Thin Walls Ch. 03

Story Info
A plan comes together.
4.2k words
4.77
19.5k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
champspron
champspron
161 Followers

The next morning we ate breakfast with Emma. Neither of us knew what to say. The basic details of what had happened last night had happened countless times before. But, unbeknownst to Emma, we'd vocalized something we'd never admitted to each other, or really even our own selves.

Emma picked up on it. "You guys seem... quiet today."

"It's just, you know, jet lag."

Emma shrugged, and the three of us sat there, eating our cereal in silence.

"Alright well, I'm going to a party tonight, and you two should come."

I shrugged, but Sydney nodded. "Oh, uh, sure." It felt like Syd and I had a lot to talk about, but we wouldn't have much time before tonight. I had to go take a brunch shift at the bar. "Give Sydney the details, I'll meet you two there."

I headed to the shower and tried not to think about my sister. It didn't work.

When I got out and got dressed, Sydney was lying in my bed, reading a book. We'd been together long enough to have some stuff stashed at each others' places. She didn't say anything, and neither did I. But when I leaned down to give her a goodbye kiss, she pulled me in and gave me a longer one, deeper.

"I know you need some time to think, babe."

I took a deep breath. "I do. Thank you. I love you, so much." I kissed her back.

"I love you, too. Have a good shift."

I left, and the whole shift I was thinking about the night before, and what Sydney had suggested. I couldn't get it out of my head. But luckily the bar was busy, and there's no time to think about your taboo desires when you've got six Bloody Marys and four Mimosas to make.

With a slightly clearer head, I finished up my shift and headed back home to change into slightly nicer clothes, before heading to the party.

The house was packed, and the music was loud. I walked around, trying to find my sister and my girlfriend. It took a moment, but once I found the dance floor, I wasn't surprised to see them at the center of it. Two gorgeous women surrounded by guys they were expertly swatting away. When Sydney saw me, she reached out and pulled me in, joining the two of them in loose, casual dancing. The crowd kept us all in close proximity, but never anything that crossed a line for a brother and sister. We all grinned at each other and loosened up.

Eventually Emma split off with a guy, one of the typical conquests in her rotation, and Sydney and I went outside for some of the cold air, to catch a breather and cool off. We ended up going on a walk, and finally with some time to ourselves, we talked.

"So, uh, thanks for not bringing this up yet."

Sydney giggled. "Babe, it's ok. I know it's a big thing. Take your time."

"No, I feel like I need to talk about it. I'm ready now."

"Ok, sure." She paused. "And, just to clarify, you don't need to feel pressured or anything, I'm just throwing it out there. It's just a thought. Just a fantasy."

I nodded. "A fantasy you want to do something about..." I thought for a second and added, "... a fantasy we want to do something about."

"Right. I mean, there's no pressure. If not, that's totally fine. We'll have an awkward conversation and move on."

We kept walking, letting the sound of our footsteps be the only soundtrack for a moment.

"So, you think you want... that? With Emma? Like... it's not just a thing you think I want... It'd be for you, too?"

"Honestly? It was your reaction that started to convince me. I'd had my own thoughts, and hearing you admit yours. Hearing you admit your fantasy." She bit her lip. "It was a big turn on."

"Totally... but that's still mostly just about me. But I'm asking... how would you feel about it?" I paused to look at her while she considered it.

Her face was adorable. I loved her little nose turning pink in the cold. "Excited. Scared. Embarrassed. Turned on. All at the same time."

I smiled. "Sounds like it's been on your mind, too."

She nodded. "It has. I've never been with a girl... in that way. But your sister... she's perfect. Gorgeous of course, but also so smart, so strong, so sexy. Like you I guess."

I laughed. "Aw shucks." She playfully shoved me and laughed with me. "Well, I'm not gonna lie. I think it's hot, too." I really did. It felt so odd admitting that. At the same time I felt an anxious knot in my stomach. I looked at my girlfriend again. "Syd... how far are you thinking of taking this?"

She looked me square in the eye. "As far as you're comfortable." I could tell she meant that.

I was quiet, thinking. I had to say the full implication out loud. The thing we hadn't allowed ourselves to say yet. "So... like... you and her...?"

"Sure, I'd be down. Is that what you want?"

I blushed, but pushed through the embarrassment. "I mean, you're asking me to say it, so... I'd like to watch you two. I'd really like that." I laughed, and she did too. "Do we... do we stop there?"

Her face was serious, but I saw a hint of that classic Sydney mischief. "Maybe not." I love that look in her eyes.

"So like... all of us? Together?" Sydney shrugged, not fully committing, but a smile peeking just at the corner of her lips. "That's not like... wrong? Me. Her."

She nodded. "I guess, but it feels right, doesn't it?"

"It does." I didn't make any sense, but it did.

"You know, Ben, a long time ago I read somewhere that a healthy sex life requires open communication. And if something makes you happy, and it's not hurting anyone else, and your partner is ok with it, then maybe it's not a bad thing. You shouldn't be ashamed. Maybe just keep it... private."

"Is that what this is, a healthy sex life?"

She couldn't hold back a laugh. "Maybe I'm fucked up. Maybe I'm the right person to ask. But I don't know... I think it could be. I think it could be beautiful."

At this point we'd fully stopped walking, just standing in the middle of a quiet street, no moving cars or people in sight. "So... what if... she says no?"

"I think we both know the answer to that."

I nodded, then sighed. "Ok so... how do we even bring it up?"

She seemed ready and confident. "I'll handle that. We'll figure it out."

"Wait... Syd. Are we really gonna do this?"

"Only if you want to." Her face was still and serious.

I looked away, down at the asphalt below my feet. "I don't know. I'm not sure."

She took a deep breath. Nodded. "How about this... I talk to her. I'll be careful... delicate. You just trust me. And I'll let you know after."

This was very quickly becoming real. "Really?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling good. Like this could work."

I nodded. "Ok."

We were both quiet, letting the moment settle.

"Are we really gonna do this?"

"Let me try first. See where things go. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Ok?"

I nodded.

"Ok, cool. Well, uh, how about we head back? Maybe enjoy the rest of the party?" I asked.

Syd put her finger on her chin and thought about it. Mischief lit up in her eyes again. "How about we don't?" Then she sucked that finger into her mouth.

I laughed. "I like the way you think."

"I know you do, you sick freak." She giggled and winked at me, then grabbed my hand and pulled me down the street, in the direction of our apartment. We got home and stumbled through the door, kissing and pulling each others' clothes off.

"Hey babe?" Syd was still naked, sweaty, and beautiful.

"Mhmm."

"Could you... do me a favor?"

"Fuck me." I frowned, thinking that was obviously the plan. But then Syd finished her sentence. "... and call me Emma."

I got instantly hard. Syd laid back and spread her legs, I slid inside her, placed my mouth beside her ear and whispered, "You feel so fucking good... Emma."

I kept my voice low, but Sydney didn't hold back, shuddering and moaning every time I called her by my sister's name. She came multiple times and it wasn't long before I filled her pussy.

The next morning, I woke up to Sydney looming over me, fully dressed. "Get dressed, you got called in for a shift."

I frowned and reached for my phone. "No I didn't."

She made a face. "Yes. You did." She widened her eyes. And then I got it.

"Oh... yeah... okay."

So I got dressed, and Sydney and I came out of our room, saying good morning to Emma. I rushed to the fridge and took a swig of orange juice. "I gotta run, got called in to fill in for Brian on opening."

Sydney waggled her eyebrows. "Girls brunch?"

Emma smiled, "Hell yeah!"

My stomach was in knots. I knew exactly what was about to happen. Before I lost my nerve, I headed out the door.

I tried to focus on my shift, but I was useless. I messed up orders, dropped a bottle, and was just generally shit. Luckily my manager was understanding, figuring I was just hungover. He helped out and let me comp a few bills. Soon enough I got into the swing of things, and let myself forget that somewhere out there my girlfriend was proposing an incestuous triad to my twin sister.

After what felt like an eternity, my shift ended and I headed back home, eager, and terrified.

When I opened the door, it was quiet. I didn't see either of them, but their purses were on the counter.

"Hello?" I called out. No response.

I looked in the kitchen, and in the living room. Still no one.

Then I heard it. A soft moan, then a thump.

"Oh... yeah... fuck."

I crept towards my sister's room, the source of the sounds. I already knew those voices. I already knew what they were doing. But my brain still didn't really let me believe it.

I turned the door handle as slowly and silently as I could, and opened the door. On the floor in the path of the door was a small pile of clothes. I looked up. Until the day I die I don't think I'll ever forget the image before me.

Emma was crouched on the bed, still fully clothed, her round ass still wrapped in her tight jeans pointing back at me. And her face was planted between Sydney's legs. Sydney's completely bare legs. Sydney was, in fact, entirely naked. She moaned as she played with her own nipples and looked down at my sister, and then up at me.

At first she smiled, proud of her obvious success. But then her face turned serious and stern.

"Sit." Her eyes flicked to the only other furniture, such that it was, in Emma's room: a big green bean bag chair. "Watch but don't touch. Your clothes stay on." These weren't requests. They weren't even guidelines. They were laws. "Deal?"

Emma, between my girlfriend's legs, seemed to have tensed up a little, but she didn't turn to look at me.

I nodded, trying to exude as much non-threatening compliance as possible. It was like I'd wandered upon a baby deer in the forest, and if I was really careful and really still, it'd let me pet it. "Deal!"

I quickly but quietly moved to the bean bag and sat down.

Syd nodded. "Good boy."

Emma relaxed, and the noises resumed tentatively at first. But it quickly ramped up. Soon the sounds of slurping and sucking were wet and obscene.

"Eat that pussy. Just like that." Sydney was talking to Emma. Directing her. Using her. My sister was a natural.

"Just like that, baby." Sydney had said many of the same things to me when I'd been in the same position as my sister. My cock twitched at the thought. And the more Syd talked to Emma, the better she did.

"Right there, yes, YES, YES."

I saw Sydney's fingers dig into my sister's hair, pushing her deeper into her cunt. "Keep going, baby. Oh, fuck."

Emma's eyes were closed, but Sydney's were open and staring at me. I didn't know if it was a trick of the light, but her eyes were almost glowing, her mouth twisted into a sly grin.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUCK." She came, her hips bucking up and down, her thighs squeezing around Emma's face.

Emma was still, her hands clutching at Syd's hips. When Sydney finally relaxed, Emma came up gasping. She wiped her chin, and Sydney pulled her in for a kiss. It was wet, sloppy, and noisy. I could hear Sydney's juices being spread from Emma's mouth to hers.

They pressed their foreheads together and Sydney said loud enough for all of us to hear, "Good job, babe. Now why don't you let me return the favor?"

Emma opened her mouth. I think she'd been about to say yes on instinct, to let her desire speak for her. But then she stopped.

Sydney's eyes flashed to me, then back to Emma. She nodded in quiet understanding. She didn't need to say it, we all knew. Emma wasn't sure she was ready to get undressed in front of me, much less for what would come after.

Sydney's eyes widened, as if she'd gotten an idea. She leaned in to whisper in Emma's ear. I tried not to eavesdrop, and I'm not sure I could if I'd tried.

Sydney sat back and looked at Emma, apparently waiting for an answer. I think I forgot to breathe in this moment.

Eventually Emma nodded, a bit shyly. Sydney smiled, I finally breathed.

Emma and Sydney switched places, with Emma laying back, her head and shoulders propped on a few pillows, and Sydney kneeling between her legs. Emma made no move to remove her top as Syd started to unbutton her jeans. With help from Emma, my girlfriend started to peel the tight denim down her legs. Emma carefully kept her leg bent, and with me slightly off to the side, it had the effect of hiding any part of my sister I hadn't already seen.

Finally the jeans were off, and Syd turned to toss them over in my general direction, and took the opportunity to wink at me. I smiled back, truly reveling in just how wild this all was.

She turned back, and looked at Emma. "Ready, babe?" Emma nodded. Their eyes were locked on each other. Through all of this, Emma hadn't actually looked at me. I don't know if she was avoiding it, or just so captivated by my girlfriend. I couldn't blame her either way.

Syd started by kissing Emma's thighs, thick but toned. I watched her work her way in, closer and closer, until Emma's legs were spread, and Sydney's face was buried between them.

Her underwear was a cute pair of pink, boy-cut briefs, with some lace and bows at the side. I couldn't see more than that, but Syd announced, "Oh baby you're so wet!"

Emma moaned, and her legs twitched a little, and Syd pulled away.

"Shhh. Easy, babe." She kissed her way back up to the waistband, and started to pull the panties down. Emma was very careful to leave her leg propped up. Sydney looked back at me and grinned, then pulled the panties down, tossing them behind her.

Syd dove right in. She kissed and teased, then licked and sucked, and I heard a muffled "Mmmm."

Emma was biting her lip, and her hand came up to grab the back of Sydney's head. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She was less vocal than Syd, staying with more of a low hum that would rise in volume and pitch when Syd did something right. This was very different than the Emma we heard through the walls. She didn't boss Sydney around, at least not with her words. But her hand seemed to be guiding my girlfriend's face, pressing it in, moving it around.

I was hard, and aching. I didn't want to be distracting, or risk upsetting the delicate balance we had in that room. I'd have to wait.

Emma started to talk. "That's it. That's the spot. Right there. Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop."

The pressure was building in Emma's voice. I knew that tone. Sydney, apparently, did too, and she seemed to pick up the pace, and focus her efforts.

"Yes. Yes. Oh god." Emma's eyes opened, and for the first time tonight she looked at me.

She gasped, not out of shock at seeing me, I'm pretty sure, but as a kind of silent moan. Her mouth made an O. Her chest and stomach spasmed at random intervals. And all the while she stared into my eyes. Her gasps turned to moans. Her spasms increased. She grasped the bed sheets, bit her bottom lip. It was happening. I was watching my sister cum. And she was watching me watch her.

Her legs snapped closed, her knees clamping on either side of Sydney's head. She arched her back and moaned. Sydney, still between her legs, was muffled. Her fingers dug into my sisters thigh and ass.

Emma's eyes squeezed shut, and she threw her head back. Finally she relaxed, and her legs fell apart, Sydney's head coming free. She had a big, wet smile, and her chin was dripping with Emma's juices. She crawled up to Emma, and the two started to make out again, this time with Emma's taste mixed in.

After making out, their foreheads were pressed together as both of their chests heaved, Sydney's nude, Emma's still in her shirt. Emma whispered something I couldn't make out, and Sydney nodded.

They kissed once more, then Sydney turned to me. "Alright hotshot... show's over." I nodded, understanding. I might have expected to be disappointed, but honestly this was all so surprising and overwhelming, I couldn't help but be stunned and satisfied. Syd added, "Grab my clothes for me, I'll meet you next door."

I did as I was told, taking one more glance back at my sister and girlfriend cuddling before I closed the door behind me and retreated back to my own room.

I sat on my bed, and after a few minutes Sydney came in. She closed the door, then leaned back against it, her arms folded.

A big stupid grin on her face, she said, "Well?"

I didn't know what to say. I just nodded. "... Yeah."

"You were quiet."

"You weren't."

She chuckled. "That's true."

"You, uh... you did a good job." God, I'm awkward.

She scoffed. "Of getting your sister off?"

I shrugged and laughed. "Yeah."

Syd blushed a little. "Thanks, I guess." She seemed genuinely a little proud.

"So..." I looked up at her, still naked. "...how are you feeling?"

"Honestly? Amazing... you?"

I thought about it for a second. Then I nodded. "Yeah... I mean... wow! I guess your talk with her went well!"

She laughed. "No kidding!."

I shook my head. "I didn't expect her to go for it... like, at all. And not that fast!"

"Me neither, honestly. I started by acknowledging... you know... the walls... the noises. We've all talked about it but not really... not directly."

"Yeah."

"But... I just started with that. She seemed a bit uncomfortable, but interested. We talked about how hot it was when we'd cum at the same time, through the walls. I told her you thought so too. I told her about how it made you... excited. How it made you cum harder... cum more. She didn't seem offended. Just... intrigued."

"Huh."

"I told her I had fantasies too. About what she did with her boys. And then, I asked her if she ever thought about you and me. If she wanted to know what it was like. You know, with us."

I nodded.

"She admitted she'd been curious. I told her I was curious too. I told her I'd never been with a girl, and she said she hadn't either. I think we both knew at that point that that part of it was happening. But then I asked her... what if you came home? What if you could watch?"

I gulped.

"She wasn't against it, but she needed to know it was just a fantasy, or a fling, or whatever. I told her we'd only go as far as she was comfortable. That we weren't trying to get her to fuck her brother or anything. Just... watch."

I nodded.

"But that got her attention. She started to ask questions, like, 'How would that work?' and 'What would you do?' We talked about it. We made the rules about the bean bag chair... your clothes. At this point I figured we'd just talk about it today, but it wouldn't actually happen until later... if ever. But then she kissed me!" Sydney was grinning. "She just fucking kissed me, and then said 'Ok.'"

"Wow."

"I know. And well... the rest you know."

"Yeah." I sighed and nodded. I shook my head, and looked at Syd. We couldn't help but laugh. When she caught her breath, she looked at me and got serious again.

"Now take those fucking pants off."

"What?"

"You heard me. Strip. Now."

I didn't need to be told twice. As I pulled off my pants and boxers, I looked at the wall. "Is she...?"

champspron
champspron
161 Followers
12