Thin Walls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a burning embarrassment, but I forget it when he starts to move in and out, my wet cunt eagerly accepting it. I can smell a heavy musk from our two bodies finally being connected, and it's making me dizzy.

And horny.

"Holy..." I moan out.

"Ever have a dick this big? Bet not. Hell, I bet all you can think about is how much bigger it is than that limp-dicked husband of yours." he taunts.

"S-shut up!" I reply, having a hard time thinking of a good retort.

"What? I know it's true, because if it wasn't you wouldn't be fucking yourself while calling my name out when he leaves." he says, picking up his pace.

Fuck, his cock feels amazing. And he's such a domineering asshole, putting anyone he wants to down. It's like he thinks just because he's cute, fit, has a big cock, a sexy deep voice, and...

Goddamnit, I hate what he does to me!

His cock keeps sliding in and out of me, and my pussy has no problem accepting it despite the size difference compared to my husband. In fact, it feels even better than it's ever felt with him.

I bite my lip, desperately trying to keep any moans out to egg him on, without much success. The occasional "Fuck..." and "Oh..." slips out regardless.

Then, he grabs my face with one hand and pulls me in, kissing me. I'm too shocked to fight back, and his tongue begins to work its way into my mouth.

For some reason, the thing that surprises me the most is that he kissed me after a blowjob. My husband has always been grossed out, saying he "doesn't want to taste his own dick", and here Flynn is, frenching me with no problem.

But that's not the thing I should be thinking about! Not only is he fucking me, but he's also making out with me now! And I can't hide my moans like this, as they're now freely being let out into his mouth, making him fuck me even harder.

Which of course makes me moan even more. A vicious cycle.

He breaks the kiss, and a string of saliva still connects our mouth.

Fuck, I've never kissed like that in, well, forever.

I've missed passion like this. If only my husband could act more like this. Then again, is it the attitude I like so much, or is it the bigger equipment Flynn has? Hell, I know it's both. Something about him just makes me weak in the knees...

I catch my train of thought, and am mortified. It's getting harder to correct my thoughts, which are now more sexual and less ashamed of what I'm doing, unfortunately.

"Fuck, you always look so damn good. Pisses me off you're being wasted on that dickweasel." he moans. "I remember one time you wore that little red dress for your girls night out, and it took everything in me to not make a move on you outside." he says.

I blush, remembering that dress. My husband hates when I wear it, especially without him. I knew it made me look good, but hearing Flynn talk about it like that makes it feel so naughty.

God, his dick is bringing up some dangerous thoughts from me. And he's yet to slow down, keeping the same quick and hard pace from before. I guess that's to be expected with how much he runs.

"Fuck..." I moan out, louder than anytime before.

"That's it. Let loose and enjoy yourself. You deserve a good dick every now and then." he laughs.

I giggle in response, before quickly going back to trying to be quiet.

"Please. A big dick at this pace would make any woman moan, so don't get too cocky." I say, not even realizing that I just complimented him.

"Yeah, that's what I've noticed so far." he teases, laughing while pinching my nipple again.

"God..." I say, closing my eyes from the pleasure.

Each time his cock pushes into me it feels like sparks of pleasure shooting through my entire body. It's so warm, and it makes me feel so fucking sexy, as much as I don't want to admit it.

I bite my lip, letting out a low, long moan, getting higher in pitch each time he slams into me.

"You sound so fucking sexy..." he whispers in my ear.

Tingles form in me just from that.

"Yes..." I let slip out, not even trying to stop it.

God, I shouldn't be doing this, but he just feels so fucking good. I haven't had a good dick like this in my entire life, always telling myself that my husband was "just right".

I see now I just never knew what I was missing.

"This is so wrong..." I moan out.

"No one's gonna know. Just gonna be our little secret." He tells me, wrapping his hand around my throat and pushing me against the cold, hardwood floor.

And just like that, my pussy grips his cock even tighter than before.

"Oh, fuck!" I let out, to my surprise.

"You like it rough, huh? Lemme guess, you never got this with him, huh?" he laughs.

His strong hand on my throat makes me feel so slutty, and his cock keeps fucking my tight, wet cunt.

It feels even better than before, and my eyes are still tightly shut, not wanting to open them and accept the fact that I'm betraying my husband with the neighbor boy.

Every inch that slides into me sends sparks through my entire body, and it's starting to get too much to handle. It's a feeling I know all too well, but this time, it's so much more intense.

In my entire time with my husband, I've only cum once, maybe twice from his cock. Normally he needs to spend a lot of time with his hands and mouth, or I need to finish myself in the bathroom later.

But Flynn?

He's about to make me cum on his cock with nothing but that monster between his legs. And he's going to make me do it hard.

"Holy shit..." I whimper, my body starting to fidget.

"That's it. Let it out. Cum for me." he orders.

Fuck, I hate how sexy it is when he's acts like some asshole who orders me around.

I reach my arms around him and even wrap my legs around him, as if my body is moving on it's own, and I keep moaning into his ear.

"Oh God! Oh my God!" I moan out, his cock finally pushing me over the edge.

And just like that, fireworks.

The feeling is warm and... tingly? It feels as if something in me is erupting. I cum hard and intensely on his cock, screaming out.

"Flynn!" I cry out.

He doesn't slow down.

His hard cock keeps slamming in and out of me, not stopping until I'm a shaking, weak mess.

"And? How was it?" he asks, knowing damn well just how good it felt for me.

"That was... fuck, I can't believe you just made me cum!" I say, laughing in disbelief. "This is still so wrong!" I exclaim, feeling the familiar shame come over me.

To my surprise, however, it's not as strong as before. In fact, there's one feeling that's much stronger as of right now.

And it's lust.

"Sure as hell didn't feel wrong to me. And it sure didn't sound wrong when you were moaning and screaming out my name just a little bit ago." he says, leaning forward and french kissing me again.

I kiss back for a little bit, until he breaks it.

"Fuck, you're still hard, aren't you?" I ask.

"Surprised?" he smirks. "With as fine as you look, I could fuck you all day and all night." he tells me.

"Flattering." I reply.

"I'm not hearing a no." he teases.

"Jesus..." I say, starting to laugh.

Without a wasted moment, he slides his cock out of me, earning a surprised moan from me. Then, he lifts me up, carrying me in his arms like a princess.

"H-hey?!" I exclaim out of shock.

"Relax. I just figured after fucking you on the floor like an animal, you'd like to be properly fucked, this time in your bed." he says, beginning to walk with me in his grasp.

He navigates through the apartment easily, ignoring my protests, and then throws me onto my bed.

I can't believe it. He's going to fuck me in my own bed. The same bed my husband sleeps.

"Wait, Flynn-" I start.

"Relax, just think of it as the first time you'll actually be getting fucked right in this bed." he says, shifting my body so that I'm bent over.

Fuck, his cocky attitude drives me crazy. In more ways than one.

I feel myself start to get even more turned on from how little he cares, just like he was in my fantasy.

I don't fight him as he flips me on my stomach and bends me over, in fact, I feel my body start to anticipate his cock. Without even realizing it, my ass is swaying back and forth gently, as if pleading for him to fuck me.

"Good girl..." he quietly says.

I feel his warm hands grab my hips, and then travel to my ass, where he spreads it apart. Then, I feel that fat, hot head of his cock rub up against my wet cunt.

"Oooh..." I coo, biting my lip.

Then, I feel it slowly slip inside of me. My pussy eagerly accepts it, giving him no difficulty at all with how wet I am.

"Oh- holy shit..." I moan.

I look over, and I see a picture taken of me and my husband at our wedding. We look so happy in it, and here I am, taking the cock of another man in the very bed he sleeps in every night.

I don't even feel shame right now. All I can really think is "I deserve this."

Then, a sharp smack on my ass.

I yelp out in surprise.

Then again, this time earning a moan of approval from me.

"Looking at your wedding picture while another man's cock is inside of you? You naughty slut." he teases.

I giggle in response, and begin moaning once again once he starts to pump his cock in and out of me.

"You tried to act like the perfect little housewife when I first came over, and now look at you. You've become my little whore, haven't you?" he says.

I can only moan in response, but it's not good enough for him.

"Answer me." he orders, spanking me again.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" I scream out.

He's right. I've fallen fast; too fast. Just earlier today I was a devoted wife who supported her husband.

And now here I am.

Bent over for an eighteen year old with a massive cock and a bad attitude.

"I think I'll start keeping you company whenever your husband's out for the day. Especially since he works such long hours." he says, the sounds of him slapping into my fat ass filling the room.

"Oh, fuck!" I moan out.

God, I'll be getting this everyday? I'll be obsessed with him in no time!

He then grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls back, making me scream out in pleasure.

"You got that? Whenever he leaves, you'll text me and I'll come over and fuck you like the little slut you are." he says.

I try to nod to let him know I'm fine with it, but once again, it's not enough. He starts to fuck me even harder now.

"Say 'Yes sir.', got it?" he orders.

"Yes sir!" I moan out, pushing my ass back against him as he slams his cock in and out of me.

"That's better, slut." he says, pushing me back into the bed.

At this point, I'm gripping the bedsheets so hard my knuckles are turning white. His dick is practically going to make it impossible for me to feel a thing with my husband, and with the speed and intensity he's moving at, it's like that's his plan.

"You like that dick, don't you? You like finally getting fucked by a real man?" he asks, spanking me again.

"I fucking love it!" I moan out.

The bed is squeaking loudly now, and I feel bad for the poor downstairs neighbors. Between that, the slapping sounds of our bodies hitting each other, and me screaming like a whore, they for sure have to know what's happening if they're home.

I can just only hope they don't realize that my husband isn't home. Not like it matters, since he's never made me get this loud.

"You even throw your ass back like a good little slut." he teases.

I giggle, and turn my head to the side to look at him.

Fuck, he looks good slamming his cock in and out of me from behind.

"You like it?" I tease.

"I love it." he says, grabbing my ass hard.

"You know- fuck..." I start, having difficulty finishing my sentence from how hard he's fucking me.

"Yeah?" he says, not even bothering to slow down.

"That was the hardest I've ever cum before, earlier." I moan out, focusing as hard as I can to not dissolve into a moaning mess.

"Oh yeah? A big dick on a guy who knows how to use it is something else, huh?" he teases.

"You're such a cocky little shit!" I laugh.

"A cocky little shit who knows how to make you feel like a woman." he says, slamming his dick into me for emphasis.

No denying that.

I can't remember the last time I've felt this good. The closest I can remember was when I was about a bottle and a half deep into some red wine, reading a smut novel, and spending the night with my vibrator under a heated blanket.

And at least this time I don't need to hold something directly on my clit.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he surprises me once again.

I feel both of his hands wrap around my neck again.

He's choking me.

From behind.

My pussy instantly tightens up around his cock, and I feel myself start to be driven crazy.

"Holy fuck, baby!" I moan out, not even realizing that I've now given him a new nickname.

"I already know how you like to be treated, too." he groans, his voice hoarse and deep.

I've heard of choking and seen it plenty of times, but being choked from behind? Fuck, it's something else.

"Oh, Flynn..." I moan in between my incomprehensible groans and begging.

"Fuck, Mrs. Brooks..." he moans out.

I just realized I never even told him my first name.

"No, you can call me Serena, baby. You've fucking earned that right." I moan out, the sounds of him slamming into me from behind getting louder.

"Fuck, Serena. You're so fucking tight." he groans.

"And you're so fucking big." I giggle, quickly letting out a squeal of pleasure.

"Pretty easy to get big when I have your sexy ass in front of me." he flirts.

"Oh...!" I scream out.

I reach up and grab his strong hands wrapped around my neck, and I bite my lip and enjoy every second of it.

Just like my fantasy, he's using me. He's using me exactly how he wants to.

And I couldn't be happier.

For the first time since I've gotten this bed, I'm finally getting fucked right. Getting a real man's dick. Long, hard, and hits all the right places.

He's turned me into a wet, screaming mess, all with that bat he's got in between his legs.

He removes one hand and spanks me on my ass, hard, using his other hand to hold me down against the bed.

"Holy shit! Fuck!" I scream out.

Being held down like this while being fucked is too much to handle. I feel that familiar feeling creeping up on me, and every time he slams his cock into me it gets stronger.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." I hear him grunt.

No.

Fuck, not now.

Please!

"Don't... don't stop..." I beg.

I need to cum like that again.

I don't care, I'll drop the fifty to get a Plan B pill, but I fucking NEED to cum on his cock again.

"I'm gonna fill you up, then." he moans.

I moan incomprehensibly in response, feeling myself getting closer to climax again.

His cock drives me crazy. and it sends shockwaves through my entire body with each thrust.

"Fuck, baby...!" I squeal.

He keeps pushing me closer, until I'm finally at the edge.

And then...

Fireworks, once again. Fuck, it feels amazing! My body feels warm, and it's tensed up so much. He's holding me steady, fortunately, as I'd be squirming like crazy otherwise.

And while I'm cumming hard on his dick, he speaks up.

"Fuck, Serena!" he moans out.

And then, I feel him shoot his hot, thick cum into me.

Load after load is shot into me. I can already tell he cums more than my husband too, as if being bigger, thicker, and stronger wasn't good enough.

The feeling of both of us cumming at the same time is indescribable, and once he's finished filling me up and I'm done shaking and crying out his name, I feel a sense of bliss come over me.

He stays inside of me for what feels like forever, before finally pulling out of me.

And the moment he does, I feel some of his cum drip out of me and run down my leg and onto the floor.

"Fuck..." I quietly moan out.

I glance at the clock as he walks to the bathroom to clean up.

My husband won't be home for hours.

I can't even remember what time we started, but it's only noon right now.

I glance back at my wedding photo, and I know what I have to do.

Flynn walks back into the bedroom, having cleaned up some.

"You know, my husband won't be home for at least another six hours..." I say.

Flynn smiles.

"So how about we hop in the shower and get cleaned up? I can make you some lunch, too." I say.

"And?" he teases.

"And maybe after you cum inside me again, I can clean your dick with my mouth so you don't have to clean up in the bathroom.

"That's what I wanted to hear. And just to let you know, I'm gonna fuck you in the shower, too." he tells me.

"As if I didn't want that to happen?" I reply.

"You're a good little slut, you know that?" he flirts.

I giggle.

"I'll give you my number before you leave today, too. Just so I can text you next time he leaves." I tell him.

He smiles.

"Glad I came over and was a little pushy now, huh?" he teases.

I wish I could say this would only last until we move out.

But I know that I'll have him come over even after that.

Why?

Because, well...

I guess it's because I'm his slut now.

12