Thin Walls

Story Info
Who knew thin walls could lead to an affair.
7k words
4.55
74.5k
195
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,310 Followers

"Alright honey, I'll be off for work!" Jeremy calls out.

"I'll see you later then!" I say, leaning forward for a kiss.

With my eyes closed and lips puckered, I wait for him to reciprocate.

Instead, I hear the door shut behind him.

Disappointed, I open my eyes and sigh.

I understand that he's in a rush, but would it kill him to just stay back for a second longer?

Feeling deflated, I walk into the bedroom and slump into our bed. It's been like this for the past two years. He keeps going on and on about how he "has to get to work on time!" or how he "has to stay after to impress the boss!", leaving no time for us.

I thought that this would all end once he finally got the promotion that he was after a couple months ago, but instead, he just works even more!

Although, at least we can move out of this apartment with that new salary he's earning. It is really sweet of him to tell me to take a break from working to relax, as he could afford to pay both the bills for our apartment, and the costs from having our dream house built.

Admittedly, I have no idea what my Jeremy really does at work, or what his position even is despite his constant bragging about getting the promotion.

He mentioned how he deals with sales and data, but I kind of zone out whenever he goes into the specifics.

Probably a good thing I went into journalism instead of business.

Still, the promotion was a good thing. We're getting closer to finishing the house everyday, and him handling the costs has taken a pretty big weight off my chest as well.

If only he could use some of that new money coming in to take me out to dinner once and a while.

Or hell, just fuck me for once.

"Haha, yeah whatever, man! I'll catch you later." a deep voice interrupts my thoughts.

I guess I was too deep in thought to realize that my neighbor on the other side of the wall was talking.

Surprising, given how damn thin these walls are.

The voice from the other side is our neighbor's kid, Flynn.

He's a nice enough kid. Can be a bit loud, however. Especially with the parties he throws when his parents are out of town, much to the ire of Jeremy. He always complains about them, but never actually tells his parents for whatever reason.

Still, I guess it's to be expected to have to hear lots of noise when you live next to a teenage boy, especially one that's popular.

I'm only assuming that he's popular, really. Mainly because of the parties that he's always throwing. And because of the fact that he's admittedly an attractive young man. Definitely more of a pretty boy, but high school me would have drooled over him.

He's tall, probably around 6'1"? Hell, anything looks tall to me, considering I'm only 5'3". He has this dark brown hair that he has styled to look messy but put together, in a weird way. He has a lean and toned body, which I found out from seeing him do his daily runs shirtless. Not complaining about that. And he's got pretty light skin and dark brown eyes.

I hear him fall onto what I am assuming is his bed, and then I start hearing videos faintly playing. Guess he decided to watch some TV or something.

Sitting in silence, barely able to make out the sounds of what he's watching, my mind turns back to Jeremy and our lack of a sex life.

Sure, we have sex occasionally. As in, a couple times a month. And it's normally just barely over ten minutes whenever we do.

He's always saying that he's tired from work, as if I'm not tired from always cleaning the apartment and cooking him breakfast, packing his lunch, and preparing dinner for him!

No matter how much we talk about it, he never seems to actually try to fix it, always saying that he needs the money for the house. If I knew it'd end up like this, I wouldn't have quit my job.

It's only natural that I start to get insecure from constantly being turned down as well. I mean, I know I'm not unattractive, but it still gets to you.

I glance over in the mirror to confirm the fact that I suddenly didn't turn into some 60 year old woman with gray hair.

Nope, still me.

Standing at 5'3", a head full of red hair that falls down to my shoulders, blue eyes, and a pretty banging body, if I say so myself. I was both blessed and cursed with a bigger chest, much to the disdain of my poor shoulders. That's the life of having double D's, I suppose. The rest of the body isn't lacking either. I have a firm and round ass, thick thighs, and a bit of tummy that I'm trying to work off. Not enough to make me not wear just a sports bra and some leggings when I go on my runs around the neighborhood, of course.

I'd say I look pretty damn good for 33 years old.

I mean, how could he really not want to fuck me? I see the way men glance at me when I'm out in public.

I deserve to be fucked good and hard. With strong hands touching every inch of me. A handsome man, someone like...

For some reason, probably because Flynn was on my mind earlier, I think of him.

Yeah, a handsome man like Flynn. God, wouldn't that be something? Me and the neighbor boy, just ravaging each other...

My hand drifts down in between my legs, rubbing my pussy through my pants.

I could show him a thing or two.

My hand goes under my pants, and I can feel the warmth coming through my panties as I touch myself.

Hell, I bet he'd actually be teaching me a thing or two. There's no way he can look that good and not have any luck with girls.

I use my free hand to begin to pinch my nipples, pretending it's him. It's so dirty and wrong, which only makes it even more exciting.

I bet he could fuck me for hours. All sorts of positions, too.

"Oh..." I moan quietly.

He could pin me up against the wall and just fuck my brains out. Or, he would fuck me right on the floor like I'm some cheap slut.

I bite my lower lip as I start to finger myself, my other hand pinching my nipple harder.

He would spank me and degrade me, pulling my hair as he fucks me from behind. My husband is coming home soon, but he doesn't care. He's just focused on taking what's his.

Obviously, I would never want this to actually happen. Luckily, you can be a little nasty when it comes to fantasies.

The thought of him fucking me when my husband could catch us in the act turns me on more than I thought, and I have to grab a pillow to bury my face into.

"Fuck, Flynn!" I moan, muffled.

I grab my vibrator, turning it on quickly and putting it to work.

The thought of Flynn taking me to my bed, throwing me on it, and then fucking me right where my husband sleeps races through my head.

"Oh, fuck!" I moan, louder than last time.

I hear some movement on the other side, but I brush it off as him just adjusting or moving around.

I'm biting my lip at this point, dirty thoughts about the stud next door are the only thing occupying my mind right now.

His long, hard cock, slamming in and out of me.

Those arms of his, holding me down as he makes me his.

His deep voice, moaning my name in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

God, I bet he's huge. I've seen his bulge swinging around when he goes on his runs in those basketball shorts. Or, when he's wearing those gray joggers.

"Jesus..." I squeal, biting my lower lip.

More movement on his side, but it feels too good to want to stop.

My back is arching at this point, imagining him holding my hips up as he makes me his little slut from behind. He's spanking me over and over, leaving a big, red hand print right on my ass.

His cock is thick and long, stretching me out and exploring places that no man has ever reached. Each pump of his dick makes me feel things I've never felt before.

And fuck, just the thought of it is getting me close.

Forgetting the pillow, I accidentally let out a scream.

"Flynn! Fuck!" I shout.

The moment the words leave my lips, my blood goes cold.

He had to have heard that.

His neighbor, who he's barely spoken too, screaming his name out in pleasure.

Fuck, he has to know.

And I was so close to finishing, too!

Wait, not the time to be worried about that. Even though I could tell it was going to be a good one.

I sit in silence, turning my vibrator off. My ear is up against the wall, listening for any movement or sign he heard me.

"Mrs. Brooks?" he asks.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

I keep silent, hoping he'll ignore it.

Then I hear him get off his bed. I sit in silence for a little bit longer, and then I hear the door next to my apartment close.

Oh God.

There's a knock on my door, followed by the doorbell going off.

There's a lump in my throat, butterflies in my stomach, and just about every other saying you can think of for how I'm feeling right now.

I can't just not answer it. I mean, he definitely heard me. Plus, what if he tells my husband about what he heard? God, he'd be pissed.

I still don't want to, though. In fact, I'd rather curl up in a ball and die right now, but I don't really have that option.

Besides, I can just lie, can't I? Just tell him that I didn't say or hear anything?

I shakily get up off the bed and adjust my clothes. Pulling my tight, dark red leggings up from around my ankles, and straightening out my gray shirt, I start to walk towards the door. I should probably throw a bra on, but with how nervous I am, I don't even think about it.

I make my way to the door, finally reaching it after what feels like an eternity. I open the door, and look up at Flynn, smiling at him innocently as if I wasn't imagining him turning me into his whore.

"H-hey, Flynn. Anything I can do for you?" I ask, trying to fight off my nervousness.

He's all smiles, of course.

"Oh, I just thought I heard you call out my name, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright." he tells me.

Time to lie my ass off.

"Did you?" I ask, feigning ignorance. "I haven't really said a word since Jeremy left for work." I tell him.

"Is that right? Because I could've sworn I heard you saying my name. In fact, almost like you were screaming it out." he says with a smirk.

Oh my God.

I laugh it off.

"I promise you I haven't said a thing." I respond, still smiling.

I can feel myself start to blush.

Then, he steps closer to me, and for some reason, I don't take a step back or tell him off.

He puts his hands on my hips, guiding me back into my apartment, closing the door behind him.

"Are you sure? I mean, I could have sworn I heard you scream out my name, followed by the word 'fuck'. Almost like you were doing something." he tells me.

"Flynn, I-" I start, being cut off.

"Shut the fuck up." he orders, his voice low and serious. "I got that shit recorded. You really think your husband wants to hear you moaning my name like some slut?"

My blood goes cold. Him knowing is bad enough, but having a recording of it?

"How about the rest of the neighbors? I'd love to share this around with everyone." he says with a mischievous smile.

"I-I..." is all I can get out.

What the hell am I going to do?! I just wanted to touch myself and get on with my day, and now this is happening?!

"Of course, you can always convince me to not share it." he says.

"H-how?" I meekly ask, already knowing what to expect.

"We make that fantasy of yours a reality." he answers.

I swallow hesitantly. This is really happening, isn't it? I know I was touching myself to the thought of it, but actually having to do it is...

"On your knees." he commands.

"Flynn, we can talk about this..." I say, laughing awkwardly.

"Now." he says one final time.

I look up at him, my eyes pleading for mercy, but they're only met with an evil glare. Swallowing my pride, I drop down to my knees and look up at him, waiting for him to drop his pants.

"Well? The fuck are you waiting for? Drop them yourself." he tells me.

I've never let a man treat me like this and get away with it, but I have no choice. Biting my tongue, I reach up, my hands shaking. I hesitantly pull his joggers down, revealing a pair of tight, black boxer briefs that are doing their best to contain the bulge that is his crotch.

I can tell that just from the bulge he's large.

"Almost there. I don't think I gotta tell you what to do next." he says with a laugh.

With that, I reach up and grab the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down quickly to get it over with.

And like I expected, he's big. Bigger than my husband.

And he's not even fully hard yet.

The hair is trimmed short, and his balls hang low and heavy. His cock is impressive to say the least, being a respectable size when it's not even standing fully at attention. My eyes trace the thick vein running up his shaft, and I swallow heavily.

"Like what you see?" he smirks.

I keep silent, and reach up grab his heavy cock, lightly stroking it. I'm an attractive, older woman. I doubt it'll take much to get him to blow his load and leave me alone.

Right?

While stroking it, he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Finally, it's practically staring me in the face, and my fingers barely meet when wrapped around it. It looks like it's twice the size of my husband's, and there's a powerful heat emanating off of it.

One thing's for sure; I can't let him stick this thing inside of me.

I have to try and finish him off with either my mouth or hands before he wants to move onto the next part.

Saying it is much easier than actually doing it, though.

I'm already technically cheating on my husband just by touching it. and a blowjob would be much worse.

But better than letting him bend me over on the floor and just slamming that monster in and out...

No! I have to be firm!

"Alright, you've shown me you like using your hand. Now, how about you use that mouth of yours?" he says, still staring down at me.

"But-" I start.

"Remember why you're doing this? If I'm not happy, then your husband gets to hear you screaming my name." he says, his evil smile reappearing.

Feeling defeat reform inside of me, I look back down at the monster in my hands.

I really have to do this.

I hesitantly inch my head forwards, until my lips are right at its head.

I look up at him one last time, hoping that he'll have a change of heart.

No such luck, of course.

I slowly stick my tongue out, and begin to lick up and down his head. I can instantly taste the precum that was leaking out, and it almost drives me crazy.

"Gonna need to do more than just lick the tip." he says with a laugh, putting one hand on the back of my head.

I don't say a word, and instead gently lift his cock up, and lick up his shaft to his head. I do this again and again, earning moans of pleasure from him.

It's a start.

But it won't be enough.

Finally, I wrap my lips around the tip of his cock, and slowly push forward, trying to fit as much in my mouth as possible.

Which isn't a lot, due to his thickness and length.

"Good girl..." he moans out.

To my surprise, a tingling feeling forms in me from hearing him praise me like that. I try to ignore it, and focus more on the task at hand.

I slowly bob my head back and forth, his cock getting wet from my spit.

His moans get louder with it. made up mostly of him swearing.

Luckily, he never forces my head, letting me go at my own pace.

"Play with yourself with your free hand." he orders.

Fine, if that gets him to cum quicker.

I reach down with my other hand and begin to rub myself through my leggings.

And the moment I start to touch myself, I start to regret it. I hate how much better it feels than when I normally do it. On my knees, sucking the cock of another man, this is when my body decides to be more sensitive.

I try to chalk it up to having to stop earlier, but something deep down knows there's more.

"Fuck, just like that, baby..." he moans.

Hearing him call me names like should disgust me, but it doesn't. In fact, it manages to get a response out of my body, much to my dismay.

Of course, I can't let him realize this, or else he might get other ideas.

He still isn't forcing my head, much to my surprise. After how he's been talking to me, I thought he would force me to deepthroat him from the second he whipped it out. Not that I would be able to fit such a hot, long, thick cock down my throat...

No! I can't think like that! I can't risk turning myself on!

Not like it'll do any good, since I can already feel myself getting wet...

"Having fun down there?" I hear him ask me.

I snap out of it and realize what I've been doing. Not only did I have my eyes closed, but I was touching myself much faster than before.

Was I... getting into it?

No, of course not. I was just trying to distract myself. It's hard, though. Just like this rod sliding in and out of my mouth. Fuck, I still can't get over how big he is! And it's thick too! I've never even had one this nice-

Goddammit!

I hate what he's doing to me! It's hard to keep my thoughts straight!

I should hate this, and yet here I am, touching myself and thinking about his size and how thick he is!

"Fuck..." he moans.

And why do his moans have to sound hot?! Why can't he have some nasally voice?

"Damn, you're sucking a lot faster. Finally having fun?" he teases me.

I slide his cock out of my mouth, making an audible 'pop' noise as it finally leaves my lips.

"Fuck you." I tell him, trying to pretend like what was happening didn't actually happen.

"With pleasure." he says with a smile.

"Wait-" I start, not realizing what I had said.

Not giving me anytime to think, he gently pushes me back on the floor, instantly going to pull my yoga pants down.

"Flynn- no!" I say, but my body doesn't fight at all.

In fact, my hips actually lift up, making it easier for him to undress me.

"Doesn't seem like you really mean that." he shoots back.

In not time at all, my pants are off, followed quickly by my panties. With them halfway across the room now, he reaches up and grabs one of my breasts, squeezing it gently.

"Fuck, you know how long I've wanted to do this?" he tells me.

Has he had the same fantasy as me? Of course he has, he's a young man! He's probably jacked off to the thought of this thousands of times!

But, I can't lie when I say it flatters me to know he's thought the same things of me.

Of course, I still don't want this! That's why I'm wet and my body didn't fight him, obviously...

When he gropes me and handles me like this, I feel butterflies in my stomach, and I feel like a young girl again, sneaking around with her boyfriend. God, I hate how exciting it all is.

"Flynn, we can stop! I promise I won't tell anyone!" I plead.

With that, he slides two fingers into my wet cunt and slides them out, showing me just how wet I am.

"You sure you want to stop? You seem pretty ready to me." he tells me.

He starts to rub the head of his cock up and down my entrance, and I look down to see it still glistening from the blowjob I gave him earlier. He's not even holding me down, and I could easily get away if I wanted to.

And I just don't.

I feel his head slide inside of me, and I let out a quick gasp.

"Oh!" I moan.

Then, inch after inch slides inside of me, filling me up. The moment he gets fully inside of me, I can tell just how different he is than my husband.

I feel so much fuller with him. It feels like he can reach all the good spots with ease, and the tension feels so fucking nice.

"Fuck..." is all I can get out.

"Damn, baby. You're even tighter than I imagined." he tells me, pinching my nipple through my shirt.

And you feel even better than I imagined.

"Fuck off..." I moan.

"Just be a good slut and enjoy this big dick." he says.

"Ha! B-big? Who told you that lie?" I shoot back, trying to remain in control.

"Plenty of girls. Plus, you couldn't take your eyes off of it before you started trying to fit it down your throat." he says.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,310 Followers
12