Things Change Pt. 03

Story Info
Back at school, I apply what I've learned about sucking cock.
3.8k words
4.79
10.5k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

In the bustle surrounding my return to college for senior year, I didn't have much time to think about my introduction to gay sex during a weekend at the lake with my best friend.

Not that it ever left my mind completely; sucking my first cock was not the sort of thing I could easily forget.

Looking back on it now, years later, I still can't get over how willingly I did it. Before that weekend, I'd considered myself totally straight, and I honestly can't remember being curious about gay sex before then.

But when my best friend Jake came onto me, I didn't resist for long. Why?

I suppose it was a combination of factors: the normal horniness of an 18-year-old guy, the effects of alcohol and marijuana, plus the fact that I liked and trusted my best friend.

In the end, though, the reasons for trading blowjobs with Jake were now beside the point; what counted was that I had done it and liked it and could easily see myself doing it again.

But how and when and with whom?

As I said, I didn't have time to give these questions a lot of thought during the first week or two back at school. I had too many other things to think about: settling back into the dorm, getting registered for classes and so on.

It so happened, too, that I met a couple of girls right off the bat: one in my lit class and another at a dorm mixer. Both showed an interest in me, and I had hopes of getting one of them into bed.

Then there was Alex, the woman I'd met during that same weekend at the lake. Although we'd clearly sparked in some way, nothing came of it for reasons I've explained in the previous chapter of this story.

True, I had gotten her number, and we'd been having a flirty text conversation ever since. But I didn't hold out much hope we'd see each other soon, given that she was going to college more than an hour away.

Still, despite my ongoing attraction to women, I did occasionally replay my encounter with Jake in my head, usually in bed at night. Doing so always gave me a major hardon. Luckily I had scored a single room that year, and I could jack off to my gay (or straight) fantasies pretty much whenever I wanted.

It was frustrating, however, that I had no clue about how to go about finding another gay or bi partner. I knew how the sexual dance worked with women, but had zero idea how it worked with men.

Were the steps pretty much the same, or was there something inherently different?

And there was another question: How could I do this discreetly?

I wasn't ashamed of my newfound interest in male-male sex, but I didn't want to be too public about it, either. The world is more friendly to gays than it used to be, and rightly so, but the haters can still make life difficult for them.

Some people would say, 'Fuck it, be out and proud,' and I can't say they're wrong. But it wasn't right for me, at least not then.

In any case I got involved with that woman I met at the mixer, who lived in the other wing of my dorm. It wasn't much of a romantic situation -- we were in reality mostly fuck buddies -- but it did keep my mind off men for the time being.

Not completely, though. I had added gay videos to my usual diet of straight porn, and these turned me on just as much as the straight stuff.

One thing I noticed about the men in gay videos is that many of them are shaved all over.

I wasn't totally unfamiliar with this. I had been on the swim team in high school, and like a lot of male swimmers shaved my body hair. A couple guys I knew shaved their pubes as well, as I knew from seeing them in the locker room, but I had never done so.

But after seeing those videos, I decided I liked the look. I read up on manscaping and got the razor and lotions needed to do the job right. And while I nicked myself in a couple places the first time, but after a week or so I got the hang of it.

I loved the smooth feel of my cock and balls, especially when I soaped everything up in the shower, and of course when I jacked off. It turned out my female friend liked it, too, which was an added bonus.

I also noticed that I drew lingering glances from other guys in the locker room at the campus gym, where I swam laps three or four times a week. That was promising, I thought.

One guy in particular definitely noticed.

I had met Luis about two weeks into the semester. He was swimming laps in the lane next to mine, and when we finished about the same time he said hi. We started chatting, and I found out that, like me, he had swum for his high school team but wasn't good enough to swim at the college level.

It turned out that our lockers were close together that day, so we kept chatting while we undressed, showered, and changed into street clothes.

I discreetly checked out his junk, of course, and was more than a little impressed. His cock was about the same length as mine, but thicker and beautifully shaped, and he had big, low-hanging balls. I noticed him checking me out, too.

It turned out that our workout schedules nearly coincided, so I saw Luis fairly often and we got to be friendly. He mentioned a girlfriend once or twice, but I eventually learned she was going to school somewhere else. I figured he must be as horny as I was.

After that glimpse of his cock the first day I was discreet about checking him out, but he wasn't as careful. I got the idea he was regularly scoping me out, and after a while I couldn't resist giving him a bit of a show.

I would stand naked in front of him while we talked, not bothering to cover myself with a towel, and would often catch him glancing down at my dick. One time in the shower I made a point of washing my cock and balls slowly and methodically when I thought he might be watching. When I looked up he turned quickly away, and it was clear he had been getting an erection.

My suspicions were confirmed the first time I ran into him after I shaved my pubes.

He had finished his laps a little before me, and when I came into the locker room from the pool he was standing in front of his locker, a towel wrapped around his waist.

When I took my suit off he blurted, "Dude, you shaved!"

He immediately turned red, realizing he'd as much as told me he'd been looking at my cock often enough to see I'd started shaving.

I felt a tingle of excitement.

Now's my chance.

I ran a hand over the smooth skin of my balls and gave my cock a brief tug.

"Yeah, I thought I'd see how it looks," I said. "What do you think?"

Luis could only stammer.

"I....um...well...."

After a moment, though, he glanced over his shoulder, as if making sure no one was close enough to hear. Then he said, in a shaky voice, "I think it looks great."

Then he dropped his towel.

Naturally this drew my eyes to his cock, which had begun to stiffen.

"How do you think I would look shaved?" he asked, his voice still shaky.

My own voice shook as I said, "I think you should try it."

Then I added, on an impulse, "I have a razor and other stuff."

Another pause.

"I could help you."

We looked at each other for a long moment.

"I'd like that," he finally said.

I looked down at his cock again.

He was almost totally hard now.

So was I.

There was another pause before Luis bent down, picked up his towel and laid it on the bench. Then he reached into his locker, pulled out his underwear and put them on.

His hard cock made a significant bulge in the front.

"Are you busy now?" he asked without looking at me.

"No," I said. "Wait....dammit...yes, I gotta drop off a paper at my history prof's office. It's due at 4."

He looked disappointed.

"It won't take long," I said. "Meet me in my room at 4:30?"

"Okay," he said. His voice was calmer now.

We finished getting dressed.

'What's your room number?" Luis asked.

I told him.

"See you at 4:30," he said, turned and left.

When he was gone I stood there for a few moments, thinking.

Wow, is this finally happening?

I got dressed -- stuffing my own hardon into my jeans wasn't easy -- and headed for my prof's office. The walk was an uncomfortable one, because my erection took a long time to go down, but thankfully I was wearing a jacket that mostly covered my bulge.

When I got to my room I changed into loose-fitting shorts and a T-shirt, no underwear. Then I laid out the shaving things and sat down to wait for Luis. My cock felt heavy.

At 4:30 on the dot Luis knocked at the door. I opened up and I waved him in.

He looked nervous. I felt a little nervous myself.

"This'll go better if you're just out of the shower," I said. "I know you just had one, but it might be a good idea to take a quick one anyway."

"Okay," he said.

He started undressing. When he got down to his underwear he hesitated for a moment, then slipped them off.

He stood there for a second to let me look at him.

He was a magnificent sight.

Luis was about 5'11" -- a little taller than me -- and like a lot of swimmers he had a lean, taut look without being truly muscular. His shoulders were broad, his chest well-defined, his stomach flat, his legs powerful-looking. His skin was a light brown, his eyes a deeper brown, his hair almost black.

After taking this in, though, all I had eyes for was his cock.

As I have said, Luis' cock is about the same length as mine, about five inches soft, but thicker. I guessed that when he was hard a finger and thumb wrapped around the shaft would just about touch. He was circumcised, and the edge of the head flared gracefully up and backward from the tip.

His balls were large and hung very low in his sack, one slightly lower than the other.

Around his cock, which was starting to get hard again, was a thatch of thick black hair.

I gazed at him, wondering what it would be like to have a cock that thick in my mouth.

Luis' voice snapped me out of my reverie.

"Should I use shampoo?"

"Um, sure," I said.

He went into the bathroom. I followed, admiring his firm, muscular ass. I thought briefly of how much I had admired Jake's ass in bed at the cabin.

Luis turned on the water, paused to let it get warm, then stepped into the shower. He closed the curtain only halfway, as if he expected to be watched.

I laid the trimmer, razor and other things on the counter next to the sink and sat on the toilet lid.

My cock was tenting my shorts.

When he was done I handed him a towel. As he dried off I laid another towel on the floor in front of me.

"Stand here," I said.

Luis stepped out of the shower and stood in front of me, his swollen cock pointing right at my face.

There was nothing in the world to keep me from taking him straight into my mouth, and I badly wanted to do just that. But we'd come this far on the pretense I was helping him shave, and I figured we might as well play out the string.

I picked up the trimmer, turned it on and looked up at him.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said huskily.

I raised the trimmer and went to work.

First I shaved off all the hair above and to the sides of his cock, taking care at first not to actually touch his cock. But after a bit I "accidentally" bumped it with the back of my hand, just to keep things interesting. Each time I heard him catch his breath.

I also leaned close enough a couple of times to let him feel my warm breath on the tip of his cock. He actually sighed when I did that.

In five minutes the towel on the floor was dotted with tufts of dark hair.

When I had done as much as I could with the trimmer, I put it down and picked up the shaving cream.

Things were about to get more interesting.

"Step Two," I said.

I squirted some shaving cream into my palm and lathered him up, starting with the areas I had just shaved. Next I spread some around the base of his cock, where a bit of hair grew but I hadn't wanted to use the trimmer.

His cock gave a little jump when I touched it. I glanced up at him. He was watching me intently, an expectant look in his eyes.

I picked up the razor.

"This is obviously the tricky part," I said. "You gotta hold real still."

"Okay."

I started with the parts of his torso surrounding his cock, first above it and then the areas on either side. I was able to do all this without touching his dick, which was so hard now it was almost purple.

The next step would require touching him.

I reached up with one hand and wrapped my hand around his shaft.

Luis drew a sharp breath. I guessed I was the first guy to ever touch his cock, and it obviously gave him a thrill.

I could feel it throbbing.

I bent the shaft gently to the left to tighten the skin around the base, and carefully shaved him on that side. Then I bent him gently in the other direction, and shaved him on that side.

Before I let go of his cock I gave it a slow tug. He made a little whimpering sound.

I let it go.

"Now your balls," I said. "Pull your dick up out of the way."

He placed his hand on the underside of his cock and pressed it against his torso. I got another handful of shaving cream and slathered it over his ball sac.

His breathing was getting ragged now.

"Okay, hold still."

I took both balls in one hand and pulled them down enough to stretch the skin of his sack, then went to work. I did the front first, then the sides, stretching a patch of skin, shaving it, then moving on to the next patch.

Finally I lifted the sack and shaved as best I could underneath. I was being super-careful, and thankfully I didn't nick him once.

"Almost done," I said.

I got another handful of shaving cream, spread it on the areas where his legs joined his torso and shaved them clean.

"Done!" I said.

Luis let go of his cock just at a moment when I was leaning slightly forward, and it tapped my forehead. I pretended that nothing had happened.

"I'll just wipe you up," I said.

I ran warm water over a washcloth and wiped away the last of the shaving cream. I took my time, using slow, languid strokes and gazing at his cock the whole time. Luis moaned a little as I did this.

Finally I was done. I gazed at my handiwork.

"You look great," I said quietly, looking up at him.

He ran a hand over himself, fondling his balls first, then wrapping his fingers around the shaft.

"I love it," he said, and let go.

His cock had stayed rock-hard during the whole process. Mine had, too, though I was barely aware of it.

I looked up at him. I decided I had teased him long enough.

I reached up, wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, leaned forward and touched my tongue to the slit. Luis drew a sharp breath.

I opened my lips, wrapped them around the head and swirled my tongue on the smooth flesh. Luis made a sound that was somewhere between a grunt and a moan.

I took him in slowly, swirling my tongue along the underside of his cock, wetting it with my spit. When about five inches were in I paused to get my breath before pushing forward. My throat relaxed, and I felt the head slide past my tongue and into my gullet.

When my nose touched the now-smooth skin above his cock, Luis said, "Oh my God."

I backed off, got my breath again, and plunged forward once more. Hungry for him now, I plugd forward once more, and once more after that. My throat was really relaxed now, so I clamped my hands on Luis's firm ass and pulled him into me.

At first I was doing all the work. But after a minute or two Luis ran his fingers into my hair, got a grip and began rhythmically sliding his cock in and out of my mouth.

He wasn't rough about it, but he was definitely taking charge for the moment. I didn't mind.

In fact, I kind of liked it. The thought that he was fucking my face was a huge turn-on.

I felt for my stiff cock, rubbing the front of my shorts. The fabric was wet; my cock was leaking like a faucet.

Luis was making little grunting sounds as he fucked my face. I noticed they were rising in pitch; his orgasm was approaching.

Finally I felt his cock stiffening and swelling in my mouth. He let out a huge moan, thrust his cock into me one more time and, after an agonizing pause when he teetered on the brink of orgasm, shot a huge load of cum down my throat. I didn't even need to swallow it.

There was another, briefer pause before a second shot came, followed by a third and a fourth. I hardly moved, even to breathe. My eyes watered and spilled over as he pumped the last of his semen into me.

When he was finally done he pulled his cock out of my mouth and took a step back. He was so spent his legs gave out and sat down abruptly on the floor.

It took me a minute to get my breath back. When I finally did I reached for the washcloth I'd used to wipe him earlier, rinsed it out and used it to wipe the spit and tears from my face.

A minute passed before either of us spoke, then Luis said, "My God that was incredible. The best ever."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said.

He looked at the tent in my shorts.

"I want to do you now."

"Let's move to the bed."

I got up, stepped into my room, shed my shirt and shorts and lay on the bed. My cock was sticking straight up in the air, glistening with precum.

Luis climbed on the bed and kneeled between my legs. He looked at me.

"I've never done this before.".

"You'll figure it out," I said.

He was tentative at first, touching the head briefly with his tongue, then licking it lightly, then licking it more vigorously. Precum started pouring out of me, and he lapped it up greedily.

After a minute or so, he wrapped his lips around the head and started sliding them down my shaft. Soon he was bobbing up and down on my cock, taking it a bit more each time. I was pretty sure he'd eventually get the whole thing in, but I was so keyed up by that point I knew I'd come long before he managed it.

"Gonna cum," I said.

He drew back and began stroking me with one hand. His mouth was still close to my cock, but evidently he wasn't ready to swallow my load on the first try.

That's okay, I thought; he will eventually.

When I came, I came hard, shooting a huge wad that hit him square on the nose and upper lip. He barely flinched. The second shot landed in his open mouth, the rest on his chin and cheeks.

When I finally stopped coming I looked down at Luis. His face was covered in cum, like some of the guys in the porn I'd been watching.

"Hold still," I said.

I reached over to my nightstand, picked up my phone and snapped a picture.

He got up and went into the bathroom. I heard water running, and then he came out wiping his face with the towel.

"What are you going to do with that picture?" he asked.

"I'd like to keep it, but if that makes you uncomfortable, I'll delete it."

"Send it to me first," he said, smiling.

Then, after a second, he added, "You can keep it."

I made room for him in the bed and he flopped down beside me.

"That was some of the hottest sex I've ever had in my life," he said. "Sucking a cock is actually a lot of fun."

"I know, right?"

"You've done it before, I take it," he said.

"Yes, a couple of times."

Then I told him what had happened just weeks ago with my best friend, Jake. I didn't spare details, and pretty soon we were both hard again.

"Round two?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes," Luis said.

So we sucked each other off again, more slowly this time. And this time, Luis swallowed my load.

We lay in bed for a long time after that, Luis' leg draped over mine.

"So how long have you been wanting to do this?" I asked.

"I've fantasized about it for years, but I could never work up the nerve to try it," he said. "Not that there were a lot of opportunities. But then you came along, wagging your dick at me in the locker room. I had a hunch you might be the right guy to try it with."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Weren't you trying to be?"

"Well, yes, technically," I said.

He laughed.

"And now what?" I asked. "Do you want to keep this up?"

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12