They Just never have Gotten Along!! Ch. 05

Story Info
A well laid plan gets well layed!
1.1k words
4.15
3.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was so hard in his pants that he felt like he would split them open at the inseam. Finally, after years of jacking off to thoughts of having this little bitch she was going to get all of the huge cock her sister had been enjoying. Winston didn't much give a shit if she enjoyed it or not. The fact was he sort of hoped it hurt the smart-mouthed arrogant little slut. He planned to fuck her so hard he'd bruise her cunt just like he did her sisters but first, he needed to make it plain that she didn't have a choice and regardless of the outcome he was going to fuck her. How she handled it was up to her but it was going to happen.

As Winston's big paw encircled Junes' throat and with the help of his massive body held her tight against the wall of the dressing room, he squeezed just enough to cut off her air and said calmly,

"Okay now be real quiet and I will let you breathe but I've got something to say before I fuck you and I AM going to fuck you bitch. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Janice will not be getting back here for at least two hours and no one else is coming back into this area. You should be on your best behavior if you don't want to get hurt or have us discovered.

June began to try to shake her head as he loosened his grip on her throat and continued.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the very first time that ugly ass sister of yours introduced us. If you only knew how many nights I've had this fat cock of mine deep up in your dumb cunt of a sister and emptied my balls deep inside her thinking of you. You've always been a smart mouth and talked down to me like I was beneath you but you and I both know your sister told you about this 9 inches of thick cock I beat the hell out of her guts with and I'd even bet you've rubbed out a climax or two thinking of having one like it in you. OH Well, if you did or didn't... I don't much give a fuck cause you WILL have it in you today.

"I've been planning to have you like this for quite a while and today is the day. I left the papers at home so Janice would be forced to go back and get them and I knew it'd give me an hour or so to enjoy that lush body of yours. God my cock is so hard! Fucking you on your wedding day is like the ultimate get even and your stupid ass wimp of a husband-to-be won't have a fucking clue."

Making mumbling noises June tried to say she was going to tell everyone or maybe call the cops, to which Winston continued.

"No you won't tell anyone and you damn sure won't call the cops. I can't stand your fucking sister and I won't give a shit if having you ends my marriage, but guess what. If you tell it will stop your wedding today cold. I'll make everyone think you've been coming on to me for ages and they will believe it. Your sister will even back me up. You know you have a little reputation in your family as a flirt already. So think about it. Do you want this to put an end to your wedding and your sister's marriage not to mention the impact on your family and what they think of you going forward? All the old rumors will resurface so I don't think you will do a fucking thing about anything I chose to do to you."

Winston finished as his big hand moved from her throat to her shoulder and steadily pushed June to her knees.

With his free hand, Winston released his belt, and his pants dropped to the floor revealing a hard veiny 9 inches of cock that seemed about as thick around as a lady's forearm. His hand encircled his throbbing manhood and he smiled to himself as he looked down at June on her knees before him. Her lips were only an inch or two from his heavy hanging balls, his cock standing straight up and touching his stomach. As he pulled June's face into his balls by a handful of her hair, his other hand gripped his meat and as his hips pulled back pushed the head down until it was ramrod rigid pushing against her cheek and then her lips. He let out a moan as he tightened his grip and her lips parted. He could feel the wetness of her mouth as the turgid head of his cock rubbed first her lips and then onto her clenched teeth. He gripped her jaw and his fingers tightened until her jaw opened and he forced the fat head into her mouth. As he pushed into her mouth he looked down and saw her lips so stretched on his cock he didn't think she would manage it all but it fit.

"Oh, it fits so nicely. Damn, it is so sick but so hot. Forcing my sister-in-law to take this cock. Not to suck it, No! I want to fuck your mouth. Use it for my pleasure like a cunt." He said outload but really to himself.

As the fleshy head of his circumcised cock pushed deeper and deeper into Junes mouth, it was almost dreamlike. Winston gazed down on her and the fierce lust and desire he'd felt all these years almost overcame him! It almost erupted from his balls as suddenly as the extreme tightness at the back of her throat started to lessen and abruptly he felt the head push through the last vestige of stricture and his cock head and an inch or so of his cock was pushing into her throat. He felt her soft manicured hands first gripping the back of his thighs then slide up to his buttocks.

What the hell? Just when he had a sort of foggy notion enter into his head that June might be wanting it. Even enjoying it. Then felt her nails dig into his flesh and she was trying to push him away. That was just enough to bring him back from the edge of the cliff he had almost allowed himself to dive off of head first. Just enough to kill his passion enough for him not to empty his balls down her throat. Thank goodness because this reprieve was needed to make him last a while. He wanted all of her. To bring her to his level.