Thicc Sister Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least you're getting enough action for the both of us." Marina says with a laugh.

"Do you mind if I take my bikini top off?" Poppy suddenly asks.

"Erm, why?" Marina asks.

"So I don't get tan lines." Poppy says bluntly, as though it's no big deal.

"Okay, sure." Marina says, still confused by it.

"Great." Poppy says, her pussy fluttering knowing that her sister is about to see her bare tits.

Reaching behind, with one pull Poppy undoes her bikini top. Pulling it over her head, she throws it onto the ground and lets her big tits hang out in front of her sister.

Closing her eyes, Poppy leans back onto her hands and sticks her chest out. Looking like she is sunbathing, when really she is hoping that Marina is staring at her tits.

After a minute or two, Poppy opens her eyes and see Marina quickly turn away. Poppy smiles to herself knowing that her sister was just staring at her big tits.

"Have you put sunscreen on?" Poppy asks her.

"N-no I forgot." Marina replies.

Poppy laughs on her inside, Marina has never been nervous around her sister before and Poppy knows she is having an effect.

"Stay there, I'll get it." Poppy says, standing up and seeing Marina watch her tits bounce as she moves.

Going inside, Poppy grabs the sunscreen next to a photo in a frame of Marina and Zena. Looking at the photo, Poppy thinks how Zena looks like a younger version of both of them. Thicc and sexy.

Turning around, Poppy heads back outside.

"Stay still, I'll do you." Poppy says.

She sits behind Marina, her legs going on either side of Marina's waist and pulls herself in close. Trying to not make it seem obvious, Poppy pushes her bare tits against Marina's back and has to stop herself from moaning.

Squirting the cream into her hands, Poppy starts to rub it into her sisters back.

Her soft, tanned skin looks so inviting and all Poppy wants to do is plant a kiss on her.

Just managing to control herself, Poppy rubs her hands all over Marina's shoulders. Her own big tits moving around Marina's back as she does so.

Oh god, she isn't telling me to stop. Marina thinks.

Poppy moves her hand down Marina's back and flicks against the back of her bikini.

"Why don't you take this off? I don't want to get sunscreen all over it." Poppy suggests.

"Erm... okay." Marina replies, clearly nervous by it all.

"Great." Poppy says, smiling from ear to ear as she unties her sister's bikini top.

Without giving Marina time to react, Poppy pulls it over her head and onto the ground.

"What are you doing?" Marina asks in shock of having her bikini top taken off completely.

"You don't want tan lines, plus it's just me and you." Poppy tells her.

Marina doesn't reply, giving Poppy the go ahead to continue.

Leaning back, the skin from Poppy's tits peel away from Marina's back and she starts to rub cream all over her.

Oh god, I want her so badly. Poppy thinks, she moves slight and feels her pussy slightly rub against her sisters back.

Once Marina's back is fully rubbed in, Poppy starts to rub the cream into her shoulder and the top of her arms.

Getting more and more confident, Poppy moves forward and starts to rub sunscreen into Marina's chest from behind.

"Mmmm." Marina moans out unknowingly. Hearing this makes Poppy just that much hornier.

Poppy rubs her hands further and can feel that she's on the top of Marina's breasts. What she would do to lean over and have a look at them.

Getting braver, Poppy's hands go lower and she rubs sunscreen all over her sisters tits and her palm runs over Marina's stiff nipples.

"Oooh god what're you doing?" Marina says in shock but remains still.

"Just making sure you're covered." Poppy says as though it's not a big deal, "Come on, we're sisters it's fine."

"O-Okay." Marina replies with hesitation in her voice.

Perfect. Poppy thinks.

Marina's soft, brown hair smells amazing and the scent is intoxicating Poppy as she thoroughly starts to rub sunscreen all over Marina's tits.

They're so big, so heavy. The cream making it easy to spread her hands all over her sister's tits, making sure to rub over her stiff nipples over and over.

Poppy can see Marina's hairs stand on end and realises that her sister's nipples must be a sensitive area.

Going underneath her sister's breasts, Poppy uses one hand to hold her left tit up as her right hand spreads sunscreen underneath it, giving her left tit a light squeeze as she does.

"Ooohh." Marina very quietly moans and her breathing has grown heavier.

Pulling her hands back, Poppy pushes herself even further into her sisters back and her big tits are once again pressed into her back. Poppy's legs are securely around her sister's waist and she squirts more sunscreen onto her hands.

Moving her hands back, Poppy begins to rub it all over her sister's stomach. Grabbing and feeling her soft skin all over as she lightly breathes into her sisters back.

Poppy is clearly having an effect on Marina's who's breathing is getting even louder.

Moving her hands up, Poppy starts to rub into her tits again, this time making sure her thumb obviously runs over both of her nipples. They're both so large, so hard and Poppy is jealous of them.

Marina lets out a little moan but does nothing to stop her sister.

Moving her hands back down, Poppy starts to rub sunscreen into her sisters' thighs. Kneading into them and pulling them lightly apart.

Working her hands in between Marina's thighs, her thick legs touching in the middle but Poppy makes sure to get her hands fully in between them.

Poppy spreads her own legs a bit more, with one hand she grips onto Marina's thigh and pulls her legs apart.

"Ooohh." Marina says in shock.

"Just making sure I get you all over." Poppy whispers.

Her hands back to rubbing in between her sister's thighs, she works close and closer to her pubic area.

Poppy rubs her hand and the tips of her fingers "accidentally" run underneath her sister's bikini bottoms and she feels her sisters trimmed bush.

I'm so close. Poppy thinks.

Marina's legs instinctively open a little wider and Poppy takes this as accepting her advances.

Still slowly, Poppy rubs her hands more and more into Marina's thighs, each time her fingertips run a little further into her bikini bottoms and feels more of her sister's bush.

This is it. Poppy thinks.

Leaning closer into her sisters back, Poppy does one more rub on Marina's thighs and her fingers clearly go underneath her bikini bottom and Poppy feels her fingers drag along her sister's, hairy yet soaked pussy. It feels like slow motion but it must've been only a second, her fingers run from the bottom of Marina's pussy all the way to the top and press against her clit before coming back out.

"Whhaat are you doing?" Marina says, finally saying something since this began.

"I'm just helping you out." Poppy says, playing it off as cool.

Her left hand doing the same as her right, running underneath Marina's bikini bottom and running along her wet pussy.

She's soaked, she's definitely horny. Poppy thinks.

"I don't think yoouu shoullldd bee theeere." Marina says in a moan.

Poppy's confidence has taken over and she goes in for the kill.

"You mean, here?" She asks.

In one quick motion, Poppy's hand once again runs underneath Marina's bikini bottoms and she pushes a single finger knuckle deep into her sisters drenched pussy.

"Ooooohh god Poppy," Marina accidentally moans out, "What're you doing?"

"I told you, I'm helping you out." Poppy says with a smile.

Her finger staying deep inside of Marina's pussy, curling it around she easily finds her sisters G-Spot and quickly presses against it.

"Pooopppy! You shouldn't be doing thaaaatt!" Marina moans out, but not stopping her sister.

"You told me you haven't even made yourself cum in a long time," Poppy says, constantly rubbing her finger against Marina's G-Spot, "I'm just making sure you're sorted."

"But you're my.... Ohhh gaawwddd.." Marina moans out, the pleasure from Poppy's finger making her body tremble.

"Shhhh, don't worry." Poppy whispers into her ear.

Using her left hand, Poppy grabs onto Marina's bikini bottoms and harshly pulls them to one side, fully exposing her trimmed pussy.

She brings a second finger to her sister's wet hole and slides in knuckle deep inside of her.

"Ooooooh Poppy." Marina moans, as though she was going to argue but couldn't.

Poppy starts to thrust her two fingers in and out of her sister's pussy, her wetness filling the air as she starts to finger fuck her sister.

"Do you like that?" Poppy whispers into her sister's ear, using her nose to move her hair out of the way and biting onto her ear lobe.

"Poppy, we should stop." Marina says in a whispered moan.

"Why?" Poppy whispers, pushing her fingers faster and faster in and out of her sister's pussy and feeling her get even more wet.

Pulling her fingers out, Poppy rubs her drenched fingers around Marina's hairy pussy and easily finds her clit and starts to rub it. The wetness from Marina's pussy making it even easier.

"Oh god, oh god." Marina moans, her legs begin to tremble in the water.

"That's it, just enjoy sis." Poppy whispers.

She can feel her sister leaning back into her and her eyes close and her moaning gets louder.

She's mine now. Poppy thinks to herself.

Poppy aggressively rubs her sister's clit, feeling hornier and hornier, Poppy brings her hand up and presses her two fingers against her sister's lips.

Without any argument, Marina opens her mouth and accepts the finger in. She wraps her lips them and Poppy loves that she's tasting her own pussy on them.

Poppy starts to push her fingers in and out of her sister's mouth, as though she was using a cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm." Marina moans around Poppy's fingers.

Pulling them out, Poppy pushes them back deep into her sister's pussy and starts to finger fuck her faster and faster.

"Oh god, Poppy." Marina moans loudly.

Poppy can feel her sisters pussy clenching around her fingers. Having not cum in so long Poppy assumes it will be a quick one for her sister.

"That's it, enjoy it." Poppy whispers and bites her ear lobe again.

Over and over, Poppy hits her sister's G-spot. Marina is uncontrollably moaning now.

Pulling out, Poppy rubs her two soaked fingers against Marina's now throbbing clit and rubs her faster and faster.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." Marina moans over and over, her legs shaking faster and faster.

"That's it, cum for me sis." Poppy moans into her ear.

"Ooooooohhh ggaaaawwwwddddd!" Marina moans louder than ever.

Her body tenses up and her legs shake massively in the water. She writhes back and force pressing against Poppy's tits as her body shakes through a huge orgasm.

"Fuuuuuccckk!" Marina moans again as her never ending orgasm wrecks her entire body.

Poppy slows down on rubbing her sister's clit, wanting to give her the best orgasm she's had in a long time. With ease, she pushes her two fingers back into Marina's pussy and hits her G-spot a few more times. Making her orgasm last that bit longer.

Pulling them out, Poppy grabs onto her sister's big left tit and squeezes it hard. Marina is breathing heavy and her chest is heaving up and down.

Poppy brings her other hand back and sucks on the two fingers that were just knuckle deep in her sister.

"Mmmmm." She moans, tasting her sister's intoxicating pussy for the first time.

"Oh my god," Marina pants out, "I can't believe you just did that."

"Do you feel better now?" Poppy whispers, pulling the fingers out of her mouth.

"I... I... I don't know." Marina whispers, clearly still getting her head around what just happened.

"It's okay, I was just making sure you're no longer holding in that sexual need." Poppy says with a smile.

Poppy stands up and goes to lay down on one of the sunbeds. She lies down and closes her eyes.

Although she wants nothing more than have her sister devour her pussy right now, Poppy knows that Marina's head is probably exploding right now and doesn't want to push her too far.

It's thirty minutes later when Marina next speaks.

"So, that was erm... unexpected." She says nervously.

"It's okay." Poppy says, not opening her eyes, "Just see it as me helping you out, nothing more."

Poppy wants to fuck her sister, but she knows it's better to keep her waiting and let Marina come to her.

"Okay." Marina replies, clearly shaken by it all.

The rest of the afternoon the two sisters act like nothing happened and eventually Poppy goes home.

Scott is out for the night, so getting back home Poppy gets her dildo out and fucks herself into a frenzy whilst remembering what happened.

Making herself cum, Poppy goes online and searches for strap-ons.

After making her cum like there there's no way she won't want it again. And if Steve won't fuck her, then I will. Poppy thinks, ordering a 6 inch, black strap on cock.

Next Week

"Hello?" Poppy says answering her phone to Marina, the first time they've spoken since their time by the pool.

"Hey, you okay?" Marina asks, her voice clearly nervous.

"Yeah, you?" Poppy replies. She's been waiting very impatiently for her sister to call.

"Are you free today? We need to talk." Marina says.

"Yeah sure, do you want to come around here?" Poppy asks.

"Is Scott in?" She asks.

"No, he's out all day." Poppy tells her, now being grateful that he is so she can seduce her sister in peace.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." Marina says and puts the phone down.

Poppy goes to her room and makes sure that the strap on she bought is easy to get to. She puts on a baggy dress but takes off her underwear, wanting easy access to finally have her sisters head between her legs.

It's nearly an hour later when she gets a knock on the door.

"Hiya." Poppy says with a smile opening the door.

"Hey." Marina says with a straight face.

"Come in." Poppy says and opens the door further.

The two sister's walk in and Marina sits on the leather sofa.

"What do we need to talk about then?" Poppy asks.

"What do you think? About last time, by the pool." Marina says, her voice flat and not giving anything away.

"What about it?" Poppy asks, laughing on the inside.

"Poppy, you fingered me! You made me cum!" Marina almost shouts at her.

"Yeah?" Poppy says, playing it off as dumb.

"We can't do that, we're sisters! And I'm married!" Marina says holding up her ring finger and pointing at it.

Poppy sits down next to her sister and places her hand onto Marina's thigh.

"Marina, Steve doesn't deserve you. He doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated." Poppy says in a soft tone, slightly squeezing her sister's bare thigh.

Marina moves back away so that Poppy's hand is no longer on her.

"Plus, did you not enjoy it?" Poppy asks.

"That doesn't matter," Marina says which just shows Poppy that she did, "It's wrong, it's... incest."

"So what?" Poppy says bluntly which shocks Marina. Moving closer to her sister, Poppy once again puts her hand onto Marina's thigh.

"You're beautiful Marina, you're a sexy and amazing women. And... I want you." Poppy tells her.

"W-what?" Marina asks in pure shock, "You don't want to do it again?"

"Yes I do, and I know you want to as well." Poppy tells her, squeezing her sister's thigh.

"W-what, what about Scott?" Marina asks.

That's not a no. Poppy thinks to herself.

"I'm sure he would love the idea of watching us fuck." Poppy says bluntly and once again shocking her sister.

"Oh god, Poppy we can't." Marina says, although she's not moving away.

Not wanting her sister to think about it too much, Poppy moves even closer and tightly holds onto her thigh.

"We can, and we are going to." Poppy says, her hand ever so slowly going up Marina's thigh and below her dress.

"Why fight it? Last week was just a taste of the pleasure I can give you." Poppy whispers, moving her head closer to her sister and lightly kissing her neck. Her hand creeping further and further up her thigh.

"Poppy, don't." Marina whispers.

"Did you not like it?" Poppy asks, once again giving a soft kiss to her sister's neck. Her fingertips now lightly pressing against her sister's underwear.

"Of course I liked it." Marina says, "But..." But before she can continue, Poppy strikes.

Leaning forward, Poppy presses her lips against her sister's, kissing her for the first time.

For a second, Marina doesn't move. Yet this doesn't stop Poppy.

Pressing her lips again, Poppy kisses Marina and her hand moves up until she presses firmly against her sister's pussy from outside of her underwear.

"Oohh." Marina moans from the touch and Poppy takes this opportunity to slide her tongue into her sister's mouth.

Then, Poppy feels it.

Her sister kisses her back.

"Mmmmm." Poppy moans into her sister's mouth.

Finally broken through, Marina's fighting has gone and she presses her lips back against her sister's. They slowly run their tongues along each other's.

Poppy's hand grows more aggressive, rubbing her sister's pussy over her underwear.

"Oooh god." Marina moans into Poppy's mouth.

Using her one hand, Poppy moves her sister's underwear to one side and slides a finger knuckle deep inside of her.

"Oh god, Poppy." Marina moans.

"Mmm, you're so wet." Poppy moans back, still kissing her sister passionately.

Poppy moves her sister so that she's leaning back against the sofa, getting onto her knees on the sofa Poppy starts to finger her sister a little faster. Pumping it in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god, how are you doing that?" Marina moans.

"Oh, I'm going to show you a whole new world of pleasure." Poppy whispers.

She lowers her head and starts to lick and bite Marina's neck, listening to her sister moan and writhe because of her is making Poppy's pussy drenched.

"This time," Poppy says staring into her sister's eyes, "I'm tasting you straight from the source."

"Ooooh god," Marina moans loudly as Poppy forces a second finger inside her, "Okay, okay." Marina moans.

Smiling to herself, Poppy lowers herself onto the ground on her knees in between Marina's legs.

She pulls up her sister's dress and wraps her fingers around her red underwear. Giving Marina one last smile, Marina's face a mix of shock and pure please. Poppy pulls them to the ground and finally sees her sister's pussy.

Her pubic hair is trimmed nearly but still prominent, slightly covering her inviting pussy which is already glistening from her wetness.

Gripping her hands onto each of Marina's thighs, Poppy extends her tongue and leans forward.

"Oooooh god." Marina moans loudly at the first touch of Poppy's tongue against her clit.

"Mmmmm." Poppy moans, instantly addicted to her sister's taste.

Poppy runs her tongue from the very bottom of her sister's pussy all the way up the top and flicks her clit, making Marina's leg to shake.

"Oh god, that's so good." Marina pants out, "It's been so long."

"Mmmm you won't have to wait long ever again." Poppy moans between licks.

Poppy licks every inch of her sister's pussy, sucking her lips into her mouth before moving on to the other.

Not being able to stop herself, Poppy brings her hand up Marina's dress and goes inside of her bra. Gripping and pulling on her stiff nipples she continues her attack onto Marina's clit.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Marina moans, louder than ever.

"Mmmm." Poppy moans again, loving the affect she's having on her sister.

Grabbing her sister's tits and licking her clit, Poppy is completely lost in lust.

She pulls her hand back down and easily slides two fingers deep into her sister's pussy.

"Fuuuuucckk!" Marina moans out, arching her back as her body shakes in pleasure.