Thief to Slave to??

Story Info
Captured Thief Chooses Sex Slave vs Jail.
11.6k words
4.68
18.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thief to Slave to??

As it had every morning for the past six months, my alarm woke me up at 6:30 AM. I moaned, edged my cunt, and rolled out of bed, I hate mornings, but I would hate it more if I was late. A quick shower, makeup, and brushed out my long blonde hair. My collar, cuffs, plug, and heels were all by the front door. I lubed the plug and my ass and inserted it until it was fully seated. I fastened the collar around my neck and the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, before fastening the heel's strap. I stepped through my door and walked across the hall to kneel on the doormat of the other much larger condo on my floor. I could hear the shower running inside, but all I could do was kneel in good form and wait. My knees were spread wide, my back straight, my hands together in the small of my back, shoulders and elbows back, hips rotated forward presenting my cunt, my lips slightly parted, my eyes down. My knees were getting sore, but I held my position.

I didn't hear the footsteps before the door opened. With my eyes down I could see his bare feet and the bottom of his robe. Sir was obviously inspecting me, and must have found my appearance acceptable as he stepped back allowing me to crawl in. I crawled to the kitchen and as I did every weekday and started preparing his breakfast while he retreated to the bedroom to dress for work.

Sir liked his bacon pan fried and the splattering grease burned my tits every morning as I prepared his bacon, eggs and a cup of coffee. I set the table just before he came out of the bedroom dressed for work, except for his pants which he left off for my service during breakfast. Without a word Sir sats down at the spot I have prepared and, seeing his nod, I crawled under the table.

Sir enjoyed his breakfast as he browsed the news on his tablet and I kissed, licked and sucked his cock. My job was to get him off, cumming into my mouth before he finished the morning news and his coffee. He didn't want to cum too soon, but I was in trouble if he was ready to go before I finished. That morning seemed to be good, my mouth filled with Sir's cum about a minute before he stood, put his pants on and left. I stayed kneeling under the table, my mouth held open showing his cum, until I saw the door close, and I swallowed his morning load.

I crawled out from under the table, cleared it, ate the leftovers for my breakfast, and cleaned up the dishes as I waited for my next chore, waking and serving the son. This was my life then. In some ways an improvement. I graduated from college with a history degree and a ton of student debt. I hated the fast food jobs I seemed to be qualified for, lost my apartment and wound up being a nonpaying roommate for a series of scum ball boys. One of them taught me how to pick locks, and I started breaking into apartments during the day while the occupants were away and usually found enough jewelry and other small fencible items to get by. I knew the police had tied several of those break ins to me, but hadn't caught me, yet.

Until, I was going through this condo, not really finding much of value when I heard the key in the door. I was trapped, only one door into the condo, and I was three floors up. I tried to bull rush the door, but he clotheslined me, knocking me out when I hit the floor.

I woke up sitting on the floor, I could feel the ropes restraining my elbows and wrists behind my back, my ankles crossed and tied. The security footage of me breaking into the condo and searching around was playing on the TV set in front of me. The condo owner was sitting on the couch by my head also watching the security camera footage. He picked up his phone and I started begging him not to call the police.

He put down his phone and said, "I'm listening, why shouldn't I call the police."

Without going into details, I made him and offer, he made a counter offer I wound up here a sex slave/slut Monday through Friday 7AM until 5:00 PM, with a job he found me in the evenings and Saturdays which allows me to pay a reduced rent on the other small condo on his floor, cover my other expenses and put some away. In one year, I am free to leave. I learned his name is John, but I call him Sir at home.

For a while I wanted to run, but Sir always treated me well, with more respect than I had seen in years. I had a roof over my head, enough to eat, was safe, and not waking up to sex and/or beatings with the slime I was staying with or whichever group of friends he had invited in. So, I'm a sex slave who has learned to like her gilded cage.

Just before 8:00 I would carry a large cup of coffee into the second bedroom to wake up Mark, the son who is home from college for the summer. I crawled into his bed, found his morning wood, licked and sucked him awake until he came down my throat. Usually without a word, he would grab his coffee and head to the bathroom, and I made his bed.

I started cleaning the house, since I do this every day, other than Monday's it is usually quick and easy. My main task was serving John and Mark. John is an architect who works from home about half the time, Marks is a college student at home for the summer working part time helping his dad and learning the ins and outs of being an architect. The third bedroom is a studio set up with computers and an old drawing table. Mark spends most of his days there, doing some work, but mostly playing computer games.

Mark finished in the bathroom and headed straight into the office still naked, as he tends to do most days. He was working/playing on the computer when I finished cleaning the condo mid-morning. I had an urgent need to use the bathroom. I found my leash and carried it in my teeth as I crawled into the studio and knelt as I had been taught, in front of Mark, my eyes right at the level of his naked half erect cock.

Mark ignored me, either finishing a project or a game. I was getting desperate by the time that he rolled back from the desk, took the leash from my mouth and snaped it onto my collar. I followed, crawling as Mark walked through the condo and out onto the terrace, stopping at a grade level planter, covered in grass. I turned to face Mark and squatted, my knees wide, my fingers spreading my labia, and I waited. Mark was usually benevolent and doesn't make me wait too long before giving me the simple command, "Piss, slut."

I relieved my bladder into the grass, then wiped myself with my fingers and sucked my fingers clean. Marks stepped up to me, unzipped his pants and started slowly fucking my face. My hands went to the small of my back and he used two handfuls of hair to hold me in place as he started going deeper and faster. I gagged the first time he hit my throat, but he slid in easily on the second push. I kept eye contact and the few times he remained deep in my throat, cutting off my air, he waited until he sees the panic in my eyes before withdrawing to let me breathe before he resumed fucking my throat. I felt his cock start to swell and he pulled back into my mouth, filling it with his second load today.

I held my mouth open, showing Mark his load and wait for his command to swallow. Instead, he pulls my leash, and I followed him back to the studio, holding his cum in my mouth. Once back in the studio I finally heard, "swallow." I swallowed and showed him my empty mouth. He used my leash to pull me under the worktable where he sits and pulled me back to his cock. I cleaned his cock and spent the next two hours kneeling on the pad kept there and gently licking and nursing on his cock while he worked on a project or played one of his games.

I heard him on the phone, and it sounded like John was coming home for lunch and to work in the studio, all afternoon. Mark released me from under the table and told me to fix lunch for the two of them. I crawled to the kitchen, knowing both their preferences, I prepared two sandwiches, chips and glasses of iced tea, setting them on the table.

Sir came in, saw only two settings on the table and told me to fix one for myself. I quickly fixed another sandwich and glass of tea and placed it on the table. I knelt and ate at the table while Sir and Mark discuss the project they are working on, and the progress Mark made this morning while I was sucking his cock.

Sir smiled and asked Mark, "Was she helpful."

Mark looked at me and said, "She was quite helpful this morning, besides waking me on time, she helped me concentrate most of the morning."

Sir looked back at me and directed, "I'm going to need that same help this afternoon, go shower, shave and prep, report back to me when you are ready to serve."

My cunt clenched tight as I walked naked back to my condo, removed my collar, cuffs and heels. I used the toilet, filled my ass with two quarts of Castile soap enema, showered, cleaned up the stubble on my cunt, ass and legs, released my enema and did a much smaller saltwater enema and released it. I redid my makeup and brushed out my hair. I checked myself in a full length mirror to ensure that I met Sir's expectations before putting my heels, collar and cuffs back on to return to Sir's condo. Other than first thing in the mornings, I am allowed to enter Sir's condo without knocking, kneeling or waiting.

I found Sir changing clothes in the bedroom. He directed me onto the bed, tits down ass high. I hoped I was about to get my horny cunt pounded, but instead I felt his fingers pulling the plug out of my ass and replaced by Sir's probing fingers. The bed moved as Sir climbed onto the bed behind me and I felt his cock pushing on my sphincter ring. There was only a minor sting as he pushed the head of his cock through my ring into my ass. Sir paused for a moment to let me adjust before pushing slowly up my ass until his balls hit my cunt. He started slowly fucking my ass, back until I felt the head of his cock push against my sphincter ring and then in deep until his balls hit my cunt.

Sir's speed picked up as he fucked my ass faster and harder. Every time his hips slammed into my butt his heavy balls smacked my cunt. I always say I can't cum from anal, but Sir's balls hitting my aching cunt while his cock stimulated every nerve cell in my ass drove me closer than ever. I started moaning every time Sir hit bottom and his balls hit their target. Suddenly I felt Sir's cock swell in my ass, my cunt immediately clenched hard, my feet cramped, and my back arched, I felt Sir's cock pulsing in my ass as ripples of contractions ran up and down my cunt. Sir slammed into me one last time pushing me forward collapsing me onto the bed with Sir laying on top of me his cock deep in my ass.

We both laid there trying to get our breath back. I heard Sir whisper in my ear, "Good slut."

Sir eventually withdrew from my ass and rolled off my back and slid the plug back in my ass. Leaned down licked and sucked Sir's cock clean, enjoying the taste and smell of his cock mixed with the earthiness of my ass. I moved back up into Sir's arms. We laid there snuggling for a while before Sir said, "rest for a bit, then Mark and I will need you in the studio."

Apparently, Mark needed me before I made it to the Studio. He came into the bedroom, crawled up between my legs and without a word slipped into my still very wet cunt. Unfortunately, unlike Sir, Mark's lovemaking is typical teenager, and sadly lacking. No foreplay. No finesse. No real movement, only straight forward, stick it in and pump it in and out till you cum. The closest he came to sexual technique is groping my tits. I didn't get off at all, of course I'm still satiated from Sir, but Mark swelled and I felt him pulsing, shooting into my cunt, before moving up to sit on my tits for me to clean him off. Once satisfied he just left without a word.

I used the towel Sir keeps by the bed to cleanup around my cunt, got down and crawl into the studio. The first thing I saw was Sir sitting on a stool, leaning over the drawing table with his butt hanging over the back of the stool. I couldn't resist. I crawled over, stuck my tongue as deep into his ass as I could and started tongue fucking and rimming his ass. Sir's voice never falterd as he kept explaining something to Mark, about the change he wanted in the project they were working on. Mark headed back over to the computer and Sir kept leaning over the desk with whatever he was working on. I kept working Sir's ass, swirling my tongue around the hole, and trying to get my tongue deeper and deeper up his ass.

I finally got through to Sir and he slid off the stool, grabbed me and pulled me under the desk and in front of him and pushed his cock straight down my throat. I had never seen Sir so big and so hard. I gagged and coughed, and Sir backed out for a moment before plunging right back as far down my throat as he could reach. He held it there for what seemed like forever, then started a slow steady fuck of my throat. I quickly determined that I needed to inhale on one stroke and exhale on the next.

Sir never changed the pace, he kept the same slow steady pace fucking my mouth and my throat. I reached down and started rubbing my cunt, my fingers circling my clit teasing but not touching. My goal was that when I saw signs of Sir moving faster in order to cum, I would attack my clit and try to cum when Sir did.

But Sir never did. Sir pulled out of my throat and walked over to Mark, discussed an issue, then returned and immediately went back deep into my throat and continued the same rhythm as before. Being under the table and Sir leaning on it I could not see or read his eyes. I was on edge and only can come without permission when my cunt is being fucked, but I was getting close.

Suddenly Sir reached down and pulled me out from under the table and bent me across the stool. I heard him call for Mark, before he went back down my throat. A few strokes down my throat from Sir and I felt Mark slam into my soaking wet cunt in on long hard push. The two alternated patterns, first they would both go deep in my cunt and throat together for a bit, then they would change, and one would go in while the other was pulling out. They had a variation on that second pattern where they just stood still and rocked me back and forth between the two cocks.

They had never spit roasted me before. I was panicking before I remembered how I needed to breath with Sir's steady fucking of my throat. In on one stroke, exhale on the next, and keep that pattern. Mark's hard fucking solved my other problem, I was now permitted to cum without permission. But I couldn't. I don't remember ever being this hard on the edge, so needing for the release, but my body refused to accept the release, it just kept pushing me harder and harder against the edge, but without any release. This was something I had never experienced, my body need to orgasm, it wanted to but couldn't.

Then Sir went deep in my throat and stayed while I felt his cock swell and start pumping load after load straight down my throat. I panicked and my body just exploded. Sir's cock muffled my scream, as my body went rigid and my cunt spasmed so hard that Mark was frozen in place. Sir pulled out of my throat and my body continued to spasm, my cunt repeatedly grabbing Mark hard and then releasing him, but ripples ran up and down my cunt without stop. I started to scream again, but Sir muffled it again, his cock again cutting off both my scream and my air. Everything went black.

I came to laying on Sir's bed, covered with a blanket. Sir came in to check on me, he brushed hair out of my face and asked, "What was that?"

I tried to explain how I badly needed to cum, but my body wouldn't or couldn't, and when Sir came it broke the dam and everything came at once. Sir shook his head, leaned down and kissed me.

Sir said, "You came so hard Mark thought you broke his cock, all of the sudden he couldn't move it."

I giggled, then got serious, "Sir, please don't tell Mark I said so, but someone needs to teach him how to fuck."

Sir asked, "What do you mean."

I thought for a moment and explained, "Mark has no finesse. No foreplay. The only movement he has is straight in and out. The only position he knows is missionary. When he comes, he is done, no cuddling, no talking, nothing."

Sir seemed taken back by my comments but said, "Thank you for telling me. Let me think about it. I'm not sure if you should teach him or be the teaching dummy while I teach him, or perhaps some other approach, boy needs to watch some good porn for a change."

Before he left Sir asked, "Do you want something to eat before you go get ready for work? I have a pizza on the way."

I checked my watch and said, "No thank you Sir, I need to go get ready."

The job that Sir found for me is as the hostess/maître d' at a high end supper club. I am expected to look immaculate in the modified tuxedo they provided. It has a tuxedo jacket, with a long skirt that has a very high slit on the side and is worn over a blouse that is has a deep V cut. It comes across as very sophisticated and quite sexy at the same time. It means spending a lot of time on my feet in heels, but also pays surprisingly well.

I kissed Sir on my way back to my condo, leaving as I had arrived, naked except for my heels, collar, cuffs and plug. Fortunately, there are only two condos on our floor, mine and Sir's much larger one.

I quickly showered and then spent time getting my makeup right. Dark eyes, a blush on the cheeks, a subdued red lipstick, a stripe of shadow down between my tits. I removed my plug and used the toilet before cleaning, lubing and reinserting the plug. I work to get my hair up into a neat bun.

Next came my crotchless hose and my shelf bra that lifts and pushes together my tits, letting the nipples show over the top edge. The blouse is tight and semi-sheer. My nipples showed through when I wasn't wearing my jacket. Next came a thong with a panty liner. This was added to my outfit with Sir's permission when I had a problem with Sir and Mark's cum continuing to run out of my cunt and ass and showing through my skirt. The skirt was ankle length and slit almost to my hip on the right side. My four inch heels went into my bag, and I wore running shoes for the six block walk to work and then changed.

My shift was from 5PM until 10PM. I was on my feet for much of that time, greeting guests, assigning tables, taking guests to their tables, and greeting them again as they leave. There was a stool I could use but I always greeted guests standing up and smiling. As the manager once told me, "I am the face of the supper club." Many of the regulars knew me by my name, which is Daniela and a couple of them proposition me every time they came in. They did it as a joke, but I noticed they always checked my reaction for any interest.

It was a good place to work, the manager appreciated what I did, and my ass, which he fondled at least twice per shift, I tok it as part of the deal that Sir did to get me this job, and I knew he has my back should I ever need it. The waiters liked the way I handle my job too, it reflected on their tips if the customer had an overall good impression.

I'd have a drink after work with one or two of the waiters. We joked around, but they figured out some time ago that I'm not interested in taking any of them to the storeroom or home, I got enough sex without them. I also had an early wake up for breakfast duty, so I didn't stay too long.

As I walked home, I reflected on my gilded cage. If I hadn't accepted the deal I would have gone to jail. Instead, I had a nice place to live, Sir treated me better than any sex partner I'd ever had, I liked my job and the people I worked with. I didn't really care for Mark, but he was a temporary nuisance. Even if I could have just walked away, where would I go, what would I do, where could I get a better arrangement than I had now.

It will be interesting to see what Sir does with my comment on Mark's lack of sexual prowess. It made me wonder who is supposed to educate young men on how to have sex, to please a sexual partner? Even schools that teach sex education essentially cover put tab A in slot B and don't catch C, D, or E. I guess that is why young men hook up with older ladies.