Things aren't Always What They Seem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later, to the surprise of everyone, Robert retired, sold his home, and moved back to his homeland. Before he vacated the house, Jennifer, accompanied by four police officers went and removed all of her belongings, put most into storage, took what she needed to Hyacinth's apartment and moved in with her.

She also retired because she didn't want to become a part of the hospital rumor mill and while she was staying at Hyacinth's she was determining what path her future would take and how she was going to move on with her life.

Love Hyacinth as much as she did, she still wanted a place of her own. She also knew that Hy loved her occasional dick and didn't want to be in the way constantly. She giggled at what Hyacinth called people in that situation,

"Cock blockers!" was the term that she used.

She didn't want to be a cock blocker!

Over Hyacinth's objections, Jennifer rented a home not too far away in a senior citizen's development and moved there. Hyacinth was not mad with her, but she thought that she wasn't quite ready yet to live on her own.

While helping her to get moved in, Hyacinth salaciously said,

"Jen, if you promise to make an effort to get that young Dr. Anderson to give you a little dick I will be satisfied."

Hyacinth chortled. "I think that he has got the hots for you!"

Jennifer shook her head and told Hyacinth that she had no intention of trying to get into Dr. Anderson's pants but promised that she would not dismiss the opportunity arbitrarily should he indicate that he was interested in her.

She smiled to herself thinking that Hyacinth wasn't wrong, she hadn't had any dick in a long while and needed a good dicking! Plastic toys only went so far!

"Great!" screamed Hyacinth, "I'll have a word with him, no need for good pussy to go to waste!"

"Don't you dare! Hyacinth Jones!" Jennifer shrieked.

Hyacinth laughed and said,

"Jenny, you know that I would never do that but at least you didn't say that you didn't need some dicking!"

"Hyacinth Jones, please leave my home," Jenny ordered.

"After we drink some wine together, "Hyacinth responded.

Two hours later they were lying in Jenny's bed, shoes off, both tipsy, drinking wine and laughing as Hyacinth was regaling her with all the "nasty" stuff that she enjoyed doing, and was urging Jenny to try now that she was on her own.

Jake, meanwhile, was wondering how Jenny was doing and thinking about how nice she felt in his arms. He thought that maybe he should have kissed her while he had her there.

On reflection, he concluded that perhaps it was not a good idea, but he couldn't deny that he missed her a lot even though she had only spent two weeks in his home.

He wasn't worried about the process of trying to seduce her, he knew that he knew how to do that, but he was wondering if she were ready after all of her recent emotional upheaval.

In her quiet moments, Jenny also reflected upon being in Jake's arms and was wondering what she would have done if he had kissed her. Her heart fluttered at the thought, and she wondered what his lips would feel like on hers.

About two weeks later, Jake found an excuse to call her. He chatted with her about how things were going and if she was enjoying her new retirement. He was trying to figure out how to ask her out and realizing that she might still be hurting, he didn't want to overplay his hand.

Little did he know that Robert's last demand signaled the end of her marriage for her, and she was just trying to figure out how to move on with her life.

Knowing that she loved jazz, he told her that he and his buddy were planning on going to a jazz show in a park near their homes but at the last moment his friend had to cancel, leaving him with a spare ticket that he had already purchased and did not want to go to waste.

Her heart leapt at the invitation, but she decided not to appear to be too eager and told him that she would have to check to see if she had made any prior commitments and would call him back within the hour.

She disconnected the call and rang Hyacinth to share the news with her. Hyacinth asked if she was going to go. She let her know that she certainly was.

Hyacinth laughed and said,

"..and if that man tries to get a piece of your old ass, give it to him!"

Hyacinth Jones you are an incorrigible old ho," Jennifer screamed with laughter, knowing full well that if Jake tried to get some pussy, she would never refuse him even though she was also apprehensive since she hadn't had sex in so long.

Thirty minutes later, Jennifer called Jake back to tell him that she was available. She could hear the joy in his voice as he arranged to pick her up.

Since the concert was outdoors, Jake packed umbrellas, a rain poncho, a picnic lunch of sandwiches and a bottle of wine.

He arrived at her home at five thirty pm knowing that the show would start at seven. He had factored in time for parking, finding a good spot to see the stage and hear the music and set up the two lawn chairs.

By six thirty they were settled into a good spot in the park.

Jenny wore a white spaghetti strapped top that fit snugly over a demi bra giving Jake a great view of her breasts. She also wore a pair of blue stretch jeans that showed her ass off along with some blue sneakers. While she would never throw herself at Jake, she wanted to make sure that he noticed what she had to offer!

Jake wore sneakers and jeans along with a blue golf shirt.

He had a hard time trying to sneak looks at Jenny's breasts without being caught but she noticed him and smiled surreptitiously.

Halfway through the concert there was a light shower and Jake suggested to Jenny to back up her chair between his open legs so that they could share the rain poncho. They had consumed all the sandwiches, and three quarters of the bottle of Merlot and Jenny was feeling no pain.

She pushed her legless chair all the way back until she was up against his chest. He covered them with the rain poncho and opened a large umbrella to cover their heads. She relaxed, leaning her back against his chest.

The rain soon stopped but since it began to get a little cool, she stayed under the poncho. They chatted and hummed to the music together, enjoying the show. Somewhere during the process, he wrapped his arms around her, and she lay back with her head under his chin.

The sun set, and a pale moon bathed the audience.

She felt encased in a cocoon, as safe and comfortable as she could be.

Under the poncho, his hands slid up her soft stomach and cupped her breasts. Her hard nipples jutted into his palms, and he massaged them in the night.

She chuckled and took his hands away and folded them over her stomach. As she giggled, he leaned forward and sucked her earlobe.

"OOooo!!!" she hissed "I'm going to get you."

Between her thighs she began to dampen, and she crossed her legs. Her breath caught in her throat as she turned her face upwards. He leaned forwards and his lips met hers in a soft and gentle kiss. She quickly withdrew and looked around to see if anyone was watching, but most of the couples were doing exactly what she was doing, and no one even noticed them in the muted moonlight.

She turned her face upwards again and this time, opened her mouth. He sucked her lips, flicked his tongue inside as she moaned softly, tasting the wine from his mouth and sharing hers. She pressed backwards, feeling a huge lump against her ass and she reached back to see what it was.

She encountered a huge cock which her fingers traveled along to assess its length.

"Oh my God," she thought, "I don't think that I can take all of this!"

He groaned as she squeezed him, kissed her ear and nibbled her throat. She mewled.

"Jenny Brown, I want you," his soft voice spoke tenderly, "I want you so bad!"

"I want you too, Jake," she whispered.

She didn't know how she was going to deal with that big cock, but she had already decided that she was going to try her best to give him what he wanted.

As the concert came to an end, they stood up, picked up the baskets and chairs and held hands as they walked back to his car.

Her pussy was drenched by now, but she knew that any moisture wouldn't be visible in the dark. She stole a look at his groin and saw the humongous bulge very evident and smiled as she thought of the advice that Hyacinth had given her and the challenge that lay ahead for her.

When they arrived at her house, she asked Jake if he would like to come in for a night cap. He never considered rejecting the offer.

Jake followed her into the kitchen where Jennifer made then a pot of coffee. As he sat at the table, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She had to dry her pussy because it was leaking like a faucet. She couldn't understand it, since mature women weren't supposed to get so wet, but Jake had her pooling.

She decided to take off her wet jeans. She changed into a full-length black peignoir and bedroom slippers. She wanted him to know that she was available if he wanted her. When she returned to the kitchen, Jake's mouth fell open.

"Jennifer Brown, you are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen." he uttered.

Whether she knew it or not, standing where she was in the kitchen, the backlight illuminated her. He saw her round hips, the juncture of her legs and torso and two beautiful unsupported breasts that sagged just a little, both adorned by two chocolate areolas topped by two very large and hard blackberry nipples.

She was a vision, indeed!

Jake's cock leapt in his jeans. Jenny could not unsee his condition. Boldly she said,

"It looks like you need more than coffee!"

"Damn, right, Jenny Brown, I need you." He growled.

Before Jenny could react, he picked her up in his arms and took her into the bedroom. He lay her down in the bed, pulled off his golf shirt and jeans, kicked his sneakers and socks off and climbed into the bed wearing only his black silk boxers.

"Jake, sweetheart," she said softly, "I haven't had sex in a long time, please be gentle with me."

"I'll always be gentle with you, my love, always." He responded.

He kissed her and she kissed him back. He fondled her breasts and gently teased her large hard nipples. She gasped as a sweet heat perfused her breasts.

He untied the string at the top of the gown and opened it, sliding it off shoulders.

He fondled and kissed her breasts, sucking her nipples until she cried out in ecstasy. His hands and his lips traveled simultaneously down her belly, over her hips to find her legs already spread.

He slipped his fingers under the elastic of her panties and was relieved to discover that they were not granny panties but crotchless thongs.

His fingers probed her wetness and she hissed with passion.

"Take me, Jake," she whispered.

He pulled the panties down and she raised her hips to help him. He kissed her pussy mound, and she began to protest until his tongue swiped between the lips of her flooded cavern.

"Oh Dear God!" she gasped.

"I-I-I have never had anyone d-d-o this to me before," she stuttered.

His tongue circled her clit and when he sucked it, she screamed as her first orgasm of the night tore through her needy body.

He ate her voraciously thrusting his rolled tongue in a fucking action in and out of her swampy crevice, until she begged him to spare her.

She clung to him like a leach, her body pulsing and vibrating.

"Nobody has ever eaten your pussy?" he queried.

"No," she gasped, "my husband thought that it was nasty and never would, and he was the only other man that I have had sex with!"

"That fool doesn't know what a sweet pussy he passed up!" Jake chuckled.

After she calmed down his fingers began to trace their way around her throbbing clitoris and gently, he inserted two inside her.

He felt for her sweet spot and began to massage it. She grabbed his neck and kissed him hard. Two minutes later she was screaming into his mouth as another tornado roared through her, accompanied by squirting from her pussy that soaked them both.

Knowing how thick he was, he inserted a third finger into her. At first, she was somewhat tight but with all of her juices soaking everything they slid in comfortably.

He finger-fucked her gently but deeply, trying to open her up for his big cock.

Somewhere through the fog in her brain, she felt a finger begin to caress her anus and she held her breath. With all of the slickness flowing through her butt crack, the finger gently probed and prodded until her brown star spasmed, and the finger slid in. She didn't know what Jake was doing but the finger felt good.

"Oh Christ, Jake," she moaned, "what are you doing to me?"

The finger slid all the way into her anus and her brain short circuited. She never knew that her asshole was such an erotic area.

"Ohhh---hhh---hh, I-i-m-m-m- cumming agin-n-n-n!!!." she screamed.

While she was convulsing and shaking through the most violent orgasm, that she had ever experienced, Jake withdrew his fingers and put his cock at the opening of her neglected door.

Feeling it, and in the throes of ecstasy, she thrust her bottom up hard and the fat head slid in. Overwrought by her need, she kept thrusting her hips upwards and downwards, impaling and fucking her way up his cock, taking it little by little until it was fully embedded.

Jake held still until he bottomed out.

When she recovered, he was gently holding her while he awaited her walls to stretch. They did so slowly.

"Oh my God, I feel so full, "she wailed and "I just can't stop cumming!"

Jake held her as her body undulated and her spasms stopped. He felt her cunt walls slowly loosening around his cock. Feeling no pain, she spread her legs as wide as she could, wrapped them around his hips and moaned,

"Fuck me, now Jake, I'm ready, Fuck me!"

He did!

They fucked and rested and fucked some more. Her pussy was no longer making any pretense at being tight, it just sprawled open and yawned to accommodate his every stroke.

She exulted knowing that she took him all!

Two hours later, after cumming more times than she had in all her life, she wondered what she was ever afraid of.

"You ok?" he moaned as his balls drained themselves in her.

"I'm fine," she whispered.

"I know that you're fine, Jenny Brown," he laughed "I was just asking how you're feeling!"

"Oh, shut up!" she giggled.

Jake was amazed that she took all of him, after all it was nine and a half inches of thick meat.

He had already made up his mind that she was a keeper! His mother would finally get her wish.

He didn't know that she had promised Hyacinth to give him her "old" ass as she put it, but she did, and she intended for him to have it all!

Yeah, she was a little sore but my God, she thought, as she lay under him, the way that he made love to her left her wanting more, and she had all intention of getting a lot more!

As she began to doze off, her cell phone rang, Jake's cock still lodged deep in her.

She answered.

"Yes, Ms. Jones, what can I do for you, I am busy!"

Hyacinth screamed in the phone,

"You're getting dicked. Aren't ya?"

"Goodbye, Ms. Jones." Jenny haughtily replied, grinning from ear to ear.

As she hung up, Hyacinth could hear both Jake and Jenny laughing.

"You ok, baby," Jake whispered.

"As ok as I will ever be," Jenny replied.

Five minutes later Jake heard her cute snore as she fell asleep safe and sound in his arms.

12