They Met in a Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max snorted a soft laugh, looking away with a blush. She shook her head, choosing not to respond with words. Instead she tried to cover Emily's neck and shoulders with lingering kisses.

Emily wasn't having it. She wanted to see Max, but if she wasn't quite ready for that, Emily was going to at least get to touch. Pushing away enough to dislodge Max's lips Emily fixed the other woman with a determined look. "It's my turn and I wanna touch you. Bedroom."

Max followed without a sound, letting Emily push her down to the bed with a bounce after snapping on a small bedside lamp. Emily made quick work of Max's belt, popped the snap and undid the zipper, tugging Max's pants open.

Emily couldn't suppress the moan that rattled out of her. Butch women in boxers were a weakness of hers and Max filled that description. The waistband rode low, a wide strip of skin exposed under the hem of Max's shirt. Emily wanted to suck a mark over the vein skirting the edge of Max's yummy looking v ridge. "Sweet jesus."

Max shifted and Emily looked up, prepared to tell her to stay put only to have Max reach for the front clasp on her bra and pinch it open, pushing the cups away. Emily tossed it aside and climbed up onto the bed, straddling Max who hadn't taken her eyes off her breasts.

Cupping her own breasts Emily teased her nipples and watched Max, pleased with the rosy flush spreading over her neck. "Do you like em?"

Max nodded, "Yeah."

"Wanna touch em?" Emily hefted each and shimmied her shoulders, smirking at the way Max's mouth fell open. "Or maybe you wanna suck on em. Hmm? Do you wanna suck on my tender little nipples?"

"Yeah," Max nodded again, hands gripping Emily's thighs.

"Mmm," Emily twisted her right nipple, "Do you wanna bite my nipples?" she asked, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip, thrilled when Max's eyes bounced between her mouth and her breasts.

"Yeah." Max's hands squeezed rhythmically, inching higher. "Can I?"

Emily pretended to think about it, twisting her left nipple now too. "Hmm, yes, but!" Emily held up a finger to stop Max's reaching hands, "You have to let me touch you too. Deal?"

"Yes. Deal. Yes. Okay." Max nodded faster than before, her eyes glued to Emily's.

"Good." Emily pushed Max flat again, holding herself up over Max, her breasts level with Max's eager mouth.

Sure enough, Max cupped them gently, almost reverently, massaging the plump weight as she latched onto one nipple with an insistent but gentle suction. Emily watched, chewing her lip as Max did everything, caressing, squeezing, suckling, and nibbling her way around to suck light pink marks where she pleased, her hands eventually smoothing down Emily's sides.

Emily was getting lost in the sensation of a hot mouth tugging at her, pulling at the roiling puddle of arousal brewing in her belly when Max's hands began guiding her hips down to rest on Max's pelvis. The rasp of the zipper was distracting, and Emily didn't want it in her way.

Threading her hands into Max's hair, she carefully pulled her breast from Max's mouth. Dazed eyes blinked up at her, Max's cheeks flushed, her lips wet. "Let me get your pants off."

Max tried to help, but her hands kept diverting to Emily's breasts, so with a laugh Emily pressed Max's hands to her chest and pulled Max's pants off herself. She smoothed her hands over the empty pocket of Max's boxers, catching those deep blue eyes when she hooked a finger inside. "Can I touch you now?"

An unsteady breath escaped Max, but she nodded. "Yes."

"Can I take these off, or should I leave them on?" Emily didn't care either way, so long as she got to make Max feel good.

"Take-Take em off." Max stuttered, looking deceptively calm, but with a sudden skittish look in her eyes.

Emily paused, forcing aside the slight haze of lust. She didn't want her new bed partner to run off and she didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Clearly something was making Max anxious.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked, trying for a soft tone.

"Nothing."

"Max, something is bugging you."

"Nothing is bugging me."

"Something is. What's wrong? Tell me and I'll try to make it better."

"You haven't taken off my underwear yet. That might help." Max gave her a small smile, but let it fall when Emily just stared. "Seriously, I'm fine. Can we, ya know, keep going?" she asked, jogging her hips to give Emily a hint.

Emily sighed, but curled her fingers into the waistband of Max's boxers and began sliding them down. "Tell me if you being fine changes."

"Yep."

Rolling her eyes Emily peeled the boxer briefs off Max's legs, letting them drop to the floor in a small heap, her eyes trained on the treasure she'd just revealed. Thick curls in a rich chestnut that matched the hair on Max's head graced the flat delta of Max's sex, the bare labia already pink and puffy, wet enough to glisten in the lamplight.

"Wow," Emily breathed, bellying down so she was face to face with Max's pussy. A strong thigh shifted next to Emily, almost as if Max was self conscious. "You're so wet already. I love it." Emily wiggled closer, nosing into the dense curls, noticing a pale white stripe of skin breaking into the top of Max's pubes. She didn't waste any more time, kissing into Max's pussy, the lightest touch parting her labia like petals. Emily greedily licked and sucked up as much as she could, needing to clear the way so she could get any suction on the small nub of Max's clit.

"Oh shit," Max gasped when Emily finally began sucking and flicking at her clit, working the sensitive tip with her tongue in light, quicksilver sweeps.

Emily looked up along Max's body to meet her eyes, awe and lust the clearest emotions on her face. Emily glanced at Max's breasts, still covered by her shir, then back up at Max's eyes. Max caught on quick, but shook her head. Emily wanted to pout, but settled for a whimper instead.

The vibration made Max whimper too, dropping her head as Emily added humming and moans to her sucking. She let go long enough to instruct Max, "Cum for me, Max. I wanna taste your cum."

Max did as she was told, twitching under Emily's careful guidance, bucking her hips in little skips when she finally came, mouth open in a silent cry.

Mouth full of a rush of Max's tangy slick, Emily swallowed and soothed her with gentle kisses, licking her labia clean until Max reached for her, dragging her up with an exhausted groan.

"You taste delicious." Emily murmured, kissing Max's cheek, scooching herself deeper into the safe haven of Max's side.

"So do you." Max smiled softly, her eyes heavy as she turned her head to see Emily better.

"Flatterer." Emily teased, resting her hand on Max's chest, finger tracing the edge of her bra beneath her shirt.

"Nuh uh, just telling the truth." Max shifted to lay on her side, head propped on her hand. "Now, do me a favor and put your head on those pillows up there."

Emily did as she was told and spent the next several hours with Max's head, then fingers, then thigh, between her legs as Max did her best to make Emily delirious with pleasure. Emily did her best to return the favor, but Max was inordinately demanding about giving more than she received. Emily found herself worn out long before she could even out the scales, struggling to stay awake as Max lay beneath her, gently guiding her hips to roll over Max's wet thigh.

"C'mon, one more for me, Em. You can do it. One more gentle, little climax and you can sleep. I know you've got it in you."

Emily moaned and closed her eyes, gripping weakly at Max's shoulders as she focused all of her dwindling attention on the pressure building between her legs. "Guh...Im close."

"Good. Let it happen. Let it take over. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah." Emily whimpered, sobbing as three more rolls of her clit into Max's leg sent her drifting off into the void of blissful sleep.

******

Emily woke slowly, warm and sleepy and unsure why she was awake. She stretched slowly, sore in ways that were familiar but unexpected. Blinking her eyes open she sat up and looked around, memories of how she spent the night before trickling back in. She was alone, but that didn't mean Max was gone. The bed was still warm.

Slipping from the cozy warmth of her bed Emily discovered her clothes had been picked up and folded on her dresser, her shoes sitting neatly beside it. Emily checked the bathroom, but it was empty too. "Max?" She called, pushing sleep tangled hair from her eyes.

There was no answer.

Emily hurried to the living room but it was empty, as was the kitchen. She huffed and frowned, hands on hips. She'd expected better of Max. She stomped to the coffee pot and slammed through making a pot, when two pieces of paper fluttered on the counter. As the coffee burbled and spluttered Emily picked up the papers.

The first was a note, written in haste, and only just legible. 'Mom called early. Cat emergency. Have to leave to get kids. Last night was incredible. Sorry to run out on you.' Max had included her phone number.

The second was cut from Max's sketchbook. Emily felt her miffed frustration melt away when she recognized her bed, her own body stretched under an artfully draped sheet, her peaceful sleep captured with confident and sure strokes of Max's pen. Flipping the page she found a small addition. 'I know leaving a hand drawn sketch is cliche after a night like last night, but you'll be on my mind until I see you again. xM'.

Emily fanned herself with the sketch, lifting her eyes to the ceiling. "I'm in so much trouble."

12