Thieves Never Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon didn't even feel it until he lowered his arms. The abrasions stung, but his shoulders felt even worse, stuck in the upright position for so long. "Are you okay?" He asked in a flat voice.

Bonnie shook her head. "I... I'm not. It hurts. But I'm not the only one who isn't okay right now. Let's shower? Please, babe, there's a bathroom right there. Let's just get cleaned up and we can go from there."

Silently Leon laid there before he got up. The lube was now drying between his thighs, making for an uncomfortable sensation. The pair walked/limped into the bathroom, shedding any remaining rags of their formal wear on the way. Bonnie turned on the shower, turning it on just below boiling before the two stepped in.

Leon stood still under the spray before Bonnie wrapped her arms around him and began to sob. Then, slowly, he did the same to her and joined her in tears.

A night out that was meant to be a dream come true had turned into their worst nightmare... and there was no waking up to get out of this one.