All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 04'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SchweatySchweatyalmost 12 years ago
Keep them coming!

Can't wait for the next installment.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Again

your writing ability is improving w/every chapter. I like that you aren't jumping back and forth between were's and humans but rather are keeping things at least for now in the mostly human realm. I think to much jumping around might be confusing as you continue to lay the plot out. Not that there won't come a time when the were's must be more present I mean this is a non-human story. I look forward to the next chapter to see what Kevin does next now that he has a basic idea of what the Seals are up against.

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

so far, i like this story better than the nymph story...i'm sorry just a preference of mine, don't like reading woman on woman sex and the plot was slow in unraveling (for me at least)....the pace here is better and it doesn't hurt that the story theme includes navy seals and werewolves LOL...

have to say though, some wrong spellings, grammar and typos kinda make me lose my place in my reading but other than that, it is going great...can't wait for the next chapter...

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

the flow stays so fluent it really is a joy to read even with the harder to write scenes. you feel the fast action in them.

next

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago

I can't tell you how glad I am to be reading this in 2013. These cliff hangers are too high to wait in real time. Kick ass Kevin!!!

LorialLorialalmost 11 years ago
great story

Great story. Enjoy reading it.

Only minor gripe is with regards to the geography, not sure what Slovakia is doing mixed up in the Yugoslavian civil war. I assume it should be Croatia where it says Slovakia

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nae bad

Ok pretty damn good. Of course we Scots sobs aren't softie Yanks and would have ditched the guns and gone in with bottles of Buckfast and fried Mars bars. To hell with himan rights! Like Aussies and Kiwis we prefer sheep but a doggy's arse is Ok too lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say your story is interesting but the facts; they just kill the pleasure of reading. Therefore, have been wondering from which hillbilly country you come from with such lousy knowledge: Slovenia and Sweden are 2000 km apart and the distance between Slovenia and Slovakia is at least 400 km. Use Google or Wikipedia to get your facts accurate. And the names of the historic persons involved in the conflicts on the Balkans are also incorrect. Maybe you should use imaginary countries and people!!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
The guy below is a dick

Who complains like this about a free story?!?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous