Thicc Sister Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Poppy finds her sister's G-spot and repeatedly presses against his as she flicks her clit.

"Oh yes, that's so good." Marina moans, her hand resting on the top of Poppy's head.

I can't believe I'm eating my sister's pussy, this is so fucking good! Poppy thinks to herself.

She fucks her sister's pussy faster and faster with her fingers, getting herself soaked in her pussy juices.

"Oh god, Poppy, I'm going to cum soon." Marina moans.

"Mmmmm!" Poppy moans in agreement.

She flicks her throbbing clit over and over as her finger constantly hits her G-spot.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes! Yes!" Marina moans louder and louder.

"Cum for me! Cum on my fucking face!" Poppy moans horny as fuck.

"FUUUUUUCCKKKK!!" Marina screams, her body scrunches up and her legs twitch in the air as her body is battered with an amazing orgasm.

Poppy doesn't let up licking her clit and fingering her sister through her orgasm.

"Oh my god." Marina pants out and Poppy finally pulls away from her.

Looking up, Marina can see her sister's face glazed with her own cum.

"I can't believe you just licked my pussy." Marina panted.

"Well you better believe it, because you're about to eat mine." Poppy says standing up.

"I... I... I've never done that before." Marina says hesitantly.

"Don't worry," Poppy says and in a swift motion she pulls her dress over her head and throws it to the ground, showing her sister her naked body, "I'll show you how."

"On your knees sis." Poppy orders, knowing she will have to take a dominant tone to show her sister what to do.

Marina's face is in pure lust as she stares at her sister's curvy, naked body and her large bush covering her pussy.

"Now." Poppy says firmer.

She watches as Marina slowly slopes onto the floor onto her knees.

"Good." Poppy smiles and sits back down on the sofa, she sits back and spreads her legs. "Come here."

Poppy watches her sister who is staring directly into her pussy. Extending her thick leg, Poppy wraps her foot about Marina's head and pulls her in.

Marina is still clearly in shock but Poppy isn't going to stop now. She lightly pulls her sister deeper and deeper into her.

"Oooooh yeeaaahhhhh!" Poppy moans loudly, her entire body shivers at the first contact of her sister's tongue against her clit.

Her innocent, only had sex with one man sister is currently between her legs licking her pussy and Poppy fucking loves it.

Poppy cups her big, hanging tits and squeezes them as she watches her sister slowly grow more confident licking her clit.

"Up a little...." She whispers and Marina follows the instructions, "Oh yeah, right there."

Poppy places her hand onto her sister's head and guides her to lick her the best way.

"Okay, finger me." Poppy orders.

Marina does as she's instructed, sliding a finger knuckle deep into her sister's soaking wet pussy. Something about the incest is just turning Poppy on more as her sister fingers her.

Poppy's pussy starts to clench around her sister's finger, finding herself more turned on than ever it doesn't take long for her orgasm to start to build up.

Grabbing her sister's hair, Poppy pulls her head back.

"Do you want to make me cum?" Poppy asks.

"Yes please." Marina replies back in her nervous, submissive tone.

"Good!" Poppy moans and shoves her head back into her hairy pussy.

"Oh god yes, eat my pussy Marina!" Poppy moans, grabbing her tits and squeezing her big, soft nipples.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Right there!" Poppy gasps, her orgasm quickly building and Marina starts to finger her faster and faster.

"OOOH FUUUCCKKKK!!" Poppy screams out as an earth shattering orgasm wrecks throughout her entire being.

Marina doesn't let up and keeps attacking her clit with her tongue and fingering her faster and faster.

"Oooooh fuck, stop, stop." Poppy moans pulling her sister's head away, "Sorry, it's too sensitive." She pants out.

Lying flat back on the sofa, Poppy tries to catch her breath and recover from her first ever amazing, incestual orgasm.

"Fucking hell, for a first time that was amazing." Poppy pants out.

"I can't believe I just did that." Marina says still on her knees.

"What did you think?" Poppy asks, wondering where her sisters head is at.

"You tasted amazing!" Marina replies with a big smile.

"Come here now!" Poppy orders, grabbing onto her sister's face she pulls her in for a kiss.

Making out with her sister, Poppy can taste both of their pussy's and moans into her mouth.

"Come with me." Poppy says standing up.

She takes Marina's hand in her and leads her to the bedroom.

Getting in, she closes the door and holds her sister up against it. Pushing her lips against Marina's the two sisters passionately make out.

Poppy's hands running all over Marina's thick body, grabbing her stomach, her tits and her thighs.

Marina starts to grab Poppy's bare tits and explores her sister's body.

"Get this dress off." Poppy says and pulls Marina's dress over her head. She easily unhooks her sister's bra and the two are passionately making out, completely naked.

Their big hanging tits pressing against each other as Poppy forces her thick thigh in between her sister's legs and rubs it against her drenched pussy.

"Oh god, are you going to make me cum again?" Marina moans.

"When was the last time you came twice in one session?" Poppy asks with a smile, rubbing her smooth thigh against Marina's hairy pussy.

"Never." Marina moans.

"God Steve is a right arsehole." Poppy says forcing her tongue back into her sister's mouth.

"Mmmmm." Marina moans as her sister's thigh rubs against her clit.

"Get on the bed." Poppy orders.

Marina happily does as she's told and lies down on Poppy's and Scott's bed.

Looking at her beautiful, naked sister, Poppy wants to devour her right there, but has something more fun in mind.

Going into her wardrobe, she turns around with her new toy in her hand.

"What is that?!" Marina says in shock.

"It's a strap on," Poppy says holding it out, "Is it bigger than Steve?"

"Definitely." Marina says, party in fear of the size and with excitement.

Poppy steps into the strap on, pulling it up she tightens it around her thick waist and holds the big, fake cock in her hands.

"You've only had one cock in you before haven't you?" Poppy asks getting closer to her sister.

"Yes." Marina replies.

"Well, time for me to get to fuck you." Poppy says jumping on the bed and in between her sister's legs.

Lying on top of her sister, Poppy leans down and passionately kisses her. Their big tits pressing against each other as both women explores the other's body with their hands.

Poppy can feel Marina grabbing and squeezing her arse cheeks, pulling her in closer as Poppy grabs Marina's tits.

Moving her hand down, Poppy brushes against Marina's bush and finally pushes two fingers deep inside her wet pussy.

"Oh god." Marina moans out.

Poppy continues to force her tongue into Marina's moaning mouth and presses her tongue against her sister's. Sucking on her sister's tongue, she takes it into her mouth as she fingers her soaking pussy.

Pulling her fingers out, Poppy rubs her sister's pussy juices around the strap on cock to get it wet.

"Ready?" Poppy asks, looking deeply into her sister's eyes.

"Ready." Marina replies with a smile.

Never taking her eyes off her sister's face, Poppy starts to push the cock inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhh." Marina gasps, closing her eyes and her mouth wide open as the cock stretches her needy pussy and goes deeper and deeper inside of her.

Poppy lovingly watches her sister's pleasure as she takes her plastic cock, moving her hips closer and closer.

Then, Poppy feels her waist pressing against Marina's and she knows the strap on cock is fully inside of her pussy.

"How's that?" Poppy asks.

"Biiigg.." Marina gasps back, her eyes still closed, "So... big."

"Good." Poppy whispers.

Without saying anything, Poppy slowly starts to push herself in and out of her sister's pussy. Slowly making love to her own flesh and blood, enjoying the pleasure she's giving to a sister she loves with her entire heart.

Grabbing onto Marina's waist, Poppy thrusts in and out of her. Each thrust in causes Marina to let out a loud gasp.

Having her pussy being filled with something much longer and thicker than the only cock she's ever had, Marina just closes her eyes and enjoys it.

Marina opens her eyes and sees her sister smiling down at her.

"Oh Poppy." She whispers before grabbing her head and pulling her in for a kiss.

Marina lifts her legs up and wraps them around her sister as Poppy sensually fucks her.

It's not the rough, dirty fucking that Poppy thought it would be, it's more than that. Almost emotional.

All of Poppy's love to her sister coming out in making love to her.

Slowly, their tongues run against each other as though doing a dance and Poppy moves her hips back and forth, Marina's wet pussy stretching around the fake cock.

Although Poppy is not receiving any physical pleasure from this, her body is overfilled with joy.

"Oh god, please don't stop." Marina whispers between kissing her sister.

"I won't, I promise." Poppy whispers back, planting her lips back against Marina's.

Their two bodies become one and Poppy continues the slow sex with her sister. Even though her thrusting doesn't get faster, Marina's moaning grows louder and louder.

Her pussy starts to clench around the fake cock and she wraps herself tighter around her sister, pulling her in deeper.

"Oh Poppy, I think I'm going to cum again." She whispers.

"Cum for me, cum for me Marina." Poppy whispers back.

The two kiss passionately. Marina's toes start to curl and her back starts to arch up.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." She moans over and over, "OOOOHHHHHHH!!" She almost screams out as finally her orgasm hits her.

Her body shakes around Poppy's and she grabs onto her sister's back for support.

"Oh my god, that was amazing." Marina pants out, not believing how much pleasure she has received today.

"Oh, we're not done yet." Poppy says with a smile.

"You're not serious?" Marina says, not believing she can cum again.

"Deadly," Poppy says with a smile, sitting up right and pulling her cock out of Marina's pussy, "Time to fuck you properly."

Marina smiles back at her, knowing that this thing they've started is going to bring her a lot of pleasure.

"Turn around, on your hands and knees." Poppy orders.

"I've never done that before." Marina says quietly, as though embarrassed.

"You've never done doggy?" Poppy asks in utter shock, doggy being her favourite position.

"Steve and I only do missionary." She admits.

"Well, that needs to change. Get on your hands and knees and I'm going to fuck you like a dirty little slut!" Poppy says with a smile.

Marina, not planning on saying no, gives a smile and turns out. Getting onto her knees she holds herself up with her hands, something about being called a slut by her sister turning her on more.

SPANK!

Poppy slaps her palm down onto her sister's thick arse and grabs it, loving staring at this beautiful curvy arse.

"Ooohh!" Marina moans, never having been spanked before or been involved in any sort of rough sex.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this." Poppy says, moving closer and grabbing onto her sister's thick waist. "I'm about to fuck you senseless."

"Well," Marina says, looking at the sheets with a smile while she waits for her sister to fuck her, "what are you WAAAIIITTINNNGGG!!!" She moans loudly as Poppy forces the entire cock balls deep inside of her underused pussy.

"Yes!" Poppy moans, "You pussy looks fucking amazing stretching around my cock!"

"Oh fuuuckk!" Marina moans, never being fucked like this before in her life, "Fuck the shit out of me!"

"You dirty slut!" Poppy laughs, never hearing her sister talk like this.

SPANK!

Poppy grabs hold of her sister's arse and starts to hammer into her, giving her the fucking she deserves.

"Oh... fuck.... Yes...!" Marina moans over and over as she is getting fucked harder and harder.

"Take that cock you little slut!" Poppy moans, no longer in loving making mood but wanting to show her sister what a real fuck is like.

She reaches forward and grips onto her sister's thick brown hair and yanks it back.

"OOOOHHH FUCCCKK!!" Marina moans out in pure pleasure.

Holding her hair back for balance, Poppy slams into her sister's pussy over and over, the sound of her waist slapping again Marina's arse filling the room.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Marina moans with every thrust of the cock that's hammering into her pussy.

Poppy let's go of Marina's hair and reaches around, sliding her finger into her sister's mouth, Marina starts to suck on it as though it were a cock.

"Mmmm." She moans around Poppy's finger.

"Do you like that? My slutty lesbian sister?" Poppy moans.

"Fuck yes!" Marina moans, "Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard!" She shouts.

Over and over, Poppy thrusts as hard as she keep deep into Marina's drenched pussy forcing her to gasp for air.

Looking to their side and seeing the full length mirror Poppy marvels at the sight.

Two thicc, women having sex, both of their big tits bouncing in the air as Poppy ruins Marina's pussy. She reaches forward and grabs onto one of her tits.

Rolling her thumb all over Marina's stiff nipple and pinching it causing Marina to moan once again. Poppy's own big tits are resting on Marina's back and Poppy can't believe how fucking horny she feels.

Reaching under, Marina's clit is throbbing and swollen and she instantly starts to massage it.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" Marina screams in ecstasy, knowing that a third orgasm is building up.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" She pants.

Not being able to hold herself up any longer, Marina presses her face against the mattress but Poppy doesn't let up on fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit.

"Are you going to cum for me again? As I fuck your pussy like a dirty little slut?" Poppy moans.

"Yes! Please make me cum! Make me FUUUCKKINNNGG CUUUUMMMM!!!!" Marina screams out, loud enough to alert the neighbours as another orgasm bursts through her.

Poppy can feel her sister's pussy tightening around her fake cock as she fucks her through another orgasm.

Marina's legs shake uncontrollably as her entire body trembles throughout her orgasm.

Eventually, she flops down ono the bed and the fake cock slips out of her.

"Fuck.... That was unbelievable." Marina moans into the mattress.

"Yeah it was." Poppy whispers, taking off the strap on cock and realising how absolutely drenched her own hairy pussy is.

"Turn over." She orders, grabbing Marina's shoulder and flipping her over.

Marina looks exhausted but Poppy needs to cum.

She stands over her sister and lowers her pussy onto her face. Feeling Marina stick out her tongue, Poppy starts to grind her clit over her sister's face.

Absolutely covering her sister in her pussy juices, Poppy rocks back and forth moaning louder and louder.

Looking at herself in the mirror, riding her sister's face like a cock, she grabs her tits and squeezes her own nipples.

"Fuuck, make me cum over your face sis! Make me fucking cum!" Poppy moans.

"FUUUUCCCKK YEEESSS!!" Poppy screams and arches her back as she covers her sister's face in her woman cum.

Just as exhausted as her sister, Poppy flops onto the bed next to Marina. Looking at her sister's face glistening in her juices. Poppy leans forward and kisses her passionately.

"We are doing that again." Poppy says, breaking the kiss but lightly caressing her sister's face with her fingers.

"Definitely." Marina whispers.

The End for now!