Thief

Story Info
It was a harmless prank, but she got caught.
3.7k words
4.56
19.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

I was playing chess with a friend after my classes were over. We were sitting in the cafeteria, not bothering anyone, just enjoying a good match. Then some idiot lifted the end of the table and tilted it, spilling pieces everywhere. Mike and I were scrabbling around on the floor, trying to find all the pieces and a couple of the students standing around were helping. Not the two idiots who'd tipped over the table though. They just stood there laughing.

A problem soon developed. We couldn't find the white queen. It had mysteriously vanished. I was, to put it mildly, irritated. Mike was even more so as it was his set and now it was ruined. You can't buy just a single piece for a chess set, you had to get the set. It wasn't an expensive set, just cheap plastic pieces. It was the irritation of having to actually go out and replace it. I could see us playing a few games using a coin for the queen.

We weren't in the mood to continue playing after that and headed off to our respective homes. As soon as dinner was over and the dishes done (one of my chores) I headed out again as I had martial arts scheduled for that evening.

After martial arts I returned home. I'd known that my parents were going out so I wasn't too surprised to find a baby-sitter in residence. What did surprise me was to find that Alison was the sitter. She'd never sat for us before.

Alison was about my age, nineteen. She might have been a few months younger but not much more. So, late eighteen, early nineteen. She was blonde with brown eyes and an enchanting smile, not that I saw it much. When she did smile it was a case of nicely curved red lips and a gleam of white teeth. A dream to look upon. She was also fit and shapely. She used to practice gymnastics but dropped out once her breasts developed. (This was because of how much they developed. Hard to do gymnastics when you're top heavy, I guess.)

Alison attended several of the class I went to but had an unreasonable dislike of me. That is, I considered it unreasonable. She seemed to consider it only fair and proper. It really annoyed her when the professor would ask me questions, secure in the knowledge that I'd have the answer he wanted. It would especially annoy her when he asked her the question first and she got it wrong.

"Alison," I grunted. "Are you going to go and leave me stuck with the twins?"

I adore the twins and they adored me. Unfortunately they wound me around their little fingers. I couldn't resist their pleading looks and spoiled them. They were what are known as change of life babies and came as a shock to my parents and me. I hadn't even known my parents still did that sort of thing. That didn't stop the whole family from loving them.

"Leave them with you?" asked Alison, sounding shocked. "God forbid. So did your mother, for that matter. Do you really want to leave those sweet babies with a teenage boy, she asked me, and I could see what she meant."

"That's fine by me," I said smiling happily. "I'll leave you to it. I assume that they're both asleep?"

"Yes, and if you do anything to change that state of affairs you die."

I smirked. "Funny you should say that. My mother says something similar quite frequently."

"Understandable," she said in a snarky voice. "Excuse me."

She'd had a cup of coffee earlier and the empty cup was on the coffee table. Alison rose and picked it up, presumable to take it out to the kitchen. Unfortunately, for her, she moved in too much of a hurry. Her bag was also sitting on the coffee table and the sweeping gesture she made snatching up the coffee cup resulted in the cup clipping the edge of her bag and knocking it off the table.

Knocking the bag off the table wasn't so bad but when it landed it opened, which was worse. Even worse the contents spilled onto the floor. Worst of all was the fact that I acted the gentleman and knelt down to help her pick up her bits and pieces.

"Don't you touch anything," Alison said in a hurry. "I prefer to do it myself. I know where everything goes."

"Do tell," I said in a cold voice. "In that case on which square does this belong?" I picked up the missing white queen.

Alison blushed, not willing to look at me.

"So," I said in a conversational voice, "not only are you a bitch but you're a thieving bitch. Good to know these things."

"What? I'm not a thief," she protested.

"Not denying the bitch part, I see. "Tell me, what part of pinching Mike's queen and ruining his chess set make you not a thief?"

"It was just a prank. I'd have returned the queen when I found out it was Mike's. I thought it was your set."

"That would have been a lot worse. My set's hand carved from Japanese Maple and rather expensive. The implications of what you said seem to suggest that it would be okay to take things that I own. Is that right?"

"That's not what I said. You're twisting my words."

"Maybe so, maybe no. I'm curious. What part of taking a chess piece that you don't own makes it not a theft?"

"I told you. It was just a prank. I was going to return it."

"Really? Before or after he bought a new set? If he bought one this evening are you going to reimburse him?"

"This is all your fault," she snapped, much to my surprise.

"My fault? How is it my fault? I was just sitting there playing a game when you kicked over the table and pinched one of the pieces."

"I didn't do that. It was an accident. I only took the piece because I was mad at you for showing me up in class again."

"Which was your own fault. You're the one who didn't study the chapter assigned."

"Tell you what," I said, putting the queen in my pocket. "I'll return the queen to Mike tomorrow and get his opinion on whether you're a thieving bitch or not."

"You're going to tell him? You can't. It was just a prank. My reputation will be ruined."

"Could be. Anything goes missing and people will be looking at you, I guess."

"Oh my god. You can't tell him. You'll ruin me. It was only a tiny prank. It wouldn't be fair to tell him."

"You have a point. It wouldn't really be fair when you were just trying to be a bitch. I'll just say someone found it and gave it to me. I guess you're lucky twice tonight."

"What do you mean, twice?"

"Once because I'm not going to rat you out and once because I'm not putting you over my knee and spanking you for being a pestilential brat."

"What? You wouldn't dare."

"Oddly enough, I would. I just don't think the stink you'd kick up would be worth the trouble. I mean, you'd go running home to mummy, crying like a bitch."

"I would not."

"Mm. Easy to say now that I've taken the spanking off the table."

"Ha. I'm putting it back on the table. Let's see if you dare spank me."

"Okay. Take off your panties."

"What? Why?"

"If I'm going to spank you it'll be on your bare behind. That means panties off."

She looked slightly stunned and was blushing.

"But I'm wearing tights. You expect me to take those down?"

"Not really. I might point out though, that if you were wearing a skirt and your panties came off I'd still see the same scenery as when your tights come off."

"I won't do it."

"Didn't think so. You run a nice bluff but you're not going to take the slightest chance that I might actually follow through."

I settled down on the couch, smiling up at her.

"So, is it going to be panties down and bend over my knee or a panicked withdrawal?"

"You're a pig. A conniving swine. You just want to see me naked."

"You're just mad because I'm holding the moral high ground," I said with a laugh.

"Moral high ground? What's so moral about trying to force a girl to get naked?"

"Please, you wrong me. I had already taken the spanking off the table due to my respect for your modesty. You're the one who insists it should go ahead."

In all honesty I didn't think she had the slightest intention of allowing herself to be spanked, especially sans panties, but it was fun teasing her. You might say it took me by surprise when she said something under her breath (probably something rude), slid her thumbs inside her waist band, and pushed tights and panties down, snatching them off her feet one at a time.

"You look a little foolish standing there half naked," I politely pointed out. "You might actually feel more comfortable if you took off your top as well."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, not really. I was just thinking of you." (And the sound of thundering was caused by the flapping of pigs' wings as they flew around the room.)

"Fine," she said, uttering the deadliest threat a woman could. That one word implies you think you're getting your way but you will pay for this.

It's amazing how fast a woman can shed a shirt and bra when she wants to. Alison just whipped them off and tossed them over to join her tights and panties.

"Shall we begin?" she asked, her voice as sweet as honey.

"Perhaps we should let it go," I suggested. "You've shown willing and that's enough really."

"The hell it is," came the response. (I won't say she snarled her response as a nice girl like that wouldn't snarl.) "You demanded that you spank me so you can damn well go ahead and spank me."

I demanded? I thought I said that the spanking was off the table. I gave a mental shrug and took her arm, guiding her so she was face down across my lap. I slipped one arm under her, my hand splayed across her breasts.

"Get your hands off my breasts. They have nothing to do with a spanking," she hissed.

"Beg to differ. You'll probably find it uncomfortable to have then wobbling around when I spank. I'm just holding them still for you, that's all."

A derisive sound escaped her. I don't think she believed my reasoning, but she didn't make any additional complaints. She did try to make some rules regarding the spanking.

"Just make sure you only hit my buttocks," she hissed. "Anywhere else is strictly off limits. And don't go trying to perv on me."

"I'll be the soul of courtesy," I assured her. "Spanking here," I patted her bottom, "and not here." I patted her vulva. "Ah, you might like to ensure that you keep your legs together to hide yourself a little better."

She gave an outraged snort, jamming her legs tighter together. I sighed.

"No, that won't work," I sighed. "You're still exposed through the gap here. You might as well relax and just trust me to do the right thing."

I poked a finger through the gap as I explained, my finger pressing against some soft flesh.

"Trust you? Are you kidding? I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you. With a broken arm. Will you stop stalling and get on with the spanking?"

"Okay, okay," I grumbled, my hand lightly rubbing her bottom. "Ah, do you need a lecture to go with the spanking? You know, just a list of your misdeeds and such."

"No! Just do it."

"Remind me to stop for a moment after the sixth spank."

With that I brought my hand firmly down on her right cheek. She yelped, and then yelped again when I greeted her second cheek. Another four fairly quick spanks, mixing it up a bit as to which cheek suffered.

"Okay, that's the first six. Interesting."

"What's interesting? What are you on about?"

"You're following the pattern I heard about," I said. "Basically when a young lady gets spanked her legs drift apart, trying to distract the man from the spanking to other things. That's exactly what you've done."

My hand glided over her bottom and between her legs, finishing up covering her vulva and squeezing it lightly.

"I have not," she protested. "You've just forced my legs apart. Move your hand away."

"If you say so," I agreed. "Um, your lips seem to be pouting somewhat." I rubbed a finger between her parted lips, finding her inner lips were also wet and pouting.

"They're not. Spanking, remember. You're supposed to be spanking me."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry."

My hand came down in another firm spank. In my own defence I'd like to point out that I wasn't actually beating her hard. The spanks were hard enough to smart but they wouldn't bruise. The whole thing was more of a friendly reminder that she should behave herself. A few more spanks and I stopped again, my hand once more covering her pussy and rubbing.

"Will you stop that? That's not spanking."

"It doesn't have to be," I explained. "The actual spanking is over and now I'm just petting you a little. It's quite an interesting experience, at least from my side."

"What do you mean it's over? Also, I don't want you petting me."

"Be reasonable. Just how long did you think I'd spank you? I figured enough to chastise you was all that was required. Do you want me to spank some more?"

"What? No. Why would I want you to spank me more? What I want is for you to stop touching me the way you're doing."

"Do you mean here or here?"

While asking I first squeezed her breasts and then her vulva.

"Both!"

"Um, okay. Why?"

"What do you mean, why? Because I told you to."

"That's not a reason. That's just your guilty conscience speaking. You feel that I shouldn't be doing this so you tell me to stop, even though you're enjoying the attention."

"You're mad. What makes you think I'm enjoying it?"

"Ah, how many reasons do you want?"

"One would suffice."

"Well that's easy. How about I give you three? Your nipples are erect and feeling very sensitive right now." To demonstrate I flicked a nipple, smiling as Alison gave a little gasp. "Second, you seem to be incredibly sensitive here, reacting very nicely to my touching." Another demonstration, with my fingers slipping into her passage and rubbing, at the same time my thumb accidentally grazed against her clitoris. No gasp this time. More of a small shudder and soft scream of protest. "Um, I don't think I should mention the third item. I don't want to embarrass you."

"Oh, please, mention it by all means. The first two don't count. That's just my body's natural reactions. So come on, what's the third."

"Well, if you must know, the fact that you're lying across my lap, naked, letting me touch you like this," I said, and left her to figure it out.

What did she have to figure out? The simple fact that I wasn't holding her in place. She could have moved off my lap at any time, either by standing up or shuffling to the side and flopping down onto the carpet.

She continued lying there for about another minute, time which I filled in by continuing to stroke her intimately. I guess that my meaning finally dawned on her as she gave an inarticulate scream and pushed herself up and away from me, surging to her feet, her face extremely red.

I took prompt advantage of the fact that she was naked and facing me to reach out and place my hands on her hips, holding her there. I also let her see that I was looking up and down her body, appreciating what she was showing.

Without releasing her I rose to my feet and then pulled her up against me. There was no way she could miss out on how aroused I was. Her face, having lost its embarrassed flush, promptly regained it as she felt my erection pressing against her, albeit through my clothes.

"If you think I'm going to let you..." she began, but I interrupted, placing a finger against her lips.

"Don't say anything just yet," I told her. "Just unzip me so that some pressure is relieved. I'm going to do myself an injury if I don't ease the confines, so if you'd be so kind."

She gave me a nasty look but also unzipped my trousers. Without being asked she reached in and sought the toy she wanted to play with, dragging it out into the light.

"And just what do you call this little thing?" she asked scornfully.

I just smiled. I knew what I had and it wasn't that little. Not oversized, but ample for its purpose.

"I don't call it anything," I told her. "I mean, it's just part of me. Why would I bother to give it a name? Do you name your arms or legs? No, so why bother naming other parts of the body. Oh, wait. I've heard some girls refer to their breasts as 'the girls'. Do you do that?"

"No." she snapped. "I don't blame you for not naming that thing. You'd have to call it something like Tom Thumb."

I just laughed. She might try to deride my erection but she was holding it with two hands.

"Don't be nasty," I chided. "Just because it frightens you doesn't mean you need to be insulting."

"Frightens me?" She sounded incredulous. "That'll be the day. I can handle that with no problems."

"I'm glad to hear it," I murmured.

With that I pulled her close to me, prying my erection out of her hands and letting it press against her stomach. I also turned and pressed against her, moving her back. The couch was right behind her, catching at the back of her knees, and she started to tumble down onto it. I very thoughtfully guided her down so that she was lying on her back, one leg on the couch and the other one dangling, leaving her somewhat exposed.

I looked at her as she lay there, letting her see the admiration on my face, possibly also letting her see my desire. There again, my erection was demonstrating that quite well. I undid my trousers and let them drop, leaving me naked from the waist.

"You just hold on for a moment," she quickly gasped out. "I never said you could do this."

"Actually, I have to admit I haven't asked," I confessed, "but you did offer."

"I did no such thing." Yeah. There was a lot of indignation there.

"True. You said, and I quote, 'I can handle that with no problem'. What is that if not an invitation?"

By this time I was leaning right over her, my erection almost touching her, hovering perilously close to the entrance to her passage.

"But that didn't mean you could..." Her voice broke off and she waved in the general direction of her groin.

"If you say so," I agreed, taking her hand and pressing it against my erection, feeling it close around me. "How about we just stay like this until you're ready to direct proceedings."

"What? You expect me to, ah, to do it?" Damned if I could tell what sort of emotion she was feeling at that point. Excited disbelief, perhaps.

I just stayed the way I was, leaning over her. Well, of course I did. She was still holding my erection quite firmly and I wasn't going anywhere without it, I assure you. I waited and she dithered, trying to decide what to do. The way she was clutching me I was thinking I didn't care what she decided as long as she did something. I was likely to get an aneurysm if she didn't make a choice soon and in a particularly painful way.

She abruptly decided, steering me into position with a gasp, pushing up to take me which was my cue to drive firmly into her. I sank deeply into her with a groan of relief. Now that I'd started I just kept pushing, Alison pushing up to meet me with a flattering sense of eagerness. Our groins slapped together, my hands landed on her breasts, and my mouth found her, kissing her hard and being kissed in return.

I flexed my hips and started moving in a rhythmic manner, not at all surprised to find Alison matching my movements. She knew exactly what we were doing and was quite eager to get on with it, no matter what sort of qualms she might have had initially.

We established a nice regular pace, enjoying the feel of flesh against flesh. Even while we were moving I was ripping my shirt and singlet off, wanting to feel more of her naked body pressing against me. For several minutes all that could be heard was our eager breathing and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

Then Alison decided she wasn't getting what she wanted and started urging me to give her more. She wanted me to go faster, harder, deeper, just do it, etcetera, and I was doing my best to meet her demands. The way she was reacting I'd have to say that I was doing a pretty good job of it.

It's a shame how some things have to end. I was willing to keep going but my testicles weren't, letting loose with their contents in a major way. I was fortunate that Alison climaxed at about the same time, her passage clamping down on me, milking me dry.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers
12