Thicker than Water Ch. 01

Story Info
A father and his transgender daughter both react to urges.
1.4k words
3.86
26.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS1234
HS1234
24 Followers

"Oh yeah, I'll definitely call you!" Jack lied as he unlocked the door to his car and got in. He sighed as he unceremoniously tossed the box of leftovers into the passenger seat and closed the door behind him. Another date, another dud. Cathy had been his sixth first date in two months. He didn't understand, she had hit all the specs; a charming divorced mother of two who worked as a clerk in county government. She was charismatic, attractive and a softball enthusiast. She should have been the perfect date for the 42-year-old Jack, but like all of the other women before her, Cathy felt dull as hell. No woman could ever replace Anna.

Jack had lost the love of his life, his wife Anna, 17 years prior when a drunk driver T-boned her car. It had left him alone with their 3 year old, a single dad and his son. 'Daughter,' Jack thought, 'Daughter!' It had been a while since he had accidentally misgendered Kayla. Kayla... All of this was Kayla's fault.

"No!" He told himself while adjusting his mirror and putting the car into reverse. "Don't blame Kayla for this. This is on you!" Since his wife had died, his daughter Kayla had been Jack's whole world. He had dedicated everything to making sure she could have a good life. He had paid for every school trip or club, spent quality time with her, gave her space to discover herself during her teen years and was helping as much as he could with college. When she had come out to him a year ago as transgender, Jack hadn't really understood what that meant, but had worked hard to educate himself and continue to be a good father. She wanted to start hormones? Absolutely. She felt more comfortable living at home instead of on campus? Of course! She didn't have the money for new clothes? He took care of it. He had heard horror stories online about parents disowning their trans kids. He vowed to be the best father of a transgender kid ever. But now... he was even worse than those monsters.

Jack turned left at the next light and shook his head. He wasn't going to allow himself pity. He just had to keep trying. Eventually, one of these dates was going to work. He was going to fix this. He had to. Then, things could go back to normal. He pensively continued on his drive home. The restaurant had only been a few miles from his house, in case he wanted to bring his date back. It was pointless. He never did. Thankfully, it meant he only had to be alone with his thoughts briefly. His bad thoughts. His thoughts of her.

He once again shook himself and looked in surprise. He was home. He had driven the 15 minutes from the restaurant in the blink of an eye. A light was on in the living room of his two-story Cape Cod-style house. 'Kayla must be watching a movie or something,' he thought as he made his way in the front door. The small foyer was starting to darken, but the fading evening light still shone on the cottage style interior adorned with family photos, a small shoe rack and the door to a coat closet.

"Kayla, sweetie," He called out as he entered, "I'm home!" He took of his shoes, put his coat away and made his way into the quaint, farmhouse kitchen where he put his leftovers into the fridge. Jack heard footsteps and then a few seconds later his daughter appeared wearing a white tank top and dark blue underwear.

"Hey dad!" she said as she gave him a side hug and opened up the door to the fridge, "How was the date? Bring me any leftovers?"

Jack didn't reply. He was too busy looking at Kayla. She had dark brown eyes and hair with pale skin and a slender frame. The thin tank top she wore barely hid anything as her nipples protruded, tantalizingly, from the other side of the fabric. Despite himself, he risked a glance down and saw the small bulge in her underwear that called to him like the sirens to Odysseus. Ever since going on HRT, Kayla's body had started transforming into a soft, feminine form with curvy hips, petite breasts and an ass that Jack couldn't help but be transfixed by.

Kayla's head reappeared from the fridge, now with the Styrofoam container in her hand. "Dad?" Kayla repeated, "You ok? You look pale." Jack loosened his tie and swallowed deeply. "The date was fine. Boring."

"Boring? That's what you said last time!" Kayla gave Jack a worried look. "Dad... look, I know you said you were ready, but are you sure? It really seems like you're still not over Mom."

Jack cleared his throat and shook his head a third time. "I'm fine, sweetie. Just tired." Desperate to escape he added, "I think I'm going to head to bed."

"Aww, really?" Kayla pouted, "I was hoping you'd watch a movie with me." Jack hesitated, once again stealing a glance at his daughter's breasts. He wasn't sure he could last an entire movie, but realized from her look that she probably wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Fine, one movie." Jack sighed. This was going to be a long night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla mentally whooped. Everything was going to plan. She had showered and douched while Dad was out, his date had been a predictable bust, her clothes were casual yet revealing and Dad was going to watch a movie with her. Now, she just had to nail the landing.

She could tell he was close to cracking. He had obviously been checking her out. After heating up his leftovers, they sat down to watch the movie she had painstakingly planned for this night. A fun romcom with an unexpectedly hot sex scene towards the end. It had taken several attempts to find the right film with which to lure him in.

Kayla didn't know why her dad had started dating again. He hadn't really ever gotten over Mom. And while she wasn't proud of this, his new dating life had made her insanely jealous. Jealous enough to finally admit that her attachment to him wasn't just familial. Kayla couldn't help it. Jack looked young for his age and his regular gym schedule left him well build. He had short cut brown hair and kind blue eyes, and he taller than her, which she loved. People often remarked on how similar they looked, especially before she started transitioning. But as they sat down, the thing that got her the most was his smell. It always turned her on. The musk of an older man mixed with fabric softener. It was enough to drive her crazy. She wanted to jump him then and there, but resisted. She knew that she would only have one shot at this.

As they watched the cheesy and rather derivative movie, Kayla slowly closed the distance between her and her father. They began a respectful foot apart, both of them in a relaxed upright position. But as the movie went on, she slowly began to curl up onto the sofa. Carefully, she made her way closer and closer to Jack, eventually into a position where she was leaning on him. She took in more of his scent. She wanted this. Every day forever. She wanted the barrier of father/daughter to go away leaving only them. She rested her head on his arm. She could feel him tense up at her touch.

Just as she planned, she was in position as the sex scene started. She had timed it perfectly. She could sense Jack's body growing even tenser. His shoulders locked, he clenched his fists and refused to look anywhere but the screen, emotionless.

Kayla breathed out nervously. Go time. Slowly, she moved her hand onto his thigh which finally caused him to react. Jack jumped slightly and looked down in surprise. They locked eyes and Kayla saw the deep blue ocean she had grown to love. Slowly but steadily, she rose her face to his and kissed him deeply on the lips. It was wonderful. The slight scratch of his facial hair. The softness of his lips. After a moment, she prodded with her tongue for his and they danced for a beautiful few seconds before Jack suddenly pulled away.

"No, no no!" Jack screamed, "What the hell am I doing??" He quickly rose from the couch holding his hands over his pants to hide his conspicuous erection and ran for the stairs. "Dad wait!" Kayla cried, but it was too late. He had quickly scaled the stairs and she could hear the door to his room close.

"Damn it!" She exclaimed. It was over.

HS1234
HS1234
24 Followers