Thickness Galore Next-door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I dragged my cock from her mouth and raising one of her plump arms, leaned over and inhaled the rich scent of sexual arousal. I slowly licked the smooth meat, before sticking my saliva-glistened tool into her armpit and humped it lustily. While I was doing that she toyed with my balls, intermittently squeezing them hard.

She grabbed me around the waist and literally threw me onto the bed and quickly resumed sucking my cock. She turned around and straddling me with her ass to my face, plumped her wet pussy down on it, grinding down hard.

"You want to suck mommy's pussy ... well suck it you dirty little fucker," she shouted.

She began rolling her big, doughy ass on my face as I struggled to find her hole with my tongue. She settled down a bit and managed to get her pussy in a good enough position for me to tongue it while her hand gripped my tool and jacked me furiously. I managed to reach up and get my hands on the sweet little bubbies and squeezed them hard, more from lack of experience than any intention to hurt. But I did hurt her, causing her to yell and in seemingly angry retaliation raised her huge ass and smash it down heavily on my face.

She leaned over and slurped my shaft then took me into her mouth, burying me up to her tonsils, and that did it, as I touched spongy organs, I came hard, flooding her mouth with virgin cum. She moved quickly, spinning around agilely and somehow managed to stick my cock up her pussy as I was still blasting away. She gripped my sides with her thick thighs and kept my cock in her as my body shook with enjoyment of my first shooting of semen into a woman's pussy. And what a woman - My big amazon beauty.

She remained on top of me, squeezing and releasing my cock tenderly with her cunt muscles, sending a sweet feeling of being cared for through my young body. My hands had never made my cock feel as special as it felt with her massaging it with her pussy.

She began to ride me slowly and carefully as my cock quickly regained maximum firmness. She rolled and jerked and bounced lightly on my body as I toyed with the tits, now with quickly learned tenderness and when I tweaked the puffy nipples it was only with a gentle force.

I felt her quicken her pace and heard the sweet sounds of her moaning and groaning and then she was suddenly trembling and falling apart on top of me as her body gave in to the flying sparks of orgasm. She bucked for a long time, first with speed and then with progressively reducing intensity until she gave a loud sigh, stopped shivering completely and rolled off of me onto her back, leaving me on my back with a massive boner jerking wildly.

"You fucked mommy well son ... don't forget, this is our secret."

"I won't forget mommy, because I want this to continue happening," I said joyfully.

She rose up on an elbow and leaned over and put her mouth to mine, giving me the sweetest and most skillful kiss I'd ever had. A far cry from those I'd had a few times in the past from lips as inexperienced as mine. She then moved lower and licked my hard cock lovingly.

She lay back down, her hand gently stroking my cock. After a while I saw and felt her spread her legs wide.

"Come on top of mommy son ... mommy wants you to fuck her pussy again," she whispered.

She let go of my cock and I climbed between the big, beautiful white thighs and settled down in sexual heaven. I raised my hips up a bit and she took my cock and positioned it at her steamy entrance. I sent my little torpedo up the narrow channel and into a dark cave. It felt so good I simply remained still, stretched out on the big, soft body. She gripped my ass cheeks and wrapped her legs around the backs of mine and began a slow wind and grind that took me to dizzying heights. She moved under me expertly like I'd seen the ladies do in porn movies. I kissed her and our tongues and lips wrestled for a long time.

"Fuck me now baby ... fuck mommy's cunt hard and fast."

She released my ass from her gripping fingers and I began to move between the fat thighs with youthful energy and exuberance, plunging back and forth in her now soppy cunt.

"Harder," she begged.

I rose on my hands and gave her what she asked for, pummeling the pussy mercilessly, hearing my sweaty lower belly make smacking sounds against her thick opposite region. I watched in amazed enjoyment as her fleshy belly jiggled and her tiny bubbies trembled, not having enough bulk to roll and sway. She raised the big legs high and placed them on my shoulders. I pressed forward hard, pinning them to her chest as my cock jack hammered the pussy, drawing loud moans and hisses out her mouth.

After a long while she lowered her legs, planting her feet on the firm mattress and began to wind again. This time she was the first one to cum and she welcomed the pleasure pricks with a loud yell. I remained still in her, pressing down hard until her jerking ceased. Her reddened white skin was full of goosebumps. I fucked her hard and fast, slapping against the thick, sweating mid-section until I suddenly felt another build up threatening to crumble. Soon after, I was shooting my second load up mommy Naomi's appreciative pussy. Once again her wonderful pussy used its walls to gently squeeze me till I was dry and tingling.

I remained with her until midafternoon, fucking her a total of five times, till my cock was bruised red and tender, as was her pussy.

12