Thief to Slave to??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we got up from the table, Sir said "I'm going to lie down for a bit." I was only a bit surprised when he took my hand and led me into his bedroom. He lied down and pulled me down onto the bed with him and guided my head down to his cock. As I've done often before, I rested my head on his abdomen and gently sucked and tongue massaged his cock as his hand idly plaid with my hair, until I heard his rhythmic breathing and gentle snoring. I also dozed off without losing Sir's cock until I heard his wrist alarm go off to wake him.

As I heard the alarm and felt him start to stir, I got serious about sucking his cock. I fondled his balls as I worked his growing cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, using my tongue to explore every nuance of his cock. It wasn't long before I was rewarded with an overflowing mouthful of Sir's cum.

I looked up into Sir's smiling eyes. He said, "I must be crazy to consider giving you up. But you have earned whichever option you choose."

I opened my mouth to show him his gift. I swallowed and replied, "Whatever I choose, I'm don't think I want to stop enjoying this." That got a smile from Sir.

Sir left me in bed and went back to resume work on the project. He was not happy to find Mark playing a computer game instead of working on the project. They did not take another break nor use me until it was time for me to clean up and go to work.

Things were slow that night at the restaurant, so I had a lot of time to chase my options around nonstop in my head. My manager noticed and asked if something was wrong. I told him no that I had a decision to make. Once I assured him that I wasn't leaving, he reassured me that he was sure I would make the right decision.

Once home I noticed Gloria's car was in the parking lot, but all the lights in Sir's Condo were out. I went up to my condo, stripped, let my hair down and cleaned the makeup from my face. I started to head to bed, but on a whim I put my collar, cuffs and heels on, lubed and inserted my larger plug, and went to Master's condo. It was quiet, everyone was apparently in bed. I went into Mark's room and slipped into bed with him. At first, he didn't stir, but he soon spooned up against me, his cock in the crack of my ass and his hand resting on my tit. It felt good to have someone in bed with me at night again. Since my capture, lots of sex during the day, but night times spent alone in my bed.

My inside alarm and my bladder woke me up at my usual time. I slipped out of bed for the bathroom and met Gloria in the hall heading for the same thing. I don't know why she wasn't using the one in the master suite. She told me that both men had to go into the office that morning. She would wake up Sir and I should wake up Mark and then fix breakfast for four.

I let her use the bathroom first and as she came out, she surprised me with a kiss, and a soft, "We'll talk after their gone."

I used the bathroom and crawled back into bed with a still sleeping Mark. Either from nestling in my butt crack all night or sweet dreams he was quite erect. I started lickng and sucking his erect cock only to discover that apparently Gloria had given him a fucking class the night before. It was an interesting new taste, mixed in with the quite familiar taste of Mark.

Once Mark was awake enough to smile at me, I moved up and mounted his cock. For a while he laid back, smiled and watched me as I enjoyed fucking his cock. He reached up and grabbed both nipples and pulled me down into a hug and a kiss before he rolled us both over. Mark had studied well as I felt a dramatic improvement in his ability as he showed me his new found prowess in using his cock to please a woman. It did pass through my mind, "Is this something I taught him or did Gloria give him an advanced lesson." I could tell by the look on his face, inches above mine, that he was concentrating on what he was doing. The look changed dramatically to a big smile as I moaned as he heard me moan and my cunt grab and squeeze his cock hard as the first wave of my orgasm crashed through my body.

At first I was afraid that he was going to stop, but he paused for a moment to enjoy the feeling and resumed pounding my cunt even harder, as he was moving his hips, his cock crashed over my G spot about every other stroke sending a new wave through my entire body each time.

He suddenly came in extra hard and stopped as I felt his cock swell and start to pulse deep in my cunt. I squeezed hard with my kegels, and I heard a sound from him I had never heard before. He collapsed on top of me, working to regain his breath.

He finally raised up onto his elbows, gently kissed me and asked, "So, you made a decision?"

He was visibly disappointed when I had to reply, "No, not yet. I needed to do this research first."

It took him a moment to comprehend what I meant before he replied, "Well, I do hope the experiment was a success."

I smiled as I said, "It was successful, but more research is needed before a final determination."

He collapsed back down on top of me with a long deep tongue filled kiss and I felt his cock flex, still deep in my cunt.

We heard Sir and Gloria up and moving around. Mark gave me one more long deep kiss, then surprised me by moving int a 69 position and we both cleaned the other before he climbed out of bed and headed for the shower.

I headed for the kitchen. I found a naked Gloria had already started getting things ready. As we started working together Gloria said, "I gave Mark another lesson last night, I hope you appreciated it."

I smiled and said, "I knew, and he was spectacular this morning."

She gave me a quizzical look, "How did you know?"

I smiled, "I tasted you this morning when I woke him up. An extra very nice flavor."

Gloria blushed, "He said you clean him afterwards; I told him I don't. I mentioned it to John this morning and got an immediate impression that he really likes it when you clean him too."

I told her, "I like cleaning up my messes."

Gloria was cooking the bacon while I was getting the juice and fruit ready. I suddenly hear her start exclaiming, "oww, oww, ouch that burns." I quickly checked on her to discover that like it does every morning it was popping and spluttering out of the pan, and some was landing on her bare tits. I hip checked her out of the way and finished cooking the bacon.

As I was moving the bacon to a platter she asked, how do you keep it from burning you. "I smiled, I don't, I fix bacon for Sir almost every morning, I just accept it." I'm not sure what she meant by the look I got in return.

Both men came out in robes as we were putting breakfast on the table. Gloria had made it clear that I was sitting and eating breakfast at the table, and not performing my usual breakfast duties that morning.

Everyone sat down and almost immediately Sir asked me, "Mark said you spent the night with him doing research but haven't decided yet. Any progress towards a decision?"

I surprised myself when I answered, "I have ruled out the total freedom option. I messed that up last time, and don't want to ruin this second chance you have given me."

Sir shook his head, "I understand, it is a big decision."

Throughout breakfast Sir and Mark talked about the project, and I noticed that Gloria kept giving me quizzical looks. After breakfast both men showered and dressed while I cleaned up the kitchen. Gloria stayed in the room with Sir. I joined Mark when I finished in the kitchen.

When they were ready to leave a still naked Gloria gave Sir a hug and a long kiss, while I got the same naked hug and kiss plus a grope from Mark. Sir then turned and gave me a hug and kiss plus a slap on my ass, his normal goodbye whenever he left when I was there.

As soon as the door closed Gloria grabbed my arm and said, "We need to talk." I was surprised when she led me into Sir's bedroom and indicated for me to join her on the bed. As we laid there facing each other she reached over and started stroking my hair and arm. I could see that she was deep in thought.

She finally said, "You have a big decision to make and I think you may be missing a couple pieces of the puzzle. Please just hear me out and please promise not to share what I am going to tell you with anyone, especially John or Mark."

She gave me a look like she was expecting a response, so I shook my head in agreement.

She took a deep breath, "You love John and he adores you. John considers himself too old for you. John also has no intention of getting married again, he was burnt horribly when his wife divorced him. He was considering giving you your freedom knowing he would never marry you, and he considered that unfair to you. When you told him about Mark's shortcomings in bed, he saw his solution. As he hoped, once you started working with Mark you two became attracted to each other. I'll come back to that in a minute. Are you with me so far?"

My only response was, "I never though of Sir as being too old."

Sharon replied, "He isn't but it gives him an excuse to not consider a marriage that he is afraid of. Let me continue, John owns the condo you are staying at with the idea that Mark would live there when he graduated from college and joined him as a partner in the firm. That is still both of their expectations. If that happens with you as Mark's girlfriend or wife, even better for John's dream as he sees you as a perfect choice for Mark. I did mention that he adores you?"

My mind was suddenly fried with the concept of being Mark's long-term girlfriend much less his wife. I blurted out, "How could he consider that, I'm not in their class."

Sharon actually laughed, "Oh dear, you most certainly are. You've made mistakes, we all have, but you are a college educated, beautiful woman, who has proven herself in every way to be worthy of being a partner."

I started to cry. I don't know why. Sharon pulled me into a hug and kissed me square on the lips. I hugged and kissed her back, running my hands up and down her back, holding her tight as we both worked deeper and deeper into the kiss.

Sharon finally broke off the kiss and pushed me back. "Let me finish the story, we have lots of time for that, but I want you to hear the rest of the story."

I apologized and Sharon said, "You have nothing to apologize for, but hear me out."

She caught her breath and started, "John and I go way back, I was part of the reason for the divorce, though his ex had been cheating for years. I travel for work almost all week every week most of the time I am only home on weekends. Did you ever wonder why you are a slave here only Monday through Friday? It is because, weekends are mine. I spend almost every Friday and Saturday night here with John. Be very aware that we have been sharing John ever since he caught you robbing his place. At first I was a bit upset, but quickly realized that he has not been this happy since before the divorce. Believe me, a happy John does wonders for my weekends. Even when I have been here during the week, you serving him has simply not been an issue, other than I'm not real happy to have you sucking him off at the breakfast table when I'm having a conversation with him."

With that she leaned back and kissed me again before continuing, "You are considering two choices. They are your choice, and I'm sure you, John and Mark will be happy with either choice. I wanted you to know the rest of the story and assure you that I will make whatever accommodations necessary to make either choice work for you and John. OK?"

I thanked her for filling in some of the gaping holes in my knowledge of the household and also promised that I would also work to make sure that her and John's relationship remained as close as possible to what they had established.

She smiled, kissed me again and said, "I do have one request. Now that with either remaining option you are considering you will still be here, I've never had a relationship with a woman and John told me this morning when I asked, that I could have one with you, if you agreed."

I gave her a long look and then laughed which visibly shocked her until I said, "Now I'm fucking John and Mark, you are fucking John and teaching Mark to fuck, so why shouldn't you and I get together and enjoy each other. The circle will never be complete, I just don't see John and Mark getting together."

Sharon laughed, we kissed and spent the rest of the morning exploring each other and making a mess of Sir's bed. We finally separated when Sharon's phone rang. Sir invited her downtown for lunch and announced that Mark was coming home shortly.

Sharon and I shared a shower and I helped her get dressed and out the door. I ran to the bathroom and took two quick enemas to clean my ass. I piled two pillows in the middle of Mark's bed and started working my ass, lubing it and loosening my sphincter ring. When I heard Mark's key in the door I pushed the big plug into my ass and laid across the pillows with my ass high and aimed at the door.

He called from the door and I responded, "I'm in here" As soon as he got to the bedroom door and saw me he froze.

I looked over at him and said, "Get naked and get the cock lubed, it is time for your sex education final. You've got one more requirement to fulfill before getting a passing grade."

I didn't have to invite him twice. He was naked in a flash and I watched as he put way too much lube on his cock and by the time he got through rubbing to lube it had reached full glory.

I told him, I prepped my ass for you, it is ready for you. But you must go slow, especially until the head of your cock pops through the ring. You will know when that happens. Then go slowly in and out till you are all the way in. Then long slow strokes until you feel my ass start to get used to your cock and loosen up, then you can go a bit faster and harder."

He nodded and climbed onto the bed behind me. It took him a couple of gentle pulls before he finally pulled hard enough on the plug to pull it out of my ass. Almost immediately I felt the soft head of his cock against my ass and with a slow steady push it popped through the ring.

I immediately heard an "OMG" from Mark.

Frankly my ass hadn't been getting much use lately and was pretty tight. Mark was amazingly patient, working slowly in and out. I could feel him going deeper with each push. I finally felt his hips against my butt.

He paused and I told him, "Now nice and slow back out until you feel the tight ring near the head of your cock, and then slowly back all the way in."

The feel of his cock sliding back through my ring was amazing, but then the feel as he pushed back in felt even better. He went in and out slowly until I finally told him, "Very good, now go harder and faster.

There was nothing subtle about his change in speed, while I might have wished he would have sped up more slowly it felt incredible as he started pounding my ass as if it was my cunt. I was very grateful for the extra lube.

As I expected he didn't last very long with his first anal experience before he drove in deep and I felt his cock swell and pulse as it unloaded deep in my ass.

He collapsed on top of me, then too quickly withdrew and laid down next to me, pulling me into a deep hug and tongue filled kiss.

He pulled back and asked, "How was it? Did I pass? You didn't cum, I'm sorry."

I kissed him to shut him up. "For the first time you did very well. Women rarely cum from anal. Next time you won't be so excited and will last longer, but I may or may not cum. Now push that plug back in my ass, so I don't leak your cum all over the house."

He gently pushed the plug into my still dilated ass. I got a warm wash rag from the bathroom and cleaned his cock and the excess lube from around my plug.

We huddled together on the bed, kissing and caressing. I finally asked him, well now that you have tried all three holes which is your favorite."

He leaned back, stroked his chin as if considering his options and replied, " As you said, 'more research is needed before a final decision.'"

Suddenly Mark's phone started ringing, he scrambled to find it in his pants pocket on the floor.

He answered it, all I heard was one side of the conversation, "Yes, Yes, OK, Yes, I'll tell her, Ok, in an hour, OK."

He smiled and said, "That was dad. We are meeting him and Sharon for dinner in an hour, your boss knows you will be late, look nice, bring your work uniform with us and we will drop you off after dinner.."

I gave him a look, "I'm not sure I have anything nice to wear."

He thought for a moment and said, "Put on your work uniform, we will stop on the way and grab a nice dress for you to change into. But hurry."

I ran back to my condo, showered, did my make up and hair and put on my work uniform. Mark was waiting outside my door when I opened it. I had never ridden in Mark's Corvette. There is no elegant way to get in and out of it, even if I knew how.

We stopped at an obviously upscale dress shop not far from the Condo. Mark helped me out. An older sales lady greeted us. Mark was pretty blunt, "We are dining at La Scala, in half an hour and the lady needs something hot and appropriate."

The lady pulled a tape measure from around her neck and quickly took my bust, waist and hip measurements. She immediately went over to a rack and pulled three gorgeous gowns out and hung them on a hook.

Mark immediately pointed at the green beaded one and said that one. The lady grabbed the gown and my arm and led me to the dressing room. She helped me strip off my jacket, skirt and blouse. As soon as she saw my shelf bra and suspender hose said, "Oh Dear, those are perfect for this dress." While she must have noticed the large plug in my ass, she was professional enough not to mention it.

Her eye was dead on the dress fit perfectly. It was ankle length, slit to the hip and low cut enough to frame my bra lifted breasts as if they were on display. The view in the mirror was a me I had never seen before elegant yet sexy as hell. She put my work uniform on hangers and a plastic bag over it. When we got to the register, Mark had also picked out a beautiful silver choker to go with it. Mark flashed a platinum card, dropped a couple of sizeable bills on the counter as a tip and we were off to dinner.

We were only a little late for dinner, Sir and Sharon were already seated. Sir stood and whistled when he saw me. I had never had a dinner like that before. The room itself was opulent and a jazz combo was playing softly. Different wines with every course. Sir recommended a petit filet, so I went with that. The soup was delicious, the salad had fruit, cheese and sliced almonds.

We finished with a sorbet and a round of Merlot. Sir's hand had been on my upper thigh for awhile when he asked, "I understand you and Sharon had a wonderful chat today, and Mark tells me another round of his education was completed. Have you made a decision yet?"

I was so surprised by the question I almost blew Merlot out my nose. I finally composed myself to answer. Sharon graciously filled in the holes in my knowledge of the relationships in the house. We reached an agreement for our future whichever option I chose. She also made me aware of your plans and concerns. Over the past week Mark has shown that he is every bit the honorable gentleman that his father is. In reality no one has their future promised to them regardless of what they think theirs may be. I can never repay that you saved me from a dead end life I was living and have now given me options that almost guarantee that I will never be in that hole again."

I stopped and took a long drink of water. I made eye contact and smiled at everyone at the table. "I thank you for your support and generous offers, but I think the best option for me and everyone at this table is for me to......