Things Change Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After half a dozen strokes he made a roaring sound, gave a convulsive jerk and a long jet of cum shot out of his cock.

It landed on my forehead.

Before I could react another shot landed on my cheek. A third shot hit me and the chin, and two more hit my neck.

I was stunned; this was so unexpected I had absolutely no idea how to react.

I froze again as Jake leaned down, licked a wad of cum off my cheek and, to my utter surprise, kissed me.

His tongue forced my lips apart and slipped between them.

I tasted cum.

Holy fuck, he's sharing his own cum with me.

Something came over me, and I met his tongue with mine.

We kissed passionately, then Jake pulled back enough to lick more cum off my face and neck.

He fed that to me, too.

When it was all gone Jake gave me a long, lingering kiss, then rolled off of me and onto his back.

For a long minute we both lay there breathing deeply, coming down from our sexual high. Neither of us said a word.

Finally Jake rolled on his side, facing away from me, and in another minute I heard him quietly snoring.

I lay there a long time, too keyed up to sleep, staring at the ceiling and thinking.

What in the actual fuck just happened?

12