They Named Her Kristen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never seen Steve get that worked up. He came so hard he made the same face that Aaron had. Afterwards, he passed out and slumped over. He lay there incoherent for several minutes while I whispered, "Anything for you lover. I do anything for you."

A half hour later we were spooning with my arms wrapped around him from behind. He said to me quietly, "You weren't teasing me, we're you? You meant it when you said would do anything I asked?"

I whispered into his ear, "I did mean it. I took something from you and used you abominably. You stood by me anyway. I'd do any of those things and more. All you have to do is say it. You don't even have to ask. Consider it done."

He disengaged and rolled over to look at me to gauge my sincerity. The look of amazement and wonder on his expression when he saw that I was sincere is something I will always treasure. He said, "I've always wanted to be deep throated."

Steve was slightly above average in size. I replied, "I will make that happen."

I tried it before and couldn't manage it. I judged I'd lacked the proper incentive. I would do it, whatever it took.

I said, "Let me do some research on technique."

Two weeks later, I touched my lips to his public bone for the first time and Steve came like a freight train. I begged him to tell me what he wanted next. He did.

At twenty one weeks, I had the second ultrasound. They used the three dimensional imaging technology and got a wonderful picture of the child's face. It was a boy and he was perfectly healthy. We had two girls and a boy already. This would even out our family numbers.

A month later, Aaron developed a Bell's palsy. We could no longer hide from our employees what was going on. Aaron invited Steve and I to a meeting in his office on a Wednesday afternoon. Steve had been avoiding Aaron for months, but instinctively knew serious discussions were in order, so he took the afternoon off and met us at our office.

When he showed up, Aaron had our business lawyer and a notary in his office with a stack of papers for us to sign. Aaron had a new will created, leaving everything he owned to me. He made Steve the executor of his will. We witnessed Aaron sign a power of attorney that allowed us to make decisions on his behalf if he were to become mentally incapacitated. We witnessed him sign a living will and a "Do not resuscitate" order.

After that, Aaron asked Steve if he would to take over as CEO of our company. Steve had earned finished up his MBA while I was pregnant with our third child and had been thinking about changing careers. Aaron said, "We have a ready-made business for you to step in and drive."

Steve was in utter shock at the offer, but quickly decided it was the kind of challenge that he longed for. Using documents that the lawyer had prepared in advance, Aaron signed his share of the business over to me and Steve was hired. I was now the sole owner and accountant. Steve was the CEO.

None of the crews were working that week, so we had an all-hands meeting at 4:00 PM that day to announce Aaron's illness, and the changes that were coming as a result. The palsy made half of Aaron's face immobile. Our friends and employees got their first look at his palsy. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when we told them he only had two months to live. We introduced Steve as the new CEO and told them it would be business as usual under the same family ownership group as before. The staff took that news about like we expected: horrified over Aaron 's situation, but thankful the family would remain in control. It was an emotional and exhausting afternoon for Aaron.

That night, we took Aaron home with us. Steve picked up a carry out dinner while Aaron and I went to pick up the kids. While we waited for Steve to get home with the food, our kids wrestled and played with Uncle Aaron. Sarah, our six year old daughter, asked him, "Uncle Aaron, why does half of your face look sad, and the other half look happy?"

He said, "Sweetie, I'm sad because I found out that I am sick and that I'm going to get sicker. I'm happy because I'm with you."

It was perfectly true, but explained nothing. Sarah accepted that as it were the whole answer. She spent the next half hour trying to get the palsied half of Aaron's face to smile too. Aaron would have moved heaven and earth to make that part of his face smile, but it was not meant to be.

After we ate dinner, I got the kids bathed and put down for the evening. As I approached the living room, I heard Aaron and Steve quietly talking.

I was shocked to hear that Steve was crying. He said, "I know that's not who you are Aaron. I do forgive you. I will do my best to keep your business going as strong as it is now, and I will raise your son as my own."

Aaron said, "Don't tell the child about me, Steve. Let the baby think you're the father. Please."

Steve said, "I promise Aaron. Kris and I are going to take care of you in the home stretch. You shouldn't be off at the farm house by yourself. You need to be surrounded by family. We need to be close to you."

Aaron said, "I couldn't impose on you like that Steve..."

Steve said, "That's nonsense, Aaron. If I were dying, wouldn't you do all that you could to take care of me?"

He thought about it and said, "Yes, I would."

Steve said, "Then that settles it."

Aaron said, "Would you consider moving your family into the farmhouse, Steve? It is a lot bigger than this house, and there is a bedroom downstairs so I wouldn't have to take the stairs. I'm already pretty wobbly on my feet."

Steve said, "I think I can talk Kris into that. She'll feel a lot better if you are near to hand."

I walked into the room. Steve was sitting next to Aaron and had his hand on Aaron's back. Steve said, "Aaron and I have been discussing it and I think we should move into the farm house. It will be easier to help care for him over the next couple of months."

Steve excused himself to go to the bathroom. As he left, I took his place on the couch next to Aaron. The baby was kicking, so I lifted up my shirt and put Aaron's hand on my belly where the kicking was happening.

It was the first time that Aaron had felt the baby kick. As he felt the kicks, the part of his face that was still alive filled with joy. I told him, "Aaron, you will live on through your son. I will love him and take care of him, and you will live on."

Aaron broke down into sobs, tears coming out of just one eye. He said, "Thank you, Kris. What you have given me is priceless. To know that part of me will live on makes it easier somehow. I can never thank you enough."

I told Aaron, "Aaron, you gave up on your dreams of college and career to be my parent. You stood in toxic waste for years for me. My part in this is the least I could do for you."

I heard a noise from the door to the living room. I glanced over to see Steve looking in with tears on his face. When he saw me look at him, he ducked back into the hall. He had seen the whole thing.

When we settled into our bed that night, Steve spooned me from behind. He whispered into my ear, "I get it, Kris. I get it now."

After a long pause, he said, "Go comfort him, Kris. Give him what comfort you can. Just be discrete and don't rub my face in it, ok? I don't want to know."

I turned to face him so that I could refuse and show him that was over. I said, "Steve, no. That's not going to..."

He shushed me and said, "I would hate to be told I was going to die in a year, and then have to spend my remaining evenings-- months of them, celibate and alone. He had the shittiest day in his life today, Kris. You and I have a lifetime of tomorrows. He's got a few weeks on the outside. Go to him. Tonight is his."

He gently pushed me out of bed. At the door I stopped and looked back and Steve was watching me and gave me a curious gesture with his open hand. It was an open hand rotating down. I read it as "settle down". He rolled over and faced away.

My heart was pounding as I slipped into the den. Aaron was laying on the fold down couch we used as a guest bed. I could hear Aaron lightly snoring. I quietly shed my pajamas and gently slid into the bed next to him. He was sleeping naked on his side facing away from me. I spooned into him and pushed my breasts into his back. I nuzzled into his neck and smelled him. With my left arm, I reached over his body and took his cock into my hand. He woke instantly and his body tensed with panic and indecision. He whispered quietly, "Kris, what are you doing?"

I whispered back, "Steve sent me in here to be with you. He said you shouldn't be alone tonight."

Aaron said, "It isn't right, Kris."

He tried to disengage from me. I squeezed his cock, which was now rock hard, and held him in place. I pushed my pregnant belly into his lower back and said, "Aaron, wait. You should take what pleasure you can, while you can. We don't have to do anything you don't want to. If sex is too much for you, just hold me. Don't send me out, Aaron. After the shitiest of all shitty days, you shouldn't be alone tonight."

He ended up on his back while I was on my side leaning into him. His hand roamed my belly, marveling at how it had changed over the last several months. He said to me, "Can I see?"

I reached over and turned the side table lamp on and rolled onto my back. He pulled the covers back and said, "Wow, Kris, you're beautiful!"

He said, "I love the way your nipples look. They're darker and they're so much larger."

He touched them lightly to feel the texture. When I moaned involuntarily, he rubbed them harder with his fingers, making me respond even more.

His finger lightly traced the dark line that ran from by crotch to my belly button.

He ran his hand over my stomach and said, "The muscles in the front of your belly are rock hard."

Then he ran his hand down to touch my pussy. He spent some time exploring the texture and feel of my lips. He slipped the first knuckle of his finger into me.

With a tone of wonder he said, "You're very wet, but the texture of your lubrication is different. It's so much warmer inside of you now."

I said to him, "I'm on fire Aaron, don't leave me hanging please."

Aaron asked, "Can I go down in you?"

I said, "Yes!"

No sooner had I replied than his face was down there breathing on me. He inhaled my scent and gave a soft groan of appreciation. Feeling his breath next to me instantly made me feel a tingle and a tightness in my belly. I was so aroused, I could feel my pulse in my vulva.

He'd never given me oral sex before. Frankly, I was not prepared for the skill and expertise that he brought to bear. He would deftly lick me, bring me to the utter brink of orgasm and then hold me there for minutes at a time by slowing down the pace of his tongue. Each time when the pleasure began to recede, he'd speed back up and bring me to the brink again. I remained scrupulously quiet by holding my hand over my own mouth. I wanted to scream in frustration and beg for relief, but I'd promised Steve I wouldn't rub his nose in it. Even though he was on the upper floor at the other end of the house, I was paranoid that he'd be able to hear it.

Aaron was at it for forty minutes or more. He brought me close a dozen times and I was light headed and incoherent. Finally, I pulled his face away from me by grabbing his hair with both hands. I whispered, "Don't make be beg and scream, Aaron, please just finish me."

I let his hair go. I held a pillow tightly down over my mouth

He went at it directly and just as I was about to come, he dragged one finger down my slit and pushed on my anus with another. He was careful not to slip his finger into my anus, he just pushed against it hard with a wiggling motion. It was the very mother of all orgasms. It easily eclipsed the one I had the first night we made love. I came so hard I could feel every single individual muscle in my pelvis contract at the same time. I went light headed, and I had a seemingly endless series of contractions which squeezed liquid pleasure into my blood stream. It seemed to go on and on. I rigidly kept my lips glued together and the pillow over my face. If I had not, I would have screamed myself hoarse and woken everyone in house. Aaron was carefully looking for a sign that I had become too sensitive. When it became too much for me, all I had to do was give him the merest wiggle of my pelvis and he withdrew off of me.

I dumped the pillow off my face and basked in the afterglow. He spooned me and held me in his arms. When I sufficiently recovered, I whispered to him. "Jesus, Aaron, I never felt anything like that in my life, that was fucking amazing."

With a chuckle he whispered back, "In all these years, I've never once heard you cuss like that!"

After his mirth subsided, he said, "It's nice to know that I still have it. I was popular with the ladies for a reason."

I rolled up into my hands and knees and turned around so that my face pointed to his feet. I moved down and began to lick his cock. He groaned loudly. I raised up and put my hand over his mouth. I whispered, "We shouldn't rub Steve's nose in it, Aaron. If you can't keep quiet, I'll have to stop."

He said, "Sorry, Kris."

I went back to licking him, covering his cock with as much spit as I could produce. Aaron didn't know where to put his hands, so he put them under my belly and supported it from wobbling around too much. It was such an intimate gesture that it almost made me cry.

When I got Aaron's cock thoroughly soaked with gobs of spit, I decided to try out a technique I'd been working on with Steve over the last month. It was a breakthrough for me in oral sex technique and I was eager to try it out on Aaron.

I put my lips on his head and then bobbed a little, dipping him into my mouth about an inch deep in a fast rhythm. When I sensed he was responding, I slid my hands beneath his butt cheeks, relaxed my throat, and pulled myself down on him. I took him all the way into my throat until my lips touched his pelvis. It was so sudden and unexpected for Aaron, he made a small groan which he quickly stifled. I pulled him out of my throat. As I withdrew I lightly flicked my tongue against his glans. When his head was at my lips, I immediately took him deep again, then withdrew while flicking my tongue. I repeated this as fast as I could, which was slower than he would have pounded it into my pussy if we were fucking, but plenty fast enough for him to get off. He began breathing so hard through his nose that his nostrils made a high pitched whistling noise.

After maybe a thirty seconds of this, I felt him suddenly tense and hold his breath. I kept up my pace. After six or seven more times of pulling him into my throat, he suddenly let out his breath and started to spasm. I slammed down on him, burying my lips into his pelvis. This time I held myself there and repeatedly swallowed as fast as I could. When I felt the first shot of his cum shoot down my throat, I let out a throat vocalization half way between a groan and a growl. The sensation was so intense for him that his body started thrashing around. He groaned beneath the pillow, but kept his word to keep the noise down, I counted at least six jets of come shoot straight down my throat. Since it was shooting straight down instead of swallowed, it was hard to tell how much there was, but it felt like a huge quantity. It all went right down the hatch.

When Aaron suddenly got too sensitive, I relaxed and pulled him out of my mouth. I dropped down beside him and pushed my belly into him from his side while he lay there quietly panting. I lifted my thigh over his to give us more skin to skin contact.

I whispered to him, "That was really fast. I hope you had time to enjoy it."

He whispered, "To quote your words, 'That was fucking amazing'. That's my first orgasm since the day we found out you were pregnant."

I was shocked and whispered, "That was over six months ago."

He whispered grimly, "The idea of a man with a brain tumor rubbing out his last few orgasms wasn't something that ignited my senses."

I said, "I'm very glad you let me do that for you."

Aaron started to quietly giggle and whispered to me, "Holy shit, Kris. I didn't think I'd ever orgasm ever again and then you literally fucked me with your throat. I didn't even know that was possible."

I whispered a question in reply, "Was it ok?"

He chuckled and whispered, "It was utterly exquisite. It was worth waiting six months for that."

The baby started to kick. Aaron felt it. He put his hand over my belly. We just lay there for a while.

I must have dozed. When I woke up, I was fully aroused. This happened a lot when I was second trimester. Aaron was both asleep and erect. He boner was pushing into the thigh I'd draped over him.

I moved to straddle him and slowly slid him into me while trying not to wake him. His quiet groan told me that I had. My belly was pooched out enough at this point where cowgirl wasn't the most comfortable position. When I leaned over, I crushed his belly. When I was upright, I put a lot of stress on my own thighs. I wanted this position, however, because I wanted to see his face and I wanted him to see me.

I slowly rocked on him and he rocked back. I thought he'd want to take advantage of the position to play with my nipples, or use his thumb to bring me off, as he had the first time we made love. Instead, he put his hands on my belly and was content to have them there. My heart melted. Tears poured down my cheeks.

When he saw my reaction, he whispered, "You know Kris, I love you. Not just as a sister. You are an amazing woman. You are such a great mother. You are the best lover I ever had. I want you to know that I have no regrets. I'm forever grateful."

I could see that the pressure of my stomach on him was not comfortable, so I got up and presented my ass to him on hands and knees. He eagerly slipped into me from behind. With one hand, he worked my clitoris. With the other, he touched my belly. He knew me well enough that he perfectly timed bringing me off. We boiled over together. My heart pounded in joy as I felt his ejaculate flood into me. I turned around and cleaned him off with my mouth, which was a habit I'd gotten into with Steve. I started doing it because that nastinesses of it thrilled Steve. Secretly, I'd grown to love the intimacy of the act.

I asked Aaron if I could hold him from behind. He rolled over onto his side. I spooned up behind him and whispered into his ear, "Aaron, I love you too. Not just as a brother. I never thought that I'd get the chance to make love to you and you are a magnificent lover. I have no regrets either. I promise that I will take care of your son and that I will be the best mother I can be. Steve's a good man. Your son is in good hands."

I began to cry silently to myself. I felt joy and regret, elation and sadness, anguish and peace-- all at the same time. I went to sleep holding him with a million thoughts in my mind.

It five thirty, my cell phone alarm went off. I got up and took a quick shower in the kids' bathroom. I slid into bed with Steve and spooned him from behind. Sending me to Aaron last night had been an act of utter generosity. I was already planning how I was going to reward Steve. I wasn't exactly sure what I was gong to do, but I suspected the amount of pleasure he was going to receive might permanently lower his IQ.

Aaron and I quietly talked in his office the next morning and agreed that the magic night which Steve gave to us was to be our last together. Aaron said the idea that tumor might degrade his judgement-making ability and that he might do that without being in possession of his wits gave him the phantods. He said it was better to cut off all possibility of sex before his judgement became impaired. He said, "I couldn't dream of a final time better than last night, could you?"