Thick Sister Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine what you're thinking, you big, incest pervert."

"I think you do, but I'm going to show you anyway."

With a peal of giggles, Jaye allowed him to guide her up over his body, her heavily dangling tits rubbing over his skin until they were face to face and her pussy was just inches above his throbbing cock. Her eyes were full of love and excitement. Dex kissed her and fondled her pliant melons.

After the kiss, he continued massaging her orbs. "Reach down there for your brother's cock, baby," he said. "Take it in your hand and put it inside that beautiful pussy."

"Ohh, Dex," she sighed, following his instructions. She held the tip of his cock to her juicy cunt lips. She stroked his shaft as well as she could from that position, but the motion of her hand was causing the tip of his pole to slip into the opening of her tunnel. Now she stroked him and pushed her body down, taking more of his stalk into her hole. "Fuuuuuuck," she crooned. "You're already stretching me so much."

"Keep going, baby sister," Dex said through his excited breathing. "You feel so good."

"Mmmfffff," Jaye huffed as she mashed her pussy further down her brother's rigid cock.

As much as he hated to let go of her perfect tits, Dex brought his hands to the girl's full, round ass, firmly clutching each sphere and guiding the motion of her hips as she rose and fell onto his cock. Each movement brought his thick, throbbing stalk deeper into his sister's tight hole, her leaking slit spreading her juice along his man flesh. At long last, Jaye took every inch of her brother's formidable cock shaft into her stoutly curved body. The pair looked at each other in loving awe.

"You took it all, baby-love," Dex said, massaging her ass while her body held still, adjusting to the pressure of his cock filling her pink passage.

"Dexy," she breathed, wincing slightly. "I never fell so full like this before. You're the first one ever. Be good to me, okay?"

"Aww, sweetheart," he said, bringing his hands up from her ass to caress the sides of her pretty face. "I'm your big brother. Hell, I practically raised you so it's almost like I'm your dad, too. It's my job to make sure you're always safe and loved. I promise I'll always treat you like my special queen. I love you so much."

Jaye's eyes went moist like she was going to cry. "I love you so much, big brother. If I'm your queen then you're my king. I sure I hope I can make you feel like one."

"Baby, no one ever made me feel like this," he told her sincerely, giving a slight pump with his hips.

Jaye closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip in response to the gentle motion of the imposing cock inside her. Dex pulled her face closer and kissed her, then brought his hands to her hips and guided her body into a gentle riding motion. The stroke of his sister's incredibly tight, hot pussy made the breath rush out of his body into her mouth. She soon didn't need his guiding hands while she began rocking her body over his, squeezing and stroking his throbbing pole with the velvet walls of her succulent cunt.

Their kiss finally broke as brother and sister both needed to gasp for air. Dex caught her weighty tits in his hands and massaged her smooth orbs while his own hips started to rock to meet her riding plunges. Jaye's moans became deeper and louder, until she was rocking on her brother's rod with everything she had.

Dex couldn't believe the amazing sight hovering over him. His sister was now propping herself up on her hands and riding his cock in a back and forth motion. Her tits were heaving and dangling over his face while he reached for them, massaging them and plying pressure to her nipples that made her moans go deep and throaty. The now constant stroke of her overheated pussy was making her brother's cock throb out of control. He couldn't wait to fill his precious baby's love channel with cum, but he wanted to make it last as long as he possibly could. But then she started cum, her hole flushing ever hotter and wetter around his cock, making it next to impossible to hold his brotherly juice.

"Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Jaye squealed. "I -- I -- I'm cumming, Dexy. Oh, I can't stop! How can anything feel this good!"

Dex braced himself and thrust into his baby's rippling pussy sheath. He didn't know how he managed to stave off filling her channel with spunk, but somehow he did. He momentarily forgot his own need while he watched the glorious spectacle of his voluptuous baby sister reaching the peak of her ecstasy on his cock. Now more than ever he knew their lives would never be the same. They would be better than ever before.

When Jaye's climax subsided, she slowed her riding motion and gazed at her brother like she was truly seeing him for the first time.

"That, oh god, Dex. That ... I never felt anything like it."

"From now on, I'm going to make sure you feel like that all the time," he promised.

"I never came that hard, Dexy. But ... is it bad I just want more? Does that make me slutty?"

Dex chuckled. "Baby, there's nothing slutty about you. Except ... only if you want to be your big brother's slut for the rest of your life."

"Deal!" she giggled happily.

Dex pulled her face toward his, bringing her large tits mashing into his chest while he kissed her more deeply than ever. They kissed so hard and deeply. Jaye was ravenous for her brother's tongue. Without breaking either the kiss or the deep contact of his cock inside her sheath, he rolled them over so she was now on her back. He held himself above her on his extended arms and started moving his cock in and out of her slick snatch.

"Now you're going to cum for your big brother again," he said, making it sound like an order that couldn't not be disobeyed. "Are you going to be a good little sister and cum all over my cock again, baby?"

"Ohhhhhh, yesssssss," the portly beauty crooned. "Give it to me, brother. Pump your little sister's hole full of that huge, nasty man-cock!"

Dex nearly came right away when he heard his precious little sister start talking like a performer in a porn video. But those girls always made it sound so fake and insincere. Jaye, on the other hand, meant every word she said, and the devilish gleam in her pretty eyes told him she knew exactly what her filthy talk was doing to him. She obviously loved reminding him of their true relationship, their condition of being siblings that made this unavoidable union between them so thrilling and beautiful. He began stroking and pounding his rock solid cock into her fabulous body, making her bulky tits heave so beautifully with every thrust.

But while Dex began thrusting harder, deeper, faster, his sister lost her voice to the raspy moans and gasps for air. She gazed at him through slitted eyes while he rammed his cock into her substantial body so hard it made every inch of her luscious flesh jiggle to the force. Dex had never seen anything so magnificent. He knew there was no other woman alive who could give him anything close to what his sweet, beautiful baby sister could. She was everything to him, and now, nothing seemed more important than filling her snatch with her own brother's hot cum. Nothing else could seal their bond the same way.

They were both sweating now while Dex gazed down upon the stunning vision beneath him. He was pumping so hard into her cunt he could barely speak, but she was gazing back at him just as intently. An unspoken understanding became clear as day between them. This was forever. This was sinful, lustful and deeply incestuous. And above all, it was the deepest love either had ever felt.

"Do it, Dexy!" Jaye managed to huff out in a garbled voice. "I know you want to. Cum in me, baby! Cum in your little baby sister's hot fucking cunt!"

Just when he thought his supposedly innocent sister couldn't surprise him even more, Dex felt like her nasty words lit a new fire at his core. Feeling the orgasmic rippling inside her hot, squirting fuckhole, he rammed his massively swollen cock into her with ravenous thrusts. Again and again and again, until he cried out like a wounded animal and unleashed a spurting geyser of man spunk deeply into her succulent cunt.

"Oh fuck, I feel it, baby!" she cried in awe. "I feel your cum!"

Dex pumped his organ into that glorious, young girl's pussy until he'd given her every drop of baby sauce his body had to give. At least for now. But afterward, he felt so drained he wondered if his balls were even capable of producing more. They would have to be. His cum was the most special way he knew to mark his little sister as his. And after this, there was no way he could ever imagine her belonging to anyone else. It would've been worse than losing a limb.

But that was something he knew he'd never have to worry about. He reluctantly drew his cock out of Jaye's pussy and lay down beside her, pulling her sweaty, curvaceous body into his arms. He kissed her face and neck, feeling her damp tits squash against him.

"Oh, Dexy, I'm all sweaty now," she complained.

"Mmmmm, and you taste better than candy," he sighed.

She giggled and playfully punched his arm. A minute or so went by and they were both quiet, but still holding each other close.

"Dex? You're not gonna feel sorry we did this, are you?"

The man kissed his much younger sister gently but deep and slow. It was the kind of kiss a man gives a woman to prove something to her. "The only thing I'm sorry about was that we didn't do this sooner. Baby, I'll never let you go. I mean, not as long as you don't want me to. I love you more than I ever loved anyone and I never want to lose you."

"You never will, my love. My ... big brother. I was made for you, silly."

They spent a long time kissing, then resting and catching their breath. Then kissing some more. But before too much longer, Dex was suckling his sister's swollen nipples while she reached for his cock and started to massage his flesh back to hardness.

"You horny prev," Jaye giggled.

"I can't help it around you. Honestly, you made me cum so hard I thought it would be days before I'd get hard again."

"Hmmm, maybe that's because you just can't resist a horny sister who loves you like crazy."

"Looks that way," Dex agreed with a smile. He got back between her thick thighs again and pressed the head of his cock to her juice-coated slit. "I think this is what it feels like when people go on a honeymoon." Then he began to slide his cock back into its wet, rightful home.

"Ohhh, yes, baby. That's it. Marry me. Marry your little sister with that big, horny cock."

And that's exactly what he did, at least twice more before the sun rose on their new lives.