They Walk Among Us Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

"Um – no – excuse me," he said and then picked up a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"I'm the team's sharpshooter. I watch over them and if someone comes too close, then I bring my weapon up and reach out and touch them."

"Oh that sounds dangerous. You must be very talented," Martina told him.

"Martina it was weird to see you at the Enlisted Club today. You don't seem like the sort to pop into a bar on base that is frequented by the younger crowd," Kevin said, breaking her train of thought on his colleague.

"Oh I'm always on the hunt for a fun time. I was just lucky that you were there to save me from myself," she said then kissed him deeply.

"Hey I'm starting to feel like a third wheel here. Maybe we should go someplace where I can find my own dessert," V-man said.

"If you two want, we can go to a club I know of just outside of town. A lot of civilians on base go there because it's out of the way. I'm sure a good looking guy like you will have no trouble finding something young and vibrant to hook up with," she told them.

"Sounds good to me Martina, that is if it's alright with Kev here," Dan said.

Kevin paid for dinner and helped Martina with her chair. Hopefully Dan would find a girl so he could slip away to a dark corner with Martina. He didn't think he could wait till they got home. If it was busy he was going to take advantage of it.

**********

As Kevin and Dan entered the club, they immediately scanned the room for any signs of danger. Martina noticed this and was impressed at the constant use of their skills, no matter where they were.

"Hey guys calm down. I don't think you're going to find any dangerous people here," she told them and then leaned in towards Kevin.

"Although I think you'll have to pat me down, just to be on the safe side."

"I think I'll take you up on that," Kevin replied a little too loud.

"Take her up on what Kevin? We're not leaving already are we?" Dan asked.

"No we're not leaving yet V-man. Since I got dinner, you get the pleasure of the first round buddy," Kevin said and then slapped him on the back.

When Dan left to get the drinks, Kevin and Martina went to find a booth for them. They found one in the corner where Kevin and Dan could keep tabs on the room. Dan soon returned and passed out drinks to everyone, then sat down across from them.

"I got to hand it to you Martina, this is definitely a target rich environment," Dan said as he looked at the women in the club.

"I come here every once in awhile for some stress relief. You see, this is only one part of this club. Most of the people that come here use both areas," Martina told them.

Kevin looked around, trying to figure out what she was talking about but noticed nothing. He was about to turn back to Martina when he noticed a drop dead gorgeous blond pull back a black curtain and step through.

"Let me guess, the entrance to the land of OZ," Kevin told her.

"Not exactly the Emerald City, but you're close," Martina replied and then placed her hand in Kevin's lap.

"Hey Kev, you two stay here and I'll do a little recon of the area," Dan said and then slid out of the booth.

"Roger that V. I'll be standing by for a sitrep," Kevin replied like they were on a military operation.

"Sitrep?" Martina asked.

"Yeah, it stands for situation report. It means to let people know what's going on," Kevin told her.

A slow song came on as Dan departed towards the curtain. Kevin turned his head and kissed Martina softly as she rubbed his growing cock. They stayed like that for a few minutes and Kevin had to pull back for air.

"Um – I think we should dance before you make me have an accident," he told her.

"I wouldn't worry. You can count on me to clean it up since I caused it," she replied with a laugh.

Kevin painfully slid out of the booth and then helped Martina to her feet. They slowly moved through the crowded dance floor and when he found an open spot he wrapped his powerful arms around her slim waist. Martina snuggled up against him and ground her body against the prominent bulge.

"Jesus Martina, you just won't give me a break. Maybe we should head out to the car so you can get it out of your system," Kevin said and then kissed her neck.

"We don't have to go to the car," Martina said as she pulled his head tighter against her skin.

"Mmmmm – what do you mean?" he mumbled.

"You'll see. Just wait till Dan comes back with his – what did you call it – sitrep," Martina told him.

The song soon ended and Kevin was thankful that he could sit down again. He was pretty self-conscious about the large tent he had. After taking a few drinks of his beer he looked over at the curtain to see if V-man was back yet. What he saw were five couples walking through and entering the other room. Something that he found odd was one of the couples were a lot older than most of the people in the club.

"What ever is back there seems to be popular," Kevin told her and took another drink.

"Very popular and very select, they have a few bouncers inside so things don't get too out of hand," she replied and then took a sip of her wine.

"What is it, some sort of dance area?" Kevin said as he tried to pry information out of her.

"Oh look, there's Dan now. I'll let him tell you," Martina replied.

Dan slid into the booth and reached under the table where the other two couldn't see his hand. When he brought his beer bottle up to take a drink, he grabbed his crotch and adjusted his own hard on to a more comfortable position.

"Ok, out with it. What the hell is back there?" Kevin said.

Dan set his bottle down. "Holy shit Martina, I think I love you," he told her.

"By the way you were adjusting yourself; I take it you found the other room was to your liking. I kind of thought a horny Navy man would," Martina replied.

"So you going to let me in on it, or do I got to beat it out of you?" Kevin told him.

"Let's get a couple more beers and you can see for yourself. I think this is our new club while were here in Italy," Dan said.

As they went up to the bar, Martina excused herself and went to the ladies room. Kevin paid for the drinks and the two Navy Seals went up to the black curtain. As Kevin walked through he had to stop for a moment and let his vision adjust to the dim lighting. He scanned the room and found the two bouncers leaning up against the wall.

Kevin saw a small stage that was raised off the floor about a foot. It was surrounded by five darkened glass fronts that appeared to be some sort of rooms that wrapped around the stage. There was a door off to one side of it that led somewhere but he couldn't tell where it went. Just in front of the stage were over stuffed couches where the couples that he noticed earlier were sitting.

He could pick up some of the sounds that they were making and instantly knew what they were doing. He looked over at one of the couches where the older couple snuggled next to each other. He noticed the gray haired woman's arm moving.

'Holy shit, she's jacking him off,' he said to himself.

Given his exceptional hearing he could make out what they were saying.

"Wow Mario, that blond sure was hot," she told her husband.

"You're right about that dear. Your pussy was dripping all over the couch when she started fucking her ass with that cucumber," he said to his wife.

"You're right about that you dirty old man. I bet you'd love it if that young little thing came down here and swallowed that hard daddy cock of yours," his wife said as she moved her hand faster.

"You know just what gets me off. Here it comes sweetie."

Just then she dropped her head down in her husband's lap. Kevin knew she was swallowing his cum as the old man dropped his head back and moaned.

"Damn she's gone. You missed it Kevin, there was a smoking hot blond up there a few minutes ago. It was amazing. She just walked up there and opened that door and when she came out she was buck-naked and had a cucumber. Fuck me if she didn't lay down there and start slamming that thing inside her," Dan told him.

"I don't get it. Why would she do that in front of everyone," Kevin said.

"Because they get off watching and being watched stud," Martina said behind them.

When she stood beside Kevin, she reached over and rubbed his cock. She noticed he was still hard, but then most of the men rarely went soft in the room.

"You mean these guys don't mind that other people are watching them do shit with each other?" Kevin asked.

"It's called Voyeurism. Most anything goes back here except kids and animals. The bouncers make sure no one gets forced to do something and absolutely no fights," Martina told him.

They had to move out of the way as other singles and couples came in. As they stood off to one side they watched as the new arrivals took open couches. A dark haired woman in her early twenties sat down with the elderly couple.

"What's up with the glass around the stage?" Dan asked her.

"Those are special viewing rooms. The glass is one way so it adds a certain twist to it. The person on stage can't see in but who ever is in the room can see out to the stage and the rest of the audience. Come on and I'll show you," Martina told them.

As they followed Martina around the side of stage, Kevin noticed a small hallway that led to the doors of the rooms. Each little cubicle had a small window on the door and there was a red light just above it. Dan looked into the first window and saw that it was empty except for a large padded recliner.

"Are the little windows one way also?" Dan asked.

"Yes. When the light is on, it means that who ever is in there is looking for company. Just open the door and join them," she said.

Dan noticed one of the rooms farther down had a light on so he walked up to peer inside. He almost swallowed his tongue when he looked in. The blond girl that he witnessed earlier had her legs thrown over each side of the chair and her head thrown back as she worked the cucumber inside her slick pussy.

"Oh my fucking God, it's her," Dan exclaimed.

Kevin walked up and looked inside. It was the same drop dead gorgeous blond he saw walk through the curtain earlier.

"Well V-man what are you waiting for? The lights on so I guess she wants some company," Kevin told his friend.

When Dan opened the door, Martina grabbed Kevin's arm and pulled him to an open room. Once they were inside, Martina began undoing Kevin's pants.

"Get these damn pants off. You have no idea how much I need fucked right now," Martina said as she slid them down and then pulled them clear of his legs.

When Kevin was stripped of his clothes, Martina forcefully pushed him into the chair and slipped her dress over her head. Kevin looked at her and noticed she didn't have any panties on.

"You went out commando style tonight?" Kevin asked.

"No, I took them off in the bathroom. They would have just gotten in the way and I want everyone to see your cum running down my legs once were done," she said as she knelt down next to the chair.

Kevin moaned out as he felt her warm mouth engulf his leaking cock.

"Damn you know how to do that well," he told her.

"One of these days I'm going to try and fit this monster you call a cock all the way down my throat," she said as she momentarily released the throbbing member.

When Martina went back to her blowjob, Kevin looked out into the other room. Everyone was slowly masturbating as they waited for someone else to get on stage.

"Um – Martina, have you ever – you know – gone out on stage?" Kevin asked.

"I've been out there a few times. It's really a huge rush to have all those people watching me perform for them," Martina replied as she jacked his wet cock.

Just then Kevin saw the young woman leading the elderly lady out onto the stage. The dark haired girl unbuttoned the gray haired woman's dress and let it slid to the floor. As she began sliding her own dress off, the older lady removed her underwear and laid down on the stage.

"Looks like the shows starting, but that's an unlikely pair isn't it?" he asked.

"Oh, I've seen them before. She has an incest fetish and loves to have sex with old people. It doesn't matter if it's a man or woman, just as long as their a lot older than her," Martina said as she spun the chair sideways.

"Now I'm going to ride that big fat cock for all it's worth. You enjoy the Mother Daughter show, I've seen it before.

When she was hovering in position, Kevin knew he was in serious trouble by the look in her eyes.

"Hold on big boy here I go," Martina said.

Kevin screamed out as the vise like grip of her pussy engulfed him quickly. He was not alone as she joined him from the sudden pain shooting through her body. Martina didn't allow the pain to subside as she began bouncing up and down in his lap. Kevin looked out at the stage and saw that the gray lady had her legs spread out as the younger woman was fisting her rapidly.

Kevin wondered how V-man was getting along with the blond. They way she was built; he didn't think Dan would last very long. Hell, the way Martina was practically raping him, he wouldn't either.

**********

Bob Holiday and Adam Dawson were having their own dinner but they were at the Officer's Club instead. The two had known each other for years, and any time on deployment they always found time to hang out with each other. When they finished their dinners they sat back and enjoyed the view of the few women that were there early.

"I got to meet that girl that our new point man stumbled upon," Bob said.

"What do you mean stumbled upon?" Adam said.

"What I mean is she's really fucking gorgeous. Don't you find it odd that a girl that hot would pick up Kevin? Seems a little fast to me, but then I'm not his dad," he said.

"You're right Bob, you're not his dad – you're his Chief and that makes you more than his dad. Now do you think we should check this girl out or are you jealous because you didn't find her first," Adam told him.

"Let's see where it goes from here. If I get nervous I'll have her checked out," he told his Lieutenant.

"If that's what you want to do. Now I think I'm ready for another beer," Adam said and got up.

When he got to the bar he saw Bravo squad's team leader, Peter Newman, sitting with the leading Chief Andrew Stall and went over to see what was up with their fire team.

"Pete, Andy, what are you guys up to tonight?" he asked them.

"Hey Adam, me and Andy thought we'd see how the pickings are here before we head out in town," Pete said.

"From what I can see so far Adam this place is only good for a few beers," Andy Stall said.

"Since you're just passing through then, grab your drinks and join me and Bob over there for a while," Adam said.

The two Bravo members went over to join Bob Holiday while Adam got a few more beers for them. After sitting down he looked over at Andy Stall.

"Hey Andy you're still not sore about getting busted in your own back yard by a rookie point man are you?" Adam asked.

"To be perfectly honest with you Adam, I'm kind of envious of your team. That kid has senses that I've only seen on bloodhounds. Not to mention he's fucking bright," Andy confided in him.

"I don't blame you, I was pretty fucking impressed myself," Adam laughed.

"If you ever want to get rid..." Pete was trying to say when suddenly his pager went off.

As he checked the number, the other Seals grabbed their own screaming pagers. They knew the recall number for an operation and all four of them walked quickly to the exit. On the other side of town Kevin heard his pager buzz and reached down to pull it off his paints. When he looked at the number he quickly pushed Martina off him and reached for his pants.

"Sorry Martina, we have to cut the night short. Can you get us back to the base please?

"You've got to be kidding me, I was so fucking close. What the hell is it anyway? Can't you just make a phone call or something?" she asked as she got dressed.

"It's not that kind of page, it's the kind where you get your ass back to the compound as fast as you can," Kevin replied and stepped out into the little hallway.

As he looked over to the room that V-man was in, he saw the door fly open and he stepped out pulling his shirt on. When they looked at each other, they knew what was going on.

"We've got to get back in a hurry. Damn I was just starting to enjoy this place," Dan said.

"I guess this is the down side of going out with Seals. Can you at least tell me when you'll be back?" Martina asked as she exited the room.

"No, not really. All I can say is I'll try not be gone too long," he said.

They walked out of the sex room and Martina was moving just as quickly as they were. She needed to get back to the house and make a phone call. Her Husband will be excited that his search might finally come to an end and vengeance will finally be had for his Grandfather's murder. Martina knew it would come at a price, and Kevin Dvorska was going to pay it.

2100 hrs, Special Operations Task Force briefing room.

Lieutenant Commander Neal Hawkins stood at the front of the room facing Alpha and Bravo fire teams. Joining him at the briefing was a gentleman wearing a dark blue suit who appeared to be in his late forties. Directly behind them was a large satellite photo of a town nestled next to a large cliff.

"Gentlemen, we have Intel on movement of the Serbian Intelligence Officer, Radovan Valenta. We believe he has arrived at a town in the northwest sector of Slovenia called Predjama. For the Intel section of this op, I have asked Mr. Johansson with the CIA to brief you all on the situation. Mr. Johansson, the floor is yours," Hawkins said.

"Thank you Sir. Gentlemen one of our operatives has discovered that Valenta has arrived in Predjama and is staying in one of these two houses, located here and here," he said as he highlighted the spots on the map.

"Now make no mistake about this, under no circumstances is this man to be taken out. We need him alive so that we can interrogate him on the future operations of the Serbian forces. If it is not feasible to capture Valenta, then the mission will be aborted and your team will return to base. The team leaders have copies of the current Intel on him and a layout of the houses. Are there any questions?" Johansson asked.

"Yes, Adam Dawson Alpha squad. How reliable is the Intel on the houses? I would hate to have to smash in some guy's house in the dead of night and find some other poor slob fucking his wife while the package is dead asleep on the other side of town," Adam asked.

"This operative has been in deep cover for the last six years. She knows Predjama extremely well and also knows what's out of place. She actually ran into him while visiting her friend at this house. As far as she knows he will be in town for the next 72 hours," he said.

Hawkins thanked him and walked up to the photo to brief the rest of the operation.

"Here's how we're going to place this. This building imbedded in the side of this cliff is called Predjama castle. The top of the cliff is well covered with thick brush and trees and will provide cover and a clear view of the two houses. Pete, you take Bravo squad and insert with a HALO jump. Your target is this clearing about two clicks out."

"Once you have reached the edge of the cliff you will keep eyes on the target and radio back once you have determined which house the package is in. Adam your team will be the assault squad. Once we have the location you will insert at 0300 here, just south of town and work your way in. Once you have secured the package, Bravo will cover your exit to here, four clicks west of town where a helo will pick up both fire teams. Any questions?" Hawkins asked.

"How many hostiles other than the Intel Officer can we expect to encounter?" Adam asked.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers