Thin Line Between Love and Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara's eyes were furious, and she glared at me saying, "Jay, let me the fuck go or I'll scream so loud I'll wake half the hotel."

I matched her look and only said, "Tara, if you want me to let me you go, you know what to do. Otherwise, you need to shut the fuck up and prepare to do whatever I fucking say for as long as I fucking tell you."

Her eyes remained steely, as she glared through me.

"You're fucking sick. You know that?" It didn't matter what she said at that point, what was important was what she hadn't said, which was, "Alabama Red", our safe phrase. Over two years, Tara and I had played around with bondage and rough sex enough that we both knew the rules. No matter how angry she was (and she was DEFINITELY angry) or the problems between us, the fact that she didn't use the safe phrase meant what was happening was acceptable if not completely mutual.

I decided to really ramp up the aggression and use language I normally refrained from using. "You've been a real fucking cunt, lately, T" I said. "And that's what you're gonna be for Valentine's Day. My cunt to play with."

Tara's eyes widened and I saw her breath hitch at my words and tone. Even with her hands tied, Tara's legs were still free and as I moved toward her body, she kicked at me with one foot. I noticed that one of her heels had fallen off, but she was using her still-heeled foot to kick at me, saying, "Stay away from me!"

I solved this latest challenge by moving up and leaning my torso over her hips and thighs. My weight had her pinned and limited the use of her legs. I reached up to the top of her tights and got a grip on the waistband. I pulled them down, struggling to get them over her hips and ass but noticed that she hadn't worn panties, despite our troubles. This time, her struggles and movements helped me move her garments further down. Her hips were the first to be exposed and I could see her pointy hipbones protruding. I struggled to clear the swell of her ass but eventually felt the resistance release and her pants were pulled down giving me a full view of her pussy.

The tight band of her leggings were pulling her thighs together and I was able to pause and take in a view of her bare pussy. She always kept herself trimmed and her pussy was covered in a light strip of closely cropped dark hair. I ran one hand over the fuzz only to have Tara buck her legs in a weak attempt to stop me.

"Get away from me and let me go!" While she was still physically struggling against me, her voice was quieter. It seemed like we had entered a different phase of our little game where she was going to fight back, but not force hotel security to show up because of a woman in distress.

Looking over the situation, I pinned her right leg down with my body again and kept sliding her leggings down until I was able to slide them off her left leg and foot. I looped the loose leggings around her right ankle and secured her by tying it to one of the lower bedposts. For the first time, Tara was completely immobilized, and I was able to sit back and view my restrained girlfriend.

Her arms were stretched up and secured to the far bedpost. Her dark hair was a tousled mess spread out over one of the pillows. Her shirt and bra were still partially on but splayed open to show her flushed, firm tits and tight, erect nipples. Her toned stomach was expanding and contracting as she took angry breaths in and out. Her hips, pelvis, pussy and legs were bare, with the exception of her right calf that was still covered in her leggings but tied and bound to another bedpost. Her body was stretched tight diagonally across the bed with only her left leg free and laying off to one side.

I slid back off the bed took my time unbuttoning my shirt, placing it on the back of a nearby chair.

"What now, Jason? Are you planning on leaving me here to punish me or something?" Tara asked angrily.

"No, babe. I'm going to get undressed, then I'm going to fuck you. And if you don't quiet down, I'll stuff something in your mouth to quiet you myself."

"Fuck you" she replied.

I walked over to the bureau, opened a drawer and took out a pair of her panties. I walked over to her, balled them up and said, "I'm not warning you again" before placing them on the nightstand next to the bed.

"This is really fucked up, Jay. Even for you."

I shook my head and walked away from the bed calmly saying, "Tara, ever since we got back from break, you have been a complete bitch to me. I thought getting away for Valentine's Day would be a fun treat for both of us. But, based on the last day, I think I've earned a Valentine's gift for myself. If you don't enjoy it - too fucking bad. I haven't enjoyed anything for weeks with you."

This time, Tara remained quiet as I slowly undressed. Once I was down to my boxers, I went over and opened the bottle of champagne and poured myself a glass. I sipped it as I walked back over to the bed, standing over Tara's prone body. I paused at the bedside and tipped my glass, pouring the cold liquid over one, then the other of Tara's tits. As soon as the cold liquid hit her exposed skin, Tara squealed and struggled against her bonds.

"Fuck! Fuck! That's cold!" she cried out. Her cries and thrashing continued as I poured more on her stomach. She arched up at the sensation, lifting her hips and tits toward the ceiling. I watched her squirm as the champagne trailed off her ribcage and stomach, leaving wet tendrils on her skin. I waited for her to settle back down before moving further down her restrained body. I saw her eyes close and her body tense as she prepared for rest of the liquid to hit her warm skin. As expected, her body spasmed when I poured the last sips of the chilled champagne on her trimmed pubic hair, watching it trail down between her legs to her inflammed pussy. Her free leg kicked up as she tried to get the liquid off her sensitive folds.

While Tara's skin recovered from the chilly torture, I placed the glass on the nightstand and leaned back over her body. In the same order I had poured the liquid, I began to lick it off her body. First one nipple, then the next. I felt her nipple harden between my lips and tighten as I flicked it with my tongue. I took long licks and cleaned the fizzy liquid off her stomach and from her belly button. Finally, I used my arm to move her one free leg, fully exposing her pussy to my tongue. I licked her opening and immediately tasted her sweet nectar mixed with the champagne. Tara's juices were flowing out of her, confirming my instinct that she was turned on by my actions. I took a few more long licks on her pussy and dipped my tongue deeper into her. Finally, I took my tongue and flicked her clit a few times.

Tara surprised me when her body flexed and seized against her restraints, and I watched her ride out a short orgasm. Her chest flushed bright red and she gasped for a few breaths. Tara must have been more aroused than I suspected as I had never seen her come so quickly from such a light touch on her clit.

"Well, fuck" I said, as I removed my boxers. "You really are a dirty slut, aren't you? You like having your clothes ripped off and being tied up, babe? Is that why you've been such a bitch lately, so I would treat you like the bitch you've been?"

As I spoke, I climbed up on the bed and spread her free leg wide, giving me full access to her dripping pussy.

"So, tell me, Tara. What do you want?"

"Please..." she groaned.

"Nope. Not good enough. Tell me."

"Please, fuck me."

"Not enough" I replied. I was running the tip of my cock up and down her soaked slit. "You need to ask me, no, BEG me. Otherwise, I'll just leave you here tied up and I'll go eat and drink alone with my laptop. Just like you've made me do for weeks, now."

Tara glared at me through hooded eyelids. I could feel her pussy dripping on the tip of my cock and her tits were flushed and exposed with taut nipples peaked on top. I kept running my head against her pussy and awaited her answer.

"You're a fucking bastard." She finally pleaded. "But I want you to fuck me. I want you to plow my cunt with your cock until shoot your cum deep inside. I want you to fuck me like I'm you're little tied up whor..."

Tara's rant was cut off when I plunged my entire length into her in one swift motion. The position was slightly awkward with her right leg tied down but leaving one leg free let me push forward until my pelvis pressed up against hers. Her pussy was plump and slick as I slid in to the hilt of my shaft. I gripped her calf and pulled back before pushing back into her. I paused with my cock inside her, allowing myself to feel the entirety of sensations. Her pussy lips were gripping the base of my cock while her juices flowed down on to my balls. My shaft was enveloped inside her, and I could feel the grip of her inner muscles as they pulsed around me.

Deciding that I didn't want a slow, romantic romp, I began to fuck her harder. I watched her tits bounce up with every thrust as I felt my balls slap against her. Tara was grunting and moaning the harder I slammed into her pussy. Her hands were grasping toward the empty space as she tried to gain any sort of control over our joint motions.

"Is this what you wanted?" I growled. "For me to fuck you like my little whore?"

Tara couldn't respond, as she was working to breathe through my aggressive thrusts. I moved one hand down to the hip of her bound leg and continued to pound into her. Her pussy was flowing, soaking my cock and balls and I could feel the slight spray on me every time I pushed forward. I felt my balls begin to tense as I neared an explosion of my own. Normally, I would try to shift gears or position and help her reach a climax but that night, I didn't care about her pleasure, only my own.

"Get ready, babe. I'm gonna cum." I warned.

"Yes, please Jason, fill me up. I want to feel your cum inside me." Tara pleaded.

I love the feeling of exploding into her pussy and feeling my cum coat her tunnel. But with the night we were having, it felt too "tame" or "normal" in the heat of the moment. Instead, I pulled my cock all the way out which made Tara gasp at the sudden emptiness. I paused with my dick just out of reach of her swollen lips as she attempted to move her pussy back to me.

"What are you doing?" she cried out. I pushed her leg down and scrambled up so that my crotch was level with her head, my cock pointed toward her face. Tara's eyes widened and she struggled against her ties even harder.

"Jay! You fucking bastard! Don't you fucking dare!" she threatened through gritted teeth. I ignored her words and began to stroke my slick cock harder over her face.

I had learned that Tara was willing to do almost anything sexually. She loved anal. She would let me come in her pussy. She'd fool around in public. She'd swallow my load after sucking me off. She had invited other women into bed with us. But one thing that was off-limits: facials. Tara would let come anywhere on or in her - just not on her face. In the past I had splattered her tits and painted her back. I had left her pussy and ass full of cum on numerous occasions. But it was only once, when we first started dating that I came on her face and learned just how much she didn't like it. Since then, it was one of the only things that was banned from the bedroom.

"You wanted to know who was in charge, T? You're gonna know in a second."

"Jay! Please! Shoot it in my mouth or on my tits! Fill up my pussy! Don't you ..."

The first shot of cum flew out of my cock and streaked across Tara's mouth and cheek, stopping her pleas. The next one flew higher and painted her forehead and stuck in her hair. I kept jerking and moving my cock as I continued to release my load. She closed her eyes tightly and opened her mouth trying to catch as much as of my creamy load as she could. Despite her efforts, I covered her face until my cock started to drip out the last of its contents.

Tara was twisting her head around as she felt the cum running down the sides of her face, into her hair and to the pillow below. She opened her mouth and had to use her tongue to catch the cum dripping between her lips.

"Jay, you motherfucker. I can't open my fucking eyes. Let me go, now!"

Instead of releasing her, I straddled her torso and used my softening dick to rub the cum over her lower face and lips a bit more. For a brief moment, she took my cock in her mouth and licked and sucked at the tip. I was just able to reach over and grab the panties I had placed on the nightstand. While she continued to lick and suck on my deflating cock, I used the panties to wipe the cum away from her eyes. Once most of it was gone, I used my thumb to get the remainder. I leaned back and my cock popped out of her mouth with a trail of spit and cum.

Tara's eyes slowly opened and I swung my body next to hers on the bed. She was still bound and stretched across the bed and was squirming to loosen her bindings.

"Jay! You know I fucking hate cum on my face and hair! What the fuck got into you?" she said in an angry tone.

"Tara. I love you. But I swear, if you don't shut up and stop bitching, I'll leave you there until I can get it up again and leave a second load with the first."

"Yeah. Whatever. Sorry." She said acidly. "Let me go now, so I can get cleaned up."

I laughed sarcastically and replied, "Nope. You're not going anywhere yet."

Tara was shocked at my response and tried to lift up off the bed, "What the fuck? My face is covered with cum you asshole. Let me go, NOW!" Her volume was back up now.

"I warned you, babe." I took the panties that were in my hand and stuffed them into her mouth. I knew they were covered in my cum and she would be able to taste it on the lacy fabric. I waited while she started taking deep breaths through her nose as she adjusted to her latest situation.

I moved off the bed and grabbed the champagne and a plate with some strawberries and chocolates. I poured myself a glass and settled back on the bed as Tara glared at me, wondering what I had in store.

"All you had to do was be a bit patient, T. But you had to start bossing me around and being a bitch again. I was going to give you a little Valentine's gift, but I'm not sure now. If I take those panties out, do you promise to be quiet this time?"

Tara nodded her head, and I removed the panties from her mouth. She looked like she was about to say something to me but reconsidered and locked her lips shut again.

"I'm serious. I'm going to untie your leg, but no more kicking, understand?" Keeping my promise, I untied her leg and slid it out of the last of her leggings. Tara lifted and stretched her leg as she got some mobility back. While she stretched as best she could, I reached over and took one of the chocolate truffles, and placed it partially in my mouth.

I sucked on it a bit until I felt the chocolate soften in my mouth before removing it to show it had a soft, melty surface. I took the melted chocolate and circled one of her nipples with it, creating a chocolate coating on her tit. I sucked in the sweet again and did the same with the other nipple. Once I was done, I reached up and offered her the truffle to her cum-coated lips. She took a small bite, licked her lips and took the rest of the chocolate in her mouth. While she chewed on it, I reached over, took a strawberry and bit off the green stem and leaves. The juices of the berry flowed out and I took the exposed area and spread the wetness over her pussy lips and clit.

Tara jumped at the sensation of the cool fruit being rubbed on her pussy lips as I coated them in the sticky, sweet juice. When I took the rest of the berry and started to press it against her soft opening, she let out a deep groan as her lips spread open before taking the fruit into her pussy.

"I'll leave that there and get it in a minute" I said as I picked up the glass of champagne. "But you could probably use a sip of this, first."

Tara lifted her head just enough so that I was able to bring the glass to her lips and let her take a few sips of the cold beverage. When she was done, her head sunk back on to the pillows between her extended arms. Parts of her face were still covered in my drying cum and I could see it starting to clump in her dark hair.

I put down the glass and leaned over to take one of her chocolate-covered breasts in my mouth. I gently squeezed the bottom of it, forcing its flesh up and into my mouth. I pursed my lips around her nipple and sucked on it as I lapped at it with my tongue. I felt the skin pucker and stiffen in my mouth. Tara moaned and wriggled as I licked and sucked on her tit. Once I lost the taste of chocolate on my tongue, I shifted and moved to her other breasts.

I followed the same pattern and licked and sucked the sweet confection from her nipple and tit. Tara loved having her breasts played with and sucked and I could feel her body responding. Now that her legs were free, I could feel her moving her legs and squeezing them together, trying to make the right motions to stimulate herself more. I gently squeezed her breast and took her nipple between my teeth giving it a gentle bit.

Tara let out a deep moan as my teeth sunk into her supple flesh.

"Jason, that feels so good. I can feel the strawberry in my pussy like a little plug. I need to come, baby, please. Help me come." she begged through ragged breaths.

I moved down and settled between her legs with my head by her pussy. I kissed up one of her inner thighs and back down the other avoiding all contact with her pussy. I went all the way back in the other direction before I focused on the cleft between her thighs and her crotch. Tara pulled both her feet up and bent her knees out, fully opening and exposing herself to me.

"Pleeeeaaaseee..." she begged again.

Just like I had before, I licked up the length of her slit and flicked her clit with my tongue. I could taste the combination of her pussy juices and the strawberry leaking out of her. I tried to work my tongue into her opening but could feel the rough surface of the strawberry just inside of her. I worked to dislodge it with only my tongue, but the tightness of her opening prevented it from coming out. My efforts still had the desired effect, though. Tara was rotating and grinding her hips against me as if she was willing my tongue to get to the berry inside her. I moved back to focusing on her clit and I danced my tongue in circle around the little bud. I took the finger of my hand and slowly snaked it into her pussy, carefully sneaking it under the enclosed strawberry.

I moved my mouth back down and created a vacuum around her pussy. Using a combination of my tongue, finger and suction, the strawberry slid forward, pressed out against her pussy lips and was sucked into my mouth. I lapped up the juices that flowed out of Tara's pussy as she bucked and writhed in her second orgasm of the night. I locked my hands around her thighs and continued to lick her pussy lips and clit until I was rewarded with a flood of her juices into my mouth. Tara rode out her orgasm and groaned.

"Please, Jay. Enough. Untie me. Please. Alabama Red. Alabama Red."

I released my grip on her thighs and reached up to untie her wrists. The netted cord was the first to release and her arms and hands fell down toward me. I undid my tie and threw it to the side. Tara's arms were stiff, but she reached up and pulled my mouth to hers where we locked in a deep kiss. As our tongues explored each other's mouth, it was a strange taste of our combined juices. My cum from her lips and mouth mixed with the fluids from her pussy that coated my lips and tongue. We kissed for a few minutes until Tara sat up and got out of bed.

"I'll be right back" she said as she walked to the bathroom. I better at least clean my pussy up a bit so I don't get an infection."