They Met in a Diner Ch. 02

Story Info
Vulnerability and untimely emotions abound.
7.3k words
4.79
8.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkFang
DarkFang
487 Followers

I fully intended for this to be submitted before Christmas. Thanks life, for keeping me too busy to edit! 😅

******

Emily was in trouble.

Her self control was usually great, as was her self discipline. She could restrict herself when it comes to splurging on food, or more than one glass of wine on a weeknight, or buying those new boots her cousin had but couldn't pull off, just to spite the bitch.

When it came to Max, Emily was hopeless. She left work an hour early after three days when Max texted to say she had half an hour free. She gladly spent those thirty minutes riding Max's hand in the front seat of her car. That weekend she called Max after that dangerous third glass of wine and frigged herself silly listening to Max do the same across the line. Then there were the handful of quickies and clandestine not really dates because they only ever ended up fucking and not actually talking about anything meaningful.

Now, a month into...whatever this was... she found herself parking at Max's apartment complex, and quietly knocking on her door. Max pulled her inside and they managed to fuck themselves to sleep without waking the kids sleeping across the apartment.

She was in so much trouble.

Emily woke up disoriented, but warm. She blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked over her shoulder. Max slept on, her eyelashes fluttering as she dreamed. Emily smiled, her chest warm with feelings she wasn't prepared for. Rolling carefully, she turned to face Max, a heavy arm sliding to catch at the curve of Emily's waist. Emily studied Max as she slept, taking in the faint circles under her eyes. She smoothed down short hair, noticing how much younger Max looked when she was asleep. It made her realize she didn't know old Max was, and that she could be younger than Emily had assumed.

Further wandering thoughts were forgotten when the sound of small feet scuffing across carpet reached Emily's ears. She froze, definitely not panicking. A plaintive whimper sounded at the doorway. Emily, still not panicking, slammed her eyes shut when Max took a deep breath and slowly sat up.

"Katherine?"

"Mommy."

Emily kept her eyes closed as small feet rounded the bed, the Gilbertress shifting as Katherine crawled up, jostling Max.

"What's up, baby?" Max asked, her voice softer than Emily had ever heard before.

"I need to go potty."

"Ok. Let's go to the bathroom."

Emily peeked enough to watch Max slip from bed, still dressed in a tee and loose cotton shorts, carrying her youngest. She listened to them shuffle down the hallway and close the en suite bathroom door, voices muffled as they talked. Exhaling lightly Emily sat up and snagged her tank from the night before, slipping it back on as the toilet flushed. Spotting Max's discarded boxers she rolled out of bed and yanked them up her legs, kicking the other discarded clothes into a pile near the bed while then sink ran. She made it back under the covers as the door slowly opened again.

"All better now, sweetie?" Max asked.

"Mmhm. Wanna 'nuggle with you mommy." Katherine mumbled.

Emily closed her eyes and tried to even out her breathing, listening closely.

"I like that idea. It's still too early to be up." Max yawned, rounding the bed again.

"Who's in your bed, mommy?" Katherine asked, inquisitive even when she was half asleep.

"Oh. Um. You remember Emily, from the diner?" Max asked, the Gilbertress dipping as she sat on the edge.

"Yeah. She gives me chocolate milk. And also to Adam and Vanessa. She's my favorite." Katherine stated rather Gilberter of factly.

Max hummed a short laugh. "She came over after you guys were asleep. We were up super late, so she slept over. Let's snuggle quietly so we don't wake her up."

The bed shifted a bit as they laid down and got comfortable. Max sighed, and Emily peeked to see Katherine curled up between them in Max's side, head pillowed on Max's shoulder. Katherine's head lifted and Emily closed her eyes, hoping she hadn't been caught.

"Why were you and Emily up late?"

"Because sometimes adults choose to stay up late." Max answered.

"Did you guys watch a movie?" Katherine asked.

"No. Remember, we were going to snuggle quietly."

"I know. Did you guys play board games like we do when Aunt Alexa stays for sleepovers?"

"No, baby. Quiet now."

There was quiet for a few minutes. Emily was actually starting to drift off again when the covers shifted, getting tugged off her shoulder before a small hand patted her arm.

"I like it when Emily has sleepovers, mommy." Katherine whispered loudly.

Max hummed, then whispered quietly back. "Me too, Kitty Kat. Me too."

Emily had to bite her lips to keep from making a sound. Those same warm feelings from earlier were back, trying to get her undivided attention so she would acknowledge them, name them, truly feel them. She wasn't ready for that yet, and ignored the warmth even as it curled pleasantly inside her.

"Mommy, do you think Emily is pretty?" Katherine's stage whisper was adorable, as was the yawn after.

Max sighed and the covers moved again as she shifted, soft voice just a tad more firm. "I do. Now come snuggle or I'll take you back to your bed."

Katherine made a noise of displeasure and flopped back down. "I love you, momma."

"I love you too, Katherine."

Emily risked a peek after Katherine had refrained from any further questions. Katherine was asleep, arms tossed above her head, one foot propped on Max's thigh, the other leg spread until her toes almost touched Emily's knee. Her dark hair was flung haphazardly, soft snores coming from an open mouth.

"Em?"

Max's whisper pulled Emily's attention to her. "Sorry if she woke you." Max offered an apologetic smile.

"It's not a problem. She's cute." Emily moved her knee to meet Katherine's toes.

"I'll get her moved in a bit, if you wanted to sleep some more." Max offered, clearly awake despite the previously mentioned early hour.

Emily shook her head. "Don't move her on my account. She's not in my way. Im kinda awake anyways."

Max gave a small hum in understanding. "Care to join me outside for a few then?"

They tiptoe outside after shrugging into jackets and slippers, Max leading the way through the kitchen and out the back door to the back porch. A small table and three chairs sit outside, along with a child's bike, toy dump truck with a bed full of balls, and four potted succulents. Outdoor blinds offer some privacy.

Emily closed the door behind herself quietly, turning to find a shy Max fidgeting nervously. "Hey," she cooed, sliding into Max's space and cupping her face, "Good morning." Emily dropped a quick kiss to Max's lips, encouraged when warm hands found her hips and held her against Max.

"Morning." Max rumbled, her shyness gone. She sat in one of the chairs and pulled Emily into her lap, kissing her while pulling her in close.

It wasn't long before one of Max's hands was inside her tank, sitting under her left breast, the other resting on her thigh, half inside the leg of her borrowed boxers. Emily had her hands buried in Max's hair, making a mess of the bed head while she opened her mouth for Max's tongue. She scooted closer, grinding lazily into Max and basking in the slow but steady build up of pleasure.

The hand under her breast slid up and cupped her fully, bumping the rigid peak of her nipple. Emily wiggled down harder, torn between keeping the slow pace and begging for something more. Max seemed to understand her indecision. Her free hand boldly slipped further inside Emily's boxers until Max was gripping her hip.

"Go ahead, take what you need." Max encouraged, pulling roughly at Emily's nipple before abandoning her breast to cup her ass, pulling her in strongly.

Emily huffed and followed Max's guiding hands, grinding and rocking until she was panting and choking down moans. Hot lips and a searing tongue moved up and down the length of her neck. Max's hips began to buck up into her with every thrust forward.

"I'm gonna cum." Emily breathed on a moan, trembling with the effort of staying quiet, of keeping herself moving as she neared climax.

Rather than speak Max growled quietly into her throat and slipped two fingers into her weeping pussy. Emily pressed her mouth into Max's temple to stem the noises that threatened to slip out as she came suddenly, clenching hard on Max's fingers.

A warm hand smoothed comfortingly up her back and a soft hum vibrated her ear. Emily smiled into Max's shoulder, her toes still tingling and her body warm and relaxed. "If you're trying to put me back to sleep, then don't stop."

Max laughed, her hands still moving. Emily gasped when the fingers still half buried inside her flexed. "I think I can convince you to stay awake."

"I think it's my turn to make you feel good." Emily lifted her head enough to catch Max's eyes, the deep blue flecked with grey and green. She dropped a hand between them, fingers slipping nimbly past the cinched waistband of Max's cotton shorts to find her wet and warm.

"You don't have to. You know making you feel good, makes me feel good." Max gently reminded her, cheeks suddenly pink.

"I know. Let me do this anyway?" Emily asked, turning serious. After a month of sexual shenanigans Emily was well aware Max wouldn't stop until Emily had cum more than she had. Only once had Emily let her slip away without reciprocating. When she had asked Max about the uneven ratio, Max had shrugged and simply stated that giving Emily pleasure was enough for her.

Now, it seemed Max was going to refuse. She shifted under Emily, eyes averted. Her throat flexed with a quiet swallow, her hands now both on Emily's hips gripping tight. Emily sighed, fighting disappointment - in herself for pushing Max and not with Max's clear discomfort. "You can say no. I won't push if you don't want me to touch you right now. I'm sorry." Emily removed her hand and pressed a soft kiss to Max's forehead.

Max shook her head, "It's not you. I just -" she stopped and squirmed, "It's me, I'm the one who, well, no. It's more that this is, god this is embarrassing. You're the first -" she cut herself off again, blinking up at the ceiling, tension tightening her body beneath Emily.

"Max, you don't need to explain right now. It's okay. I got carried away and pushed at your boundaries. I'm sorry." Emily wanted to smooth the creases from Max's forehead, sweep the tight expression from her cheeks, kiss away the embarrassment.

"If I don't say it know I'll chicken out and never say it and you deserve to know." Max tipped her head up just enough to meet Emily's eyes briefly. The pooled tears held at bay cranked Emily's heartbeat up like ten notches. She smoothed a hand lightly over Max's chest, feeling nervous and a little bit helpless. Her own eyes were beginning to sting. She nodded before Max looked away, offering a wobbly smile of encouragement.

Eyes on the ceiling again, Max inhaled, then exhaled slowly. Cleared her throat. "You're the first person I've been with since Arthur."

Oh. Those stupid warm feelings clutched Emily's heart and spread through her entire body until her ears felt like they were burning. "Max."

"I wasn't lying, Emily. Making you cum, getting to watch you cum, makes me feel amazing. And yeah, I do want you to touch me, but I'm scared." Max paused, jaw clenched so tightly Emily worried for her teeth.

"Scared of what?" Emily prompted in a whisper when Max stayed quiet.

"I don't, my body looks different now. After kids. It bothered me a little bit before, with Arthur, but he never stopped loving me even when I felt insecure about how I looked. He helped me get past a lot of my issues but since he's been gone," Max shrugged. "I don't hate the way I look anymore, but I don't know what you expect and that scares me."

Emily swallowed back tears, knowing she needed to say something to reassure Max. "I don't expect anything, Max. Is this why you never take your shirt off?" A single nod was her only answer, a lone tear silently tracking down Max's temple. "Oh, sweetheart. You don't have to be afraid and you don't have to hide from me. You also don't have to do anything before you're ready. I'm so sorry if I made you feel like you had to. I'm so, so sorry." Emily wrapped her arms around Max, hugging her as tightly as she still held her hips. She pressed slow kisses wherever she could reach until Max's hands slid up under her shirt, fingers bumping over her spine.

"You've never made me feel anything but special." Max whispered into her hair.

"You are special, Max."

Max huffed quietly into her hair but remained silent.

They cuddled quietly until Max's stomach rumbled loudly enough they both heard it. Emily sat up, reluctant to take her arms from around Max, but unable to deny the gnawing hunger in her own belly.

"Do you need to go soon or can you stay for breakfast?" Max asked, her forehead coming to rest against Emily's.

"Do you think that's okay? Will the kids be too curious?" Emily asked, smoothing her hands over Max's shoulders, soothing leftover tension from her posture.

"It'll be fine. You just had a sleepover." Max assured her, hands moving distractingly over her back. She watched Emily with a hopeful expression.

Relenting, Emily smiled down at her. "I'll stay for breakfast."

Max beamed up at her. "Cool beans."

Emily snorted, poorly disguising a laugh. "Such a dork." She pressed a kiss to the corner of Max's mouth, pleased when Max turned to slide her lips against Emily's.

****

A week and a half went by before Emily saw Max again, a text coming in late one weekday evening.

"Wyd?"

Emily slouched deeper into her couch, not bothering to pause the movie she hadn't really been watching. "Pretending to watch holiday movies. What r u doing?"

"Xmas shopping. Wanna join me? There may or may not be hot chocolate."

Promises of hot chocolate were the reason she bundled up and braved the mall, or so she told those nagging feelings when they squeezed her heart at the sight of Max. There was something about the way she lit up when she spotted Emily, a secret smile taking over her face, a bounce in her step, that warmed Emily from the inside out. She stood when Max got closer, offering a smile.

"Hey." Max stepped into her space, cold hands slipping inside Emily's open sweater to rest on her waist, chapped lips brushing hers in a kiss.

Emily curled her fingers in Max's shirt and smiled into the kiss, stretching it out until the cold from Max's hands seeped into her skin.

"You're hands are freezing."

"I was outside. Stowed everything in the car. Now my hands are free to do things. Like buy hot chocolate." She finished with a blush when Emily lifted an eyebrow suggestively. "Such a dirty mind."

"You set it up too well, and besides, you love my dirty mind." Emily winked, taking one of Max's hands. "Onward to hot chocolate!"

They walked the length of the mall twice, catching up, sharing memories of holidays past, complaining good naturedly about work, until Emily had finished her second cup of hot chocolate.

She tossed the empty cup into the appropriate recycling bin and pressed closer to Max. "Can we find a private corner to go make out in now?"

"Well, if you insist." Max played up a put upon tone that made her giggle, stomping childishly along with a playful huff.

They did find a private spot, outside tucked around the entryway arch, surrounded by dead bushes and bare trees. Emily happily let Max pin her to the pillar and kiss her breathless until security rolled past three times, catching them the last time and warning them to clear off.

Emily led Max slowly to her car, not ready for this to end. Leaning against the chilly side of her sedan Emily tugged Max in again, her teeth finding Max's plump bottom lip. "Come to my place for a while?"

"Okay."

It's deja vu in the best way. They nearly fell into her apartment, the door kicked shut behind them. Instead of the wall they toppled onto the couch, bouncing once before Emily pushed Max up to wrench her outer layers off. Max helped, tossing her coat while Emily got half the buttons undone on her flannel button up before Max's hands are curled in the waistband of Emily's jeans.

"No, no, no." Emily slapped at Max's hands. "My turn to eat you out."

Max shivered and let Emily push her until she's slouched down on the couch, chest heaving with her rapid breaths, watching Emily kneel between her legs and open the heavy belt holding her jeans up. Emily maintained eye contact until the zipper rasped open, revealing yet another pair of boxer briefs.

Looking back up at Max, Emily pulled the jeans down to pool at her ankles, then tugged the waistband of the boxers just low enough to give her face room. She pressed a kiss to Max's shirt covered abdomen, then nosed through rumpled curls to find Max plump, wet, and hot. The fleshy hood of Max's clit was already puffy, the short shaft beneath rigid and throbbing. Emily wasted no time, sucking it into her mouth and settling into a hasty pace, her eyes glued to Max's.

"Fuck." Max whispered hoarsely, cheeks red, eyes glazed. One of her hands twitched like she wanted to reach out; her fingers curled into a tight fist.

Emily began alternating suction and short passes of her tongue over the exposed tip of Max's clit. In the last month and a half she'd learned quite a few ways to get Max off, and this was one of her favorites. For one, it never failed to work Max into a frenzy, riling her up to the point where she'd be frantic to touch Emily. Secondly, Emily got to watch Max enjoy their positioning. They had yet to use a strap on, but Emily had a hunch that Max would be amenable.

The second time they'd actually made it to a bed, Max had held her down with one hand and power fucked her into oblivion with the other, aided by powerful hips pressing into the back of that hand. Emily had made a semi-delirious comment about using a strap after that, and while Max had made some non committal response, Emily could tell it held some appeal. And if the way Max reacted to her being on her knees right now was any indication, Emily had a few ideas for how they could play with a strap on.

But right now she needed to focus. Max had her hands laced behind her own neck, chewing at her lip as her hips squirmed and trembled with the desire to buck upward. Without losing suction Emily reached for Max's hands, taking the one offered and bringing it to her head. She made an encouraging hum into Max's pussy when gentle fingers plucked the hair tie from her hair, loosing the dark waves from the haphazard bun. Soon both of Max's hands were buried in her hair, sinking in to gather it, scratching lightly at her scalp, letting it fall loose again only to twist it back out of the way.

"Fuck, I'm so close." Max whispered, her hips twitching.

Emily whined, flattened her tongue, and pressing it roughly against Max, bobbed her head. Max came with a sharp yelp, clearly expecting a few more seconds of buildup. Emily moaned into Max as she came, hard. It had quickly become her favorite thing to see.

Max hadn't quite finished cumming when one of her hands fisted in the abundant wealth of Emily's hair, the other gripping her upper arm, and hauled Emily bodily up into her lap. Emily went eagerly, reaching for Max and greedily kissing her, grinding down into Max's jerky upward thrusts. Max was growling beneath her, hands clumsily pulling clothing off and away until Emily was nearly naked, still pressing down into Max's lap and making shamelessly needy noises. Hands gripped her hips and held Emily down for a beat. "God, I wanna fuck you."

"Oh," Emily entire body reacted, shuddering against Max. "Yes, fuck me, Max. Fuck me right now. Fuck me hard."

There was some shuffling as Max kicked off her jeans, then they were upright and moving, Max hustling them into Emily's bedroom and climbing up on the bed before dropping Emily onto her back. She immediately caught Emily's legs and pressed them up and wide. "Keep 'em spread." she rumbled, her eyes glued to the wet mess between Emily's thighs. Emily bent her knees and clutched her ankles, already pulsing around nothing and desperate for any sort of contact or pressure.

DarkFang
DarkFang
487 Followers