Thieves Never Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl." Sean finished unbuttoning his shirt before he let it fall to the ground next. True to what Leon picked up earlier, Sean did have a tattoo... several, actually, covering his well muscled arms and chest. Old school style, lots of thick lines detailing guns, knives, anchors, demons, serpents and most strikingly, a roaring lion's head right over his left pectoral. Each piece was exquisite, but it was hard to appreciate them when the man who was decorated in them was now crawling on top of his fiancee, snapping handcuffs on her wrists and making sure she was nice and attached to the headboard like Leon was.

"See, I don't want you forgetting our little agreement and trying to make a run for it. It's natural to be afraid," Sean ran his hand over Bonnie's cheek, the girl flinching at his shockingly gentle touch, "But you made your deal with the devil. Now you're in bed with him, and you're going to give him a kiss. Can you do that, lovely?"

Bonnie took a deep breath before giving one more apologetic look at Leon before leaning up and joining her lips with the mob boss'.

Leon wanted to turn away, close his eyes like she wanted, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene. His mind went blank as he saw a tear leak out of the corner of Bonnie's eye, her arms going tense but not pulling at their bondage while Sean's eyes slid closed and he brushed a few blue strands of hair from her face.

The sight turned his stomach and he felt like he was going to be sick, watching Bonnie shudder as the bastard on top of her pawed at her chest, squeezing at her breasts until she yelped. Only then did he part from the kiss, Bonnie shaking uncontrollably as another tear joined the first.

"I'm afraid, lovely, that we/ won't be returning this dress to the store."

With that, Sean grabbed onto the dress and ripped it open, tearing it from chest to hip. Bonnie yelped and both pairs of handcuffs clanked loudly against the headboard as Bonnie attempted to reach down and cover her chest while Leon tried to throw himself at Sean. "You bastard! You sick fuck! If I get my hands on you-"

Leon was backhanded across the face before he could spit more threats. Sean rolled his eyes before grabbed onto Bonnie's necklace and ripped it off, sending the pearls flying all over the room. "Got some lingerie on my credit card too?" He asked as he pressed his finger unashamedly at the strapless pink bra barely holding back her full breasts.

"... Just stole it..." Bonnie mumbled, her cheeks flushing red as her thighs pressed up against each other.

"Well isn't that nice. Shame you took my money, I like my women with a bit of fire. Plump figure doesn't hurt either, more to grab onto. And look at that," Sean backed up a few inches so he could rip the dress the rest of the way down, revealing the matching panties, "Got the whole set for yourself. Looks like she was planning her own surprises for you, Leon."

"I swear, the moment I get my hands on you..." Leon growled, yanking at the handcuffs. If he just kicked the bastard it might feel good, but odds are he'd be even crueler to Bonnie.

Fuck he hated this! All he could do was lay there and watch this bastard press his lips against Bonnie's neck, chuckling as she flinched and whimpered, ever so slowly pulling down Bonnie's bra shoulder straps as she quivered.

With not even missing a beat, Sean unhooked Bonnie's bra and tossed it across the room, grabbing onto her breasts and squishing them under his hands. Bonnie whimpered and looked away, only for Sean's hand to guide her chin back forward so he could pull her into an even more needy kiss. You could see her consider biting him as he plunged his tongue into her mouth, but she just closed her eyes and remained perfectly still.

All for Leon. All because Leon got them neck deep in this shit and all they could do was lay there and take it.

Bonnie's whimpers grew in strength as Sean tugged down her panties, tossing them off the bed as he stroked her thighs. "Easy, lovely, this'll not be so bad if you stay still. Not saying it'll be good," He reached up and undid his belt, sliding it off before unzipping his slacks, "But I won't accidentally hurt you."

When he pulled his slacks and briefs down in one go Leon realized he wasn't kidding about the 'hurt' part- the man's cock was huge and it didn't appear to be fully erect either. Bonnie gasped when she saw it before she shook her head, turning her head away and squeezing her eyes shut. Sean grabbed his member by the base and rubbed it against one of her thighs, leaving a translucent trail of precum on her skin. "I've been told I'm a bit large down below, especially if it was their first time... it's not, is it?"

Bonnie didn't respond, so Sean looked over at Leon. "Leon, she a virgin or have you broken her in?" He asked.

Sean didn't even want to dignify that with a response, but he knew how very quickly Sean could go from having fun to throttling someone so he licked his lips and responded, "I was her first."

Backseat of his car, senior prom. She shook then, but only a little and she calmed right down as they got into it. It was over too fast for Leon and Bonnie sure as hell didn't cum, but they spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, making promises of what they'd do when they struck out on their own and made it big in the city.

"Least there's that, lovely. Now I'll be kind on you, but only if you do something for me."

Bonnie's breathing picked up as Sean shuffled up her chest, prodding his cockhead against her lips. "Open up, I'll put a few fingers in first," He said.

Leon was pulling so hard against his cuffs now he was starting to slice open his own wrists, blood dripping onto the silver chains as he frantically tried to free himself. Bonnie just took a deep breath before her lips slowly parted. That was enough for Sean to shove himself half in her mouth, causing her to choke and immediately lurch away. Sean just gripped onto her hair and forced her to remain still as he rolled his hips back and forth, testing how far he could force his shaft down her throat before she actually choked. Meanwhile his other hand went between her thigh, finger busying themselves with rubbing up against her folds and thumb searching for that little nub to increase her pleasure.

The moment her thighs tensed Sean chuckled. "There we go, just suck and we'll have some fun here. Don't try to talk, just do what you're meant to," He said.

Bonnie whined before she slowly bobbed her head back and forward, hollowing her cheeks and gagging whenever his member bumped against the back of her throat. Saliva dripped down her chin as she was unable to swallow while sucking him off, her pink lipstick smearing around her mouth. Sean grunted quietly, occasionally bucking his hips forward to watch her gag helpless and feel her whimper around his cock.

He did keep up to his end of the deal though, Leon glanced down to see his middle and pointer finger had pressed deep inside of her while his thumb rubbed against her clit. Every time his fingers pulled back Leon could see how wet they were, her squirms less from discomfort and more from an unwanted arousal.

When he finally pulled out of her mouth, Bonnie's head flopped to the side, her chest heaving as she caught her breath and her eyeliner smudged down to her cheeks. Had she been crying or had her eyes just watered with how much she gagged? Leon wasn't sure.

Stupidly he felt relieved when he saw Sean pulled out a condom and lubrication from the side table, ripping it open with his teeth and rolling it on. "Just relax, it'll be a bit of a tight fit with how you were squeezing on my fingers but you'll be fine," he said as he lubed himself up.

Bonnie nodded blankly before she even realized what she did, sobbing when she realized how she'd just accepted her violation.

"Don't look away from me right now, Leon. Just look at me... please."

He didn't even realize she'd spoken, but Leon stared right into Bonnie's eyes as Sean rubbed himself against her pussy, grunting quietly before he finally pressed in. Bonnie's eyelids shot wide open as she sharply inhaled, unable to even scream as he forced his cock deeper inside of her. "Leon! Leon, help me-" She bit down on her bottom lip to prevent from finishing that sentence but it was too late.

Leon threw himself against Sean, going a bit farther than he expected when that one rung on the headboard snapped and he actually smacked right into the mob boss. Unfortunately Leon was too shocked to react fast enough, Sean just wrapped his hand around his throat and threw him back down against the bed. "Stay down or I choke Bonnie until she passes out," Sean snarled before he slammed his hips back into her.

This time Bonnie wailed, her fingers digging so deep in her palms it drew blood. Sean groaned quietly as he rolled his hips against hers. "Nice and tight, love... never been fucked by a real man's cock before?"

Bonnie responded with "Fuck you!" And by spitting into his face. Sean wiped the spittle off before chuckling, pulling out until just the tip was inside before slamming back in. Bonnie squeaked and Sean began to pound her into the mattress, keeping a grip on Leon's neck to keep him still.

This was so much worse than just being handcuffed. Leon could smell Bonnie's arousal on Sean's fingers, where he'd finger fucked her just enough to make her wet so he could get his cock in there. Bonnie was now wordless, mouth agape as the bed jostled with the force of Sean's rough fucking. Every time he thrust back inside of her his weight would press down on Leon's neck, cutting off airflow and leaving him struggling to get a breath.

All this time, Bonnie's eyes were fastened him, unblinking as she endured this torture.

"There we go, you can take it," Sean stopped only for a second as he hauled up one of Bonnie's legs over his shoulder and pressed in even deeper, laughing as she squealed, "That's more like it! You keep squeezing down on me like that and you'll make me one happy man. Can see why you're so pissed, Leon, I'd not want to share a cunt like this either."

"I'm taking my handcuffs," Leon took a deep breath, "And I'm going to strangle you with them the moment I can!"

Sean just laughed, his fingers digging into Bonnie's soft thigh as he continued to pound into her. Sweat dripped down his chest as he kept up a grueling pace, Bonnie occasionally wincing as he hit too deep inside but remaining still as she took this punishment for the both of them.

What surprised Leon was Sean finally releasing his neck. The mob boss' hand instead pressed eagerly against her folds, applying pressure to all the right places as Bonnie's eyes popped wide open. "N-no-" She shook her head but Sean didn't let up, rubbing his thumb right back up against her clit.

"Know you're getting close, lovely, you might not be liking this but your body sure does with how its squeezing down on me."

Bonnie tried to shake her head again but her body went tense and her eyes rolled back as instead of a protest escaping her, a scream did instead. Leon knew what Bonnie's orgasms looked and sounded like, and even if it was being forced out of her she screamed so loud that she even seemed to surprise Sean, even as he kept rubbing her clit and thrusting into her to draw it on and on until he finally sheathed himself with one final grunt and kept her still, his cock twitching as it spilled inside the condom.

Leon couldn't absorb what he saw until he saw Sean pull out, then he lunged for Sean again. The pair were knocked off the bed and Leon raised his fists to beat Sean's brains out when he heard Bonnie sobbing. Immediately he clambered back up, running his bound hands over her face. "Are you okay? God, I'm so sorry, Bonnie, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault..."

Bonnie shook her head, more tears leaking from the corners of her eyes. "I... he made me... I didn't want to but me made me..."

"Shhh..." Leon rested his forehead against hers, petting her hair. A typically soothing gesture that would do nothing in a time like this but he had no idea what else to do. "It's okay, it's okay. I'll fix this, okay? I'll get you out of here."

"So you'll take your punishment alone? Didn't pick you for that noble, Leon. But you don't get to pick your punishment. I do."

Leon yelped as he was dragged away from her by his hair, thrown back onto the mattress and pinned down on his front. His face pressed into the pillows, he couldn't see what the hell Sean was doing, but he could feel that bastard's erection prodding against his thigh.

Really?! AGAIN!?

"Just leave Bonnie alone, you fuck!" Leon grimaced as he felt Sean's cock again, how could he be already turned on?

"L-Leon..." Whatever Bonnie wanted to say, she was too freaked out to finish the sentence, but the knife pressed against Leon's spine was enough to get him to freeze for the moment.

Sean's breath brushed his ear before the Irishman hissed, "You're thick as hell, haven't learned a thing. Why do you think I brought you both up here?"

That knife cut through Leon's shirt and pants, then Sean's erection was pressing against his bare skin and Leon went into full panic mode.

"No! Fuck you! Get off of me! Leave me alone!" Leon screamed as Sean continued to slice through his clothes, turning them into hundred dollar rags and tearing them away. Leon's ass bare, Sean gripped onto it with both hands and spread his cheeks. Leon was sure his blush was spreading past his face and into the rest of his body now, being exposed in a completely unfamiliar way.

This couldn't be real. Leon thought his part of the punishment was watching his girlfriend get raped by the mob boss, not that he'd be the next course for the bastard. He immediately tried to bolt as Sean loosened his grip, only to get dragged back and for lube to be dripped onto his exposed hole.

Dimly Sean could hear Bonnie pleading for Sean to let him be, to just take her again, but all his mind could focus on was his immediate escape. Sean was now sitting on his legs, preventing him from kicking, but if he crawled away...

A thick finger pressed against his rim before plunging knuckle deep into his hole and Leon howled, jerking away frantically as he started to babble out nonsense pleas, do anything else to him, make him do anything else, just get that finger out of him...

"Easy, it's just a finger, if you're hurting this much from a finger my cock's going to tear you in two," Sean said as that finger pressed in and out. Of course it hurt, it felt like it was burning him as it worked him open.

Another finger had to really push in order to get in there, and by then Leon was sobbing like a child. God, Bonnie handled this so damn well, was so strong, and here was Leon having a full on mental breakdown. Nothing else could be worse. Put a bullet in his head, he didn't want to live through this sort of humiliation. Didn't help that Sean was purring Irish nonsense into his ears as his fingers forced him open, and that Bonnie was now weeping at seeing Leon so horrifically distressed.

More lube was dripped onto his hole and a third finger joined the first two, stretching Leon to the point where he couldn't even say actual words anymore. All he could think of was those fingers inside of him, curling upwards and spreading, it felt like he was being ripped open and all he could do was push his face into the pillows and cry.

When they pulled out Leon had a brief sensation of calm before he felt something much thicker than those fingers resting against his slack rim. Shaking, he looked back, tears running down his cheeks as he saw that Sean had put on a new condom and was applying a generous amount of lube to his cock. "Still rather adorable how you really thought all you had to do was sit there and watch your girl get some of this. Is that really a punishment if you don't feel what she did? The fear, not able getting hurt, but about finding a kind of pleasure you don't think you'll be able to live without?" Sean shook his head and pressed a little harder. "Now just relax- you'll love this."

Leon screeched as Sean thrust himself inside, getting half his length inside with the first push and then slamming in the rest of the way on the second, his balls slapping up against Leon's ass.

All Leon could think of was smooth, expensive wallets and golden credit cards now.

The pain as Sean's cock dragged in and out of him was unbearable. Leon whimpered at each new thrust, each time he heard their flesh smack together, it was a new level of this nightmare he'd never even contemplated. He finally managed to look up to see Bonnie, his lips parting to tell her that he'd be okay when Sean forced his head back into the pillows and began really fucking him into the mattress.

Leon choked on his own saliva as Sean rocked in and out of him, each thrust feeling like it was getting deeper each time. That was impossible, right? He'd bottomed out that second time... Leon went limp, his frame only occasionally wracked by choking sobs.

Bonnie made the right choice faster than she did, just stay still and it'll be over soon, Leon told himself. But she was always a bit smarter than him, he felt. She was the smart one. She would've taken that golden credit card to the cops, or better yet- left it there for some other stupid schmuck to make off with so that they'd end up being raped by the boss of the MacBrides.

Someone other than him and Bonnie, the pair which would just end up eating dinner out of a fast food bag and Leon would be proposing with another candy ring... but how was that bad? People said a great girl wouldn't mind a cheap ring, but Bonnie was the best girl, and yeah, that meant she really wouldn't have minded...

"There we go, not so bad when you're not panicking like a virgin, is it?"

Leon just groaned in response, shuddering as he felt Sean's chest pressing right up against his back. His thrusts became slow, not so rough, not nearly so deep as his hips were just bucking up against Leon's ass. "There we go..." Sean nipped at Leon's earlobe as he continue to murmur to the thief, "See, I'm pretty sure if I touch your cock, you're just going to stir up a fuss again, so we'll leave that alone this time. But I promise you, by the time you finish repaying me, you're going to be so cock hungry you'll be spreading your legs just for fun rather than paying a debt."

With that, Sean went right back to that brutal fucking of before, the bed rocking under each thrust as another tear trickled down Leon's cheek.

I ruined Bonnie's... our... my life. I ruined fucking everything.

It was with simultaneous relief and disgust when Sean bottomed out one last time with a grunt. "... Been a while since I've had such a good time, but it's been a while since my last threesome too," The mob boss said before pulling out. Leon looked over his shoulder to see him slip off the used condom, knot it and throw it in the trash. Still catching his breath but clearly in good spirits, Sean redressed himself and gestured to the side table. "There's some water, pain meds, handcuff keys right there. Have a good night," He said before he strode on out.

Leon would've just spent the whole night lying there, not sleeping or thinking, just laying there, until he heard Bonnie's voice.

"Baby, please... please get the keys."

Leon slowly sat up, grimacing as that dull ache shot up from his lower back. With wobbling legs, Leon managed to get up and open the drawer, unlocking Bonnie's right cuff before flopping back on the bed.

Bonnie freed her other hand before she hurried to Leon, unlocking his cuffs and gasping at the bloody mess his wrists had become. "Oh... Oh Leon, your wrists!"