All Comments on 'They Named Her Kristen'

by ThirdRailBraile

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, you went and did it. You brought tears to an old man's eyes.

I might add that I hope you keep writing here, but this story will he hard to follow.

Wish I could give you a ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remarkable writing for a first effort. Needs only a bit of editing to be nearly perfect.

Clearly written by a women; the emotional aspect of the story is amazing.

Please continue to explore your already well developed talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real tear jerker. Well written - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There were a few errors in the story but I gladly give it five stars, this was a very emotional and powerful story. Keep writing, don't ever stop writing, you have a real gift. And like the other comment I teared up too. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cried a lot. Well written and beautifully done.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

Now THAT is a proper story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was just beautiful, very good job, I hope to see more stories from you.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

An actual fully told story, from start to finish. Wow! There is story after taboo, just as there is life.

No sequel is necessary here, as it is always asked for on this site for these stories. 5⭐️

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

I really couldnt find a way to like her or her decision. I cant get around the fact that Steve was happy about it. A few days away and he was alright with everything and even sent her again to him. Thats not a sign for him to be magnanimous or self-sacrificial. Thats a cuckold tendency. He got to raise a son who wasnt his, with both of them acknowledging the fact that it wasnt his son. She also named him after her lover. She got the most amazing sex with her lover with the approval of her husband. She also became the sole owner of her lovers company and Steve got the honor to work for her. If you change Aaron with a random lover you will get a common cuck story. If found nothing honorable or great in the story just punch after punch into the husbands face. If Steve had decided that the whole thing was not forgivable would she still be happy to have ripped her family apart? Just because the outcome was in her favour didnt make it right even more so because she willingly risked ripping her family apart.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 1 year ago

Amazing first time story. so tender and sweet and precious. THIS is what love is. complete and utter devotion and commitment.

And so well written and edited also.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

If she had gotten permission first it would have been a much better story. You deliberately made Steve a cuck, which is just never OK, no matter what the reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For once, the saying 'no good deed goes unpunished' doesn't hold water.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 1 year ago

Wow beautiful story. Thanks.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

outstanding !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story, I could see how it could happen to 3 wonderful people, a story of true love, not lust.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

4 just for not getting permission first. It was a sweet story but could have easily led to heartbreak if Steve would have (I'd argue rightfully) not accepted her sleeping with another man her brother or not. Wouldn't have been too hard for them to have the emotional moment where Steve gets why she'd want to have Aaron's baby before they slept together. If Steve wasn't incredibly understanding this story could have ended with her in jail, her babies taken away including Aaron's, and her and Steve divorced.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Outstanding story, made my eyes leak. thank you tugging my heart

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

I wish I could give it 6 stars. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful story, and his choice of college was perfect!

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

I don't know what to say. I liked it. I didn't like it. At first I thought you were setting up Dub and Lia to become lovers. That might have been too much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a manipulative,evil POS you are,author. "What passes as men" lol, you have NO say in what a man is or what makes him masculine. And a real man most definitely doesn't "forgive" a worthless cheating whore like the woman here. What passes as women now think they can manipulate men with words into accepting their whoring, worthless behinds to sleep with other men. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads like a blog post by someone with the intellect and morals of a feral pig.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!!! Loved it from start to finish! Well drawn out characters, believable story (Lifetime would have a field day w/ this)! And a well rounded ending. 5 stars!! Look forward to reading more from you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous