Thin Walls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney climbed onto my lap. "Sleeping... for now at least." She winked, and sunk down on my cock. And then she kissed me, and before I realized what was happening, I tasted my sister on her lips.

I couldn't help but moan into our kiss. Hungrily I licked her lips, her cheeks, even her chin.

"You like that hotshot?"

I didn't answer that, I just captured her mouth again in a kiss. The kiss was wet, and sloppy, and deep. One hand squeezed her ass, and the other held her cheek, and then her neck.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. "This is really fucking hot."

She gasped and nodded. "It is."

"And... weird."

She laughed, her eyes sparkling. "So fucking weird."

I chuckled. "How does it feel?"

"Incredible. You fill me up so good."

"That's not what I meant."

She nodded. "I know. And it's hard to describe. I mean... Emma's a total babe, and we all know it. But it's more than that." She lost her train of thought for a moment as my cock carved her insides. "It's just... knowing it's wrong. And doing it anyway. And knowing how much you love her. And she loves you. It's fucking... intense, oh fuck, yes!"

That last part might have been because I'd started sucking her nipple, a cheat code for getting her to cum. Not settling just for that easy tactic, I grabbed both of Syd's cheeks tightly and used all my strength to gracefully stand up, my cock still stuffed inside her.

She yelped, moaned, and quickly wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved quickly to the wall. Of course the one that separated my room from Emma's. Gently but forcefully I pushed Syd's back against it, relieving some of the weight I was holding up, and providing leverage for both of our gyrating and thrusting hips.

My lips returned to Sydney's nipple, pulling on it, sucking, even chewing a little. That sent her into high gear.

"Oh FUCK Ben, YES!" She was being loud, too loud. "Harder, Ben, FUCK me."

I tried to get her to lower her volume, and I pulled her face towards mine and kissed her. "Shhh, shhh," I hissed, but my kisses turned hungry, and soon I was sucking her tongue. But she pulled away.

"Oh Ben. Oh Ben. I'm gonna cum. Please, please. Please cum with me, I want it." She wanted Emma to know.

I wasn't far behind her. My pace picked up, and I felt her body stiffen and shudder. Her pussy clamped down on my cock.

I tilted my head back as every muscle in my body flexed, and I roared to the ceiling, "Oh fuuuUUUCK!" What must have been the biggest load of my life to that point shot into Sydney's juicy cunt.

We both gasped for air. My legs burned, so before I collapsed and dropped the beautiful woman in my arms, I pivoted us towards the bed and gently placed Sydney in the bed, and laid down beside her as her pussy immediately began leaking my seed.

I laughed. "Well... that was..."

"Amazing. Hot. Fuck."

"Yeah."

We both caught our breath. Once we were satisfied we weren't about to pass out from exhaustion, Sydney grabbed my neck and pulled me into a slow, lazy, but passionate kiss.

"I love you, Ben."

"I love you, Syd."

She grinned, and pulled herself closer, laying her head on my chest.

12