Thick and Thin: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swing my legs over the side of the bed in advance of going to the bathroom. But this time, my head is not clear and I'm not steady on my feet. In fact, I still feel a bit stoned and drunk.

The light coming in the window is also strange. The morning light should be blue, not gold. It finally dawns on me that we don't get the morning light through that window because it faces west. Gold light means sunset. It's still Saturday night and apparently not all that late if the sun hasn't finished setting. I finally find the bedside clock and it says 6:40.

I stumble into the bathroom and use the toilet. I wash my hands, splash warm water into my face to deal with the gummy feeling in my eyes and then cold water to wake me up.

Back in the bedroom, Chrissy is propped up on one elbow, looking as disoriented as I'd felt when I woke up. "What time is it?"

"Quarter to seven."

"We slept through the night?"

"P-M, not A-M," I clarify. "It's still Saturday. I think we only slept an hour and a half or so."

"Maybe we should just sleep through the night; it feels like I've been through a week's worth of hard labour," she moans.

Crawling up on the bed, I prop myself up on my elbows, looking down at her. Her hair's dishevelled and her lips still look swollen and slightly bruised. She looks incredible. "Because you have. Actually, more like a month's worth." I feel the smirk on my face and hope it looks lewd, rather than mocking. I bend down to kiss her, but she quickly pulls back.

"My mouth tastes like an empty tequila bottle used for an ashtray."

Catching her chin in my hand, I say, "That makes us even," before bending down and kissing her warmly. I do keep my mouth closed and only hold the kiss a couple of seconds, but I want her to know right away that I'm not upset and how happy I am to be with her.

"Jackass," she says when I finally pull back. But gently and with a smile. "Do you want first dibs on the shower or the sink?"

"I'll hit the shower first so you can get to your tooth brushing." Pulling away as if the smell has become too much.

"Jackass!" again, more loudly, as she hits my back while I roll away.

After I finish showering, she hands me my toothbrush and toothpaste. "Need a little privacy," she says as she pushes me out to go brush in the half-bath off the living area. I have enough sense to say nothing, just nod and leave; I wasn't the one who'd been given a semen enema by a firehose.

After we're cleaned up and dressed in sweatpants and t-shirts, we strip the bed. Chrissy decides we'll let the mattress air out a while before putting on clean sheets.

"So," I grin, when I see her grimacing at the state of the sheets as she puts them in the laundry hamper. "Which were worse, yesterday's or today's?"

"Oh, my God, you really are a jackass," she declares, but has to laugh too.

"What do you want to do now? They're probably just getting started grilling down by the pool."

"Are you kidding?! I can't go down there right now. Everyone would know!"

I take her in my arms and croon, "Know what a sensuous beast you are?"

"Sensuous beast?" she repeats, looking at me a bit askance. "I don't remember those being the words you used to describe me a couple of hours ago."

"Heat of the moment. You have to give a person some leeway for things that happen in the heat of the moment."

"And can you do that?" she asks in a more serious tone. "Give some leeway for things that happened in the heat of the moment?"

I brush a damp curl back behind her ear and bring my face to hers. "The more heat, the more leeway." I kiss her and this time our mouths open.

In the end we decide not to go down to the pool. We're also in no shape to go to a restaurant and Chrissy doesn't want to order-in because the delivery person will smell sex and dope as soon as we open the door. Fortunately, there's a pizza in the freezer.

We turn on only the small light over the stove while the pie cooks, because we don't want anyone at the pool to see our apartment lights come on and come looking for us. We eat the pizza in the dark, splitting a beer to take the edge off, but mostly drinking plenty of water to help us recover overnight.

We cuddle a long time on the loveseat afterward, just looking at a nearly-full moon through the balcony sliders. We begin kissing and fondling, and despite all we've been through yesterday and today, or perhaps because of it, the passion rises once more.

We brush our teeth again and I shave for the third time that day. As soon as the clean sheets are on, we climb between them to get them dirty. Chrissy's understandably sensitive from losing her anal cherry, especially to such a fat cock, but says she's looking forward to having me in her ass soon. So I hold back my newly-awakened anal desires and take her front hole very gently, using our regular K-Y for lube. Her wonderful pussy has tightened up again and we're both enjoying the slow-paced lovemaking.

"I'm too sore to orgasm, but I really want you to," she tells me earnestly.

But when I finally reach my climax and begin pumping her harder at the end, her body tells me it wants one more 'O' after all.

After the last burst of cum leaves my body, I stroke in and out of her a few more times and then swiftly slide down and replace my soft cock with my soft tongue. She jumps, obviously torn between desire and the fear of pain. I work carefully, searching for the right touch on her bruised labia and sensitized clit and she relaxes and her desire wins.

I happily take my time and guide her up to the top of the hill one more time. Finally, she blurts out, "Eat my creampie! Eat it!" I dive in with my tongue and suck loudly and push her over the crest. I'd come so much in my earlier climaxes, that there really isn't much cream in my final creampie, but that doesn't matter, it's the thought that matters. And finally, the thought combines with my gentle tonguing of her clit and she trembles in pleasure one last time before we give in to the pull of Morpheus.

### ###

SONGS more than mentioned in passing or if lyrics were tweaked for the story

* LEATHER AND LACE by Stevie Nicks, ©1980

** LANDSLIDE by Stevie Nicks, ©1973

*** DIXIE CHICKEN by Little Feat, ©1972 (Lowell George and Martin Kibbee (as Fred Martin))