They Neighbor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never?! Ohmigod. I thought that you'd at least...ya know...never?"

Shelly nodded.

"Interesting." Rita had that mischievous look on her face. She leaned in and kissed Shelly. "So, where do we go from here?"

Shelly shrugged, "I hadn't planned on becoming a lesbian today."

"Oh, you fucked that dildo like there's no tomorrow. You're no lesbian. You just need a proper fucking."

Shelly giggled, "I thought I just got one."

Rita shook her head, "Wait till Mitch gets home, then we'll get you properly taken care of."

Shelly looked away, "I don't know if I can. I mean...what about Jerry?"

"Honey, does he really do it for you? Based on the way you just came, I'm guessing not."

Shelly suddenly felt quite ashamed of herself. It all came crashing down. She didn't love Jerry anymore. She didn't feel loved or satisfied. She needed more of what she tasted today. "I guess you're right." she sighed. "So when does Mitch get home?"

Mitch tried not to squeal the tires rounding the corner into his subdivision. Rita had been quite adamant about him coming home as soon as possible. By the sound of her voice, he could tell she was in the mood for something out-of-the-ordinary, and that usually meant good things for him.

Pulling into the garage, he noticed a note on the door:

Mitch,

Get undressed downstairs and then join us upstairs.

Love, Rita

"Us?" Mitch wondered aloud. He loved fucking other women with his wife watching. Even more so he loved it when she joined in. Mitch stripped out of his work clothes and started upstairs. The thought of some mysterious guest in his bedroom had brought his mighty cock to full erection. The surprise waiting for him was incredible.

It wasn't so much the sight of his wife, legs spread wide. It wasn't the fact that another woman was busily eating his wife's pussy. It was the fact that it was his married neighbor. On all fours, Shelly was deep into tongue fucking Rita, who was in turn moaning soft expletives in her honor. Mitch stood for a moment, enthralled by the view. Shelly was fully nude, her ass and cunt spread wide open for his inspection.

Rita lifted her head up, "So, have you forgotten what to do with that monster, or do we have to spell it out for you?"

Smiling, Mitch knelt on the bed behind the neighbor woman. Shelly felt his presence. A wave of nervousness washed over her. She felt the cockhead press against her outer lips. She worried it would hurt. In a moment, she discovered she was right, but only for a brief moment as Mitch pressed the first few inches into her black-skinned body.

She wanted to cry out, but her voice was muffled by Rita's pussy. Rita felt the exaltation and smiled. She looked up at her husbands face. They shared a quick look and he mouthed "Thank you." She just winked at him.

Mitch pushed further into Shelly. She was tight, very tight. It took him some time to make his way all the way in. Not that either participant was about to complain. Shelly was so lost in her own sensations, she could only manage to lazily lick the blonde's hairless pussy. Rita didn't mind, she'd get hers in a few minutes, possibly less if Shelly was as good a fuck as she thought the black woman would be.

Pistoning out and in, Mitch worked the neighbor woman's pussy gently. He wasn't sure how she liked it, so he played it safe...for now. He gripped her wide hips and pulled his body to hers, the back out.

Shelly had never felt so good in her life. Mitch was slow and gentle. He wasn't in any hurry. Every fiber in her body unwound, relaxed and allowed herself to be fucked by a man she hardly knew. She'd stopped licking Rita and was now focused on being Mitch's mate. He was strong, she could tell from the power in his hands. She moaned, unable to control herself. Rita watched with a contented smile.

"Shelly," Rita whispered, "You ready for more?"

Shelly could only nod. Her body had become accustomed to Mitch's cock and she was ready for whatever else her neighbors had in store for her.

Rita slid out of bed to stand behind her husband. She kissed him softly on the lips, running her hands over Shelly's ass and up his muscled stomach. Rita loved to watch her husband fuck. He was beautiful and so was her neighbor. Pale cock plunged in and out of black cunt. The sight was very arousing. She stood on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear, "Give it to her, now." Mitch picked up his pace. "Harder you big fuck! Bang her tight little cunt." He started back and rammed it into Shelly who grunted with delight. "See, she likes it. Fuck her hard. She needs to scream!"

Mitch loved it when his wife talked dirty. More so when she was encouraging him to fuck another woman. Gripping Shelly tightly, he plunged his swollen dick in and out of her. Shelly grunted and moaned with each thrust. She'd never been fucked like this before and only wanted to be screwed like this from now on. "God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Shelly swore. It didn't take much longer for either lover to climax. Shelly screamed a long bestial sound as Mitch's balls erupted their sweet, hot seed into the deepest parts of her womb.

"Never before..." Shelly gasped for breath, "I've never had it like that."

Rita grinned, "It is something to behold, isn't it."

Shelly didn't answer, but did let out a soft gasp as Mitch left her body. She moved up on the bed and rolled over, a content smile on her face. Mitch returned that smile, as did Rita. "Welcome to the club," whispered the blonde.

"Thank you." Shelly said, "Both of you."

"You are most welcome," Rita grinned, "Now if you don't mind."

Shelly nodded, sliding over to make room for Rita. The blonde wasted no time, flopping on her back and spreading open for her husband. Shelly was amazed to see Mitch's cock fully engorged and ready for action. He slipped it into his wife's cunt and they quickly found a comfortable, familiar rhythm. Shelly admired them for ease and simplicity of their lovemaking. The couple kissed deep passionate kisses. She could see they genuinely loved each other, even if Mitch has just been fucking her like a wild animal.

Shelly's cunt twitched at the memory of their lovemaking, hard and rough. She wondered how often she could do this. Jerry certainly wouldn't catch on unless Mitch bent her over the television and fucked her right in front of her husband. Shelly giggled silently at the thought. Rita's voice brought the housewife back to reality.

"Oh Mitch!! Oh yes baby! Let me have it!"

Mitch grunted, "I love you, Rita!"

Their pace increased. Shelly studied Rita's movements, the way she bucked underneath her well-endowed husband seemed to greatly enhance their lovemaking. Legs clenched around Mitch, Rita came quietly with only a long sigh of relief. Moving around for a better view, Shelly watched with delight as Mitch continued to fuck his wife's hairless cunt. She was startled when his balls suddenly clenched, then pulsed as he pumped large wads of cum into Rita's pussy.

The couple laid there for several minutes before disentangling. Rita smiled, looking dark-skinned woman up and down, "Seconds?"

Shelly was inclined to agree until she spied the clock just behind Rita. "I need to get going! Jerry will be home any time."

Mitch frowned, "Does it really matter? It's obvious he doesn't give you what you need."

Shelly scrounged her clothes together, "I'm not ready for that. Not yet. I'm sorry to run. Thank you for everything."

Rita stroked Mitch's cock, then licked it softly, "Your loss."

"Can I come by, tomorrow morning?"

Mitch thought for a moment, "I think I can be late to work."

Shelly finished dressing, "Great. See you then."

In a rush, she ran down the stairs and darted home. Thankfully, her husband wasn't home. She dialed a local Chinese restaurant and ordered dinner. That done she slumped into a chair and tried desperately to catch her breath.

Shelly wiped her cunt for the tenth time in the bathroom. She was still dripping Mitch's cum out of her cunt. Slipping into her nightshirt, she snuck into bed, not daring to turn the lights on. Jerry was in bed already. She hoped he was asleep, but as he felt his hand on her ass, she knew she was in trouble. Jerry, the unromantic clod that he was, slipped out of his shorts and rolled on top of his wife. Shelly was thankful she'd laid on her stomach, she didn't want to face him tonight. His penetration was quick and barely noticed. Jerry worked quickly, humping her doggie-style with fast, short strokes.

Normally he was done in mere minutes, but something was different. Tonight he was taking longer. Shelly secretly hoped she wasn't obviously loosened by her tryst with the neighbor. The thought of Mitch made her wet. Without being noticed, she slid a hand down to her cunt lips and began stroking herself in earnest.

She moaned softly, to which Jerry took full credit, "Yeah, you like that baby." Shelly ignored him and continued pleasing herself. She quickened her pace, desperate for one last orgasm for the day. She finally climaxed, her cunt pulsing around her husband's dick. The added pressure allowed him to peak as well, hot streams of semen pumping into her body.

As soon as it started, it was over. Jerry slipped off her body and was asleep in mere moments. Shelly excused herself to the restroom. It didn't take long to clean herself before returning to bed.

Shelly used to feel a pang of sadness when Jerry's car pulled out of the driveway, but for the last month and a half, she'd felt nothing but elation at her husband's departure. Today, however, she was wracked with nerves. Her period was two weeks late and Shelly was never late. The home pregnancy test sat on the counter as she paced back and forth. Five minutes later she picked it up and stared at the results.

Rita opened the door and ushered Shelly inside. "Mitch had to run to work early, so it's just us girls."

Shelly sat down, "That's good, 'cause there's something I need to tell you."

Rita sat next to her, kissing her on the cheek, "Something wrong?"

"Well, I don't know if 'wrong' is the word. You see, I'm pregnant."

Rita stared, silently. Shelly didn't know what to say. Then Rita laughed. It was loud, throaty laugh. She laughed for several minutes before composing herself.

"I'm pregnant too!"

"I thought you couldn't..."

"That's what the doctors said, but here I am, nearly two months along!"

"Well, that's great. I'm so happy for you." Shelly was unsettled.

"And you too!" Rita was all smiles. Shelly still looked grim. "What's wrong dear, aren't you happy? You've mentioned several times that you and Jerry have been..." she paused, "Ooooooh."

"It can't be Jerry's. We've been trying for years and nothing. Now, all of the sudden I'm with child? It doesn't take a DNA test to figure out that I'm carrying your husband's child as well."

Rita was uncharacteristically silent. Then a broad smile split her face. "You know what? I'm OK with this."

"Really?" Shelly didn't believe her friend.

Rita nodded, "What better way to make a new start. I love you very much, Shelly. Mitch does too. You're here everyday and you've become family. Now it's official."

Shelly started to cry, "I'm so happy to hear you say that." The women embraced, Rita joining in the cry.

"No, I'm not any fatter than I was a month ago. Stop being silly!" Shelly announced to Jerry as he packed up to leave for work. Shelly was fatter, eight months pregnant with another man's child, but her dimwitted husband missed every clue.

After he left, she stroked her belly thoughtfully. Mitch's son kicked, causing his mother to giggle. Rita's was a girl. She too was swollen with child. Shelly had always been big, but now Rita had a pair of massive tits, swollen with milk now. She hoped her friend would be able to keep them after the baby was born.

Going upstairs, Shelly pulled two suitcases out from under the bed. She'd packed them a few days ago with the essentials she'd wanted to take with her. An envelope containing a letter to Jerry and divorce papers would be left taped to the front of the TV, where he was sure to see it. Mitch and Rita had sold their house, and together the three would move to a new town to start a new life.

A knock at the door startled Shelly. She opened it to find Mitch standing there, smiling.

"Where's Rita?" Shelly asked, letting him in. He was here to get the bags, which were too heavy for the pregnant woman to lift by herself.

"Ran off to the store for some snacks and stuff of the road. Are you ready to go?"

Shelly nodded, "Upstairs."

"So this is chez Peters?" Mitch commented, heading up the stairs.

It occurred to Shelly, that in all the time they'd been lovers, Mitch had never been over to her house. "Home shitty home."

"Well, that all changes from today forward."

Shelly leaned over and kissed him, "Thank you."

He rubbed her swollen belly, "Thank you." They kissed again, this time more passionately. His hands found their way up her shirt and over her large, swollen breasts. His lips worked down her cheek, ears, and neck.

"Fuck me, Mitch," Shelly whispered.

Mitch glanced around, "Are you sure? Here?"

She nodded, "Fuck me like my husband never could." Backing away, she ran her hands under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Then she knelt on the bed, bent at the waist, spreading her cunt open to the man who had fathered the child in her womb.

Mitch undid his pants and pulled his long, thick cock out. Without a word he penetrated her, slowly and carefully. Shelly groaned in inarticulate appreciation of his lovemaking technique. The pregnant woman closed her eyes, letting Mitch work her body from behind. Shelly had never been fucked like this, not her own bed. The thought of it was dirty and taboo. She clenched her cunt around Mitch's member, squeezing and massaging it.

Her technique had the desired effect, driving on her own orgasm, and sending Mitch out-of-control, his cock jetting hot semen into her waiting pussy.

It was over quickly, but they both got what they needed. "Mitch," Shelly whispered as he dressed and reached for her luggage.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if I tell you this enough, or if I ever have, but," she hesitated, "I love you. From the bottom of my soul I do."

He kissed her on the forehead, "I love you too. You and Rita have made me happier than I ever thought possible."

Shelly stared out the car window as her house faded from sight. Smiling, she rubbed her belly again. For the first time in nearly two decades, she was happy. Moreover, the future only looked brighter.

12