Thick and Thin: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance is still back there between her legs, but like Chrissy, he's also down on his elbows. And on his belly, I determine after slowly processing the visual images coming through my light and fun mental fog.

My wife suddenly jerks forward, forcing my cock so deep in her throat that I almost come, while she almost chokes. Gasping wetly, she pulls her mouth off of me and lays her head against my inner thigh, tilting my aching penis down against her cheek.

"Oooh, fffuuuuck." Her lips move against the side of my shaft and she seems to be speaking to it in a low, amazed voice. "He's eating me. He's eating my used, slutty pussy." Then she groans.

From behind her, I hear a muffled, "Your poor pussy needs some tender kisses. It's so beat up I can feel the swelling with my tongue." She groans louder as he apparently proves his point.

"And any spunk that was in here was long ago fucked out and cleaned off our cocks with your equally used, slutty mouth," he continues, but with more dominance.

"Tell your husband to kiss you," he orders. "Have him kiss your slut mouth while I kiss your slut twat." Again, he apparently put his own words directly into action because she absolutely whimpers in pleasure from what he's doing back there.

She looks sideways up at me from my lap. She says nothing, but I know what she wants. And why not? I often stop to kiss her during the middle of blowjobs. Plus, I rationalize, I had just been the last cock in her mouth, so I won't be blowing Lance by proxy if I kiss her. Wait a minute. I was also the last cock in her pussy before he went down on her. Does that mean Lance is blowing me by proxy? The shit you think of when you're stoned.

I disentangle myself from her and slide down onto my own belly so I can kiss her mattress-level mouth. She tucks one arm under her head for a little support and elevation and soon our lips are touching. We begin gently, but quickly escalate to crushing our lips together and mudwrestling with our tongues.

All the while, I can feel the trembling coming from her bottom all the way up to where our mouths meet as she writhes under the attentions of Lance's own lips and tongue.

Her body freezes and she gasps into my mouth. A low keening comes out of her throat and I think she's coming again. But then, she breaks off our kiss and begins speaking. I feel her lips moving against mine, she's speaking directly into my mouth, but the words are clearly for him. "You're doing it. You're really doing it!"

From a hundred miles away, I hear a response to her declaration that had also been a question.

"I told you I would. I told you I would if you kept your end of the bargain." There's a pause and I hear more wet noises from Chrissy's far end and more whimpering and moaning from my end.

"Hell, I would have done it anyway," our interloper continues. "But it was nice of you to give me what I wanted. You're such an easy slut!" Chrissy seems to sigh with pleasure from the insult and then the wet noises resume.

'WTF!' echoes in my head. Where is all this coming from? When were these bargains made? Then it strikes me. The swimming pool! They'd obviously been talking about more than the nice change of weather while they enjoyed their first margaritas before my arrival.

I reach for the mellow marijuana side of my buzz instead of the crazy tequila side and calmly whisper into Chrissy's ear, "What bargain?"

She trembles with excitement at something Lance does and then whispers back, "Ass for bush." She giggles and tries to kiss me again.

Slipping my mouth to her neck, I nuzzle her there, which seems to satisfy. I walk my lips back up to her ear again. "Ass for bush?"

She giggles again before putting her lips against my ear. "He said he'd eat out my ass if I shaved my pussy," she whispers. "I did and now he is." Another giggle. "He's a man of his word."

I pull my head back so I can focus on her eyes. "You shaved your pussy for him? So he would eat your ass?"

I've obviously left the whispering behind, because it's Lance who answers. Looking up along Chrissy's extended back, I see blonde hair and blue eyes peeking up above the curves of my wife's backside. Later on, will I find, 'Kilroy was here!' scrawled across her bottom?

"She said she really liked how I looked shaved and I said it also felt very sexy and that she should try it herself. Then I threw in that I'd lick her ass if she did, as an extra incentive." Lance's mouth moves in close again, as he returns to delivering on that incentive.

"I didn't take it all," Chrissy says in an oddly clever voice. "I know how much you love my little red bush, so I made sure to leave some for you." She sounds proud that she's successfully applied Solomon's solution to a vexing problem. The bottom, naked half of her pussy for Lance, the red-haired top half for Bryan.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Kilroy was back, peering at me over the battlements of Chrissy's ass.

"Actually, I agree with you, her red bush may be the prettiest I've ever seen. I certainly wouldn't have been disappointed if she hadn't shaved it off. But I nearly busted a nut when I saw that she did." He drops down for a second and based on Chrissy's reaction, apparently does something delightful to her sensitive anus, before popping back up.

"She looked as sexy as I'd said she would and you felt sexy too, didn't you?" The last clearly directed at Chrissy.

"Yes," she sighs, "I felt very sexy." Her green eyes look into mine. "Do you think I look sexy too?"

"You always look sexy." I feel the sudden gravel in my voice with the next words. "This makes you look naughty. No, dirty. Like a cock-hungry slut."

She leers and makes that happy noise again from hearing an insult that's a compliment.

"Of course, I think the real reason she did it was to get me to kiss this beautiful ass." He pops back down for another taste and up again. "As if I would need an excuse." He goes down for a longer period, sending Chrissy into more paroxysms of joy as she clutches the back of my neck.

"God!" he declares at his next return to the surface. "I envy you getting to feast on this whenever you want. Her sweet pussy is absolutely dripping from the ass loving."

He submerges again and from the sounds, I picture him thrusting his happy tongue deep inside her wet cunny and dragging that juice back up over her perineum to her wrinkled rosebud. He envied me? I was envying him.

There's a happy sparkle in his eyes on his next up-cycle. But the sparkle dims a bit as he looks into mine. "Are you kidding me?" he says in surprise. "Are you telling me you've never tried this?" This time he keeps talking as he goes down, his words muffled and broken apart as he talks with his mouth full -- of my wife' ass!

"Your wife...smack...obviously...smack, smack...keeps herself...smack, slurp...very clean...slurp, slurp. She may have...unh, unh...the sweetest ass...slurp, slurp...I've ever tasted...unh, unh, sluuurpp!"

The blue eyes return, glowing more like hot embers than sparkling now. A pause, and then, "Holy shit! Are you telling me you have tried, but she hasn't let you?"

Again, 'WTF?!' Is there a Times Square news ticker running across my forehead?

"Dude! You can't ask for something like that, you just have to do it! Women don't know what they're capable of or what they really want until you break them free from all the patriarchal bullshit society has piled on them."

Great! Who knew that the trick to getting my wife to try rimming or to take part in a three-way was to be more of a feminist?

"Sit back like you were," Lance tells me. "Chrissy. You probably always thought this was dirty, but now you're going to come from having a tongue in your ass. And you know what's going to help? You're going to have a cock in your mouth at the same time. I'm going to eat your ass and you're going to eat his cock and you're going to love it and let it happen and come all over my face."

No asking her thoughts or permission, no further direction, he just goes back down on his elbows and begins seriously rimming my wife.

I've halfway decided to move back there and watch this wonder, when Chrissy's hands prod me back into place so her mouth can return to my lap. My penis has gone half soft during all the preceding discovery and discussion and she works to remedy the situation.

When I don't respond quickly enough, still too lost in thought to concentrate, she gets a firm grip on my balls and pulls them out. The sharp, but pleasurable pain brings me back to the moment and soon my hard-on is raging down my wife's cock-loving throat once again.

Chrissy can come hard from a good face fucking. I often crouch over her head and fuck her mouth while she uses a favourite vibrator on her clit and her orgasms are always powerful. Will it be the same if the attention is to her anus instead of her clitoris? I try looking around her to see if Lance is cheating and rubbing on her clit at the same time as he licks her asshole. Although I can't really explain why that would be cheating.

Regardless, while he is doing something unexplained with his hands down below her, they're all the way down at mattress level, so they certainly aren't playing with her clit. It's too hard to see, so I give it up and concentrate on the way my shared wife is absolutely attacking my prick.

She comes off it just a moment, resting the purplish head against her swollen lips as she gets a breath and mumbles, "Lick my ass, lick my ass, lick my ass," before swallowing me again.

Her breathing quickens, her whole body tightens; she's almost there and I jump in. "Suck my cock, you dirty slut! Feel his tongue in your ass. Is it all the way in there? Is his tongue all the way in your tight, sweet ass?!"

Lance must have picked up on my goading because he does something that really makes her jump and begin quivering and I egg her on to the finish line. "Your mouth is so good, oh my god, what a slut! Take it deep like a whore. Take it deep like you're taking his tongue deep in your dirty ass!"

That's it! She's over the edge and humming loudly around my cock, her body positively shaking with the power of the orgasm. Then she jumps again and screeches around my phallus before pulling her mouth away so she can grunt and gasp and rock herself backwards against whatever Lance is doing to her with his tongue that keeps pushing her to higher levels.

Then suddenly Lance's face is up above Chrissy's back, he's getting up on his knees. But she's still pushing back against him. Then I register the position of his arm. It's not his tongue up her ass, it's a finger! And she's rocking back against it like she would for a cock in her pussy.

The light in Lance's eyes has gone from glowing embers to full-out blaze. "She's not done," he shoots at me. "Keep her going, fuck her whore mouth and give her all your cum!"

He raises a small object to the top of Chrissy's arse and squeezes out a clear, thick liquid. Lube! That's what he'd been doing with his hands below her before, he'd been putting lube on his hand in preparation for finger fucking her rectum. But what was he doing now?

He gives one more squirt of the small bottle and tosses it aside. Astroglide, I read on the label. His right hand continues moving like a piston behind Chrissy's ass the whole time, apparently still feeding her his finger (or fingers?!). Now his left hand wipes up some of the gel he deposited at the top of her ass and moves just behind her bottom where I can't see it. But the familiar up and down motion of his left arm leaves no doubt that he's stroking his erection, spreading lube up and down. There's also no doubt as to where he intends to put his cock once it's prepped. In my wife's virgin ass.

I hadn't been moving much as it is, but now I freeze. Chrissy has never even let me play with her ass, always put off by the fear of pain and the expectation of disgust, and now this guy we hardly know has violated her backdoor with his tongue and fingers and next will be his penis if I don't do something to stop it.

But Chrissy doesn't want it stopped. I know that when I hear the groan of disappointment when he pulls the fingers of his right hand out of her ass and she thrusts her hips backwards hoping to recapture them.

The position of his arms tells me his left hand is now at her anus, probably pulling on one side to keep it open. His dominant right hand is clearly grasping his axe handle and apparently has it right up against my wife's tiny hole. Just when I think he's going to push into her, he pauses.

"Don't stop fucking her mouth," he reminds me gruffly. "She wants your cum like she's never wanted it before." An enthusiastic humming of, "Unh, huh; unh, huh," from Chrissy's throat says he's right.

"Thank you for your ass, Chrissy," he intones. "Thank you for shaving your pussy to entice me to eat you. Thank you for urging me to add more fingers to your bottom to get you ready."

A pause is followed by, "And thank you now for showing me how much you want my big dick in your ass by pushing yourself back to get it inside you."

He goes silent and steady, leaning forward a bit to be ready.

Chrissy mewls a little in disappointment and confusion, apparently expecting him to do the taking. Then she readjusts her stance, coming off her elbows and balancing herself with her hands on my thighs. She rocks back and forth slightly, taking the tip of my cock into her throat each time she comes forward. Then I get it. She's getting ready, building up a rhythm like two men counting one, two, three, before swinging a sack of grain up on a wagon.

Her one and two seem to be ensuring he is properly lined up. With three and four I can tell that Lance is having to push back to keep his position. She goes for it on five and screams around my cock at the shock of being forced open so abruptly by the arrow-shaped head.

She almost collapses to her belly, but Lance is prepared and already has her hips locked in his solid grip once he's inside. Now he's basically holding her up, but with his powerful Butterflyer chest and shoulders, it's no problem.

"Good girl," he soothes. "Steady, steady. Breathe deeply through your nose and feel Bryan's hard cock with your lips and tongue.

"Now let yourself feel my hard cock inside your anus. No, don't tense up, stay relaxed.

"That's it. One more slow breath and relax one more notch. Now, let yourself feel me again.

"That's better now, isn't it? Relax one more notch.

"Now you're starting to realize that it was more fear than real pain. Breathe that fear out and the pain will become pleasure."

I feel Chrissy's hands loosen their tight grip on my thighs and see the tension going out of her shoulders. She begins moving her head up and down on my cock again, which has not lost an ounce of rigidity this time, as I watch our interloper make my wife ravage her own ass on his cock.

Lance begins to rock very slightly back and forth on his knees, apparently letting Chrissy get used to movement of his thick pole. She moans again around my cock, but it's sounding more like the anticipation of pleasure than the experience of pain.

"But there had to be some pain," Lance says, again seeming to be able to pluck ideas out of our minds. His voice is still calm, but more firm. A father who loves his child, but doesn't neglect her discipline.

"You had to take some responsibility for your actions. We've used you freely and will do so again, and you've loved giving up that control. But this thing you needed to own. And now you do own it. It is yours and yours alone and that is good. Ownership of your decision is a source of pride, not of shame."

All during this strange lecture, he's been moving more and more and I realize he's sliding several inches in and out of Chrissy's ass at a time and she's handling it with no problem. Whether the meaning of his words is actually registering or it's just the hypnotic soothing of their delivery, she has completely relaxed and is no longer fighting against the unnatural invasion of her body by his thick, blunt instrument.

Finally, Lance stops moving and from my vantage point he appears to have his pelvis right up against her bottom. Chrissy pulls her mouth off of me and once again holds the shaft against her lips as she confirms my observation.

"He's in my ass, Bryan. He's all the way in and it feels so good. I'm so full of cock in my virgin ass. It feels so good," she repeats. "I'm sorry I didn't give it to you before. I didn't know, I didn't know." She takes me back into her mouth and begins rocking back and forth, taking us both inside her at the same time again, only this time with an alternating rhythm.

Randomly, I wonder if this is still spit roasting or if it gets a different name when it's the ass instead of the quim. Regardless, the motion still works. Rock back to take the cock in your ass, rock forward to take the cock in your throat.

When Chrissy begins picking up the pace of her rocking, I know she's progressing from her first anal intercourse to her second anal orgasm. I see all the familiar warning signs and then she's pushing hard against me with her hands to force herself as far back on Lance's cock as she can. Her legs tremble with the force of the orgasm and Lance has to keep her upright again.

Her mouth has to come off me at her peak and she just keeps saying, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," over and over again.

She's barely begun to recover when Lance growls, "Now, it's our turn." He keeps his firm grip on her hips and instead of her rocking onto him, he rocks into her.

I get up on my knees in front of her, reach under her chest and pinch a nipple to get her moving until she's back in her regular spit roast position on hands and knees. Then I start fucking her mouth the way she deserves, the way she loves.

Looking across her body I can see Lance really starting to drive it home. He's on one knee and one foot now, which raises him up a bit and enables him to reach around Chrissy's hip and work her clit while stroking her ass.

She's immediately on track for back-to-back orgasms and the passion building in her transfers directly to my own libido and cock and I'm ready to let loose with a long-building climax of my own. Lance's strokes become shorter and faster as he can't hold back any longer from the incredible pleasure of Chrissy's tight ass.

When I hear his grunt and see him clutching her against him, sending his seed deep into my wife's bowels, it sets me off. I pull back until just my head is in her mouth and stroke my rod feverishly to give her all I have. She gulps and swallows the first jets, but then has to pull away because she's going into her own world-rocking orgasm as she takes two men's cum in her mouth and ass at the same time and the last of my love juice hits her face and hair.

This time, as she comes down from her climax, Lance lets Chrissy slide down to her belly. He crawls up beside her, rolls her onto her right side and spoons with her. One arm drapes over her rib cage, its hand gently cupping a breast. I lie on my left side, my face directly in front of Chrissy's, one hand up on her hip. She pushes her face toward me a bit and I do the same until we are kissing. I drift off with the taste of my own cum from my incredible wife's lips.

CHAPTER EIGHT

When I wake up, it's with a serious sense of déjà vu. Or maybe I'm in an X-rated "Groundhog Day"? There's a strong smell of sex in the air and Chrissy is lying naked next to me looking completely fucked out. Like yesterday morning (my God, was it only yesterday?), I find myself looking around for Lance. Again, he's not here now, but he definitely has been. Screwing my wife with me several times over several hours over two days.