myself but within three hours we were in Junes' living room making out and I had my cock buried inside her in no time. Thinking on it later I figured that she had gotten pretty comfortable fucking men she didn't know. I mean, hell she was way more at ease doing it than me. She'd told me she'd been using the dating service to meet men outside her work, church, and ordinary circles for about 3 years. Didn't take a detective to make the connection that she'd probably had lots of strange cock but that made me even hotter for her. Go figure on that!

I had spent the whole night with her and must have fucked her for several hours off and on. I know she had at least four hard, trembling all over her body orgasms and since I was using a dating app I wasn't going to waste a lot of time on someone who I didn't think was a good sexual match. Those damn apps are great. You can have a date with a different female every night if you have the time and money. Since I love fucking a woman's ass, I started first rubbing that rosebud as I was fucking her and by the end of the night, I had two fingers buried deep in her asshole with my cock in her pussy and deep as I could get when she would cum. At that point, I knew for sure she was going to be more than a one-night stand.

I made another date with her for the following Friday night and on that date, I was planning to step up my testing a bit. I'd heard rumors for a long time that lots of Latina females will give up their assholes to a boyfriend or male family member so they can keep their pussy cherry for their marriage. Since I got such good results from my initial testing, good enough to know others had been playing with that ass for a while, I was going to concentrate on fucking her ass for hours. Making her cum over and over that way. Make sure that sweet little hole would always be available to me and get her use to not being squeamish about sucking my cock straight out of that tight little ass. I want a woman to always prepare her ass just like she does her pussy when she knows we will be going out.

So that Friday I got her to come over to my place. As soon as she got in the door I was on her. Pushing her up against the wall and trying to devour her with kisses. Gripping those relatively small but firm and not drooping tits and feeling the heat of her body against me had my cock raging to its full 6 inches against her upper belly as I gripped her neck with one hand and kept her mouth to mine. Then moving lower my other hand went under her skirt and immediately found that mound of pleasure between her legs. I didn't hesitate as I slid down on my knees, under her skirt went my head and I was loudly slurping and licking her cunt from bottom to top. My hand moved to grip her buttocks and her legs seem to slightly buckle as she moaned and seemed to slip down the wall giving me a better angle to slide my tongue deep into her already wet cunt. Her hands were gripping my head. Holding my face in place as her pelvis moved and she was rubbing that cunt all over my mouth and face. I heard her moan "Eat me, yes, yes eat that pussy" but that wasn't my goal tonight.

I broke away from her and gripped her hips as I twisted her body to the left until those round firm buttocks were in my face. My hands moved to those globes and as I pushed them apart my already wet face moved between them and my lips were on that sweet tight hole as she took in a deep breath and then moaned and pushed her buttocks back against my face wedging me deep between them as my tongue immediately slipped into her asshole. I lapped and licked and tongued that ass as she moaned "Yes oh my god please don't stop". I knew I would soon be in this little bitches asshole and I wouldn't stop until I came in it. If she liked it great she'd pass my test. If she didn't like it but would tolerate it....well then she'd pass the test in a different way as I like a masochist but if she didn't enjoy it and was pissed off at being forced. Then no more dates and back to the dating app.

She passed the test for sure. I hardly had the head of my cock against her asshole before she was rubbing hell outta that clit. She must have cum 5 or 6 times in a row and her cunt was soaking the bed and helping to lubricate her asshole. I had first put her on her back. Got her legs around me and entered that already wet cunt of hers. Three or four strokes in her pussy and I moved the head down to her asshole. She took in a deep breath and though I expected to have to be told "Wait, go slow, it hurts, not so hard", all I got was moaning and cuming over and over from this little piece of ass. Clear to me that there had been some serious use of this babe's little asshole. Maybe it was true about the male relatives breaking them in but saving their cunts for their husbands.

Over the next month, June would occasionally bring up some sexual event or experience she had. Always put herself in the most virtuous light possible but still, though I wouldn't let her know, it would sometimes make me so hard that I could hardly wait to either fuck her or jack off thinking about whatever she'd told me. I'd be cool though and if I was going to fuck her I'd wait a few hours so she wouldn't associate how excited I was with the story or even she would relate. Some of those stories were just short comments. It might be something like "I know that's right cause it happened to me as too" after a story about a girl who was date raped and wouldn't tell anyone so it happened several more times until she finally told the cops and they didn't believe her credible.

On another occasion, it was a story where a previous boyfriend had snuck another man into the bedroom and she doesn't know until she feels extra hands on her legs. Then her story was she hops up and throws them both out but the topper was the pretty long involved story of this oldest uncle of hers moving into their home when she's just out of high school and immediately is trying to seduce her. Pretty involved story and my cock was tenting my pants. OMG, it was so fucking hot. That went on for a few weeks and then suddenly. The stories stopped and if they got a mention it was in some way to clean up and purify her involvement. Walking back all she could of any sort of thing that might make her seem easy, loose, or wild. I, on the other hand, wasn't fooled. At this point, I knew June was and is a hot and kinky piece of little Latina ass.