Thin Line Between Love and Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her naked ass as it wiggled away from me, her tattered shirt and bra still hanging off her shoulders. I watched in lustful awe until I lost sight of her behind the closing bathroom door. I got up and cleaned up the room a bit, before sitting up in the bed and sipping on champagne until the bathroom door opened and Tara emerged, no longer in her ruined outfit. Instead, she was wearing a red lacy chemise that split at her crotch exposing her bare, swollen pussy. The lacy cups allowed her breasts to bounce free and left her nipples visible through the fabric. Surprisingly, I could still see some of my dried cum caked on her face and hair.

"I packed this for Valentine's Day. Didn't think you'd mind if I put it on now." she said. "And yes, I left your cum in my hair since you went through all that effort to get it there. Just don't think you're making it a regular thing." She added with a smile.

Seeing her walk toward me in red Valentine's lingerie with cum still coating her face and hair, my cock quickly rose back to attention. Tara came back to the bed and straddled me. She took my cock in her hand and positioned it so it lined up with her pussy. She sank down on her calves and I slid into her for the second time that night. While her pussy was lubricated and slick, it was tighter than usual thanks to her two earlier orgasms.

This time, she was in complete control as she rode me. She shifted and moved so that my cock slid in and out of her in a slow, controlled motion. I gripped her ass and helped her ride me. Tara's hands were on my chest and she was grinding her pussy and clit against my pelvis, increasing the friction for both of us. She rode me for a few minutes before leaning forward and laying with her tits pressed against my chest. This created a new sensation as it opened up her legs more and put more pressure on her clit. My cock rubbed against the inside of her pussy at a different angle and I felt it rubbing and poking against her tender muscles. I got a stronger grip on her ass cheeks which were spread wider in the new position.

She was soaking wet and I could feel her juices coating my fingers as she rode me. I used the lubrication to cover my fingers and with one hand I started to circle her puckered anus. I heard and felt her groan as I circled and teased her rosebud.

"Finger my ass, Jay."

I gathered a bit more fluid and used it to help my finger push through the tight muscle ring. Tara let loose with a moan that I could feel reverberate through her chest into mine. My finger slid as deep as possible into her and I could feel it pushing against my own dick through the thin membrane wall. Tara's pussy tightened with the increased pressure and I felt my balls suddenly tighten and explode.

I shot my second load of the night deep into her pussy as she rode and gyrated on me. I slid my finger out of her ass and gripped her cheeks tightly as I filled her up with waves of cum. When I finally stopped spurting, Tara laid on my chest and kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Jason."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Babe."

She slid off me and squirmed under the covers.

"Aren't you heading back to the bathroom?" I asked.

"No. After all that, I want you get under here with me and fall asleep with me - with your cum on my face and dripping out of my pussy. And if during the night you get hard, I'll be wet and ready for you."

I didn't hesitate and snuggled up against her, spooning her. I could feel my cum on her ass cheeks as she pressed against me and we drifted off to sleep. At some point during the night, as she predicted, I felt myself get hard and I slid into Tara's soaked pussy for a third time. This time, our session was slow and lengthy. It seemed as if we were both drifting in and out of sleep when one of us would shift or move and we would resume our motions. I had one hand wrapped around, holding her breast, and squeezing her nipple. At some point, I shot a third, small load of cum into her and we slept through the rest of the night.

The next morning, it was as if we were a different couple. We joked and laughed and flirted. It was tough to be angry with each other when we were both still covered in our mutual juices. We showered together and used soap and our hands to masturbate each other to wet climaxes. Room service was delivered, and I was confident the waitress could see and smell the evidence of our evening activities. Even while we ate in our robes, we touched, stroked and rubbed any exposed skin that emerged. We briefly considered climbing back into bed, but realizing the time, we got dressed, packed up and got back into my car.

We had been driving for about 20 minutes when I asked the looming question of the day, "So, we good?"

"We're definitely better" she replied. "But let's not get to that point that again, alright?"

"I get it. I love you. I want to be with you. I'll try to get out of my own head, worrying about the future and ruin what we have now, ok?"

"Thank you" Tara said. "And I promise not to be such a bitch." She took my hand in hers and pulled it over to her side of the car. "Oh, and Jay..."

Tara took my hand and placed it under her skirt where I felt that this time, she was indeed going commando. I felt the moist folds of her pussy as she held my hand there and continued,

"Happy Valentine's Day."

-------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this year's entry to the Valentine's contest! Let me know what you liked and what you didn't. What you think was truth and what was added to the story. Remember, VOTE, COMMENT and SUPPORT all your favorite authors!