All Comments on 'Thick Sister Love'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute und Sexy!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More!!! Let them discover the many ways they can love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ever wonder if, just once in a while, people without massive tits or a cock twice the average size can still get laid?

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 2 years ago

This felt fairly familiar, following the same well-worn path you've taken us down before, but that doesn’t make it any less sexy or satisfying. Perhaps we could've had a bit more fucking, once the incestuous rubicon had been crossed? Also, what with the age difference and her thinking of him almost as a father, there could have been some daddy-daughter role play? Generally sibcest isn't really my thing, compared with mother-son or father-daughter fucking, but this was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I could give this a 6 I would whole heartedly. Absolutely beautiful. Please for the love of god continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I came so hard and multiple times throughout. So sexy, I hope there is more! 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As always your stories are a pleasure to read. Early on, I wondered if he bought his sister's body with the car. But it was clear that with the pillow talk later that was not the case. Thank you for sharing 5 by 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably one of my faves, if not my fave, among all your works!!! Would have loved to see more of them (daddy-daughter roleplay, marriage, pregnancy, creampie, and just many more) but I am already happy with this! Can't wait to read whatever more you plan on making. Sibcest (sole male and sole female) as well as daddy-daughter have always been my favourites and you more or less tried to do both here which was nice. 5/5

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

The hottest story of yours I have ever read. The whole story was just a tremendous turn on, bravo.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

Descriptions of sex were great, but that's why I'm here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super story! I only wish there had been more description of Jaye's thick booty. A couple scenes where he watched her in tight yoga pants would have been awesome, especially if her thong popped out.

Keep up the great work!!

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Oh yes. Damn that was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The escalation to overtly sexual contact felt a bit quick for me to stay invested. First, all they do is share a hesitant kiss, and the next minute she's rubbing his crotch? If they truly had the hesitations about incest they say they do, it doesn't make sense for things to escalate so quickly. Additionally, a lot of the dialogue and writing felt a little juvenile and broke the immersion. It was very hard to take Dex calling his sister's tits "melons" seriously. It was better than most stories I see here though.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

The comments below had a few valid points plus it lacked description in a few scenes but overall not bad. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liter authors seem to be getting their ideas about the dialogue lovers speak not from their own experiences, but some really trashy gonzo porn. Nobody talks this way, or even acts like this in real life. Steer clear of the romance tagging if you're going to make them sound like they're being paid in cocaine to read some trite lines before the next fuck scene.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really wish you would stop calling breasts melons like you’re shopping for fruit. It’s really childish and offputting. It would be like calling a penis a dingaling or breads “bazungas”.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Summer1987Summer19873 months ago

You're seriously one of the best!! Would love to see a new story from you especially a bro/sis one!! check your page weekly for updates/new stories.

Great work!

Summer1987Summer19873 months ago

Big request if you ever consider them: would love this as a series! Absolutely love these 2 and this story. The perfect balance you always strike between deep love and filthy dirty hot sex is just so perfect in this story. It is in all of your stories, but I think it's just this ticks so many boxes. Big bro who's much more of a father figure, crazy in love with his little sis, possessive but sweet caring but hot af . Would be an incredible series or just anymore of these 2 you can give us!

And ignore the negative remarks regarding you dirty talk . It's one of the things I love about you work. You have a way of writing dirty talk and dialogue in a way that makes verbiage that, in any other story would be horrific and cringey, into the hottest shit ever! Fucking love you dialogue and dirty talk. It MAKES your stories 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...