Things aren't Always What They Seem Pt. 03

Story Info
A mature abused nurse is rescued by a loving doctor.
4.6k words
4.55
3.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
164 Followers

THE FINAL CHAPTER

This is the saga of two mature adults who found love in spite of a shaky start.

To really follow the theme and enjoy the story, it is advisable to read parts 1 and 2, but if you haven't, part 3 can be read as a separate piece.

This is the final chapter of the story so if you haven't read parts 1 and part 2, you are missing a lot of enjoyment!

The story continues after Jake and Jenny had a threesome with Ella, a bisexual friend of Jake's. It was Jenny's first such experience.

PART 3

After Ella left, Jake took a shower. In the interim, Jenny changed the sheets and when he returned, they lay in bed reminiscing on what had transpired the previous two or three hours.

Jake asked Jenny what she thought of the experience. She told him that it was enjoyable, but she preferred his cock and shared that she observed that women made love a lot gentler than men. She made it clear to him that it was not better just different.

When Jake asked if she wanted to do it again, she said that she would, but not anytime soon. To her it was a nice variation but the way that he loved her, was far better. She even loved it when he got rough with her on occasion.

Jake laughed, "I know that you like a little roughness every now and then."

"Yes," she replied, "sometimes I need to get it hard. Most times I love being made love to but there are times when I want to get fucked and you do that quite well, Dr. Anderson."

He pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly.

"Jenny Anderson, there is so much that I love about you. I have never in my life wanted to possess and own a woman but you, I do."

"You will always own me, Jake, not because you want to but because I want you to!"

Jake kissed her softly, knowing that she would have been a little sore after the earlier activities yet wanting to reclaim her after sharing her.

He eased his big cock back into her and they made love tenderly. Her orgasm was not as intense as usual, but it was more prolonged. It reminded her of the small waves rippling on the beaches of Barbados!

His ejaculatory thrusting was languid, and they came together. It seemed that they always did that these days, unless he was trying to knock the bottom out of her cockpit, in which case she came over and over!

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they awoke, Jenny stretched her body which was still a little sore and pecked Jake on the lips.

They walked into the bathroom and brushed their teeth. As they looked at each other, they both started laughing. Jenny's hair was all wild and in disarray. Her breasts were marked by love bites, and she had a dazed expression in her eyes.

Jake's eyes were bleary and together they looked like people who had been through the wringer!

Jake turned the water on in the jacuzzi tub and adjusted the temperature as it filled.

He sat and pulled Jenny down between his legs with her back against his chest. They enjoyed the jet massage in silence, communing lovingly, she in his arms with eyes closed and he, holding her in a similar pose.

Fifteen minutes later, Jake turned off the agitator, punched the button to empty the tub and they got out. Jenny gave him a thick towel and they both dried themselves.

Returning to the bedroom, he told her to lie on the bed and he oiled her skin from top to bottom, back to front. She "oohed" and "aahed" as he massaged her.

When he was through, she had him lie down and gave him the same treatment, paying special attention to his cock and balls, kissing them as she completed her task.

She smiled as she saw him begin to get hard and told him to get out of bed so that they could get some breakfast. He tried to hold her back, but she leaned forward, sucked his cock head and jumped out of the bed.

"You not right," he jokingly admonished Jenny.

Reluctantly he got up, put his robe on and followed her to the kitchen.

They spent a quiet day together enjoying each other's company.

In the evening, he took her for a ride just to get some fresh air. She wore a loose spaghetti strapped top, short skirt, no bra, nor panties, something that she had been doing for some time because she knew Jake liked it.

She rolled the car windows down allowing the breeze to swirl between her legs, around her pussy and tickle her nipples.

As they drove, she ruminated on how far she had come. From a woman who, a year ago, had little or no sexual experience, she had now had sex in almost every possible position, given up her anal virginity, become a devotee of anal sex and even had sex with a woman, aided and abetted by the love of her life!

She looked at Jake and her heart swelled with joy. He was all that any woman would want and he belonged to her.

Noticing the expression on her face, Jake asked her what was on her mind.

She told him that she was just thinking about their lives together and how wonderful hers had become, since he had taken her from sitting in tears on a bench outside the hospital to his home and into his life.

"All I saw was a fine woman in distress," he said.

"Oh, shut up," she giggled, still wondering how after all the time they had been together, he still thought of her as "fine."

She reached across the console and held his hand and said,

"I do love you so, Jake Anderson."

"Love you too, Jenny Anderson," he responded.

Two months later on one of their drives, Jake asked her if she was interested in delving into her bucket list.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, if I remember correctly, you haven't satisfied all of your fantasies yet, have you?"

Jenny asked him what he was talking about.

"I believe that you mentioned sometime back about sex with more than one man and a DP!" He reminded her.

"You don't forget anything, Jake Anderson, do you?" she countered.

"Not when it comes to you, Mrs. Anderson."

She laughed and told Jake that she had been thinking about it but didn't know how he really felt about it and since her life was so beautiful, she really didn't need to disturb it.

Jake reminded her that it was he who had encouraged her to move her fantasy of have a threesome with another woman to reality, and he was just doing the same thing again.

Jenny reminded Jake of what had occurred between her and her first husband. Acknowledging that horrible situation, he told her that he was not interested in doling her out and sitting and watching other men have sex with her. He wanted to share the experience if that was what she wanted.

"If you want to do it, trust me with it, I'll make it work in a way that you will find acceptable." He intoned.

Jenny said,

"Alright, I wouldn't mind trying it, but you make the decision as to whether or not it happens. Don't feel that you have to bend over backwards, its not that important to me."

"Leave it to me, "Jake told her, "I'll see what I can do!"

He knew that Jenny would not want to know the other man socially which automatically eliminated all of their male friends, but she would want someone who didn't view her as just a piece of ass, someone who respected her and understood that she was not a hot wife and would treat her like the lady that she was.

Jake put an ad on a mature swingers' site and began to field the responses.

All those who couldn't write grammatical English he immediately dismissed. He was looking for an intelligent, assertive and cultured individual. All those who thought that he was a cuck or looking for a bull bit the dust, just like all whose only qualification was a big dick picture.

He ended up with two possibilities. He met them in person and had drinks with both of them.

In their conversations both seemed to be respectful of women, particularly other people's women but he felt that one of them wouldn't be as solicitous of Jenny's inexperience and as a result, not be as empathetic nor patient.

His final choice met all of the requirements except that he was only 5'7". The only reason that was even an issue was that Jenny always complained that when she was single, the men who kept hitting on her most, were much shorter than she and he would tease her about short men's attraction to her.

He was also Asian!

Come to find out later that his former wife was black and so it was not a situation of him just trying to get some black pussy that he never had. For Jenny, he would be the first non-black man she would be with, but that was not the reason that he was chosen.

He told Jenny that he had found a possibility and wanted her to meet him to see how she felt. He did not mention his race.

They met him for dinner at a restaurant so that Jenny could decide if she found him to be someone with whom she might be interested in becoming intimate.

She dressed moderately. Even though she wanted to look sexy, she didn't want to give the impression that she was anything but a sexy wife who was enjoying secret pleasures with her husband.

She wore a sleeveless baby blue blouse that showed off her beautiful breasts, a black skirt that ended just at her knees and a pair of black sandals that made her legs look sexy.

Her finger and toenails were painted a deep purple as was her lipstick. She looked fabulous without being whorish!

As they waited at the entrance of the restaurant, it was obvious that Jenny was nervous. Jake tried to relax her by telling her that she had the option of saying no and that it was not a fait accomplis.

Lan approached the door clad in a black blazer, grey shirt with open neck and beige slacks. Jenny noticed him and thought that he looked quite handsome.

She was, however, quite shocked when he extended his hand to Jake and said,

"Hi Jake, nice to see you again."

He then turned to Jenny and said,

"Hello, pretty lady, you must be Jenny."

Jenny handled it quite well. She showed no surprise even though her brain was whirling. She held out her hand and Lan bent over and kissed the back of it.

"This is Lan," Jake introduced him.

"Nice to meet you, Lan" Jenny replied.

Jake turned and led them into the restaurant. As they walked, she caught Jake's eye and raised her eyebrow quizzically, with a slight smile on her face.

Jake smiled back in return.

The waiter took them to their table which was located in a private nook where they could engage in intimate conversation.

Lan held the chair for Jenny who thanked him for so doing, observing his gentlemanly conduct and chivalry.

They awaited the server, chatting about the day and how nice the restaurant was. The waiter came and Jake ordered a carafe of wine.

Lan made a point of including Jenny in the discussion. Whenever he spoke to her, he looked her in the face and used every opportunity to touch her arm or hand as they conversed.

She liked how he treated her and slowly, she began to warm to him.

The meal was served, and they ate while continuing to make small talk. Jake gently steered the conversation to the reason why they were there.

Jenny asked him about himself and was surprised to learn that he was a widow, and that his wife had been a black woman.

He shared some of his experiences as an immigrant with them and they laughed at some of the dilemmas in which he had become entangled.

At a propitious moment, Jake excused himself to go to the bathroom leaving Lan and Jenny alone at the table. He had already primed him to engage her about her feelings about threesomes, DP's and the like, as well as what she was expecting.

He stayed in the bathroom long enough to allow them some private time to talk to each other, freeing them to express themselves without being constrained by his presence.

About ten minutes later, he returned to the table, and they continued chatting.

An hour later, after they finished dinner, they prepared to leave. Lan insisted on paying over Jake's objections. He won the argument when he said,

"I know that it is Jenny's decision as to whether or not you allow me to join you, and even if you choose otherwise, I would still love the opportunity to at least have been able to entertain her."

They all laughed, and Lan took the bill.

He accompanied them to their car in the parking lot where he opened the door for Jenny. As she stepped into the car he asked,

"May I kiss the pretty lady?"

Jenny turned her face towards him and to her surprise Lan did not kiss her cheek but kissed her lightly on the lips.

He walked around the car and shook hands with Jake and waved as they drove off.

As they drove home, Jake asked her how she felt about him. She chuckled and said,

"I like him, he is a little devil."

"Why do you say that? Jake asked.

"When you left us alone, he asked me if I liked kissing, because he loved my lips. And just now when he asked for a kiss, he didn't kiss my cheek but my lips."

Jake laughed and said,

"That's how you like your men, isn't it? Cheeky and bold?"

Jenny laughed and said,

"I guess you're right."

So, what do you think?" Jake asked. "Would you want him to join us?"

"Maybe," Jenny responded.

They met with Lan one more time for drinks and they spent so much time laughing and talking smack that they stayed much longer than they had planned.

When Jake asked her how she felt about Lan after that occasion, she said that she would love to go further.

They entertained him a month later at their home.

He arrived about 7:00 pm bearing a bouquet of red roses and a bottle of Merlot.

When he rang the doorbell, Jake suggested to Jenny that she answer it.

She was smoking hot!

She wore a diaphanous long black negligee that only closed with a draw string at the neck. It allowed for glimpses of her chest, bare belly and thighs as she walked.

Under it was a red see-through bra, through which you could see her nipples and areolas, a sheer red thong and black and red velvet slippers on her feet.

She was well made up with glossy bright red lipstick that matched her finger and toenails and gold-toned eyeshadow! Her hair was swept up with large red and gold broach fastening it. She almost presented a Chinese motif in her appearance.

When Jenny opened the door, Lan looked at her smiled and said,

"You are even a more pretty lady than I imagined,"

"Thank you," Jenny smiled.

Lan presented the roses and followed Jenny into the family room. As she glided in front of him, he admired her swaying mahogany globes with the thong embedded between them. His cock rose in his slacks.

Jake greeted him, accepted the bottle of wine and took it to the kitchen where he uncorked it, poured three glasses and returned.

Lan and Jenny sat beside each other on the love seat and Jake took the recliner opposite them.

They toasted to their friendship with the wine and chatted comfortably together.

They talked for about half an hour and as he had done before, Jake excused himself to allow them some private time. When he returned, they were kissing.

Jake suggested that they get more comfortable. Jenny rose and led them to the bedroom. Jake directed Lan to follow her.

Once in the bedroom, Jenny turned the covers down and sat on the side of the bed.

Lan walked over to her and caressed her shoulders. Jenny sidled over into the bed and invited him to join her. He unbuttoned and removed his shirt, toed of his shoes, removed his socks, unzipped and removed his slacks.

Thank God, Jenny thought he was not wearing tighty whities but sexy red silk boxers that almost matched her bra and thong! She also noticed a large bulge between his legs and wondered what size dick he had but realized that she was soon about to find out.

She smiled to herself, wondering if all of the short men who had hit on her over the years all had big dicks.

She pulled his boxers down and revealed a stubby but very hard cock. It didn't scare her because Jake's cock was huge but this one rivaled Jake's in girth. It was not nearly as long, but it was just as, if not thicker!

Lan joined her in the bed, drew her into his arms and kissed her. Remembering how much he said that he liked kissing, she allowed him to tongue her and suck on hers in return.

She felt his hard cock pressing against her belly and she grasped it and began to stroke it. The head was wet with precum.

Jake meanwhile had removed his clothes and was watching how Jenny was reacting. She seemed comfortable.

Unknown to Jake, Jenny had decided to pull out all the stops and let the chips fall as they may.

She held Lan's fat dick and as she gently stroked it, he guided her downwards.

She knew what he wanted. Opening her mouth as much as she could, she sucked the fat head into her mouth.

Lan groaned.

Her left hand fondled his balls, as he played with her breasts.

Taking Lan's cock from her mouth, she turned towards Jake who was now lying in the bed on her left. She pumped his thunder stick with her other hand and licked it.

Jake caressed her face as she sucked on his cock.

Lan lay at her right side and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were hard and printed through the sheer bra.

He untied the drawstring at her neck that held her negligee closed, pushed it off her shoulders, unhooked the bra which was fastened at the front and freed her lush breasts.

He slid the bra straps off her shoulders, and she raised her shoulders to allow him to remove both the gown and bra completely.

His mouth found her nipple and he began sucking.

The sensation made Jenny take Jake's cock from her mouth as she shivered and hissed air through her teeth.

Jake then eased himself down in the bed and took the other nipple into his mouth. Together the two men sucked her breasts, while their hands explored her belly and thighs.

Jenny cooed with pleasure; both of her hands locked on their cocks.

Consistent with his earlier stated desires, Lan moved back to kissing her again. She surrendered her mouth to him as Jake took control of both breasts.

They spent the next ten minutes taking their time, caressing and feeling her up.

The heat rose inside of her, and she squirmed with pleasure!

Jake pulled her thong off. It was stuck between her thighs, soaked with her mucoid syrup. He spread her thighs and began to lick her dripping slit.

Jenny moaned into Lan's mouth as he kissed her and teased her nipples.

Jake slid two of his fingers into her throbbing cavern and fingered her. He marveled and how big her clit had swollen! It was so large it spread her labia!

Lan moved downwards fondling and sucking her breasts as Jake kept fingering her.

She began to writhe with passion.

In each hand she kept squeezing their cocks.

The sensations generated from what both men were doing, overwhelmed her so that she suddenly cried out. Her toes curled as they claimed her first orgasm of the evening.

The men waited for her to calm down.

Jake kissed her tenderly as Lan softly ran his hands in the swamp between her legs, while nuzzling her large breasts and gently nibbling her hard nipples.

Lan looked at Jake who nodded towards Jenny's pussy. That was his signal that she was ready to be taken.

Lan kissed his way down Jenny's belly, positioned himself between her legs, lifted her thighs, slid his arms under them and slowly slid his hog into her. Because she was so wet, he got the cock in but when he started to stroke, it looked like he was pulling her pussy out on the backstroke.

Even though Jenny was used to Jake's cock, Lan's trunk was a challenge. It felt thicker although not longer. As her pussy lips quivered with the strain, she began her second journey to the stars.

Her cunt began to pulsate.

Lan's stroking gradually got harder. As he fucked Jenny, Jake inserted his cock into her mouth. She sucked it as deep as she could.

Without realizing it, she had just initiated her first double penetration!

Jake fucked her mouth and Lan fucked her pussy, until Jenny started cumming.

coollvr1
coollvr1
164 Followers
12