Thick Sister Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet she was so much more than a sister. He felt it every moment across the table from her. She had never looked prettier, and whenever he made her laugh her smile seemed to light up the whole room. There was also that smoky look of satisfaction that came into her eyes every time she caught him glancing down at her tits. She might've been his little sister, but Jaye was not a little girl anymore, and with the two of them acting as much like a couple as siblings, Dex couldn't deny she would be a better girlfriend than he ever had before. Any man would be lucky to have her. It was his shit luck to be the only man in the world who wasn't supposed to have her.

By the time they finished and went back to Jaye's new car, Dex was feeling the wine he'd had with dinner. He wasn't drunk, just feeling a little high and relaxed. It was good to have a break from all the doubts and fears from earlier. Instead of going straight home, the brother and sister leaned against the back of the car and looked out at the romantic view below. With the car being as small as it was, they were close together, and Dex put his arm around his sister's waist. She immediately snuggled closer to him like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"I love you, Dex," Jaye said softly.

He looked at her, finding her face turned toward his. "I love you, too, baby."

She grinned. "I really love it when you call me that."

"I probably shouldn't do it so much."

"Why not?"

"What if I slip up and say it in public?"

"Do you realize you called me baby at least four times during dinner where bunches of people overheard you?"

"Oops," he chuckled. "I guess I didn't realize I was doing it."

"I did. And I loved it. And nobody knew the difference, so what's the big deal?"

"You already know the answer to that."

"Yeah, but what if I don't care?"

"That's what big brothers are for. To remind you of the rules."

"And what if certain rules are all fucked up?"

Dex didn't have an answer, so he just kept looking at her and thought about kissing her again. But he resisted, telling himself he would just have to satisfy himself with the memory of her amazing mouth.

"Dex?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I need you to finish saying what you started before."

"Nice try, JJ," he smiled.

She gave him a coy look and touched the front of his pants where his cock was already inflated halfway. Dex flinched, but her hand felt so good he didn't try to stop her. It was so wrong, yet if felt so right at the same time.

"If you tell me, I'll make you feel really good." She was fondling his bulge that was quickly growing to its full size. "Oh my god, bro. Is that all you in there?"

"Baby, you've gotta stop doing that," her brother groaned.

"Why don't you stop me, if it's so bad? You're bigger and stronger. You could just push my hand away."

But he didn't push her hand away. He just let her keep feeling his fully engorged shaft through his pants. "This is really bad, JJ," he said.

"What were you going to say, Dex?"

With his aching cock clouding his logic, the only way he could think of to keep her from asking again was kiss her. So he did, even deeper and harder than the first time. Jaye whimpered happily into his mouth as their tongues slipped together and swirled. Dex was completely intoxicated by the taste of his sister's mouth, not to mention the feeling of her hand exploring the shape of his aching shaft through his pants. Promising himself it would only be this one, brief time, he reached to feel her bulging tits through her dress, running his fingers over the smooth skin of her mounds where they billowed over the top.

Jaye whimpered into her brother's mouth as he explored the firm shapeliness of her melons. They felt even bigger than they looked, and her nipples were hard as pebbles through the thin dress. It was so tempting to just lift her onto the rear of the car and rip her panties off before filling her young tunnel with throbbing cock meat. Dex knew he was falling down the rabbit hole and forced himself to back off before his illicit love became overpowering. Jaye was breathless, her full moons heaving to her deep gasps for breath.

"I'm sorry, baby," her brother said. "You just make it so hard."

"I can tell," she giggled, giving his cock a squeeze.

Dex playfully swatted her hand away and moved around to the passenger's door. Jaye unlocked the car and got in on the other side. She drove home with a coy smile on her face, as if she knew something her brother didn't. He was relieved to be in the car now, but the arousal in his pants only subsided partway as he couldn't stop admiring the beautifully curvaceous girl in her sexy dress sitting right beside him. But by the time they reached home, Dex's cock was fully erect again because his precocious little sister reached for his crotch and gave him a rub every time she didn't need both hands on the wheel. And he couldn't bring himself to stop her.

When they went back inside the large flat, Dex had the mistaken idea things would go back to normal. Jaye had stopped asking him to say what he'd started to at the beginning of the evening, and she hadn't tried touching his cock again since the last traffic light before home. He missed feeling her eager hand on his dick, but he told himself it was for the best.

The layout of the condo was mostly open, with the two bedrooms at opposite corners, a spacious living room area in the between. Jaye had a bathroom that was separate from her bedroom, but the two doors were close. Dex, having the master bedroom, had an en-suite bathroom. When he went to his room, he took off his clothes and went into his bathroom. He decided to take a shower and seriously contemplated relieving the pressure in his cock after it had been hard off and on most of the night. He began stroking his soap-lathered prick, but he couldn't bring anything to mind but thoughts of his voluptuous baby sister.

"God, no, I just can't," he groaned, gritting his teeth. He turned the water to cold and let it blast him until his erection subsided, at least mostly. Then he made a mental plan to get out with some woman other than his sister and have the kind of sex that wasn't against the laws of nature. That's all he needed to clear his mind.

Out of the shower, Dex dried off and put on a lightweight pair of long sleep pants. He was just about to lie down when Jaye suddenly appeared in the doorway. She was dressed for bed in a pale pink, V-neck T shirt. It didn't show nearly as much cleavage as her dress, but the bottom was barely an inch or so past the curve of her full, fabulous ass. Her light brown, almost blonde, hair was flowing loosely around her shoulders. Her tits jiggled slightly under her shirt, nipples fully erect and denting the fabic. Dex couldn't believe how good her thick, shapely legs looked, her skin so smooth and supple. She smiled as he took in the sight of her and took a deep breath.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Everything is perfect. Well, almost. I just wanted to thank you again. For everything. It's like you didn't just save my life, but you're giving me a whole new one."

Overcome with affection, Dex went to her in the doorway and held her by the shoulders. "I'm just so happy you're here," he said.

Their arms went around each other's waist, but they held their heads apart so they could see each other. But Jaye's tits were up against her brother's bare chest, pushing on him through the thin material of her shirt.

"You know," she went on with a slight hesitation, "I could really show you my appreciation in another way if you tell me what you were going to say earlier."

The gleam in her eyes left no doubt as to what she meant. Dex felt his cock pulse with heat, but he held himself steadfast.

"Sorry, baby. Some things are better off unsaid."

"Some things, I guess. But not this time. I hope you know I'm going to get you to tell me sooner or later." She had a defiant smile on her sweet face.

Dex leaned in and gave her a very quick kiss on the lips. Just a glance, no tongue. Then he gave her nearly bare ass a swift spank and told her to go to bed."

"I can't believe you did that!" she cried. But there was a smoky look in her eye.

Then, with Dex leaning in his doorway, he watched his sister turn and slowly cross the room. He knew she was purposely giving him an extra sway in her walk. Reaching back, she lifted the bottom of her shirt and exposed her glorious ass. It was magnificent. She rubbed the cheek he spanked as if it hurt, but it was obviously just a move to tease him even more.

"Ow," she said dramatically. "You're so mean."

"G'night, baby," he said, smiling at her back.

At the same time, his sister's slow, deliberate walk across the space to her doorway was making his cock rise back to its former state of hardness. When she stopped at her door, she turned to blow her brother a kiss and went into her room without closing her door. He noted that her light didn't go out, either.

Dex stood in his own doorway and let his hand drift down onto the front of his sleep pants. He muttered cusses as he rubbed his cock, feeling his meat quickly engorge. He couldn't believe how hot and tempting his sister was. The little girl he'd always loved and cared for had grown up to become luscious and formidable. He seriously doubted she would leave him in peace until she got what she wanted.

But he wanted the same thing. He was just trying to do the right thing. What if they lost control and she regretted it later? He could never risk making his sweet little sister resent him. But then came the sound of her sighs, soon to be followed by unmistakable moans. His little sister was very obviously touching herself in her room, and with her light on and her door wide open. Between the light and the increasing intensity of her pleasure moans, Dex realized she wanted him to hear her.

No fair, he thought, pushing his hand inside his pants now, grabbing his hard shaft and stroking the meat.

"I love you, big brother," the girl moaned. "I need you so much." Then she started moaning again.

Hearing what his sister sounded like in the throes of her erotic pleasure gave Dex a good idea of what she'd sound like making love. It was a sound that worked its way into the inner recesses of his soul, so deeply he knew it would stay there forever. When he found himself walking toward her doorway it was as if his legs were moving on their own. His body was giving the orders now.

Jaye was still wearing her sleep shirt when her brother stepped into her doorway. He still had his hand inside his pants, making no secret of his cock stroking. His sister parted her thighs a little wider, revealing her smoothly shaven, wide open pussy. Dex's breath caught in his throat as he adored the vision of his baby sister's tender, pink treasure. She rubbed her wet lips with her fingers a little more, but then pulled the bottom of her shirt down to cover her slit. This brought the top down almost to her nipples.

"Didn't you say we shouldn't be doing things like this?" she said.

"Baby, you're driving me crazy," her brother groaned. "Maybe it's alright if we watch ... just a little."

To prove his point, he pushed the elastic band of his pants down below his balls, revealing the fully glory of his painfully swollen cock. Jaye's eyes widened in surprise while Dex slowly moved his fist along his impressive shaft.

"It's so beautiful, Dex," she sighed. "But I need more and you know that."

"But I'm your brother. Aren't you afraid you could hate me after?"

"You're the only one in the world I could never hate."

"But ... "

"Brothers and sisters are forever, darling. Not like boyfriends and girlfriends who just come and go. I've had you love me all my life, and I love you more than anything in the world. Who wouldn't want more of that?"

Dex had a hard time arguing with her logic, especially since his cock was aching like mad and he was dying to see her reveal her pussy again. He wanted it more than anything in his life ever before, but could he really take his own sister to be all his?

"Baby, lift up that shirt again," he said with a husky voice.

"You wanna see your little sister's wet pussy again?"

"Fuck, yes I do."

Jaye giggled. She looked happy and excited, but she hesitated before granting her big brother's wish.

"Finish that sentence you started down by the car and I'll let you do much more than look," she cooed. She lifted the hem of her shirt and gave him a brief flash of her bald, wet pussy, letting go with a teasing giggle when she yanked the shirt back into place.

Dex heaved a sigh and gave up. He pushed his pants to the floor and walked to his sister's bed.

"I was going to tell you that you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life, and that if you weren't my little sister I'd fucking marry you and fuck you every day for the rest of our lives."

"Oh, Dex," she sighed.

She sat up far enough to pull the shirt over her head. Now the brother and sister were both fully naked and more aroused than ever before in either of their lives. With her luscious tits now fully exposed, Dex's attention was divided between them and her pussy. She was even more magnificent than he thought. He sat down on her bed and slid his hand up her smooth, rounded thigh until his fingers came into contact with her slit. The lips were wet and so warm, already swollen and parted from her own fingering. She whimpered and moaned as her brother's much larger fingers stroked her delicate peach.

Dex felt his cock throb wildly as he felt his baby sister's slippery folds. He drank in the sight of her like he wanted to memorize every dip and curve while she was looking back at him with love in her eyes like he'd never seen before.

"Baby, does it make me sound like a pervert if I say you're even more beautiful naked than with clothes on?" he said.

"Maybe a little," she snickered. "But I like it. As long as you're my perv."

Jaye reached for his big, upstanding cock, curling her hand around his thick shaft to stroke him.

"God, Dex, it's so hard," she cooed, gently moving her hand up and down his rod. She explored the head with her fingers, forcing precum to dribble out and give her slick juice to spread over his shaft.

Dex couldn't believe how good it felt to have his beautiful sister's hand on his cock. It was unthinkable, but there it was. He turned his head down to watch her caress his man meat, amazed by what he saw. At the same time, he slid a finger into her pussy, feeling the tightness and heat of her creamy core.

"This is so wrong," he groaned.

"Yes, darling, it is. And so perfect."

"Yeah, perfect. I still can't believe we're doing this."

"What are we actually doing, big brother?"

Dex felt his rock hard organ pulse in the girl's hand when she emphasized their forbidden relationship. He'd tried to resist so much, but he now saw how impossible that would've been over time. He knew he would've given in eventually. Their love for each other was too powerful, and the fact that it was so much more than simple sibling love was something neither of them had any choice in. They were meant for each other, and yet the forbidden nature of it all only made his cock throb even more.

"We're getting ready to have sex, baby sister," he said. "We're going to make love. Fuck. All of the above. I'm going to claim the most beautiful girl in my life and take her to be my own ... for now and always. Is that what you really want, baby?"

"Oh, brother," she sighed breathily. "My big, beautiful brother. It's everything I've ever wanted."

Dex leaned closer and kissed that beautiful mouth once again. There was no hesitation or doubt. It felt like their tongues were dancing back and forth between their lips while he slipped a second finger into his luscious sister's pussy. She moaned into his mouth with pleasure, her channel gripping her brother's fingers like it was trying to swallow them up. He slid them in and out against her tight resistance, bringing his thumb to her swollen clit.

"Oh, fuck," Jaye cried, pulling out of the kiss to gasp for air. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried, grinding her hips back against her brother's fingers. "Dexy, you're gonna make your sister cum!"

Dex watched in awe as his precious little sister transformed into something he'd never seen right before his amazed eyes. She pulled both hands back behind herself to prop herself up, slightly lifting her ass off the bed and grinding her dripping hot cunt against her brother's stroking fingers. She shivered and shook with pleasure until her glorious tits were heaving from side to side. Dex knew he would be devoting himself to making his sweet little sister cum as much as he could from that day on.

Jaye finally settled back onto the bed and took a moment to catch her breath. She looked at her brother as if he'd just performed a magic trick. He then lay along beside her on the bed and she slid down to lie alongside him. They lay on their sides facing each other. His cock was touching her thighs while her large tits pushed against his chest. His right hand went around to her ass, cupping the abundant sphere and pulling her closer. He massaged her ass and gradually worked his finger toward her taut rosebud. Placing a finger over the tight ring, he massaged the little pucker gently, making his sister purr.

"Dex, baby. You're touching your little sister's asshole."

"I know," he smiled. "It's mine now."

Happiness glittered in her eyes. "I love that. I don't know how a cock as big as yours is going to fit back there, though."

"We'll just have to work up to that. Just to see if you like it."

"If it's my handsome brother's dick in me then I'll love it."

Dex sighed. He kissed her again, and she responded eagerly. They kissed a long time while he massaged her rimhole, finally working his finger further on until he was fingering her wet pussy from the back. But Jaye was soon kissing her brother's chest, stopping to suck each of his nipples when he rolled to his back. She kept her hand on his cock while she kissed and licked his body, going lower and lower. Dex watched in anticipation. He knew what she was going for, and he couldn't wait to feel her mouth on his waiting cock.

Her silky hair dragged over his skin, highlighting the pleasure of her exploring lips and tongue. But when she finally reached his cock, he brushed her hair out of the way. Now he could watch her pink tongue explore the long, thick shaft jutting up against his abs. It was a sight he never dared imagine, but now it was happening right before his unbelieving eyes. Yet his cock was a true believer, sending waves of pleasure through his whole body with every swipe and roll of his sister's eager tongue. She caressed his balls with one hand while her tongue laved over every vein in his shaft, moving all the way up to the head as she finally took the tip of his rod into her mouth.

"Oh, ohhhh fuck, baby," Dex groaned as his sister pulled more of his cock into her mouth.

Jaye's hand moved from her brother's cum-heavy balls to the root of his shaft and began stroking the lower end while her lips lovingly suckled and slipped up and down the top end. Her wet, velvety tongue sliding over the under-ridge of his cock head made Dex groan harder and deeper. He resisted the urge to thrust into her mouth and savored the stroking and sucking she was doing her best to give him. She seemed tireless at sucking her brother's oversized cock and kept up her exquisite treatment until Dex lost track of how long it went on.

"Baby, ohhhh, little sister you're gonna make me cum," he finally groaned in warning.

Jaye released his cock from her mouth and giggled with satisfaction. "You like having your devoted baby sister suck your big cock?"

"It's perfect," he told her, reaching to touch her face. She smiled and looked ready to keep going, but he stopped her. "Later, angel. I'm dying to cum in your mouth, but being our first time together I have something different in mind."