They Rubbed Each Other Right

Story Info
Learning advanced massage.
3.2k words
4.48
3.2k
0
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers

Parts of this story are true; parts are fiction. Can you tell which are which?

I love a good massage. It relaxes the muscles, stimulates blood circulation, soothes frazzled nerves. A properly done massage is almost better than sex. The key word is almost. One of my favorite techniques is back walking, especially after a day of hard physical labor. Working puts my back out, and having it put back into alignment feels very good. It must be done by a small person who weighs no more than a hundred pounds. A larger technician could damage the spine. Asian women seem to be the most adept at it. I think it's part of their traditional massage training.

I've gotten so far into massage that I took a Swedish massage course a few years ago. I was surprised to find that my VA benefits covered most of the tuition. I even built my own massage table. Most of the women in my life agree that I've become a better lover since taking the course, especially in the area of foreplay.

A few months ago I had a Shiatsu massage. That involves pressure points along the muscles and joints. If you're tense, it can hurt like the dickens. You feel much better afterwards. The masseuse that worked on me said she would teach me the technique, but I would have to find a partner. It would be impossible for her to be my subject while showing me the pressure points on the back.

I haven't done much professional massage work. The market for masseurs is much smaller than for masseuses. The problem is that massage parlors are often fronts for prostitution. There are dozens of parlors where I live, but only a handful are legit. A man can get laid a lot before he finds a straight place, assuming that's what he's looking for. A lot of parlors have what is referred to as a half and half, which means that half the time the masseuse works on the customer and the customer massages the employee the other half of the time paid for. The masseuse usually gets a generous tip for an internal massage. The woman who gave me the Shiatsu, Lisa, worked in a straight place that did half-and-halfs without sex. I guess my training showed when I worked on her; she probably wouldn't have agreed to teach me otherwise.

I had an instructor. Now I had to find a partner. My brother lived too far away; Mom and Dad were definitely out. I was between girlfriends. Lisa's employer was not licensed for massage instruction. None of her coworkers were willing to be my subject because the parlor had rules against dating customers and doing outside independent work: conflict of interest stuff.

A couple months later, I went to a place called Ali Baba's. With a name like that, one would expect the girls to wear harem outfits, or something equally sexy or sheer. No, they wore ordinary dresses that didn't even expose any cleavage. They gave their various massages fanciful names. The top of the line was the Champagne Deluxe. It was a half and half. I figured it would be another inferior massage and a quick fuck. I was not prepared for the beauty that came in to work on me.

"Hi, I'm Mona," she said cheerfully as she closed the door. Her breasts were large and full, D-cups at least. There was no question she was braless. Her half-inch nipples were outlined against the soft material of her gown. It even showed a little cleavage. She had high cheek bones, soft wavy auburn hair, emerald eyes, and the tightest ass in North America. What the hell, I thought, even if she was a lousy masseuse, she would be worth fucking. "The hostess said you're Bill."

"That's right," I replied. "Do you want to start on my back or my front?"

"I'll do your back first." That was a good sign I might get a decent rubdown. It was also possible she could be setting me up for a hand job or more after I rolled over. I laid down on the table with my hands at my sides, which is the proper posture to receive a massage.

Mona put a little oil on her hands and rubbed them together. She began with my legs. The strokes began at my ankles and went up to my buttocks. Her pressure was firm along the muscles, but very light going over the backs of my knees. She led with the hand on the outer portion of my leg with the other hand on the inner side right behind. When she reached my hip, the trailing hand stopped just short of my genitals while the leading one went up over my butt. Both hands came back down in unison to my ankles. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get laid. Her work on my waist and back convinced me that if she was a hooker, it was as a sideline.

After she rolled me over, she did my feet. Her reflexology was perfect. I decided to play everything straight. Maybe she could be my Shiatsu partner. Of course she could have a husband or a boyfriend who would be in the way, but it was worth taking the chance. I kept my eyes closed so the sight of her lovely body wouldn't give me a hardon. The massage ended with neck and facial work. I was completely relaxed when she was done.

"Okay, it's my turn," she said when she was finished. I opened my eyes and saw her dress fall to the floor. As I had hoped, she wasn't wearing panties. "Come on. Up, up, up. We don't have all night."

Reluctantly I got off the table, and she hopped up and laid face down with her hands at her sides. "Scoot down a bit," I said as I put some oil on my hands. "Your feet aren't hanging over the end of the table." She moved as instructed.

I began with her legs using the same technique she had used on me. The clock showed that I only had twenty minutes to work on her. I hated to rush, but I had no choice if I was to do a complete job. I finished her legs in three minutes instead of my usual five. "You know what you're doing," Mona said. "Slow down."

"Won't you get in trouble if we take too long?"

"It would be worth it. I haven't had a decent massage in months. Most guys just want to fuck."

"I certainly wouldn't try to keep you from getting into my pants, if I had them on."

"I hate to disappoint you, but this a straight place."

"That's good to hear. I love a good massage, and I think I'll be back, unless it's your day off."

"You're sweet." I did circles around her shoulders. "Mmmm, that feels good."

"I bet you tell all the guys that.'

"I'm supposed to, no matter how bad the massage is. Good customer relations: you know how it is. In your case I'm being honest."

"Thank you. Do you know how to do Shiatsu?"

"No, but I'd like to learn it. I can't find an instructor."

I stopped in mid-stroke. "I know an instructor, but I need a partner to train with."

Mona propped herself up on her elbows and turned to face me. "You're kidding?"

"Not at all."

"This is unbelievable. I've been talking to the manager about Shiatsu, and you come in with the answer to our problem. My guardian angel must be working overtime."

"I suppose there are rules about fraternizing with customers." She nodded her head. "How do we work around that?"

"To hell with the rules. I just want to learn Shiatsu. If they fire me, I'll work someplace else. Besides, we could charge more for it, which means I would make more money and so would the owners."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Now lay down so I can finish your back."

Obediently Mona laid down and put her arms back in place. I finished her back and did her shoulders. When she turned over, I did a straight massage not touching her pussy or her breasts. I needed her good will if I was to get the Shiatsu training. Because my hands were covered with massage oil, I didn't do her scalp.

Her eyes were closed when I finished, and she was breathing peacefully. I wiped my hands on a towel and quietly began to dress. Her perfect body, especially her firm melons, shouted an invitation for sex. Her expression was one of total contentment. I was loathe to break her spell. The rattling of the change in my pants pocket startled her. "What time is it?" she asked.

"We went almost a half hour over," I said looking at my watch. "I'll pay any extra charges so you don't get in trouble."

"Don't worry about it. When can we set up our first lesson?"

"I'll have to talk to Lisa. Which nights are you free?"

"Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll give you my name and number on the way out. But first...." She stood up and put her arms around my neck pressing her breasts against my bare chest. My dick began to respond the moment her flesh touched me. Her lips gently met mine. After a couple light kisses, she gripped my neck tightly. My arms encircled her waist and drew her to me. "Bill," she said breathlessly, "I can't tell you how happy I am to have met you. I've been wanting to do this for a year. Now all we have to do is figure out where to practice. I don't want to do it here where you'd have to pay."

"I have a massage table."

"Perfect." She gave me another quick kiss and put her gown on while I finished dressing.

I called Lisa the next day and set up the first lesson for the following Wednesday. She estimated that four three-hour sessions would be adequate. I called Mona and gave her the news. She squealed with delight. I was about to hang up, but I paused a second. "I've been thinking," I said. "If we're going to be working together, I think we should get to know each other a little. How about having dinner with me Tuesday night?"

"I'd love that," she said immediately, then gave me her address.

I rang her doorbell at seven Tuesday evening. I had dressed up for the occasion. My sport coat was pressed twice before I was satisfied with how it looked. I held a bouquet of daisies when she opened the door. Mona was equally well dressed. Her dress was simple, yet elegant in style.

We went to one of the fancier restaurants. Her eyes widened when she saw the menu prices, but she didn't hesitate to order the Beef Wellington. Our conversation over cocktails centered on massage and our forthcoming first lesson the next evening. The general subject matter didn't change until dessert. "Do you have a steady girlfriend?" she asked.

"I'm between relationships," I said. "What about you?"

"I have a boyfriend, but I don't see him very much."

"Let me guess. He's a traveling salesman."

She smiled. "Worse. He's married. He keeps saying he's going to leave his wife, but I stopped believing him a couple years ago. I probably should dump him and move on with my life, but he's pretty good in bed. I'd hate to give up that part of him. I hope I'm not embarrassing you."

"Not at all."

"I think I've become addicted to the sex. I just don't see him enough, if you know what I mean."

"It sound like you need someone who's readily available when you want him."

"You're right. The hardest part is that I do love him. I wish I could afford a gigolo."

"You could work someplace else and be a prostitute. You would kill two birds with one stone: get paid and get laid."

She laughed. "I thought about it. It's not me. I've slept with a lot of men just for the sex, but I couldn't do it for money. Does that make me a hypocrite?"

"I don't think so. You have needs, and you have values. Needs and values can get in each other's way."

"Surely you get horny?"

"True, but I've always got Rosy Palm and her five daughters."

"I have a vibrator, but it won't hold me or bring me flowers. Why can't we take care of each other's needs. If you meet someone, I'll disappear. There won't be any hard feelings."

I must have been nuts. A beautiful, horny woman was begging me to fuck her, and I was being aloof. Her reasoning was hard to argue against. Why couldn't Mona and I be friends with benefits as well as massage partners? "Are you sure it would just be physical?"

"Yes. I don't want a breakup, although it probably would be the best thing. You don't want a commitment. Both of us are lonely, and we both get horny. What could be better? Let's go back to my place and have a quickie before you go home. I know you have to work tomorrow, so you can't spend the night."

"You are making me an offer that's hard to refuse."

"Then accept."

"Okay, I accept."

Suddenly my loins were on fire. I finished my cake in record time. Mona smiled and took her time. Realizing that I was making a spectacle of myself, I slowed down. I wasn't punching a timeclock. Our check finally came. I left an appropriate amount of cash on the table, and we went out to my car.

I tried to remain calm during the short trip to her apartment, but I was fidgeting. I had a strong desire to play with her legs, but the bucket seat and the floor gear shift were obstacles.

When she closed her apartment door, she gently placed her lips against mine. Her breathing was deep and slow as she kissed me. "I have to be careful," she said softly. "You are the first man to bring me flowers." Very slowly she unknotted my tie. I stuffed it into my jacket pocket as she unbuttoned my shirt. My jacket landed on the sofa. I ran my hand over her breasts. Her stiff nipples pressed against her blouse. We kissed again, this time with more intensity. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and placed my palm over her firm nipple. My shirt joined the clothes pile along with her blouse.

We stood in the living room slowly disrobing each other. Our lips never parted. As far as we were concerned, we had all night. I certainly wasn't in a hurry to head home. When we both were fully naked, I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and assumed a prone position at her side.

My left hand held her head while my right gently massaged her left thigh and her back. Her breathing was slow and deep. When she arched her neck, I placed soft lingering kisses all over it. Her collar bones received my attention next while my hand caressed her breasts and abdomen. As my lips approached her breasts, she placed her hand lightly on the back of my neck. Slowly I kissed circles around her mounds deliberately avoiding contact with her nipples. My dick was straining for action, but I kept my lips working on her tummy. Her nostrils flared as her breathing rate increased. Rather than going directly to her dripping pussy, I skirted her bush and kissed her inner thighs down to her ankles. Her cunt lips were wide open when I got back to them. I placed my tongue at the bottom of her slit and slowly drew it up past her clit. The moment I passed it, her legs clamped against my skull, and she let out a shriek of passion. I paused until she released me, then continued up to the top of her taco. Coming back down on the opposite side, I brushed her minidick again. Once more my head was imprisoned between her thighs. When I could move again, I wrapped my lips around her nub and hummed. Again my skull was crushed between her powerful legs. "Fuck me now!" she screamed.

I crawled up over her and positioned my cock at the entrance to her juicy tunnel. She grabbed my dick and pulled the head inside her. Her legs locked around my butt and savagely shoved my ass forward plunging my shaft completely into her cunt. Before I could position my knees comfortably, she was thrusting against me. Her bucking was so strong that she bounced me out. "Get back in there!" she demanded desperately. I reentered with a single smooth stroke and began long slow strokes. Her pace was double mine, so I increased my speed to keep in sync with her. My vision began to blur as my loins tightened. My awareness narrowed to my pelvis, and my nut sac lifted up. I arched my back and froze deep inside her as my first load of sperm roared through my shaft. Again and again my balls contracted sending more and more of my life creating fluids into her until I collapsed atop her in exhaustion.

Several minutes passed before I could summon the strength to move off of her. I rolled onto my back still gasping for breath. She laid on top of me, her stony nipples making indentations into my chest. Her cheek laid against mine. "You're a fabulous lover," she said softly.

"Thank you," I said. "I can't remember when anyone got me so hot."

"Wanna do it again?" She sat up and bounced on my hips. The bed felt like it had a couple kids jumping up and down on it. "Huh? Huh? Shall we do it again?"

I had to laugh. "Not tonight."

"When? When?" She kept up her bouncing.

"You're insane." I laughed. "We need our rest for our first lesson tomorrow night."

She stopped bouncing. "Party pooper. Okay, I'll let you go home. When can we get together to practice? I work nights; you work days. I don't want you spending your hard-earned money at the studio."

"What time do you get off?"

"One o'clock."

"I don't have to be in until nine-thirty. How about in the mornings? It would mean you'd split your sleeping time. I have weekends off, so we would have all day Saturday and Sunday."

"We have time to think about it. Would you like to shower before you go?"

"Sure."

Her bathroom had a very feminine décor with pink floor mats, pink towels, pink everything. I washed up quickly and got dressed. When I came out Mona was still naked. Her pussy juices mixed with my semen dripped down her legs. She walked me to the door. "Thank you for a wonderful evening," she said.

"Thank you for joining me," I said. "I'll pick you up at six-thirty. Lisa said we should be at her place at seven."

"See you then." Our lips met gently. My hand automatically went to her breast. Her hand slid up and down my label. "Keep that up and I might not let you go home."

I caressed both breasts.

Those who comment will privately learn if they are right. Anonymous comments will not receive a reply.

HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers