Things aren't Always What They Seem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh!!!!ohhhh!!!!focckkk!!!" she gurgled around Jake's cock.

Lan kept ploughing her. She grabbed Jake's leg and buried her face in his lap, howling in ecstasy.

Lan laid the wood to her!

She experienced so many sensations resulting from the stimulation of the stretched walls of her pussy that was being so thoroughly invaded that she felt that she was losing her mind!

Her orgasm was so intense her voice came out like a squeak!

Somewhere in her subconscious mind she felt Lan's bar of iron, spasming inside her and knew that he was cumming. She hoped that his condom held!

Gasping and breathless her back arched and her pussy rippled as Lan emptied his balls.

When he had no more cum to offer, he lay gasping on top of her while Jake held her head in his lap.

The first thing that Lan did after he pulled out of her was to ask her if she was okay. She smiled at his concern and knew that Jake had chosen wisely.

The three of them lay in bed talking, hugging and playing with each other.

Jenny remembered that Jake had not cum yet and Lan was beginning to get hard again with her ministrations.

Jake turned to her and said,

"Do you realize that you experienced your first DP?"

"How so?" Jenny asked.

"Well, you sucked me while Lan was in you."

"Ooo, I guess that you are right." Jenny replied.

"We've got another one for you though." Jake said.

Jenny knew what Jake had in mind and was somewhat concerned, trying to imagine how both of those fat cocks would fit into her lower holes simultaneously.

Lan continued to caress Jenny and of course, kiss her again.

"Come ride me," he whispered to her.

Jenny rolled on top of him opened her legs and lodged his cock into her creamy vestibule. Slowly she lowered herself and let it his cock slide up into her. She felt wonderfully sprawled and wondered how his dick could be so hard again in so short a time.

Jenny began to rise and sink helping Lan to complete his penetration, pausing only when she felt her bottom come to rest on his thighs.

After about ten minutes of riding the Chinese flagpole, Jake guided her to lie flat on Lan's chest.

She felt Jake lubricating her anus and knew what was about to happen.

Gently, he inserted his fingers as far as he could and stretched her as comfortably as possible.

When he was satisfied that she had relaxed enough and had opened up, he straddled Lan's legs and zeroed his cock, which he had slathered with lubricant, on Jenny's winking starfish.

With her still lying on Lan's chest, Jake began to work his piston into her.

He moved slowly knowing how distended she was with Lan's thick log lodged in her sister hole as he was inserting his cudgel in the hole next door!

Finally, he bottomed out as her butt cheeks kissed his thighs. All three just remained still, giving her time to accommodate to the double distension!

She felt like she would burst initially but minute by minute her holes loosened to take them both comfortably.

After Jake felt the relaxation, he began a slow and gentle thrusting. She moaned softly as his motion caused Lan's cock to slide back and forth in her simultaneously.

Lan soon joined Jake in the rhythm that he had established and together they forged their way deeper!

Jenny was skewered but wondrously so!

Together they moved in gentle synchrony and Jenny began another trip to nirvana!

The reaming of her holes put her in a state of euphoria that slowly escalated. It was like a tornado approaching from the distance, the roaring slowly building, slowly intensifying and when it arrived, all hell broke loose.

She shuddered, she laughed, she pounded the bed with her hands and screamed,

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her hips gyrated, her belly quaked, her pussy flooded, and she wailed as the cocks took ownership of her. She became drenched in sweat.

Lan started cummin again and thrust vigorously up into Jenny. Jake joined him in his urgent rhythm as the two of them accompanied Jenny on her intergalactic flight!

While Lan's cum was trapped in his condom, Jake's sperm flooded Jenny's rectum.

The men jerked and bucked as they fired their final salvoes into Jenny, their cocks waning as they soared through the cosmos.

They all collapsed in a heap.

Realizing the amount of weight on Lan who was trapped underneath, Jake pulled out of Jenny and fell on the bed.

Her anus squelched as it released his spent salami and his cum dribbled out of Jenny's gaping butt hole on to Lan's thighs.

Jenny rolled off Lan causing a gurgling pussy fart to signal his exit.

They all lay gasping for breath.

She fell asleep immediately and when Jake shook hands with Lan at the door half an hour later as he left, she was still asleep.

He thanked Jake for a wonderful evening and said that he hoped to see them again.

Jenny didn't wake up until the sun came up. When she did, she stretched her arms wide, yawned and said to nobody,

"God, I am sore all over!"

Hearing that, Jake was concerned until she crowed,

"But it is a good soreness!"

An hour later, they were sitting in the jacuzzi, soaking in the hot water and enjoying the bubbling water.

"Thank you, Jake," Jenny said, "that was a most enjoyable evening, but its not something that I want to do again."

Jake hugged her to his chest and said,

"I was hoping that you would say so."

"Why, didn't you enjoy it?" Jenny asked.

"No, its not that," Jake responded, "I have to wait too long to reclaim you afterwards."

Jenny laughed and said, "That's my man!"

12