They Just never have Gotten Along!! Ch. 06

Story Info
Everyone has secrets.
905 words
4.23
3k
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the thickness of his cock jerked from her throat and mouth, June was feeling so many different emotions. This couldn't be happening to her! Not now. She knew when men were attracted to her and usually just how far she could push them. How far she could play her little controlling games before they would try to move on her, demanding more. She never liked Winston much but she'd always been excited to have her sister tell her the way Winston would sometimes be rough and spank her, slap her around some, or even tie her up before he had sex with her. The sex, as her sister described it, was incredible! She claimed his cock was huge and that he could last for hours sometimes. Once she showed June how bruised she was her sister had declared,

"You know some women would kill to have a man like Winston."

While it was demeaning to think of being handled that way it also had the undeniable effect of titillating her libido. If she'd be honest with herself, she had to admit that thoughts and recollections from earlier life events had stimulated her enough that several times she'd gone to bed with her largest dildo trying to put out the fire between her legs those thoughts had kindled. Fleetingly, those memories moved through her mind and her clitoris grew particularly hard as she felt her juices flowing.

"No I can't do this." she whispered almost to herself.

"Please stop now!" She said boldly to Winston.

Now here she was experiencing this brute with his huge cock on her wedding day?

"This is fucking nuts!"

"What have I done to make him feel like he can take advantage of me this way? I have teased him some, but friction between us was always just nasty enough to not to be thought of as sexual."

At least that's what she was thought.

Her throat was sore now and he was messing up her makeup. Someone could walk in and then everyone would know and it'd ruin everything. Plus all the old rumors about her playing the seductress and then really being a prick-tease until forced would start up again. To add an even more fucked up aspect to this Winston seemed to know all the rumors. No doubt that catty sister of hers told him. He clearly planned to use it all against her and to mess up all her plans if she didn't give him what he wanted.

As she was pulled up from her knees, she wiped her face and held up her hand.

"Wait, just stop." she said, " you can do it. Just don't mess up everything and don't be loud. There isn't much time left."

With that she turned her head away and lay down on the couch, lifting her dress carefully as her legs parted to reveal her satin panties. Her carefully shaved legs gleamed in her thigh highs and not even one dark hair escaped from the confines of her lacy panties but one thing was unmistakable about those panties...The crotch was soaking wet. She knew what was going to happen to her now and her pussy was actually throbbing. Swollen and wet needing to be used. She needed to be filled at least once more by some man whose only desire was to pump the sperm out of his aching balls deep into her body. She needed it.

Anytime she was lusted for this way it was so exciting. It made her feel like a complete woman. The power it gave her was felt intoxicating. Though truth be told, she was usually intoxicated by any number of drinks men had been buying her all evening at some club or other when this feeling hit her. Closing time wouldn't find her still at the bar. Some cowboy or other who seemed to be a promising rider would already have her in a rodeo event of sorts, as motion filled as the bull riding. Even in this situation she probably would have a mind-bending climax on her brother-in-law's huge cock. She didn't want him to know it but she wanted to have him inside her body. To feel his hot juices flood her insides. Just this once.

June had felt these same reactions to other men being overly aggressive. Her first reaction was to try to stop their advances quickly, followed by a complete feeling of helplessness. It seemed to suddenly be overwhelming her both mentally and physically. First, she'd feel like she was being dropped into some sort of vortex. Spinning helplessly down into a deep spiral of out-of-control passion. Next, her pussy would suddenly be moistening and then be completely soaked with her juices. It was almost like she couldn't possibly keep from spreading those soft, velvety thighs open at that point.

Only if to start that circular rubbing of her clit that would become harder and harder until all the tension in her body would be released and she would almost pass out from the four to five raging orgasms that followed. It would never seem to matter who, how, or why another person was able to bring her to this state. The benefit of the prolonged enjoyment of another person's handling, rather than the quick release of her fingers, was so very perverse. It was out of her control and unstoppable. Though she usually had regrets later.